LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Haven't updated you guys in a few days so here is a little update on where I am.

I'm writing the next chapter as we speak but I'm at a bit of a crossroads, I have a few different ideas on how to progress in this part but I can't decide which one to take so although about half the chapter or so is written its still got some work ahead until it is ready.

• Like 1

Oh I think since our bad hubby so disappointed all when he refused to keep his diappie on as he promised, he should lose that choice now, and have to wear diapers all the time, with locking plastic pants over them to assure this.

It most certainly hasn't died!

Sorry for the delay, I had this chapter all wrote out and then decided I wanted to rewrite the whole thing, then I went to visit my parents and was away from it all day yesterday. So I just finished proof reading the first part and now here it is :D Comments are very welcome!

Chapter 7 - Sunday Lunch

Sarah walking towards the front door was nearly bowled over as Nick ran past.

She was rather bewildered by it but decided to let him hide upstairs for a little bit since it would give her and Kirsty a bit of time to talk.

Sarah opened the front door, and there stood Kirsty. At slightly over six feet tall she rather towered over her more petit friend. Kirsty was rather busty, a trait she shared with

Sarah but unlike Sarah, Kirsty was a brunette rather than a blonde.

"Kirsty! Good to see you." Sarah said warmly, stepping aside and allowing her friend to come into her home.

"You too Sarah!" Kirsty said as she stepped into the house and kissed Sarah on both cheeks.

Kirsty followed Sarah through to the kitchen where the Sunday Roast was well underway and Sarah poured herself and Kirsty a couple of glasses of wine.

Kirsty opened the back door that lead from the kitchen to the back garden to let some of the heat in the kitchen escape and make it a more bearable temperature. Kirsty had visited Sarah’s home many times before and sometimes Kirsty even stayed over in the spare bedroom if the two friends had something to do early the next day.

"So..." Kirsty said looking from the garden to her friend smirking slightly. "You want to tell me more about what has been going on?" Kirsty was very curious and cut straight to the chase. She had been thinking about what Sarah had told her on the phone since the previous day when Sarah had opened up about it. Kirsty had an inherently kinky mind and when someone tells her something like the things Sarah told her the previous day, she instantly becomes very curious.

Sarah regaled her friend with the story of the last few days. She told Kirsty of Nick losing his job, wetting the bed and not telling her, the shopping trip, the wet bed this morning and the reason it was wet. Kirsty, for her part, listened well and laughed, sighed and agreed with Sarah at the right spots.

"So he promised to wear last night and then didn't and you woke up in a wet bed again?" Kirsty said incredulously.

"Yep, I was so mad... Until I turned it to my advantage." Sarah responded with a wry grin.

"Your advantage?" Kirsty asked suspiciously, "What are you up to?"

Sarah decided to come clean with how she was feeling, she knew her friend had a lot of kinkier experience and that she could be trusted with Sarah’s secrets.

"Kirsty, do you know what "ABDL" is? I saw some pictures last night and they were all tagged with "ABDL"" Sarah said quickly and she went and checked the oven after saying this, she was too nervous to stand still and too embarrassed to face her friend.

Kirsty looked a little shocked but in her mind the pieces were starting to come together a little bit.

"ABDL? I have heard of it... Had a guy I saw on and off a while ago into it. Know a few friends who are into it." Kirsty said rather casually. Sarah rarely opened up about these things and Kirsty wanted to make the conversation as easy as possible, she was afraid that Sarah might withdraw into her shell again and Kirsty definitely didn't want that, she had long thought her friend should open up about her sex life a bit more.

Sarah remained silent so Kirsty continued.

"It stands for Adult Baby Diaper Lover, it’s an American term. Basically means a person who likes to wear nappies or act like a baby... Can be pretty cute." Kirsty went on watching her friends back as she prepared food.

"Why do you ask?" Kirsty eventually said when Sarah still didn't say anything.

Sarah stood up and slowly turned toward her friend and told her about how the pictures she saw last night made her fee. How she was so excited that she had to excuse herself for some alone time and how she had got so excited by it again this morning when she saw Nicks big padded rear for the first time.

