LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

This next part of the story as been available on my Patreon for the last week and is now due to be posted here. For just $5 a month you can get early access to stories by one week and for $10 you can get early access plus exclusive stories. There are other rewards at various levels as well including the chance for a free short story!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all of my readers and a super-duper thank you to my patrons: DannyDazzler, Lena S, Frank S, Charlie S, Alex B, P, James S, LB Iceland, Orion F, John, Diapering Daddy, Eric C, Paul E, Kevin H, Mr. Smileypants, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, C Dom, Scott S and James B

---

“Tell Daddy you like that.” Nick ordered as he continued his slow and rhythmic rubbing. He gently teased Sarah’s opening with the tip of his finger. Remembering the teasing that he had suffered Nick took great delight in causing his wife to ache for him.

Sarah let out a little moan but she remained silent otherwise. She was a little red in the face and the last thing she wanted to do was tell her husband what he wanted to hear. Her pride, battered as it was, refused to tell Nick that she wanted him to continue. Calling him “Daddy” would represent a major defeat for her attempts to get this baby stuff over with.

Trying to block out the pleasurable feelings, Sarah tried to ignore them but the more she tried to block them out the more her mind focused on the continuous rubbing. She couldn’t help but get drawn back to those feelings of pressure, it was impossible to ignore.

“OK, have it your way.” Nick said. He rapidly pulled his hand away from Sarah’s nappy causing her to suddenly look around at Nick with her rosy cheeks and disappointed eyes.

Sarah had wanted it to stop just so she didn’t betray how much she was enjoying it but as soon as Nick’s hand pulled away she felt suddenly empty, like there was an itch that desperately needed to be scratched. As much as Sarah had ignored Nick’s hand whilst it was in her nappy, as soon as it was gone she wanted nothing more than for it to return.

Nick moved to lift Sarah off his lap and sit her on the couch but as he put her hand under her he found she was holding on to the couch and refused to move.

“Sarah, if you are not going to-” Nick was cut off.

“Wait.” Sarah said shortly. Her voice was rather breathless from everything that had been going on in the last few minutes.

Nick could see that his wife’s eyes were closed, they were tightly pressed shut as if the person behind them didn’t want to admit to what she was thinking. A smile curled Nick’s lips, he was fairly sure he knew exactly what was going on in Sarah’s brain.

A battle was raging inside Sarah. A battle between her brain and her body, between reason and passion and Sarah didn’t know who was going to win. Her brain was telling her to get away from Nick and just go back to dinner but her body wouldn’t obey, the body wanted to be touched. Sarah’s nerve endings were on fire and she felt like she needed the fire to be put out.

“I… I…” Sarah looked away from Nick and closed her eyes, “I like it… Daddy.”

Nick smiled widely and he rubbed Sarah’s padded rear end. Nick slipped his hand down and around the tightly pulled plastic. Nick couldn’t help but think his wife looked utterly adorable in the nappy, the way it hugged her hips was a surprising turn on for him.

Sarah shuddered slightly in anticipation as she felt Nick’s fingers move back to the leg band of her padding. Even as she ached for Nick to touch her again she cursed herself for being so eager to be touched. She felt like she was degrading herself just for some temporary pleasure, and yet she couldn’t say no, she didn’t want to say no.

Nick’s fingers slipped inside the leg bands again and started probing. Sarah opened her legs slightly to give her husband better access to her kitty. Nick could feel that Sarah was already excited as he slowly and teasingly poked at her. He listened for her moans to know he was doing a good job and even felt her pushing her hips against his invading digits. She seemed desperate for Nick’s touch and that was exactly what Nick wanted.

Nick saw Sarah grab the arm of the chair with and clench her fists tightly. He sped his fingers up slightly and became more probing. He pulled the leg band of the nappy back with his spare hand which gave his working hand some more room. He used it to push further in the warm enclosure of the nappy. Nick could feel the padding was wet and that just turned him on even more.

Nick’s finger pushed inside of Sarah and she moaned throatily as Nick’s index finger gently rubbed his wife.

“Oh, fuck…” Sarah moaned as she arched her hips up. It was almost like her shame for submitting to Nick heightened her pleasure even further.

“That’s the spot?” Nick asked as he did little circles with his finger.

