LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

play time!

babyd96

Hi, I was just wondering what people enjoyed doing while they are an AB, and what toys or items you enjoy playing with. For me I enjoy cuddling my blanket and sucking my pacifier while watching Thomas the

Playing with or cuddling Dolly and doing or reading LG things/ These can be found in the Little Girls' Playhouse in the "Littles" forum

I really like to color and read and play with Pruncess Melody and Tigger who live on my bed. I also like to use my bottle when I'm really stressed out/sad and watch old Mickey cartoons on Netflix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have three dolls (regular shop purchases, but not Barbie -- although I absolutely LOVE Barbie - speaking of which, I can't wait for The Great Puppy Adventure on DVD... anyway) named Mary-Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth.

Sure, I have cuddle animals on my bed, but I don't include them in the toys description.

On Sat Nov 21 2015 15:29:13 GMT-0500, Cordale2010 said:

I like to color and watch my favorite cartoons. I also have a few toys -mostly toy cars, a couple stuffies, and bathtub toys that I like playing with. I'm hoping to add more things to my little collection soon.