LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

With George and Nick safely upstairs Sarah and Kirsty enter the garage. Sarah starts to find out exactly what Kirsty means by a "hands-on" education.

---

This part of the story has been available on my Patreon page for the last week and for just $5 a month you can see each and every public story update one week before the rest of the world. For $10 you get the early access plus exclusive Patreon only stories that are never released publicly.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

A big thank you to each and every person who is a patron to me. It helps out a lot with me and Alice paying bills and allows me to keep writing as much as I do. Your support is the only way I can keep writing and posting updates every four days: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Alex B, Malcolm E, Zachary F, Jan O, Tommie M, Pete W, Scy T, Tim, Bradley, Frank S, Scott S, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Kit, Sith, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, p74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Kristoffer M B, Andrew S, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Tomy, Brandon S, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J.

---

Kirsty watched George close the nursery door before cracking her knuckles and heading towards the garage. When she opened the door she saw Sarah casually touching some of the equipment. As soon as the door opened Kirsty saw Sarah jump and her hand flew to her side. She was practically standing at attention. It was kind of funny to Kirsty but she worked hard not to break her dominatrix character.

“Oh Sarah… I always thought you would make a great sub. I saw how curious you always were with my things, I always wished you would’ve asked about them.” Kirsty said with a smile, “You’d need a proper master or mistress though, not Nick. Nick brought out the dominant side in you and that says a lot about him…”

Sarah didn’t reply. She didn’t move but knew she was a little red in the face, she disagreed with her friend but didn’t want to contradict her. Sarah wondered what Kirsty had planned, this wasn’t what she had expected to happen. She had expected to be taking notes or something but here she was in Kirsty’s domain.

“I’m sorry that I let you hurt Nick.” Kirsty continued, “I’m sorry I didn’t teach you properly when all this started. I take responsibility for not making sure you both knew at least a little bit about what you are doing.”

“It’s fine.” Sarah said, “All’s well that ends well.”

“Better late than never, right?” Kirsty smiled as she advanced slowly on Sarah. She reached up with a hand and gently ran it through Sarah’s hair.

“So… Erm, what are you going to teach me?” Sarah asked. She laughed a little nervously and took a step back.

“I have a saying.” Kirsty was almost whispering as she stepped closer to Sarah again, “I never do anything to my subs that I wouldn’t have done to me. A good grounding in these power play relationships is essential.”

“Uh huh.” Sarah could feel her heart beating fast as Kirsty seemed to lean even closer, “And how are you going to give me that grounding?”

“Well slut…” Kirsty leaned so close her mouth was practically touching Sarah’s ear, “I’m going to get hands on.”

“H-Hands on?” Sarah asked.

“Undress.” Kirsty ordered, “Now.”

Sarah looked at Kirsty and was unsure how to proceed. She wasn’t used to this and she wasn’t quite sure if her friend was being serious or not. Sarah looked at Kirsty and saw no hint of a joke. She hesitated slightly before raising her hands and unbuttoning the shirt she was wearing. She slowly opened the shirt up and pulled it off. She blushed as Kirsty circled her.

“I should’ve done this weeks ago.” Kirsty whispered as she stood behind Sarah and looked over her shoulder, “Maybe even years ago!”

Sarah stood still as she felt Kirsty’s hands go around her sides and softly cup her breasts. She was still wearing her bra so there wasn’t any skin to skin contact but Sarah felt a strange tingling shoot through her body and she blushed even more.

“Kirsty, I…” Sarah was going to say she wasn’t sure how she felt about what was happening but Kirsty’s hand moved up and softly covered her lips before she could speak.

“Your safe word is banana.” Kirsty said as she pulled her hand away, “Otherwise I expect everything that comes out of your mouth to finish with mistress, clear?”

“Yes.” Sarah said quickly, “M-Mistress…”

“Good girl.” Kirsty said as she unhooked Sarah’s bra and pulled it away from her body.

Sarah felt more vulnerable standing semi-naked than she did during the nappy changes she had received. She felt enthralled by Kirsty who was so effortlessly taking control of her, it was like a switch had been flipped.

“As long as you are in here you are my toy.” Kirsty walked around to Sarah’s front and loosened her trousers.

Sarah swallowed hard as the trousers slid down her thighs slightly revealing her underwear. She finally understood that Kirsty wasn’t just playing around and that she planned to seriously show Sarah a few things.

“Get naked.” Kirsty demanded loudly.

Sarah complied much more quickly this time. She reached down and pulled the trousers down with her underwear following suit, she stepped out of her clothes and stood in front of Kirsty completely naked.

“I’m not going to do anything too extreme.” Kirsty said, “Just some mild stuff.”

Sarah understood that Kirsty wanted her to know what it felt like to be made to do certain things, her heart hammered as she thought about what was happening and what might happen soon. Sarah’s eyes wandered to all the tools and equipment Kirsty owned and she felt herself shiver slightly.

Kirsty guided Sarah over to a metallic frame. There were chains hanging from the top and it looked very foreboding to Sarah who looked at it with a mixture of worry and excitement. She pictured Nick upstairs and wondered if he knew what was going on down here, she wondered what he was doing with George.

Sarah felt her arms raised and leather cuffs placed around her wrists. The leather was attached to a metal chain that, when adjusted by Kirsty, pulled her arms out and away from her body. They shot out diagonally away from Sarah’s body and she instantly felt so much more vulnerable.

Kirsty moved around to Sarah’s front next and she leant down in front of the naked woman to place similar leather cuffs around Sarah’s ankles. These chains were attached to a metal pole that could seemingly be adjusted to keep Sarah’s legs apart. She felt herself shrinking mentally as she relinquished all control to Kirsty.

Sarah was left in a star-like position with her legs spread quite far apart and her arms lifted over her head. She felt an involuntary shiver go through her spine, not from the cold or fear but something that she couldn’t put her finger on.