"That's so cool!" Kirsty said practically bouncing with delight, "So how did Nick react when you told him you liked seeing the nappies?" Kirsty followed up.

"Well... I haven't told him. There is a power I have over him right now, it's like the stars aligned and it isn't just a sexual thing. I suddenly feel like I have control over Nick, over the relationship, over everything!" Sarah said with a bit of a laugh, "So I haven't told him, and I don't want him to know, I want to take it slow and see what happens"

"OK, your secret is safe with me." Kirsty said, "But wait... You said you got excited this morning when you saw him in a nappy, but you told me he didn't wear last night. You don't mean..." Kirsty’s eyes lit up.

"He is wearing today, as a punishment for not wearing last night." Sarah said, "But you can't let him know that you know. Like I said, I'm taking it slow, he is allowed to use the toilet and... Just don't bring it up please!" Sarah continued.

"OK, OK... I'm just happy my little Sarah is finding a kinkier side." Kirsty said with a laugh making Sarah turn red.

"Just help me set the table." Sarah said with a small laugh herself.

Meanwhile, oblivious to the fact that his secret was out, Nick was sitting on the bed. He was trying to steel his nerves to come back downstairs. He didn't like Kirsty, and Kirsty didn't like him. He knew if Kirsty found out she would be relentless with the teasing.

Nick heard footsteps approaching the foot of the stairs and took a deep breath. He almost felt, or maybe just wished, that if he stopped breathing or moving he could cease to exist until Kirsty left.

"Nick, lunch is ready!" Sarah called up the stairs.

Nick didn't move. Maybe if he just didn't respond Sarah would assume he was asleep or something and would leave him alone until Kirsty left.

"Nick, Lunch is ready!" Sarah shouted again, this time with a little less patience.

Again, Nick didn't move. He wasn't sure if he was making the best choice to just ignore his wife but he wasn't sure he had a choice now that his fear had taken hold and his legs weren't responding when he told them to move.

Nick heard some footsteps on the stairs as Sarah came up to find her husband.

Sarah came in the door and looked at Nick just sitting on the edge of the bed nearest the door. Sarah noticed that he seemed very nervous.

"Didn't you hear me? Lunch is ready, come on." Sarah held open the bedroom door and motioned for Nick to follow her downstairs.

"Sarah... I can't, I don't want to, this is stupid... I don't need this nappy and I'm frightened Kirsty is going to find out... I won't do it." Nick said, he was very defiant with the last sentence.

Sarah stepped over to Nick and sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"How about we make a deal." Sarah decided to offer a compromise. She reasoned that conceding small points to gain larger points seemed a good idea.

"Why don't you come down for lunch." Sarah said, "and when we are finished you can go out to the pub for the afternoon. Does that sound fair?"

Nick thought about it for a moment, maybe the thing he needed most after all this stress was a few drinks with friends and any reason to get out of the house for the afternoon so he didn't have to be in the room with Kirsty and all that gossiping.

"Will I need to wear this?" Nick pointed at his crotch

"That is non-negotiable babe, don't forget why you are wearing that in the first place." Sarah said with a little authority in her voice.

"Fine, it seems fair." Nick said sighing, he was hoping he could ditch the nappy to go out...

"Wait a minute..." Nick thought to himself. "I can do just that!"

Nick suddenly thought of a plan. He would leave the house walk to the end of the street, duck down an alley, rip the nappy off and just go commando. When he got home he could sneak upstairs, put a new one on and Sarah would never know.

He wouldn't need to worry about being found out by his friends or wearing in public and what Sarah didn't know couldn't hurt her. Nick marveled at his only intelligence, it was surely a fool proof plan. 

Nick stood up, he ignored the crinkling that accompanied the standing, was it getting quieter or was he just getting used to the noise already and so wasn't hearing it? He hoped it was the former as he and his wife headed downstairs and into the dining room to the table where Kirsty was already sat.

"Hi Nicky." Kirsty said with a big smile, she knew he hated being called Nicky, he always complained it was demeaning, made him sound like a kid. So Kirsty thought it was extra apt to use it today.

"Hi." Nick grumbled back and he started eating, he wanted to get the meal over with so he could head out and get out of this nappy and see his friends.