“Yes… Daddy.” Sarah replied hesitantly. She was so lost in the feelings that she didn’t even really listen to what she was saying.

“Good girl.” Nick replied in a low voice.

He slowed his fingers back down and to a groan of disappointment from his wife, he removed his hand from Sarah’s nappy. Her juices covered Nick’s index finger and a faint smell of urine pervaded the area, the smell escaping through the small gap in the nappy.

“Why did you stop?” Sarah asked breathlessly.

“You really do have a short memory.” Nick teased.

Nick pushed his wife and she slowly climbed off of Nick’s lap. Sarah sat on the floor and looked up at Nick in confusion, her cheeks were pink and her body was protesting the sudden end to the rubbing. She could feel her crotch almost throbbing.

Nick stood up briefly and quickly pulled down his sweatpants. He smiled down at Sarah as he kicked them off his feet. He shook his hips and laughed as the nappy beneath him swayed, the wet padding hanging down thanks to gravity. When he was in the ascendant like this he felt like a totally different person.

When Nick sat back down on the couch he started to pull the tapes off the nappy. He saw Sarah looking up at him with confusion.

“I really need to spell it out?” Nick rolled his eyes, “It must have been a day or two after you put me in nappies full time. You had me on the changing table, you teased me and then left me all pent up, remember?”

“Yeah, but…” Sarah started.

“I’m not listening.” Nick said as he pulled the last tape off the nappy and lowered the front, “Save your breath, you’ll need it.”

The front of the nappy dropped down between Nick’s legs as he grinned toothily at his wife who was still very red in the cheeks and had a shocked looked on her face. She remembered when she had teased and denied Nick an orgasm, now it looked like the debt was about to be paid. The burning desire within her hoped that she would get some reciprocation, her own lust made her much more amenable to pleasuring her husband.

As the nappy front dropped down, Nick’s erect dick sprang forward slightly. The tip was already glistening with shiny pre-cum and Nick looked to his wife in expectation.

“If you do a good job maybe I will reciprocate.” Nick teased when he saw Sarah’s hesitation.

The aroma of the wet nappy filled the air between them and Sarah hesitated. A battle developed between Sarah’s brain which said to stop humiliating herself and her body which was desperate to have its lustful desires satiated.

Sarah tingling pussy made her decision for her. She leaned forward, driven by her own needs, and took her husband into her mouth. She felt the soft spongy head pass her lips as she closed her eyes and tasted the salty fluid that showed how excited her husband really was.

“Good girl.” Nick grunted as he laid back in his seat and looked down at Sarah.

Sarah felt Nick’s penis respond to her touch by jerking slightly. The smell of urine filled Sarah’s nostrils but she barely even noticed. Just performing this act on her husband was giving her a thrill, it felt like sparks of electricity were coming from her groin, that it wouldn’t take much to push her over the edge.

Sarah could feel the front of Nick’s wet nappy pressing lightly against her chest. Normally this would have been a huge turn off but right now her focus was in just two places. Her and her husband’s genitals received all of her focus.

As Sarah’s tongue started softly caressed her husband’s hard shaft she couldn’t help but mentally compare her husband with Jack. She felt almost wistful as she remembered the latter’s throbbing member. Nick was smaller than Jack and pretty much less impressive in every way but Sarah had to put that to the back of her mind. She wanted Nick to touch her and if she wanted that she would have to please Nick as best as she could.

“Look up at me.” Nick ordered as he grinned down at Sarah’s softly bobbing head.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at her husband. She could almost feel the satisfaction he was getting within her own body. Despite her reluctance, she found herself getting into the act more and more. More and more pre-cum seemed to be entering her mouth, the salty taste a foreshadowing of what was to come.

Nick spread his legs a little more as he sighed in contentedness. He could just see the top of Sarah’s nappy moving slightly as she started moving faster. Having his wife look at him whilst she performed for him was like the ultimate aphrodisiac, the ultimate show of power.

“Hair.” Sarah said breathlessly as she briefly pulled her mouth away from Nick’s crotch before quickly going back to work.

Nick chuckled in a low throaty tone and he reached forward with his hands. He softly took Sarah’s hair and pulled it back over her shoulders and getting it out of the way. He loved the way that Sarah was increasingly getting into it, he could still see her reluctance but clearly she was putting her personal feelings aside for the hope of some fun of her own.