“Control isn’t about pushing someone as far as you can.” Kirsty was circling Sarah again and she stopped in front of Sarah’s naked body, “It’s about making the person want you to push them to their limits. It’s about getting them to trust that everything you do is for the best, that they want you to be in control.”

“I-” Sarah started speaking.

“No talking unless I ask you a question, slut.” Kirsty quickly cut Sarah off.

Sarah nodded her head quickly. When she saw Kirsty cutting her off in such a domineering way she felt herself wanting to make her happy more than anything else. Every small movement of her arms and legs were causing the chains to clink against each other, Sarah was reminded of television programs showing medieval prisoners with the chains holding them to the wall.

Sarah watched as Kirsty walked over to a wall that had a bunch of spanking tools hanging from it. Kirsty took her time running her fingers over each implement from simple wooden paddles to ones with metal studs in them. There were whips and belts and Sarah was forced to watch as Kirsty slowly looked over her large collection.

“You see…” Kirsty said slowly, “Half the fun is the anticipation. You make the sub wait, the longer they wait the more intense everything becomes. I can see it in your eyes as you watch me, I know you are watching and waiting and it is driving you crazy.”

Sarah wasn’t allowed to talk but if she did have permission she would tell Kirsty that she was right. It was torture to be chained up and watching as Kirsty chose the implement of her pleasure. She watched Kirsty pull some things out of a drawer and then a wooden paddle was taken off the wall.

Kirsty walked back over and placed the paddle on the floor. She held up something that Sarah recognised as a ball gag. The red ball was attached to small leather straps on either side. Sarah watched as her friend lifted it up and pushed it into her mouth. Sarah felt the red ball filling her mouth and she almost immediately felt her mouth start leaking drool. The gag was tied behind Sarah’s head and left her incapable of talking.

“When you can’t speak your safe word needs to be a gesture that I will notice. If you need me to stop start clicking your fingers, OK?” Kirsty said.

Sarah nodded her head as Kirsty smiled and picked up the paddle. She walked around the metal frame and paused. Kirsty meant what she had said, anticipation was a very powerful tool and she knew Sarah would be anticipating a hit but she had no chance of knowing when it would come. Kirsty could see Sarah’s butt twitching as she tried to brace for impact.

Sarah was just starting to think that Kirsty must have secretly left the room when she suddenly felt a hard wooden object smack her in the rear end. She gasped around the gag and felt more drool dribble down her chin, a small drop landed on her breast. She twisted and turned as much as she was allowed as Kirsty pulled the paddle back.

Kirsty checked to make sure Sarah wasn’t tapping out before bringing the paddle forwards again. She had excellent aim and hit almost the same spot exactly, a red mark began to appear as Sarah let out another moan. Sarah was still not giving the sign to stop.

Sarah found herself feeling something strange. Despite the sharp pain of the spanks she found herself feeling excited, as if the pain made her want more. She suddenly started feeling like she wanted to be punished. She felt like a naughty girl who needed to be corrected, it was an intoxicating feeling.

Kirsty spanked Sarah with the paddle another eight times to take the total to ten. Sarah’s buttocks were shining red and had some marks on them, Kirsty hadn’t expected Sarah to take so many spanks especially since it was her first time.

Kirsty walked back around Sarah and straight over to the wall where she hung the paddle back up again. She checked her watch to see that it would be lunch time soon and she had some ideas. She was a little out of breath after her exertions.

Sarah could feel her ass stinging but despite the painful sensations she felt satisfaction as well. She felt good and was even eager for Kirsty to continue but she wouldn’t have admitted such a thing. Her cheeks were red and she could feel drool running down her body.

“I’ve built up quite the collection of toys.” Kirsty said as she walked back over to Sarah, “But it is certainly important to be well prepared. A Mistress can’t be found to be indecisive, she must always know what she is planning next.”

Sarah watched as Kirsty walked to the side of her. She watched the domineering woman unshackle her hands. Sarah was grateful to be able to lower them but she didn’t want this to end, she was having fun!

Sarah rubbed her wrists as Kirsty pressed a button in on the metal frame that allowed her to then fold the top half forwards so that it was horizontal in front of Sarah at waist height. Sarah watched as her friend moved things around to free up more space, the drool dripped from her face as if she was a cartoon animal smelling a pie cooling on a window sill. She increasingly forgot her embarrassment in favour of the positive feelings her body was experiencing.

With the frame now pointing at a right angle Sarah’s wrists were once again placed in the restraints. She felt the cooling sweat on the leather cuff against her still warm skin as she was tightly shackled and forced to bend over at the waist. She felt so exposed with her body bent over and her legs separated as they were. She remembered her safe word and gesture but she put them to the back of her mind as she craved more attention from Kirsty. She was starting to feel glad that she was gagged, she was embarrassed to think of the things Kirsty might force her to say.

“Now I hope this works.” Kirsty said with a little giggle, “I haven’t tried this before since George is a little heavier than you.”

Sarah didn’t have to wait long to find out what Kirsty was talking about. Sarah’s ankles were uncuffed and she heard the spreader bar being removed, her legs were soon cuffed again and attached to the metal frame directly. She let out a little yelp of surprise as she felt her legs suddenly lifting up behind her. At first she tried to fight it but once she realised the frame was taking her weight she relaxed a little. She heard the clanking of chains and then the feeling of cuffs around her ankles, the metal bar spreading her legs fell away but her legs still hung in the air.

Sarah was now horizontal with the lower half of her legs bent up behind her. The cuffs still forced her legs apart and she was essentially suspended in the air and somehow even more vulnerable than she was before. Her face was bright red from being so helpless and exposed in front of her best friend.

Kirsty disappeared out of Sarah’s vision now and the suspended woman had no idea what she was doing, the idea that she could be doing anything was intoxicating and only further excited her. It was like she was constantly at the height of anticipation and her teased body was begging to know what would happen next.