Sarah and Kirsty engaged in a bunch of small talk whilst Nick started hurriedly eating.

"Nick." He heard Sarah say, and looked up mid chew.

"Slow down, it isn't a race, and you are getting your lunch all over you." Sarah admonished her husband.

Nick looked down and saw he had, in fact, spilled some of the roast lunch down his shirt, and he blushed a little when he saw that Kirsty was smirking at him.

"You should get him a bib if he wants to eat like a baby." Kirsty said to Sarah sarcastically and with a hint of malice.

Nick looked down at his plate and blushed deeply feeling the heat of embarrassment in his face.

Sarah shot Kirsty a look of warning and Kirsty carried on eating as if nothing had happened, smiling mischievously to himself.

"Coming in this house and making these little off hand comments at me, who do you think you are?" Nick said slowly looking up from his plate to Kirsty, the redness in his face was quickly coming from anger rather than embarrassment now.

"Come on, it was a joke... Why get so upset? You have something to hide Nicky?" Kirsty replied slyly.

Nicks temper which at times could be quick to rise was now threatening to boil over. Nick stood up, pushing the chair back and angrily pointed at Kirsty, he wasn't sure what he wanted to say, but his frustrations had reached new heights.

Before he could form words, Sarah also stood up.

"NICK!" Sarah shouted, "could you come out here with me for a second?" She followed up instantly as if nothing was wrong at the table.

Sarah didn't wait for a response, she grabbed his hand intending to pull Nick through the living room and out to the bottom of the stairs near the front door.

As Sarah was dragging him out Nick turned back toward Kirsty who was now chuckling.

"It's Nick!" Nick semi-shouted, before feeling another tug on his hand turning him around again as his wife continued dragging him to the foot of the stairs.

Neither of them noticed that Nicks shirt had ridden up a bit after as Sarah pulled him out and showed the waistband of his disposable underwear to Kirsty, who had remained sitting at the table and was now having a fit of silent giggles as Nick was dragged out of the room unknowingly showing his shameful secret.

Sarah dragged Nick to the bottom of the stairs by the front door and turned to face him.

"Why are you causing problems with my friends? I know you don't like her but can't you try to just be civil during lunch?" Said Sarah with an exasperated voice.

"Me? It's her causing problems? Making comments about bibs and babies and stuff?" Nick said with a whine.

"Look... You basically finished lunch, just get your stuff and go off to the pub. OK?" Sarah replied waving aside Nicks complaints.

Nick stomped upstairs not saying anything. How could Sarah blame him for the problems, it was Kirsty who started it! Nick changed his shirt quickly and came back down again and started putting his coat on.

"Hold on..." Sarah walked back to the foot of the stairs from the living room where she had been standing whilst waiting for Nick to come back down.

Sarah walked right up to Nick and with one hand patted his crotch and with her other hand patted his rear.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Nick said pushing her hands away.

"Just checking you weren't trying to pull a fast one on me and head out without your padding." Sarah said, "With all the lying recently I wanted to check."

Nick rolled his eyes but in his head he didn't blame her, especially with his plan to ditch the nappy anyway. He understood the check but why couldn't Sarah keep her voice down when talking about this stuff, Nick thought to himself.

"OK, well you seem all set and still dry. Be home by 9pm OK? We need to continue your early night times to see if it helps and I have work tomorrow and I want you home before I head to bed." Sarah turned to head back to the dining room where Kirsty was sitting waiting for her return.

Nick scowled at Sarah for setting him a bedtime and especially commenting that he was still dry. Of course he was dry, he may have a night time problem, but that was as far as it went.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wondering if his plan included an excuse for why he was without one when he got home...

No one ever said Nick was great at planning ;) In fact, as we have seen so far half-assed barely thought through ideas would seem in his nature!

----

Next part should be ready tomorrow or the day after. Then I have more writing to do.

Here is the second part of the chapter. Posting it now before I head out to my parents house, may be some time before the next part since I'm yet to write it, though normally when I sit down to write a lot gets done. Either way, please enjoy :) and like and/or comment if you have ideas/suggestions//feedback or anything else.

