LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Elfy

Bad Husband, Better Baby

That was a pretty intense chapter. I can’t seem to get a firm control over my emotions with this story. Right now I am again feeling bad for Nick and discussed with Kristy and Sarah. I also feel bad for George. What a horrible position to be put in. Sarah seems like she has failed to learn anything from her first power trip and is about to take things even further a second time around. One thing I am sure of is that I want to read more. I was also glad I had a like to give it. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

That was a pretty intense chapter. I can’t seem to get a firm control over my emotions with this story. Right now I am again feeling bad for Nick and discussed with Kristy and Sarah. I also feel bad for George. What a horrible position to be put in. Sarah seems like she has failed to learn anything from her first power trip and is about to take things even further a second time around. One thing I am sure of is that I want to read more. I was also glad I had a like to give it. 

Agreed, God do I really dislike Sarah.. she doesn't' care about anyone but herself and is happy doing the exact same things she abhorred Nick for doing.  I really, really hope she gets taught a real lesson and I hope Kristy realizes the negative role she's playing in all this after George stood up to her.  At what point does Nick just up and leave?