Now that Sarah was suspended in the air and facing the floor she could see spots of drool dropping out of her mouth and into a little puddle at ground level. She felt like an animal or an object being held up and played with by a woman who treated her as a toy. She would’ve never thought this would happen to her but she was enjoying each moment of it.

“I don’t want you to be too uncomfortable.” Kirsty’s voice came from behind Sarah.

Sarah felt something sliding underneath her which supported her weight. Sarah felt cool leather against her skin and was able to relax her body a little as the bench held her up. The chains were still pulled taut and Sarah had very little mobility, she was sure that Kirsty had designed it to be like this.

Sarah could hear Kirsty walking away again and she wondered what was going to happen next. She heard movement of heavy objects behind her and she shivered slightly in anticipation. Sarah couldn’t turn around and see what was happening but whatever it was sounded heavy. It got closer and closer until it finally stopped right behind her.

“This button alerts a little device in my pocket.” Kirsty said.

Sarah watched as Kirsty strapped a button to one of Sarah’s palms. The button was big and red and when Sarah closed her fist she could press the button with ease.

“Good girl!” Kirsty praised Sarah as she felt the vibrating in her pocket, “Now if things get too intense for you I want you to press the button and release it, OK? Keep doing it until I come to help you. I won’t come if it is pressed once or held it since I know that might happen for… Other reasons.”

Sarah nodded her head although she was confused as to what Kirsty needed the button for if she was going to be right there. She frowned in confusion as she watched Kirsty squeeze a popular brand of lubricant on to her hand and walk behind her.

“You’re a lucky girl.” Kirsty said, “Many would do a lot of things for me to get in this position.”

Kirsty walked up to the large piece of equipment and smiled. The machine she was looking at held a metal rod with a large pink dildo on the end and it was to this dildo that she applied the lubrication. Kirsty made sure to move the machine a little until it was centred and then she flicked the switch to turn it on at its lowest setting.

Sarah could hear the low electric hum behind her but still had no idea what it was. She heard more scraping as something was pushed slightly and then she gasped suddenly.

Kirsty watched as the pink sex toy, when extended fully, just brushed Sarah’s sexual entrance. She smiled at the reaction it got as the plastic tip lightly touched Sarah’s opening.

“If you don’t want me to go further you will press that button repeatedly.” Kirsty reminded Sarah loudly and over the hum of the machine.

Sarah looked at the button as another trail of drool escaped her mouth. She didn’t close her hand.

Kirsty pushed the machine slowly forwards until the head of the dildo was pushing in and out of Sarah slowly and rhythmically. Each full extension caused Sarah to grunt a little and Kirsty could see her body shaking slightly. After a few cycles and everything seemed stable Kirsty walked in front of Sarah again and smiled at her flushing red face.

“It’s lunch time, slut.” Kirsty said with a big grin, “I’ll be back in a bit. You enjoy yourself and tap that button if you need me.”

Sarah’s wide eyes watched Kirsty go. She grunted a little and felt more dripping, this time it wasn’t coming from her mouth.

The door closed on the garage leaving Sarah alone, naked and at the mercy of the slow moving machine. She closed her eyes as the waves of pleasure washed over her and wondered how long she would be left like this. She had never been treated this way before and her vulnerability and submissiveness only heightened her excitement.

• Like 4

Great chapter Elf!   But even with the red button a Dom wouldn't leave a sub in suspension on their own. Still loved it though 

• Like 1

Oh what a cliff hanger, seems like Nick and Sara are both getting pegged.  Need to see how this develops as it is sure getting interesting!!  Would be exciting to put Nick in a situation where he could see Sara getting nailed while George was doing him, and same for Sara- she could see Nick get his while she was getting hers.  Kristy is certainly in control at this point, now only a matter of time till Sara and Nick understand that and start begging Kristy for more of the same!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow those toys scare the heck out of me. I would find it hard to get any arousale out of that kind of treatment. Sarah seems to be okay with it though. Nick is in for some bad times. 

• 2 weeks later...

...Hope that's not the end of the story lol. XD

LOVED seeing Sarah get a taste of her own medicine lol. Little sad it was over so quickly, but at the same time, kinda glad, because Nick sucked as a Daddy lol. 

It's very interesting writing; I have a kind of love/hate relationship with all of the characters lol. 

With Sarah tied up in the garage Kirsty has lunch with the two men. Sarah is desperate for release from the teasing but will Kirsty feel like helping her?

---

This part of the story has been available on Patreon for the last week and with just a $5 monthly pledge you can see all my public story updates one week before the rest of the world. For $10 you can get early access AND exclusive Patreon only stories. There are more tiers and rewards available on my Patreon page.

---

A big thank you to all my patrons who support me and allow me to keep up my writing schedule: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Daniel O, C Dom, Jack O, Craig G, Anon, Dre, Kent J, Nick C, Brandon G, Jason S, P74_1986, Pat M, LuvsSissy, DreaR, J, Alex B, Malcolm E, Zachary F, Tommie M, Pete W, Tim, Bradley, Frank S, Scott S, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Chris, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Jack C, S Miller, Carlota C, Kaiser S, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Orion F, John, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Bob S, Nathan, Joe, Calcal, Tomy, Jody, Keeno, Matthew S, Dain R, Kristoffer M B, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F

---

“George! Nick! Come down for lunch.” Kirsty’s voice echoed up the stairs to the two men who were sat on the floor of the nursery.

George climbed to his feet immediately and Nick followed suit soon after. Both of their diapers were wet as they waddled towards the stairs with George leading the way. It had been a pleasant time in the nursery and with the air cleared they had been free to just chat about normal things. George had talked a lot about various things that Kirsty would do and Nick had asked plenty of questions, by the time the two men were going downstairs Nick knew about more objects of kinky torment than he had believed could exist.

As they walked past the door to the garage Nick could hear some noises from inside. A quiet electric whirring, very rhythmic and deliberate, he had grabbed the handle when George grabbed his wrist to stop him.

