LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young and Incontinent

25 here and incontinent so I would say I'm young.

Edited by Arendeth
typeo

Just turned 21 last month. Been needing diapers for wetting since I was born and lately I've started to lose bowel control too, which worries me. I can't get any diagnosis from a doctor and it's just kind of getting worse, so I guess I should prepare for the worst.

• 1 month later...

Twenty-four years old. I'm incontinent through a suicide attempt off a bridge. I admit, it's been difficult getting used to this. I mean, yeah, I had been wearing them for comfort, but not exactly going in them. It's hard so far. My friends have been supportive; my family showed their true colors. So...yeah.

4 hours ago, Baby Jemma said:

Twenty-four years old. I'm incontinent through a suicide attempt off a bridge. I admit, it's been difficult getting used to this. I mean, yeah, I had been wearing them for comfort, but not exactly going in them. It's hard so far. My friends have been supportive; my family showed their true colors. So...yeah.

Sorry to hear that. It's tough wearing diapers for a mental need and not having supportive parents. It's got to be way worse needing to wear for a physical need and not getting that support too.

• 6 months later...

Im 35 now. But i have never been consistently continent since birth. Wet bed until 12-13. Got a minor repreave for 2 years until puberty where it reemerged now after 2 major spinal injuries in L3-S1 area. I better have protection pretty close OR be within 25 seconds to a restroom On a good day, i wear from a light IC pad to a full diaper depending on what my day had planned for me and my distance to the nearest restroom.

I was in elementary school when I first stated having wetting accidents due to OAB and interstitial cystitis. Ditropan seemed to work for about a year, but the incontinence episodes returned. Tried everything; different

• Like 1

You are absolutely correct that you need to keep looking for the right girl. If you persist, you'll find her eventually.

I'm now 30 and have been IC off and on through the years due to oab. I really started having major issues about three years ago when I herniated a disc and even after the surgery about a year and a half ago.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hey cars fan I hate to be (please don't shoot the messenger, I hate getting shot) the bearer of bad news but it's a scientific fact SSRI'S and about a gazillion other drugs cause you not be able to completely empty your bladder, long term eventually they cause overflow IC , and this new trend of Ketamine clinics to very expensively treat serious depression, well as far as I am concerned if you are so depressed that you ready to end it Ketamine can save a person's life , but for just regular depression it's a handgrenade without a pin ,because it causes bladder wall scaring and after enough use of it you are IC the rest of your life.i am on compassionate disability because of evil rare diseases that started back in 2003 up until that point I was a Paramedic/Firefighter/Nurse and was a reserve Para rescue swimmer commonly more known as PJ'S, now I am a high function quadrapilegic my muscles are down to the level of ? a 4 year old has more muscle and I type with my thumb because nothing else works well enough to be usable , so I read a lot and still keep up on medicine, big pharma uses people as guinea pigs , they tell the FDA just enough to get there drug on the market , but in many cases they hold back vital information about the AE'S when I was young and dumb I took a medication that gave me two heart attacks and t1 diabetes, and only when this and death started happening did people from inside the company bring forth the evidence that proved they held this information back in order to get it on the market and make lots of money, of course its still on the market with multiple black box warnings now .

My rule is never take a patented medication until it has been on the market at least 7 years let other people be the guinea pigs until the real AE'S are known , my girlfriend called me the other day crying telling me she should have paid more attention to my warnings to stay away from the new blood thinners, she was so anemic from internal bleeding she was in the hospital and now she has to use an injectable blood thinner , if she had not had routine blood work she would be dead, and now she wonders what's gonna happen she is so squeamish when we have dinner I have to go shoot up in the other room and now she has to use an injection 2 X's a day , I told her your choice is do it or die she says she not ready to die but she's not ready to do shots ever day, I told her evert I me I put something in my mouth I have to do a shot she only has to do it 2 X's a day, you get so used to being a pin cushion after awhile that you don't even feel it, she has MS and fortunately headed my warning on those crap drugs (they cause PML a rare and fatal brain infection) well it used to be rare now lots of people get it from these drugs, don't die because you don't know about the potential harm , ask around there are lots of people that very educated about this stuff including myself in the woodwork , sorry for such a long post, but it bothers me when people aren't told about the harm a drug they take can do ,such as your SSRI and making your IC worse,

I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV, but I slept at a certain hotel chain last night

And if you every want to know anything feel free to ask, I became IC around your age I am 49 in a couple of weeks so lots of experience living with it , I mentor newer IC people and teach them the ropes in my community ,my urologist gives ever Newbie my number and tells them if you ever need to talk this guy will be there for you anytime any hour , he will help you, he is alot older a soul than his chronological age.

Take care

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Old wetter doesn't it feel great to being a member of the club that none of us ever wanted to join a fail or a twist of fare and here we are, you might remember the jacket commercials of the 70's or maybe the credit cards of the late 80's the slogan " membership has its privledges" can somebody please tell me the privileges! Younger people want to wear and be accepted , and the only route for many people is IC,and that is just wrong to me so much loaded family intolerance and conditional love , it makes me wonder how we got here your sexusality or your fetishes is just not even close to cool as a reason to be margijilized and abused, that's why I strongly in favor of younger people getting out of toxic families healing the damage already done and finding real families , real families do not have conditions you are you and they love you, but so many people have not expanded there definition of family to include those that love and support all of you, they think the family that you were born into is the only one,I was seriously abused at home and by the grace of God I found a real parent , they changed everything in my life by loving and skipping the stupid things we do you other, sorry for the rant ..just had a lot on my mind lately ( other than my skull) .

Be well and I am sorry about that fall, did you end up with a prosthetic hip and if so are you happy with it, they tried three times on my late wife each got infected and had to be removed after the third not enough body stuff to go for another one, then again it was her disability that caused us to meet, when I needed a wheel chair like yesterday I drove her old one for the first 3 years, it was weird I found people to donate her things to just couldn't part with an old wheelchair , and it saved me, funny how stuff works in this life?some is obvious and some becomes obvious much later.

3 hours ago, Amyuser said:

Nocturnal enuresis are you dry during the day ? Do you know what causes you to wet?

To be medically technical for a person past puberty the preferred term over 'enuresis' is 'urinary incontinence'. As Alvin stated he has daytime bladder control.

'Enuresis' be it nocturnal (night) or diurnal (day), 'primary' or 'secondary' is used by physicians to mean uncontrolled wetting by children who have not reached puberty.

With respect to either urinary or fecal incontinence 'primary' means a continued lack of control since birth. 'Secondary' means that control was achieved and subsequently lost. For example, I was toilet trained before I was 3, but my bladder was small and over-active. A few weeks after I reached puberty I reverted to bedwetting. My urologist termed that condition 'secondary nocturnal urinary incontinence'. Subsequently at age 21 I lost my daytime bladder control. This condition is termed 'profound secondary urinary incontinence'.

My apologies for choosing the wrong term Angela Bauer, I have read all your posts and have the greatest respect for a Woman who has been "hauling the mail" her whole life, sometimes my brain is like an early computer syntax errors are common now,

Feel free people to call me out on anything and I will get the right term,with what's happened to me over the last year's has messed with my brain and if I am to try and get it right again I require reminding, thank you for caring enough to correct me , I appreciate that

My humble apologize to all involved. I meant no harm .