LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Goodnites?

cnodnvn

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised you cant receive any mail at your dorm/apartment while at college.. Try looking to see if there's somewhere there you can, because I know from experience that parents love to send "care packages" to kids.

• 2 years later...

I love goodnites, and while they don't tolerate a full-on pee, I like playing the game of peeing in spurts - and, I don't mind leaking when I know it's safe.

I've tried the CVS also and they work so long as I use the smallest size.

On 8/9/2015 at 8:25 AM, bwakee said:

I'm surprised you cant receive any mail at your dorm/apartment while at college.. Try looking to see if there's somewhere there you can, because I know from experience that parents love to send "care packages" to kids.

Sure you can.

• 1 month later...
On 10/20/2017 at 7:53 PM, Firefly 35 said:

Sure you can.

I did order them to my place in college. This was just when I went back home for the summer. I snuck a couple that I had leftover but had run out and my parents would question me about a big package being delivered.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Goodnites are my go to diapers im considering trying some actual adult diapers. But super cute i have no problems with wetting they hold a couple of my wettings i must have a small bladder. Although sometimes when i wet the bed while I'm sleeping they leak then on occasion 

• Like 1
On 6/8/2019 at 7:30 PM, Jessica Michelle said:

Goodnites are my go to diapers im considering trying some actual adult diapers. But super cute i have no problems with wetting they hold a couple of my wettings i must have a small bladder. Although sometimes when i wet the bed while I'm sleeping they leak then on occasion 

19 hours ago, Somebodyelse said:

I currently use them because those were the only ones that I was able to get easily but I'm planning to venture further with other brands and types with more absorbency and better fit.

You'll be amazed with what's on the market now.  

I seemed to have lost some weight and I can fit into goodnites again, with a spandex underwear on top to prevent ripping. I like them and forgot how comfy they are. I am wearing the same one two nights in a row and it is holding up well. I didn’t wet it last night, btw. But I did let some pee out just now and will sleep with it wet.