Chapter 7 Continued...

Nick grumbled as he headed out the door into the bright sunshine of this Sunday afternoon in July. He started walking down the street and at the end of the road getting ready to put his plan into action.

Nick walked up the road as little bit, it was quiet out today, it was early afternoon on a Sunday and Nick assumed everyone was with their families. There were a few children playing out in the street but they were at the other end and wouldn't be a problem to Nick and his plan to avoid having to wear his nappy to the pub.

He was conscious of the crinkling sound he still made, but it didn't sound too loud and he was fairly sure he could only hear it so well because he was worried about, he also had a slightly wider gait than usual, caused by the padding between his inner thighs.

He got to the end of the road and ducked into the alley, it was a pretty long alley that was mainly used as a shortcut to the another street on the other end. There were several dumpsters placed against a fence to collect rubbish from the people’s houses whose back gardens backed on to the alley.

He looked around and when he saw he was alone he reached into his trousers and ripped off the tapes of the nappy. He pulled it from the front and after a momentary bit of pain as the tapes snagged his leg hair it came free.

"Finally free!" Nick thought to himself triumphantly as he bundled the nappy up and threw it with a little hint of anger into the dumpster as if the nappy itself was the cause of all his problems.

Nick carried on his journey to the pub and upon arriving inside the old fashioned building he spied Steve and a couple of his other friends over at one of the tables and headed over.

"Hello stranger." Steve said, "Where have you been?"

Steve was referring to the fact that usually anytime Nick could he would spend his evenings at the pub with his friends, something he hadn't done the last few days for the obvious reasons.

"Yeah... I've been busy helping Sarah with a few things..." Nick said wanting to remain vague.

"You helping Sarah with things? Now I've heard it all!" Steve said with a laugh that the rest of the table joined in on.

"Shut up!" Said Nick a laugh himself as he headed over to the bar to get the next round in.

Back at the house, Sarah and Kirsty were still at the dining room table now with a couple of cups of tea. They were discussing a few different things, mainly their experiences at work. Teaching could be very stressful but also gave them a lot to talk about when they met up. They were in no rush and knew they had all afternoon to talk as Sarah knew that Nick would stay out as late has he could before coming home. She just hoped he stuck to the 9pm curfew she gave him.

After a couple of hours reminiscing about old times and putting the World to rights there was a slight lull in the conversation.

"So anyway..." Sarah began, sipping her tea, "Tell me more about this ABDL stuff." Sarah blushed as she spoke but her curiosity was more powerful than her nerves at this point.

Kirsty’s face lit up, she had wanted to talk some more about this but didn't want to appear pushy so wanted to wait for Sarah to bring it up. She had been getting antsy though and was considering bringing it up herself until Sarah spoke up.

"I was starting to think you would never ask!" Kirsty said smiling, "What do you want to know?"

"Well, I mean, I guess the first thing I wonder is... Is it normal? I mean it doesn't sound normal." Sarah said talking about the fear she had had that this was somehow a sign that there was something wrong with her.

"There is nothing wrong with having a fetish or a kink." Kirsty said wanting to free her friends mind from the worries and doubts, "I suspect everyone has a few, the difference is how they act on them. Some repress them and ignore them and hope they go away and others embrace them and explore them."

Sarah remained silent. She knew that keeping things locked up inside yourself was always bad, she had seen it from her students who often had things hidden that provoked their behaviour and part of her job was trying to help them open up about their issues.

"So why don't you tell me what turns you on about this stuff?" Kirsty cautiously asked, she didn't want to press too hard and make Sarah clam up again, but she did want to keep the conversation going.

"Well... The pictures I saw looked very cute, but more than that, when I saw the models in the picture I started imagining Nick in their position... Knowing that power I would have over him, that he would basically be totally dependent on me." Sarah went a little redder, even just talking about it like this was making her a little excited. She didn't know whether it was because she was picturing what she had seen earlier in her mind again, or if it was having a conversation about such a forbidden thing with her friend.

