LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Japanese Disposable Diapers for Sale... All Sizes!!!

I'm interested, but not at $10 plus shipping PER diaper. Would you consider $5 each? I'd want various tapped on plastic diapers in size large. Maybe just 1 of each kind. Feel free to pm me to let me know. Thanks.

Anyone interested?

If you had sealed packages I might have been interested in some of the child sized ones, but without those I'm afraid that I have to pass.

I am thinking of listing these in multiple quantities on Ebay (prices may be subject to change slightly once I figure out all fees):

-I will only ship within the USA. If you are in Canada or in Europe etc and want to pay extra to ship, then I will figure out international shipping costs and you will pay them to me BEFORE I ship to you.

I can give you a little bit of advice if you decide to list on eBay. If you're having trouble figuring out fees, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link that'll make your life really easy. Also, if you do decide to sell on eBay, consider using the Global Shipping Program for these. If you offer "free" shipping within the US, (just bundle your expected shipping costs into the item price,) you'll basically pay to ship these to an eBay shipping center, (I'm pretty sure it's in Kentucky, but there might be another one somewhere else,) and they'll take care of customs forms and everything else. When someone on a non-US eBay site sees your listing, they're given an international shipping fee that eBay collects to cover the cost of sending your item overseas. Ebay makes it so that you don't ever see what your buyers are charged for international shipping, and all you have to do is treat the item like you normally would.