LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone willing to help out a fellow Little?

Hi, all. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help out a fellow Little/AB and maybe send me some diapers, as I'm kinda short on money and can't afford ones of my own. I'm a bit big, weigh about 220 pounds and live in Arkansas. If

When i was down on my luck i started to collect cans and took them in to the scrap yard. Made some quick money. Turned it into a side business i still do today, Now i haul all kinds of scrap. Scrap has gone down but you can still make some diaper money. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

When we are low on money,like many others locall;y we collect cans,bottles to turn in to money.Papers work too.Recycling pays good and pays for diapers which are expensive! Metals of all kinds pay decent so you have no reason to be short cash for expensive diapers. Sorry!

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out, I need a new car but can't afford one, can someone send me one please? :P

Perhaps, just make do without any until payday? I'm sure most people have got to points where they have run out and had to wait to get more.

Collecting cans/ recyclables is a great idea, as others already mentioned. You could also see if your neighbors have any odd jobs that need doing. Still summer, so you can see if any of them are interested in having their grass cut. I used to do that as a teen- made decent money and helped the elderly neighbors out, too, since I was cheaper than a professional lawn service.

• Like 1

When we are low on money,like many others locall;y we collect cans,bottles to turn in to money.Papers work too.Recycling pays good and pays for diapers which are expensive! Metals of all kinds pay decent so you have no reason to be short cash for expensive diapers. Sorry!

I would love to know where the people making this suggestion actually live, (nothing too specific of course,) because these haven't been options where I live for at least 20 years. There's local recycling collection where I live, and it actually caused the bottle deposit program in my state to end many years ago. While the "ecological center" does pay for metal, it's such a pittance that you spend more on the money for gas to cart the stuff there, (and gas around here is some of the cheapest in the nation,) than you earn back on dropping off scrap metal. (I know because I've looked into it before.) Of course, it also doesn't help that the "ecological center" itself is in a high crime area that further makes the risk of going there even higher than the reward.

I have spare diapers but being I weigh so very little I know my diapers and stuff will not fit you, i'm approaching 100 pounds and little adult diapers will not help you. The biggest I have are medium size.

• Like 1

When making such requests you should give your Hip and Waist sizes as these are more important to a good fit on adult diapers than weight.

What he said, I have no idea how to convert Bigger babies into bigger diapers formula...putting your hip size in would fill that gap...ha ha..I think I made a funny

I measured my hips and I think I would need a size extra large diaper....I have bladder problems, especially at night, and really hope someone can help me out please.

sorry I forgot to mention the bladder problems thing before....

Yes talk to your PCP or Urologist and get a script you will then be able to get them free,generally 3 cases of diapers 1 case of chux (bed pads and 200 gloves per month. If you are low income this is a godsend,just do not mention you have ABDL SIDE LEANINGS OR DESIRES. also talk to your social worker if you receive SNAP OR TANF.

Good Luck

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could help me out, I need a new car but can't afford one, can someone send me one please? :P

Perhaps, just make do without any until payday? I'm sure most people have got to points where they have run out and had to wait to get more.

Sure Elf, how about a new bently?