LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dangerous territory - Second person writing...

But if we put aside the debate about "terminology, correct use thereof," and instead look at the literary technique, what I said earlier still applies. When you use this technique, you place great demands on the imagination of the reader to place her-/himself within the framework of your story. Most readers can only maintain that level of concentration for a short period of time, so it has to be used sparingly. Therefore it is best used to create an ambiance necessary for the reader to get the full impact of a vital scene or ahead of a key moment in the plot.

Besides, as readers we are all very good at placing ourselves within the framework of most stories (reader identification) anyway and most of the time do not need such verbiage to get into the spirit of it. Since all of us (I hope) have experienced the sensory impact and wonderful feelings associated with a change at least once, all we need to evoke those feelings could be no more than a "She then had a much-needed diaper change". So why go to those lengths? :)

But if we put aside the debate about "terminology, correct use thereof," and instead look at the literary technique, what I said earlier still applies. When you use this technique, you place great demands on the imagination of the reader to place her-/himself within the framework of your story. Most readers can only maintain that level of concentration for a short period of time, so it has to be used sparingly. Therefore it is best used to create an ambiance necessary for the reader to get the full impact of a vital scene or ahead of a key moment in the plot.

Besides, as readers we are all very good at placing ourselves within the framework of most stories (reader identification) anyway and most of the time do not need such verbiage to get into the spirit of it. Since all of us (I hope) have experienced the sensory impact and wonderful feelings associated with a change at least once, all we need to evoke those feelings could be no more than a "She then had a much-needed diaper change". So why go to those lengths? :)

Sir,

As it seems we cannot put aside the debate about "terminology, correct use thereof", I will say this: Lit has the same relationship to Linguistics as Physics has to Mathematics, even though Lit refuses to accept the relationship and keeps inventing its own terminology in the face of established scientific fact. It is as if a Physicist would refuse to accept Mathematics as the main investigative tool of her or his trade and instead use Magic and Astrology in order to explain her or his theorems and hypothesii. As you refuse to accept that literature is part of the language spectrum and hence subject to Linguistics, as I have no intention of sitting down to make a full linguistic analysis of each and every work of literature you care to throw at me as pro- and supposed proofs of your opinions, something that would take months to accomplish, as you likewise and probably not would be best pleased if I threw a few academic books on linguistics at you and demand that you study those, let us just agree to disagree and I wish you the best of luck.

On the other hand, were I your Mommy my Baby Boy would be put in his night-time nappies immediately and taken to the mall in his stroller for some hours of shopping with Mommy as a punishment for being so obtuse. And only bobo and no titties for Mommy's Bad Boy until he 'pologises!