LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Locked Up Good and Tight

BabyLock

Any one been locked up by a partner this could only be done with someone with the use of hands ?

Start with a chastity device and then double triple padded diapers and locking plastic diaper cover.

Next add lacy anklet sox with locking mary jane shoes with attached locking leg/ankle chain.

Add a short baby doll dress with locking collar.

Then a pink rhinestone collar with pacifier gag - why locking of course.

Next up locking bondage thumbless gloves/mittens.

One step more a locking bonnet with horse blinders or hood with potential of blindfolding partial or full.

Now the challenge to get free before diapers are timed out - the keys are out in an open space that

is out of common view find them and solve the puzzle.

The puzzle could be interesting if the pump is primed with suppositories or other laxative !

An interesting conclusion all the keys and locks are keyed alike - one key fits all.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/5/2015 at 4:25 AM, BabyLock said:

Any one been locked up by a partner this could only be done with someone with the use of hands ?

Start with a chastity device and then double triple padded diapers and locking plastic diaper cover.

Next add lacy anklet sox with locking mary jane shoes with attached locking leg/ankle chain.

Add a short baby doll dress with locking collar.

Then a pink rhinestone collar with pacifier gag - why locking of course.

Next up locking bondage thumbless gloves/mittens.

One step more a locking bonnet with horse blinders or hood with potential of blindfolding partial or full.

Now the challenge to get free before diapers are timed out - the keys are out in an open space that

is out of common view find them and solve the puzzle.

The puzzle could be interesting if the pump is primed with suppositories or other laxative !

An interesting conclusion all the keys and locks are keyed alike - one key fits all.

What goes on in your mind babylock? Good or scary? I am not sure. You would like my day. I was on diaper punishment. This meant today I was locked in a new chastity device. ( Bummer I cannot feel diapers then) A new gift to the wife. Then locking pants and diapers. Then the locking onsie. Normally when I am in the mood I like this, but the cage device took some away from that. This afternoon after work she came home and we had sex sort of. I got a strap on put over my diapers and pleased her to get a diaper change. Still locked and now fustrated. Not pleased with the new toy strap on. It is bigger than me and she enjoyed it way to much. She said my diapers would come off in the morning, hope that means the device also.