"Sounds like a classic master/slave thing to me, with a bit of a twist admittedly. A lot of sexual stuff like this is based on power, one person being dominant and the other submissive. Usually it results in a more BDSM scenario... The classic scenes of one person tied up and the other tying them up." Kirsty sipped her tea, "Seems like you have a similar thing going here except with less of the whipping and stuff and more an innocent control fantasy."

Sarah thought about this and it did sound correct. But it didn't answer all her questions.

"But is it OK when Nick isn't aware or involved in the decision." Sarah asked hesitantly.

"Well... It's a tricky one... But this all started because Nick was being lazy and a generally horrible husband right? Well... You are basically just reasserting yourself. From what you have told me, he agreed to try nappies but then didn't, he is increasing your workload by being a bad husband and you are punishing him for that. As for getting a sexual kick out of it, no one could have predicted that would happen, but it isn't as if you are forcing Nick to do sexual things." Kirsty said.

"I guess... I'm just wondering how far do I take it? I have him in nappies some of the time, but I can't help wanting more. Every time I escalate the situation I find it more exciting and I find myself wanting more and more." Sarah said, letting out some of the thoughts she had been having.

"That is up to you really. You seem to have done well in the last few days, I get the feeling you are a good dom you just haven't used it before. Maybe picked some stuff up from me!" Kirsty said with a grin.

Sarah laughed too, she still found this embarrassing but found that she was becoming more comfortable talking about it the more time passed.

"You know..." Kirsty said slowly, "I'm not really into the ABDL stuff, but my last boyfriend was. I still have a lot of old stuff in the garage that I have been meaning to get rid of.

Loads of stuff actually. I'm not saying you will want it all, but just in case, if things go that far, just let me know and I can drive some of it round, I have a friend with a van for bigger stuff if necessary." Kirsty finished.

"Really? I mean I wouldn't want to put you out or anything." Sarah replied.

"Nonsense, it kills two birds with one stone, I get my garage space back which I can use for... Other things..." Sarah knew Kirsty was talking about some of her other BDSM equipment she had “And you get the stuff for free." Kirsty finished happily.

Sarah sat in thought for a moment. How far would she want to go with this? Did she want the stuff Kirsty had?

"Anyway, tell me about Jack from your work and this hand holding thing..." Kirsty changed the subject, she felt there was no more to be gained by continuing the conversation for now. She was impressed at how well Sarah was doing considering she was brand new at being a more dominant partner but didn't want to overwhelm her with too much information so she changed the subject.

Sarah gossiped with Kirsty for another few hours until at about 8pm Kirsty had to leave, they both had work next day and so needed plenty of sleep.

Eventually they rose from the dining room and headed to the front door.

"Remember what I said." Kirsty said as she opened her car door a few minutes later just after saying their goodbyes, "Any time you want some stuff for Nicky you just give me a call and you can come over and we will sort some stuff out."

"OK." Sarah said with a smile, she wasn't sure if she was going to take Kirsty up on that offer but the option was a good one to have. Sarah waved until Kirsty was out of sight and then closed the door.

Sarah headed into the living room and turned the TV on, Nick was due home in an hour so she wanted to be ready when he did to check him and get him ready for bed. After last night’s mess up with Nick not putting a nappy on she was determined to make sure he did wear tonight so she was planning to watch as he put it on again just like this morning.

Meanwhile, At the pub, Nick was having a great time with his friends, they had had more than a few to drink and Nick was thoroughly drunk.

"Guys, I have to go Sarah said to be home at 9." Nick said swaying slightly as he stood up.

"Uh oh." Steve said nudging his friend next to him. "Looks like Nick here has got himself domesticated." Steve and his friends howled with laughter.

"I am not!" Said Nick stamping his foot.

"Then stay, have another round, it's your turn to buy anyway." Steve said grinning still.

Nick thought about it, he had felt so emasculated by the last few days that this accusation of being controlled by his wife, even if a little true, stung a bit. He second guessed his decision to leave.

"OK, one more round..." He said stumbling to the bar to the cheers of his friends.

After that round though another was bought, then another. Nick lost track of time and he became too drunk to care.

Back at home, Sarah was watching the clock and feeling increasingly angry. She tried calling Nick but got no answer. When the clock hit 10pm and Nick still wasn't home she got off the couch and after turning off the lights and TV she headed upstairs. She walked into her bedroom and went straight to Nicks closet, she pulled out one Nicks nappies and walked to the spare bedroom and placed it on the bed.