“Mistress doesn’t let people in there without permission.” George whispered like a child afraid of being overheard by their mother.

Nick reluctantly let his hand drop from the door and he followed George through to the dining room. He was happy, if not a little surprised, to see that there was no highchairs set up. Sounds of food preparation came from the door leading to the kitchen so George and Nick took seats next to each other on one side of the table. George visibly winced as he sat down and Nick remembered the butt plug that George had said he had in. He wondered what it felt like, as much as the idea made him wince he couldn’t deny being a little curious about what it felt like.

“Where’s Sarah?” Nick asked with a frown.

“I don’t know.” George replied with a shrug, “Maybe in the kitchen with Mistress?”

Kirsty came through the door a minute later with three plates of food and two baby bottles filled with milk. George received a pink plate with a cartoon unicorn on it surrounded by light yellow ribbons whilst Nick’s plate had a cartoon dinosaur. The plate’s main colour was white and much of the plate was covered with some cut up ham sandwiches and crisps that had been poured on to the plate. Nick was forcibly reminded of his childhood when his parents would call him in from playing for a similar meal.

For a second Nick just stopped as he thought about something that he hadn’t thought about for some time. Nick’s family knew nothing of what was happening and he was very happy with that, he wondered what would happen if his mom or dad, very conservative people, discovered what was going on. A shiver ran down his spine.

“Here we go…” Kirsty said as she put the plates down. She walked around to the other side of the table before sitting down herself, her plate was just plain white but her lunch seemed broadly the same.

“Where’s Sarah?” Nick asked as soon as Kirsty was sat down.

“She’s just doing some studying.” Kirsty replied ambiguously. She picked up her sandwich and hid her smile with some eating.

Nick looked at Kirsty curiously but decided not to ask any questions. He joined the others in eating the lunch provided, his nappy was already wet but as he sat at the table he felt a fresh burst of heat in his diaper. Nick didn’t react at all to wetting himself so easily.

The lunch was strangely quiet and Nick noticed Kirsty kept checking something in her pocket. A couple of times he heard something vibrating and Kirsty seemed to tense up but when it stopped she relaxed again. It sounded a lot like a phone vibrating but Kirsty wasn’t answering it, Nick was curious about it but knew better than to try and pry.

Nick noticed that George seemed to know what was happening. When he heard the vibrating he tensed up in a similar way to Kirsty but every time Nick looked at him he just smiled and went back to eating. Nick was just about to swallow his fear of punishment and ask what was going on when Kirsty started talking.

“Will either of you need nappy changes?” Kirsty asked quickly when she had finished with her lunch.

“I think so.” George replied with a little blush. He expected himself to mess his diaper soon, he could feel his digestive system getting ready to push something out and with the plug in he wouldn’t have a lot of choice in stopping it.

Kirsty looked at Nick next and raised her eyebrows. Nick blushed and nodded his head quietly, his nappy was very wet and he would very much appreciate clean padding. It felt very strange that the person he really didn’t like was the one left to care for him and he had to admit that she was doing a good job. He wouldn’t tell her that though, Nick was far too petty to compliment his host.

“I’m going to need to trust you both to change each other, OK?” Kirsty said, “I’m going to be busy. No funny business though, just change each other. If I hear either of you doing anything with those nappies down I’ll have you both in that garage, you hear me?”

“Yes, Mistress.” George quickly said.

Kirsty looked at Nick and waited for his response.

“Yes… Mistress.” Nick muttered quietly.

“Good. You can head right up and get yourselves clean and dry.” Kirsty said with a smile as she collected the cleaned out plates.

George nodded his head quickly whereas Nick didn’t look nearly as enthused. Nick had been hoping to avoid awkward changes after everything that had happened, it seemed like every time he and George were left to change each other things went a lot further than they should. Kirsty’s threat about the garage stiffened Nick’s resolve, he was determined not to go into the scary room.

“George, I want you to teach Nick your rules, OK?” Kirsty said, “Your rules for being a good sissy. A lot of them will apply for Nick as well.”

George nodded his head in understanding and slowly stood up from his seat. He took Nick’s hand and led him back upstairs as Kirsty finished her food and sat at the table a little longer listening to the little device in her pocket vibrating occasionally. She smiled and took her time drinking her coffee, she revelled in sitting at the table longer and prolonging Sarah’s teasing.

Eventually Kirsty stood up and made her way back towards the garage. She peeked up the stairs to make sure the boys weren’t lingering before opening the door and closing it behind her. The mechanical whirring grew louder as the dildo continued to tease her friend. Sarah was facing away from the door but she moaned loudly as she heard the door open and close.

Kirsty walked around the room with slow and deliberate steps. She brought a small stool around and placed it just in front of Sarah before sitting down, Kirsty smiled at Sarah’s red face and ragged breathing. She looked like she had run a race with the way she was panting.

“No noise, OK?” Kirsty said, “Make any noise and this gag goes back on and the teasing continues.”

The prospect of being able to relax her jaw and end the teasing that had been driving her mad made Sarah nod her head quickly. She was so turned on after the prolonged session of teasing that she would have agreed to anything to let it end. She just wanted to reach down with her hands and bring herself to orgasm, it was maddening that she couldn’t. She would’ve had no qualms in reaching down and masturbating in front of her friend, she was so turned on there were few things she wouldn’t do to get relief.

Kirsty smiled and leaned forwards as she unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of Sarah’s mouth. A stream of drool followed it as Sarah moved her jaw and gratefully closed her mouth properly. The machine behind continued it’s rhythmic work and she was desperate to be allowed to orgasm.

“You may already know this.” Kirsty said slowly, “But teasing and denial can do a lot to make a submissive person compliant.”

Sarah was listening but it was really hard to follow Kirsty’s words when it felt like all of her senses were focused on the mechanical dildo that was teasing her lips so infuriatingly. Sarah just wanted it to plunge deeper so that she could have the orgasm she craved.

