LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young and Incontinent

I became incontinent the at 35 but have struggled with with OAB since birth with the that came embarrassing to accidents

Edited by babyLee75

I became incontinent as the result of a surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. I'm 73 now. So I've been dealing with this issue for a long time.

I can agree to that. Unfortunately I'm 38 so I'm not so young any more. I was incontinent and wearing 24/7 at the age of 18 though. If the OP has any questions about being young and incontinent then I can certainly help. If he's looking for others in his age group then that may be harder.

I've noticed a lot of 20 somethings are still trying to come to terms with their diapers. Many

Brian- you are really young at heart- so you are fine :)

I became somewhat incontinent after a VERY long morass of a plethora of symptoms following my car accident last year when I was 25.

For the most part it tends to be somewhat mild dribbling/little bit of leaking- unless i am anxious/excited/super scared.

Brian- you are really young at heart- so you are fine :)

I became somewhat incontinent after a VERY long morass of a plethora of symptoms following my car accident last year when I was 25.

For the most part it tends to be somewhat mild dribbling/little bit of leaking- unless i am anxious/excited/super scared.

My IC began when I was about 35, and I'm now 57. There is another site which is very useful for those who are truly incontinent. They have little patience for the ABDL crowd, but are very supportive and caring towards incons. There are a number of young people in there, so you will find you are not alone.

• 2 weeks later...

I began to have issues at age 32. I had been a DL since I was a kid, but bought my first bag of diapers at 22. When my problems began during a very stressful time in my life, it began with urinary frequency with urgency and some fairly light incontinence/bladder leakage. I started

• 2 weeks later...

If we're using 30 as a the limit for young, then yeah... I'm young and incontinent, though I've been incontinent since my 20s due to a combination of factors, best summarised as a congenital birth defect combined with an acquired injury and a TIA.

Happy to chat to anyone.

I was in a car accident at 30 and was left incontinent. It took a year to learn how to manage and find out what worked and what didn't. It took another year to learn how to be out

I am not incontinent myself but my girlfriend is. We're actually not 100% sure what exactly caused it.

Growing up she wet the bed into her teens and I think had occasional issues during the day. Her parents didn't deal with it well. They encouraged her to dehydrate herself. In doing so she thought the issues went away. I suspect

Edited by gah!ghost

Yeah we both like cranberry juice. It can be devilishly hard to find 100% cranberry juice for some reason. None of the big chains around here carry anything but juice blends with some cranberry juice in them. Fortunately Trader Joe's sell 100% cranberry juice and it's very reasonably priced as well.