LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence Newbie

I won't comment on the incontinence desires but I did want to warn you about having a diet consisting of only baby food...

As far as I know it is actually not at all healthy for adults to live off them without getting nutrients from elsewhere. They are made for babies and babies have different nutritional needs. I would suggest eating a regular adult diet, keeping it high in fibre if that is what you wish and eating the baby food as a supplement for that rather than replacing all meals with baby food.

I'm just going off of what I have heard around here.

I won't comment on the incontinence desires but I did want to warn you about having a diet consisting of only baby food...

As far as I know it is actually not at all healthy for adults to live off them without getting nutrients from elsewhere. They are made for babies and babies have different nutritional needs. I would suggest eating a regular adult diet, keeping it high in fibre if that is what you wish and eating the baby food as a supplement for that rather than replacing all meals with baby food.

I'm just going off of what I have heard around here.

I've read several topics/threads on the subject.

Just put your normal, healthy food through a blender.

There has been quite a lot of work done on how long food stays in the stomach, and a thickish soup stays longer than solid food;