LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy diapers fun?

I agree with you, wetting and messing my diaper completes the cycle in being an adult baby for me. When I gave up control to my bladder there was still something missing. My wife said since you wear your diapers 24/7 why not use them like a real baby. From that moment I never felt more relaxed with my AB side. Now I wet and mess when ever the need comes. Can be a problem when I mess during the day but I always have a clean diaper to change into and I am getting very good at changing messy diapers in public if needed.

I would have to disagree that it's 'just' a part of being a baby. For me it is the ultimate baby thing to do. Definitely, the most entertaining thing is to do when ever your playing baby. A heavy load in a wet saggy diaper on a crawling bottom can't be anything else but a baby! Squishing around on the floor while you play with your toys. To me that is all adulthood stripped away!

I would have to disagree that it's 'just' a part of being a baby. For me it is the ultimate baby thing to do.

It's cool that you disagree...

Edited by SteffiAB

Parents don't always know exactly when a child poops. There may be times when a child can't be changed right away, day on a car trip. You may have to drive several miles to the next rest area. When I was little, I'd go outside in the back yard to play. Mom would keep an eye on me, but wouldn't know when I used my diaper. Kids just wet n mess and keep playing.

• Like 1

Parents don't always know exactly when a child poops. There may be times when a child can't be changed right away, day on a car trip. You may have to drive several miles to the next rest area. When I was little, I'd go outside in the back yard to play. Mom would keep an eye on me, but wouldn't know when I used my diaper. Kids just wet n mess and keep playing.

• 3 weeks later...

SteffiAB, you pose a question then jump down everyone's throat when they comment. I'm sure you're a joy to be around!

I didn't realize we were talking about REAL babies on this site, it isn't exactly a parenting website.

I'm wondering if you've ever had children. Parents, sitters or daycare workers don't usually follow a child around waiting to change a poopy diaper the instant it happens... Why do you think diaper rashes occur?

Edited by littlesissy

I agree with you, wetting and messing my diaper completes the cycle in being an adult baby for me. When I gave up control to my bladder there was still something missing. My wife said since you wear your diapers 24/7 why not use them like a real baby. From that moment I never felt more relaxed with my AB side. Now I wet and mess when ever the need comes. Can be a problem when I mess during the day but I always have a clean diaper to change into and I am getting very good at changing messy diapers in public if needed.

the same with me and my wife, she knew of my diapers from the start, as I told her I wore diapers because I was a bed and pants wetter, just not that it was my choice. After a couple of years of marriage she noticed I was now wearing diapers 24/7 and would mess them once in a while. We talked it over and she said I might as well poop my diapers when I needed to go as well.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

me personally, ill change ASAP after making a mess, only if Its really bad, it doesn't have to be quite diarrhea, just loose and really bad smelling

a normal mess I don't find to smell bad personally and ill be in for maybe an hour, but no more than that, I just try to use my diaper to a reasonable point (doesn't have to be every ounce it can take, but typically to where the diaper seems like its getting close to that point, like if most is used that's good, but if I end up needing to go out, that's when I decide to shower no matter what)

I also have never went 24/7 even on the weekend, for me its just use it, enjoy it, and stop for a few days or until the next weekend

now if I had a "mommy" id probably go 24/7 at times and get into the more babyish parts

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...