LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best way to beat the heat is to stay inside and sew. Check out the latest gallery to see the summer dresses I've been sewing during the summer of 2015. As you can see, I've had some pretty good luck finding close and/or exact matches for some of the fabrics. I'll bet that most little girls don't know how lucky they are to have outfits like these available in their size.

I actually just ordered fabric for a fall outfit, but that's only because the material was selling out fast. That's the only gripe I have about sewing: fabric choices occasionally sell out before I can order them.

Time to put on your coolest summer dress and enjoy looking at the newest gallery.

BabyJune

• 1 month later...

I'm working on four new dresses now. Two are done, but I probably won't post them until all four are finished. Not much time off right now to do any sewing because I'm "banking" my time to use for credit when I retire in November. I should have the dresses done before then, though...and a couple of sewing projects to do for Mom.

• 5 months later...