“I bet you can feel the electricity in your nerves, right?” Kirsty gently grabbed Sarah’s face to make her keep eye contact, “Every nerve in your body is on fire with a singular desire. Your most base instincts are taking over your mind and pushing rational thought away. I expect you would do anything to cum, you are like an animal in heat just desperate to fill your basest desires.”

Sarah nodded her head and despite the gag being removed she still felt drool escaping her mouth. She didn’t care how she looked at the moment, she barely registered that any part of her body except her sensitive sex even had any feelings at all. It was like her brain had moved from her head down to an area near her crotch.

“This is my favourite way to control a sub.” Kirsty smiled as she crossed her legs and rested her chin on one of her hands, “I could stop all the stimulation right now. Can you even imagine how frustrated you would feel? I’d probably have to tie your hands up to stop you from trying to finish yourself off. I would love to do that and watch you whimpering and begging, I’ve had George begging me to let him orgasm at times. His face when I say no is truly something to behold, it’s probably the closest he can come to hating me.”

Kirsty laughed loudly as she pushed her hair out of her face and looked up at the ceiling in thought.

“Kirsty, I…” Sarah wanted to express how desperate she was. Any hint of her dignity was second fiddle to the need to cum.

“This is the essence of the power.” Kirsty interrupted her friend, “I’m not making you do things you don’t want to do. I’m creating a situation where you will do whatever you can to make me happy in the hope of reward. You’ve invested trust in me, trust that I won’t humiliate you outside of this little game. It’s very important to understand that this is just fun and games, you have a safe word and can stop this at any time. It’s crucial that the sub knows they can stop things if they get uncomfortable.”

Kirsty smiled as she stood up and slowly circled Sarah. She put her fingers on her skin and gently ran them around Sarah’s body, Kirsty could feel her trembling slightly. Kirsty knew she had Sarah exactly where she wanted her. This control is the feeling Kirsty craved, it was intoxicating to her. In this situation she was like a God to whoever she had tied up.

“Do you want to orgasm?” Kirsty asked when she reached the front of Kirsty again. She crouched down to look Sarah in her eyes.

Sarah shyly looked away but gave in to her body’s deep desires.

“Yes…” Sarah said in barely more than a whisper, “Mistress.”

Kirsty nodded her head but sat back down again causing Sarah to vocally sigh in disappointment. Kirsty chuckled at her friend’s desperation, she liked that Sarah was increasingly finding it hard to remain silent as the teasing grew and grew.

“This is nothing.” Kirsty laughed, “Usually I do this for hours before even thinking about whether I’ll let them finish or not.”

Sarah moaned. There was no way she could last hours like this. She felt like she would lose her mind if she was left here again. She remembered her safe word but her desire to climax overrode all other considerations.

“Time for a pop quiz!” Kirsty said as she popped back up to her feet, “For every correct answer I will bring you closer to ecstasy.”

Kirsty walked around to behind Sarah and turned off the machine much to the tied up woman’s displeasure. Kirsty adjusted the thrusting part so that it was fully extended and looked at her friend’s private areas, Kirsty felt like she could almost see them throbbing with arousal and Sarah protested by kicking her bound feet slightly.

“Question one.” Kirsty started, “And this is an easy one. How can you make sure a sub knows how and when to stop everything?”

“A safe word.” Sarah quickly answered in the hope of starting the fun again. She was practically rocking back and forth to try and stimulate herself.

“Good girl.” Kirsty replied.

Kirsty got behind the fucking machine and pushed it forward slightly. It pushed against Sarah’s pussy lips causing her to shudder and moan. Kirsty was having a hard time keeping herself together at this point, she felt almost as turned on as Sarah was only she wasn’t allowed to show it. She had to remain calm and remember she was doing this unusual marriage therapy for her friend’s benefit.

“Question two.” Kirsty continued, “What is the goal of a Mistress?”

Sarah paused slightly with this one. She felt the machine entering and exiting her, stimulating her and making it very hard to think clearly. Sarah wasn’t thinking straight, all her thoughts were of the pseudo-cock that was exciting her as she hung from the metal frame.

“Um…” Sarah was desperately trying to think with her head. She closed her eyes and tried to pretend this was a normal situation but it was very difficult with the electricity that seemed to be igniting every nerve in her body.

“Come on.” Kirsty said encouragingly, “This is rule number one of being a good domme.”

“Um…” Sarah searched her memories for the answer but was struggling to come up with anything. She closed her eyes and tried to block out the feelings of ecstasy below her waist, “To… To… To make the sub want to submit to her!”

“Very good.” Kirsty praised Sarah and rubbed a hand over one of her quivering butt cheeks.

As the machine was pushed yet further into Sarah she shuddered and moaned. She was starting to wonder how much longer she could experience this teasing before it became too much for her body. She was desperate to orgasm now and felt like she would do anything to get this all over with.

“Last question.” Kirsty said teasingly, “Who is your Mistress?”

Sarah was biting her bottom lip and wanted to rock back on the machine that was bringing her to the point of climax. She could feel the plastic sliding in and out with infuriating rhythm and she couldn’t remember ever being this excited before. Sarah was like a dog in heat and knew that if Kirsty suddenly let go without giving her sexual release she would start touching herself and doing whatever she could to bring herself to orgasm. She was past the point of caring what she looked like or what she said, the only thing that mattered was cumming.

“You are, Kirsty!” Sarah practically screamed, “You’re my Mistress and I’m your slut!”

Kirsty smiled and pressed a button on the love machine that increased the speed and intensity of the dildo that was fucking Sarah. The Mistress reached down with one hand and could feel her own wet sex as Sarah started to loudly grunt in her harness. Kirsty watched Sarah’s muscles tensing up and heard her not even trying to keep her voice down. The room filled with her moans of pleasure and Kirsty listened as Sarah swore under her breath.

