LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Windows 10

Mine kept failing, so I googled the error I was getting, remedied that, and did a force install. Yes, I did computin' and it worked! lol

It seems to be a-ok.

The browser is a little different, but I had no trouble importing my favorites. Still need to figure out how to make home tabs or whatever they're called. Homepage tabs? Edit: I figured out how.

The start menu is different, so I will play around with that a bit tomorrow.

Opens things fast. MS Word used to take a good 30 seconds to open on 7 and now it takes like 2 seconds.

I upgraded from 7 pro, so I have 10 pro.

I have only heard of one issue out of all the people I have talked to that have upgraded.

Go MS! You didn't fail completely!

Edited by BabyTara

My Laptop got upgraded yesterday and the upgrade went smooth, I haven't had much time to play with the new windows but from what I have seen so far I like it way better then 8.1

I think I will wait a few months, for all the patches to be fixed, before I download.

I am a "Too Old Duffer" computer user, who has never found anything more useful in any of the upgrades that I didn't have on 97.

There ought to be a law against deliberately outdating products, it is wicked capitalism at its worst.

I don't think products like this are deliberately outdated... Technology in the computing World moves at a rapid pace though, so what was top of the line a year or so ago is just mid range a few years later as technology improves.

It is the nature of technology that if you buy a new product, chances are when you get home and install it, it is already outdated!

Even if you haven't found anything useful on a operating system released now compared to 1997 there are so many things you can't see that new operating systems are much better at. Things like speed, security and things like that.

I got the upgrade on my Asus, and so far it is much better than 8. I've got my start bar back, plus, I have Cortana. I'll have to check and make sure the settings are correct for my SS drive, but so far I haven't found the place to go yet. You know software developers and how they like to move things around.

I was running the program called start8 that gave me the look and feel of "7" and could toggle the windows 8 screen on pushing the windows key. Did the upgrade and everything still works fine, start8 is still working like it should, even though they make a start10...go figure...everything seems to have transferred over fine..GEforce graphics card detected windows 10 and installed all my drivers to "10" version including my 3D drivers

Edited by Repaid1

Day 3: It has been 3 days since people have started receiving Windows 10, I am still waiting... I have began to worry that it isn't coming for me. Am I being left behind? Time to start building a shelter and defending myself against the Windows 7 and 8 savages! :P

• Like 1

I think I will wait a few months, for all the patches to be fixed, before I download.

I am a "Too Old Duffer" computer user, who has never found anything more useful in any of the upgrades that I didn't have on 97.

There ought to be a law against deliberately outdating products, it is wicked capitalism at its worst.

I remember installing Windows 3.1 on my first computer, 6 x 3.5" floppy disks (google them kids!)

One word: GARBAGE

The appearance customization (border, menu, captions color and size) are gone so if you can not use the glarey white bg you have to use one of the "high-cnotrast" Themes that are little more than a shoddy straight-jacket as far as color or size customization goes. so I give the Theme system a big fat XX and the scrollobar system rots. I also do not need nor wish to use a set of media palyers when My VLC is perfectly fine for all of that and FireFox has all the things I need, including an FTP

How do I go back to win 7, the good things os which I was promised

I made it back, a bit the worse for wear and had to shit down and also reset my DSL modem. I googled up how do I go back to windoews 7 from windows 10 Windows 10 did not even enable the functions I am missing here or at Facebook So a return to 7 was actually an upgrade. Microsoft if putting less personalization in the "Personalization"

What color her rubber panties are?

It depneds what the changes are. If they take stuff that I find crucial or useful away, I am Sayonara Charlie because that is a DOWNGRADE from something I can use very well to having to choose between something I cannot use effectively and something that is outright crappy. I will take a Jaguar XKE with a normal radio to a "Smart Car" with Pandora and Spotify. One gets me where I want to go quickly while the other crawls (with a 70 HP motor) so is better at the basics while the other has all the bells and whistles

Ahh, Floppy Disks...I haven't heard anyone mention those in a looooonnnggg time. I still remember when Zip Disks where the thing for external storage.

I still have at least 20 ZIp disks in my office supply cabinet lol