LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using different powders for different ocassions

Been using Magnolia Petals baby powder for quite some time, since I am a sissy, LG and love the scent, not to mention off set for urine smells. However I recently picked up some regular baby powder because I was drawn to that scent. So, I thought, why not keep several around, Magnolia, Baby, and Lavender for example and select one based upon my mood? Magnolia for Sissy Diapers of course, Baby powder when wearing a baby diaper like cushies...and maybe soothing lavender on hard days.....

I use the Johnson's baby powder with the red circle on the front of the container. Since Rite-Aid changed the scent of theirs, it is not original anymore. This is the closest thing you can find to the original baby powder smell

When I was little, it was common practice that little girls up to about age 8 were put in diapers and rubber panties if they were going to be in situations where they would not have ready access to a toilet for a long period of time and could not hold it COMFORTABLY for 2 hours (about the time it took to go from Fall River to Boston up Rt 138 in 1952 before the freeway system increased highway speeds from 35-40 mph to 60-70). So the smell of baby powder was also a very well-recognized little girl scent. Also little girls had a can (the container was metal) of it to use with their doll if she was in diapers/panties, which meant most little girls (I could change a doll's diaper by the time I was 7-1/2)

jbp.gif

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
Add photo

Try using baby oil in a coffee cup - on a coffee cup warmer or candle warmer. pretty nice. Also powder fresh scents for Airwick air fresheners work well too. Several incense sticks / cones also have baby powder scents. You can find some of the incences locally or on ebay - even diaper scents on ebay as well. The diaper scents on ebay are VERY POTENT - ONE DROP will get you what you want and as you wet the diapers it will even be more potent. CAUTION. this does not wash off your hands easy -

Try using baby oil in a coffee cup - on a coffee cup warmer or candle warmer. pretty nice. Also powder fresh scents for Airwick air fresheners work well too. Several incense sticks / cones also have baby powder scents. You can find some of the incences locally or on ebay - even diaper scents on ebay as well. The diaper scents on ebay are VERY POTENT - ONE DROP will get you what you want and as you wet the diapers it will even be more potent. CAUTION. this does not wash off your hands easy -

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I remember those scents from when you used to be able to buy them on her homepage. What are they exactly? I've always wondered. Are they meant to be applied onto diapers?

I'm not sure exactly what they are, but they are intended to be applied onto diapers.