LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ummm Kinda Worried And Nervous And Yeah Help Please

DiaperdTeen170

Ok, first off I'll tell you about myself. I'm 19 years old, AB DL, and I dont have any diapers because I go to a local college and live with my family and have no where to hide them or any time to use them anyways. So obviously I dont wet myself or anything like that because I have no diapers.

On to the problem:

This morning I wake up, my bed is soaked. I wet the bed. Why? I dont know. I havent been under any stress lately, I dont drink so its not like I had a bladder full of booze or anything, and I'm not nor have I ever been incontinent in any way. So I'm worried. I mean last time it happened was like 6 years ago when I was 13 but still, what if it happens again? Luckily for me my parents and borhter and sister went to Youngstown Univ. for a marching band competition all day or else I'd have had to explain why i wet the bed at 19 years old. So what I'm asking is, has anyone else ever had this happen to them and is it normal?

Did you have a dream, about going to the bathroom, or taking a wizz outside, it happend to me a long time ago, I dreamed I was in the bathroom for a wizz, and I just let go, about half way trough I woke up, soaked.

I guess it happens, your family will understand, I think it happens now and then....B

Don't get too bent out of shape. If I've learned anything from these boards, it's that even the best of us have the occasional accident.

And yes, although it was a long time ago, I remember wetting the bed once unexpectedly when I was 17. (Never had an accident before that.) I woke up at maybe 4am and noticed the sheets were wet. At first I thought it was raining and the roof was leaking! I reached over and turned on the light, and in my groggy state, listened for rain and stared at the ceiling...nothing. Then it hit me: "hey, I just wet the bed!" I got up and changed my clothes, but then my bedroom door opened and my dad peered in. I was a little embarassed, and we just stared at each other for a few seconds. Then he shut the door, and that was the end of it. I realized the spot on the mattress was very near one side of the bed (a twin bed), so I just pulled off the wet sheets and went to sleep on the dry side. I don't remember what I did with the sheets that morning, but when I got home from school, the bed was remade and nobody said anything about it.

Now if you start having regular accidents, you should see a doctor, but otherwise just tuck the story away and maybe you can recite it to somebody in 20 years' time? ;)

This happens to every one once in a while. With me it only happened once and I HAD been drinking.

I was still shocked that it happened and a little worried that it might be an on going thing but it never happened again. At any rate, it's no big deal. In fact I think that some people on this board might be jealous!

To be slightly differnt but still give the same general answer...

Most people don't pee their bed accidentally, I did it once but it was after a heavy night of partying, not a normal situation. That said your situation is not a big deal. Doctors do not become interested until there is a pattern of bedwetting/incontinence. So one time is no big deal. There can be tonne of reasons for a single night's bedwetting and none of them serious.

So don't sweat it just clean it up.

Hope it helps.

• 3 weeks later...