LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DPRTube Shut Down! :(

The other day I went to go log on DPRtube, and it gave me a message saying they shut it down. I wonder why, it was such a good site. If anyone knows any other sites like DPRtube feel free to share! :)

We have the bandwidth to support a similar saet-up, but we'd need to raise about $300 to pay for a good script, domain and such, and would need a volunteer or two to help keep it clean of copyrighted stuff, poop and kids.

Probably bandwidth costs. Hosting video isn't cheap.

I can almost guarantee you that this was likely the driving force behind DPRTube closing. They never seemed to have the level of ads that I'd expect on a free site, and that likely meant they couldn't afford the bandwidth they needed. It also didn't help that their videos took forever to load, (more indications of a bandwidth problem,) and that people such as myself lost interest in their content when it took five minutes to get a one minute clip to play. If members stopped using the site, they also likely stopped clicking on the ads that were there, and that likely caused DPRTube to close. It didn't help that other sites with content hosted elsewhere like ABDLVids were trouncing them in load times.

Those are good server pricing and it seems they do allow adult content if you have a warning screen.

You are correct, They do allow adult content as long as your going about it

Edited by SunOfSheep

We have the bandwidth to support a similar saet-up, but we'd need to raise about $300 to pay for a good script, domain and such, and would need a volunteer or two to help keep it clean of copyrighted stuff, poop and kids.

Just curious

I have to admit to liking watching messy nappies from time to time :blush: Fortunately there are plenty of places all over the web that have that content, I think it would be a needless risk for DD to start hosting it if it came with even a small risk of shutting the site down as a result!

• Like 2

Hmm, That script is free, so I could host it (poop-free still if I do it) if people want

The obscenity law in the US is open to interpretation as it uses the "I know it when I see it" unclear reasoning

I have to admit to liking watching messy nappies from time to time :blush: Fortunately there are plenty of places all over the web that have that content, I think it would be a needless risk for DD to start hosting it if it came with even a small risk of shutting the site down as a result!

While it's not my thing, (I feel the same way Mikey does about them,) I do know that there are more than a few AB/DLs who like seeing messy diapers. However, as you've noted, there are plenty of places that already cater to that, and I agree that it's an unnecessary risk for DD to start hosting such content. (We can still see used/wet diapers without a problem, I'd be more concerned if we couldn't show any use of them at all.)

How come it's legally questionable? Is it because there are laws in US against scat

While it's not my thing, (I feel the same way Mikey does about them,) I do know that there are more than a few AB/DLs who like seeing messy diapers. However, as you've noted, there are plenty of places that already cater to that, and I agree that it's an unnecessary risk for DD to start hosting such content. (We can still see used/wet diapers without a problem, I'd be more concerned if we couldn't show any use of them at all.)

I think that this is part of it, combined with what Mikey's mentioned about the weird way our obscenity laws are structured in the states.

• Like 1