“Thank you, Mistress!” Sarah suddenly started shouting, “Thank you!”

Sarah didn’t even think about what she was saying or doing. Her brain was along for the ride as the phallus shaped object plunged into her and stimulated every nerve in her super-sensitive crotch. She didn’t care if the neighbours could hear her, she didn’t care if Nick could hear her and she didn’t care what Kirsty was thinking as she reached the crest of an enormous wave of divine pleasure.

With the loudest scream of all Sarah felt her body finally release. Her muscles convulsed with spasms as she lost all control of her body, Sarah quivered as the feeling of warm electricity radiated out from her pussy and washed over every nerve ending she had in her whole body. Drool fell from her mouth as her eyes rolled back.

Kirsty had rarely felt so turned on and despite doing this so many times over the years she never usually this sort of reaction. She was forced to cover her mouth in shock as she saw Sarah’s convulsing body squirt a sticky clear liquid out that drenched the equipment that was holding her up. The felt top of the table holding her weight quickly darkened.

After half a minute or so of these intense reactions Kirsty finally lowered the machine’s settings, turned it off and pulled it away from Sarah’s exhausted body.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

All I can say is Wow!  What great story.  I've never really seen the link between ABDL and BDSM but I can see the similarities between Dom/sub and Mommy/child.  You really seem to get both sides of it and describe it wonderfully in you're writing.  Good job.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my!  That was amazing. You must have some personal experience in this sort of thing. I know my imagination isn’t capable of coming up with something like this. All along I haven’t cared much for Kristy. After reading what she just did to Sarah, I want to spend some time with her myself. Your description of Sarah’s orgasm could almost have given me one as well. Couldn’t help but give this a like. 

• 2 weeks later...

i can't wait for the next chapter. what a great story. i hope if sarah and nick learned their bdsm lessons that sarah will do a little bondage stuff with nick too. and i hope jack will become a new cameo in the next chapters. a lot of things happened since he had his one night stand with sarah. and im curious if nick would soon or later accept jack as his daddy or if sarah will end up her affair with jack. we will see and im looking forward for the next chapter. :)

Nick and Sarah head home and decide to stop for food on the way. They are in good spirits and decide on a little picnic, can anything break the idyllic meal.

---

This update, along with all others, has been available on my Patreon for the past week and for just $5 a month you can see all the updates early. For $10 you can see the early updates plus exclusive stories. There are more tiers and rewards available on my Patreon page.

A big thank you to all my patrons who allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Daniel O, Darrell, C Dom, AJ, Mac M, Tabbi, Brandon MJack O, Anon, Dre, Kent J, Nick C, Brandon G, Jason S, P74_1986, Pat M, LuvsSissy, DreaR, J, Alex B, Malcolm E, Zachary F,Tommie M, Pete W, Tim, Cless, Frank S, Scott S, John D, Pierre-David G, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Chris, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Ceneroz, S Miller, Carlota C, Kaiser S, Britnee L, Trenton M, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Cherno A, Tomy, SB1275, John Z, Jarryd C, Malin T, M0, Cam, BuffaloBill, HaseoTaki, Anne M B-H, Austin, Steven H, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Joe, Calcal, Jody, Keeno, Matthew S, Kristoffer M B, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Guilyn, Erik P, Shihouin10, DiaperingDaddy, Miguel A, James B, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F

---

“So what happened in the garage?” Nick asked from the back seat as the car headed towards home.

“None of your business.” Sarah replied. She still felt a little flushed in the face and was having difficulty forgetting what had happened earlier. Physically she was driving home but emotionally she was still tied up with Kirsty.

Nick sighed and looked out of the window. His day had been altogether more boring, he and George had spent their time talking about various things but none of it was overly interesting. He had been surprised when he had been called downstairs to leave, it felt like he hadn’t learnt anything.

Nick’s nappy was wet when they left but far from soaked. He and George had changed each other and although he had half-expected his sissy friend to do something naughty they had simply done a normal change. Nick had been left quite disappointed by it all.

Nick had been quite interested in the sissy’s chastity device though. When he had been changing George he used the opportunity to take a closer look at the pink plastic device.

“You’ve been acting weird since you left that garage.” Nick continued, “What did you two talk about?”

“I told you it’s none of your business, baby.” Sarah said rather forcefully, “And you call me “mummy” when you speak to me.”

“Yes, mummy.” Nick rolled his eyes as he leaned his chin on his hand, “No need to snap at me.”

“Sorry.” Sarah said after a few seconds of pregnant silence, “How about we get some fast food? I’ll get you a regular meal, no kid’s stuff.”

“That sounds nice.” Nick replied with a small smile. He wasn’t used to this but he wasn’t going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Nick smiled out the window as Sarah drove the car towards the local burger restaurant. He couldn’t work out why Sarah was acting differently, her cheeks seemed permanently red and when she walked to the car earlier she seemed to be moving rather awkwardly. The day was hot and Nick’s dry nappy did a lot to insulate the heat around his crotch, he would certainly look forward to getting home and out of the hot car.

Looking at all the people they were driving past, Nick couldn’t help but wonder what their lives were like. He saw young couples walking hand in hand together and he watched wistfully as they laughed at each other’s jokes. It seemed like everyone else was just “normal” whilst he felt like an outcast, the happy couples they passed morphed inside Nick’s mind into something much harsher. He imagined them seeing him for who he really was and their laughter became directed at him. He had to shake his head to clear the image.

“Mummy? How long till we get home?” Nick asked as he looked away from the pedestrians.

“I don’t know, baby.” Sarah replied, “We are close to the restaurant and it really depends on how busy it is.”

Nick quietly slunk back in his seat. He let out a deep breath and tried to relax as best as he could, he leant his head against the window and closed his eyes as the hot sun beat down. It was difficult to sleep in such a position despite Nick’s eyelids refusing to stay open. His eyes fluttered open as Sarah drove over a pothole, they opened as Sarah loudly stated her order into the drive-thru speakers and he briefly awoke to see a young woman smiling at him as Sarah paid.