Sarah then grabbed a pen and paper and scrawled a note, taped it to her bedroom door, locked it and headed towards bed. She took off her clothes and lay down on the bed with a sigh. Closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep, she decided she had to focus on work the next day so couldn't allow herself to stay up any later if it resulted in loss of focus at work.

At the pub Nick was well and truly wasted. He had had a lot to drink and now as he checked his phone and saw the time and the missed call from Sarah he thought it was time to leave.

"OK, now I really have to go, its 11. Sarah will be pished at me." Nick said slurring his words slightly.

This time no amount of jeering from his friends would stop him as he got up, said his goodbyes and staggered towards the door.

The hot day had given way to a cooler night and as Nick opened the door of the stuffy pub and felt the cool air hit his face, it felt very welcoming. Nick started stumbling his way home. He felt in good spirits, he was going to be a little later home than expected but that wasn't too bad, he thought to himself.

As he rounded the corner to the street his house was on though the cooler air seemed to be having another effect, the air combined with how much he had been drinking was creating a lot of pressure on his bladder. A pressure that he just realised was becoming rather urgent.

He struggled on for a few more yards before realising that this was extremely urgent and he wasn't going to make it back home. He saw the alley that he had earlier removed his nappy in and headed toward it, the pressure was getting severe now and every step was testing his resolve and was causing him a lot of pain. It felt like his bladder was going to burst, He had never needed to pee like he did right then.

He staggered into the alley and started fumbling with his trousers. His drunk brain was struggling to coordinate his hands and pull down the waistband, he could feel some urine starting to dribble out as he still struggled to move his coat and shirt out of the way. He tried to pinch himself at the end of his manhood to stem the flow whilst he used his other hand to free himself so he could pee without worry. Predictably, this attempt to stop the tide failed.

The dribble seemed to signal the opening of the flood gates and the dribble started to gain speed. Soon it was more like a steady stream, some of the pee was being soaked up by his trousers but he could feel more going down his leg. Since he had been going commando since removing his nappy there was nothing to stop the urine except his trousers.

Finally, he found and pulled down the front of his waistband and was able to direct the stream away from himself, but by this stage his trousers felt like they were soaked.

Even in his drunken state he knew that this was bad news.

With few alternative options available he walked the last stretch back to his house. His piss soaked trousers quickly cooled from the air and it became thoroughly unpleasant.

He got back to the house and after fumbling around for his keys eventually got himself into the dark and quiet house.

He removed his shoes and coat and tried to quietly head upstairs, of course he ended up making a lot of noise anyway as he bumped into walls and tripped on stairs on the way up.

Nick reached his wife’s bedroom and tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge, he saw the outline of the note on the door and turned on the light confused that he couldn't get into his bed.

After managing to get his eyes to focus on the paper he read the note his wife had left him.

"Nick, I told you to be home at 9, I headed to bed at 10 and you still weren't home. This is unacceptable, and as I said before you need to earn your spot in my bedroom. You can sleep in the spare bed tonight; I have laid out a nappy for you to change into if required. Goodnight."

"Geesh, talk about over reacting." Nick slurred to himself, "I'm only a couple of hours late."

Nevertheless, he turned off the light and headed into the spare bedroom, flicking on the light in that room he saw lying on the bed was another nappy.

He stripped off his clothes, including his sodden trousers and went over to the bed. Picking up the nappy he unfolded it and started trying to put it on, which proved to be a harder task than he imagined in his inebriated state.

Eventually after many minutes of fumbling around he gave up and just laid it flat under him, if he couldn't coordinate his hands to get the nappy on he would just lay it flat on the bed and hope he stayed on top of it all night. Besides after the incident just now he reasoned he wouldn't need to pee again and would have a dry night. To Nicks drunk brain this all made sense.

After giving up trying to get the nappy on he laid down on top of it and very quickly fell into a deep sleep.

In the middle of the night, though Nick was unaware, his body and more specifically his bladder would betray him yet again.

• Like 4