LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acceptance/humiliation paradox

There's a difference between accepting that it is a part of you and the fantasy of being humiliated in certain situations or by certain people. Accepting you are an ABDL does not make certain situations like, being exposed somewhere any less humiliating.

• Like 2

Embarrassment usually means that you are afraid of what other people will think of what you are doing. If you are keeping AB/DL tendencies to yourself and doing it privately, then it will be more difficult to experience embarrassment or humiliation because you are not sharing the activity with anyone who might be opposed to it. If you have a fear of getting caught, that can cause a certain level of anxiety when you worry about being humiliated or embarrassed. Does this make sense?

I think you may be right, but only to a point. It seems to me, the more someone believes being an abdl is a fetish, the less likely they are to be accepting of it. The more someone believes liking to wear a diaper is a fetish (and therefore something that should normally be hidden outside of the bedroom), then the more likely they are to feel embarrassed about it when they are found out publicly. There certainly seems to be a correlation in this.

I however, have come to terms with being an abdl. Wearing diapers is a compulsory part of who I am. I do not fhve a diaper fetish that should be hidden away. Given this, I am more accepting and less ashamed to be diapered out in public. I no longer really care what others may or may not think of me wearing them either.

I think you miss the point Brian. People who like ABDL for sexual reasons often have the embarrassment/humiliation as an aspect of what turns them on about it. They aren't necessarily embarrassed but they have a fantasy that includes embarrassment and humiliation.

Meanwhile, the non-sexual wearers don't have the same fantasy of embarrassment.

It isn't that those who wear for sexual reasons are more embarrassed about it, its that they WANT to be more embarrassed by it.

There is a dichotomy here but it can be managed so that you can have both. You should remember that the more you experience something the less appealing and more usual it becomes so that you don't overdo things and end the special appeal they have for you. Just go with what you're currently feeling and don't try to steer those feelings- just let them happen as they will ;) This way it will all balance itself out for you and you will not find yourself losing anything save perhaps and 'newness' regarding things you haven't tried, and that's just the way anything in life goes.

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm we fashion our self's from a real baby. When you change a baby on the tailgate of your truck the baby could care less who see them. However an adult has issue with this. When in a restaurant mommy has placed a bib on her real baby and is feeding his/her the babies meal. In both issue the baby has a clean diaper and a full belly and could careless who sees it. The adult baby on the other hand

• 5 weeks later...