“Wake up, sleepy head.” Sarah’s gentle voice said from very close to Nick.

Nick’s eyes opened and he yawned as he looked around. He was slightly disorientated until he realised he was at home and Sarah was leaning through the door to wake him up, the enticing smell of dinner filled Nick’s nostrils.

“OK, mummy.” Nick said sleepily as Sarah unbuckled his seat belt.

Nick climbed out of the car and grabbed Sarah’s hand as she walked him to the house. He suddenly realised that he had what he had been watching other people experiencing earlier, he smiled as he stumbled towards the front door. Sarah held the food in one hand and Nick’s hand in the other, she hummed a happy little tune as she walked towards the front door.

Looking at Sarah Nick could feel his heart swell. Their relationship may not be what most would consider “normal” but maybe it was the unusualness of their relationship that made them so perfect for each other. There was no doubt that they had been through tough times in the last few weeks but they had survived it and it seemed like things would be OK.

“Why don’t you go into the back garden?” Sarah asked as she let go of Nick’s hand and opened the front door, “We’ll make a picnic of dinner.”

“OK.” Nick said with a smile.

Nick took the bags of food from his wife and walked through the house to the door to the back garden. He opened it up and stepped into the grassy yard, they hadn’t been tending to the grass too much recently so the garden was in a poor state but it wasn’t too bad and with the lack of rain recently there was a lot of dried grass.

Sarah came through just a minute later with a blanket and some cutlery. She walked over to the middle of the grassy yard and placed the blanket on to the floor, she sat down and invited Nick to join her.

Nick and Sarah kicked off their shoes as the woman dished out the two meals in the warm afternoon sunlight. She seemed to Nick to be very relaxed and it was quite contagious as Nick stretched himself out on the blanket and enjoyed the sun.

“Why don’t you take your trousers off?” Sarah threw out very casually as she poured out Nick’s fries.

“O-Out here?” Nick replied nervously. He looked around at the houses either side of his own, the views were quite obstructed but if anyone were to look into their garden they would see Nick sitting there.

“Why not?” Sarah asked as she poured out her own fries and put all the empty containers to one side, “You must be feeling very hot, I’m sure it would be much more pleasant in just your nappy.”

“The neighbours might see!” Nick explained as if he couldn’t believe his wife didn’t consider that a problem.

“And?” Sarah asked as she looked up at the windows which gave Nick such worry, “Look… You are my baby. Let me worry about if the neighbours see you. If they have a problem they can come to me about it.”

Nick scowled and looked at the floor and shook his head. It was easy for Sarah to say to let her worry about it when she wasn’t the one who would be sitting openly in a nappy. He really wasn’t sure it was a good idea, he still had his secret from the neighbours as far as he knew. The neighbours had no idea what happened in this house and he would be happy to keep it that way.

“I don’t know…” Nick muttered, “I’m not sure if it’s a good idea.”

Sarah thought back to her time in the dungeon that morning and remembered what Kirsty had told her. A good domme didn’t make their sub do something they didn’t want to do, a good domme made the sub want to do whatever they could to please their mistress. She considered this for a second before shifting her hand forward until it held Nick’s hand, she smiled sweetly at her husband.

“Nicky, you can trust me. Everything will be fine.” Sarah gave Nick’s hand a little squeeze, “Would you do it for me? If you’re a good boy you’ll get a reward.”

Nick felt his meagre resistance wobble as he looked at his beautiful wife’s smiling face. He looked up at the windows again and couldn’t see anyone looking out. He let out a deep breath and started to stand up, he couldn’t quite believe what he was doing and yet he didn’t think he could say no. It wasn’t that he was worried about getting punished as much as he didn’t want to disappoint his wife.

Sarah hid her joy behind her smile. She couldn’t believe it was that easy for her to get what she wanted. She watched as Nick slowly lowered his trousers and smiled as they dropped around his ankles. The blushing man stepped out of them and sat back down, he had a nervous little smile on his face.

“Good boy.” Sarah gave Nick’s hand a little squeeze.

Nick was already red in the face so Sarah wouldn’t see him feeling embarrassed about her praise. He looked around at the neighbours windows and still didn’t see anyone. His heart hammered as he turned back to his food and ate some of the delicious fries.

Despite the potential for embarrassment Nick actually felt quite good. His legs appreciated the soft breeze on this lovely day and his crinkling nappy already felt a little cooler. Nick ate his food quietly as both he and Sarah enjoyed the lovely day.

“Maybe we should play a game whilst we are out here.” Sarah suggested as they were finishing up their food, “It’s such a lovely day, we shouldn’t waste it inside the house.”

“OK.” Nick replied. He was unsure what she meant by playing a game and he was still nervous about the neighbours seeing him.

“Why don’t you get that big spongy ball from your nursery?” Sarah suggested, “The one at the bottom of the toy chest in the corner.”

Nick looked at his wife for a second as she gave an encouraging nod to her husband. He slowly climbed to his feet in a nappy that was quite damp already, he waddled towards the house and in through the backdoor. Compared to the hot sun-soaked back garden the house felt very cool and it felt very nice to walk through and feel the fresher air on his warm skin. Nick smiled to himself in happiness as he reached the bottom of the stairs and began to climb them.

Sarah laid down on the blanket and closed her eyes as the sunlight cascaded down upon her. She allowed her mind to wander and the first thing she went to was her experience in Kirsty’s garage that morning. Sarah still felt a tingly sensation run through her body as she remembered the most sexually charged experience of his life. She reached down and placed her hand between her legs. Sarah checked that Nick was still gone as she gently pressed down and pushed her trousers and underwear against her sensitive kitten.

A small moan escaped Sarah’s lips. The nerves in her most sexual places were still recovering from the onslaught she had experienced earlier, they ached in the most delightful way. Despite wanting to explore herself Sarah forced her hand away causing her throbbing lips to protest sadly. Sarah couldn’t allow herself to be caught by Nick like this, she couldn’t let Nick see her like that.

It was only a minute later that Nick reappeared in the backdoor with the soft yellow ball. He stepped gingerly down into the garden and squinted as he adjusted back to the bright sun, he walked back over to his wife and was just about to sit down when Sarah stood up.

“Why don’t we play a little football?” Sarah suggested with a smile. She felt like a mother who was trying to keep their toddler entertained with silly games.

Nick was a little confused because Sarah normally had no interest in football whatsoever by Nick didn’t feel in a place to question what she was doing. He was barefoot in the grass and walked a few feet away. He was unsure quite what to do as Sarah took her shoes off and stood back from the picnic area.

“Come on then!” Sarah said enthusiastically.

Nick dropped the ball and put his foot on it to hold it in place. He looked up to make sure Sarah was ready and then kicked the ball in her direction, Sarah was clearly not experienced with football and she made a bit of a mess of stopping the ball and kicking it back.

Nick laughed as the ball barely reached halfway between them. He walked forward to get the ball himself before going back to his original spot.

“Hey! No laughing!” Sarah was laughing herself as Nick did a few practice tricks with the ball. Despite being pretty much naked apart from the shirt and diaper he actually felt pretty comfortable, it was an odd but liberating feeling.

The man and woman continued to play in the garden and had a great time together. Neither of them could really remember when they had laughed like they were doing right then, they would’ve liked this moment to go on forever.

“Try and save this!” Sarah called out after a little while as she stopped the ball in front of her.

Nick smiled and got into a slightly crouched position like a goalkeeper ready to spring out and attempt a save. He nodded his head to indicate he was ready as he stuck his puffy butt out behind him, his padding was noticeably wet but he was having such fun that he didn’t really care.

Nick watched Sarah take a short run up before swinging her leg at the ball. She seemed to kick it as hard as she could and the ball fired towards Nick. Nick sprung to his side and threw his body at the ball with his hands outstretched, he soon realised that the sudden stretching of his abdominal muscles was having an unintended side-effect.

Nick’s eyes flew wide open with shock as the ball flew over his hands and he fell down to the ground with a thump. The sudden concussion of the landing had a huge effect on his digestive system and before he even knew what was happening he felt a sudden warmth around his rear. He suspected he knew what had happened but he wasn’t sure, he could feel the sticky mess all over his butt.

“GOAL!” Sarah yelled with her arms up in the air. She started running around and laughing as she celebrated.

Nick slowly climbed up on his feet and as he pushed off the ground he simultaneously pushed down with his tummy muscles. The sticky warmth in the rear of Nick’s nappy soon expanded and the plastic padding got tighter as the plastic shell adjusted to fit the messy parcel that Nick had deposited.

“Are you alright?” Sarah’s concerned voice came from behind Nick as the latter squatted back and pushed again.

Nick screwed his face up as he turned to face his wife and he felt yet more poop push out of his body and into the now cramped nappy. The huge lump in Nick’s nappy expanded and he felt the mess pushing up his back and between his legs. He shivered as he had the biggest accident he could remember, it felt like he was pushing half his bodyweight into his underwear. He had no idea why he was having such a big accident.

Nick’s tummy rumbled loudly as he pinched off the last small bits of poop. He felt as if he had just experienced some kind of cataclysmic event, he was panting and hesitant to move even as Sarah asked him again if he was feeling alright. Nick didn’t even know if he was done, the rear of his nappy felt totally packed to the limit and the weight was pushed against his butt.

“Nick?” Sarah said softly. She walked forwards to close the gap and she smelt the distinctive smell of a used nappy.

Nick slowly stood up and felt the full nappy get pulled down by gravity. It hung low between his thighs and he could feel the tapes protesting about what they were having to hold.

As Nick finally stood up straight again he felt one last cramp wrack his body and he instinctively pushed his rear out a little and pushed down with his tummy muscles. A last soft rush of only semi-solid fecal matter seemed to pour out of Nick’s butt as he desperately tried to empty his bowels into a nappy that already on the limit.

The huge mess was covering Nick’s whole diaper area now and it felt horrid. The padding was seemingly bulging out to a comical extent in every direction.

Nick tried to take a couple of steps towards his wife but it was more than his diaper could take. No sooner had he moved to take a step than he felt some of the hot mess leak out of the leg band of the nappy. Nick looked down to see a brown streak going down his leg, he grimaced and felt himself tearing up.

“Oh dear.” Sarah had clearly seen the same thing.

Nick started sobbing as tears rolled down his cheeks. He felt gross and he didn’t know what to do, his full diaper was leaking and he had pooped himself like never before. It was even worse because he had next to no warning that it was about to happen. He felt so embarrassed to have filled his nappy to such a crazy extent, he didn’t want to move a muscle as the smell of his fresh bowel movement.

“It’s OK, baby.” Sarah said as she walked up to her husband and patted his arm, “It’s OK, we’ll get you changed.”

“I… I can’t move.” Nick shuddered as he sobbed, “It’s so full!”

“That’s fine.” Sarah whispered, “I’ll change you here.”

• Like 2

Love this chapter, great to see that Sarah is taking what she had done to her in the garage to heart in  how she interacts with Nick.

Only notices one issue.

Sarah still felt a tingly sensation run through her body as she remembered the most sexually charged experience of his life

otherwise perfect in my eyes

Poor Nick. An adult baby's first sudden, uncontrollable bowel movement is a major event; an indisputable sign of their infantile condition. Nick's tears are not due to his discomfort. He is crying over the unarguable loss of his adulthood. 

That was great. I loved seeing progress with the two of them. Seems like Kristy was successful in getting Sarah’s attention. Looking forward to reading more.