“That’s it…” Nick sighed as he moved his head back, “Clearly your practice is paying off.”

Sarah briefly stopped with half of Nick still in her mouth and she looked up at her husband with narrowed eyes. She couldn’t believe he would reference her night of infidelity at this moment.

“Keep going.” Nick ordered. His smile was gone but he was looking supremely relaxed in his position, like a king on his throne.

Sarah hesitated for a moment before continuing. She didn’t appreciate what Nick said even if she maybe deserved it. She went right back to work as she slowly moved her head up and down, her lips rubbing softly on the hard cock of her husband. As her head moved up and down her tongue gently flicked around his head, each flight of the tongue causing spasms of joy in Nick.

Nick could feel himself moving closer to the edge. He could feel pressure starting to build as Sarah continued satisfying him orally, he felt like his dick was only getting harder the longer this went on. He already knew what he was going to do next.

“When I finish… I want you to drink it all down.” Nick said as he gently moved his hips forwards slightly.

Sarah tensed up. She never enjoyed swallowing and she certainly didn’t feel like doing it now but if she wanted her own fun then she had to do what was asked of her. Sarah knew that if Nick was bringing this up that he must be getting close. Even as he humped her face slightly she got a little satisfaction in knowing he didn’t last as long as Jack. It was a small victory.

Nick grunted slightly and Sarah could feel him tensing up. Sarah took a deep breath through her nose and began to work harder, her head bobbed up and down along as much of Nick’s cock as she could fit in her mouth. She felt her heart hammering as she waited for the explosion she knew was moments away.

“Look at me… Look up at me.” Nick almost whispered in ecstasy.

Sarah opened her watering eyes and looked up at Nick. Almost the moment she locked eyes with her husband she heard him grunt and she winced as a hot, sticky fluid suddenly started filling her mouth. Shooting to the back of her mouth, Sarah had to be careful not to start coughing. She kept her eyes locked on Nick the whole time he was shooting his seed.

Sarah wanted to pull away but she forced herself to not move. She maintained eye contact as the jets of thick liquid spurted into her mouth. She finally knew it was over when Nick’s body relaxed, she slowly pulled back off the dick until she was free of her husband.

With a wince and a deep swallow, Sarah swallowed Nick’s entire load in one go. She spluttered a little bit but was otherwise OK. Her face was a little sweaty and red from the exertion but it certainly looked like her husband enjoyed himself as he was taking a moment to compose himself.

After a minute of mostly quietness, Nick shook some life back into himself and smiled at Sarah who was still on her knees.

“Very good!” Nick commented brightly, “Thank you very much.”

Nick stood up and held the nappy underneath him as he started walking to the stairs. He wanted to be sure that his disobedient bladder didn’t ruin this great moment by leaving a puddle underneath him.

“What… What about me?” Sarah asked as she watched Nick heading towards the stairs. Her own fire was still burning unabated.

“Huh?” Nick stopped just before he walked out of view.

“I’m still ready to go…” Sarah rather desperately said as her hands covered her extra sensitive parts. Even the way the padding was warmer and bulkier seemed to be making her even more excited.

“Oh yeah…” Nick replied as if he had suddenly remembered his promise from earlier, “Well… Going back to the day we were on the changing table. You left me on the edge and desperate for more, right?”

“I’m sorry, Nick.” Sarah said, “But you said…”

“Payback’s a bitch.” Nick said with a small shrug.

Sarah watched her husband walk out of view with a look of shock. She heard his footsteps heading up the stairs and felt her fist shaking. She could still taste Nick in her mouth, it was like a salty reminder of everything that had annoyed her. She didn’t know what to do next so she didn’t move from her position in front of the couch.

Sarah knew that she had to find a way to end this sooner rather than later.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I totally agree, Sarah needs to end this immediately. Nick is little more than a overgrown baby with his actions, he really deserves to be treated like a baby. At the same time I hope Sara gets some much needed advice from Kristy. I am really enjoying this and am wanting to read more.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, CDfm said:

I totally agree, Sarah needs to end this immediately. Nick is little more than a overgrown baby with his actions, he really deserves to be treated like a baby. At the same time I hope Sara gets some much needed advice from Kristy. I am really enjoying this and am wanting to read more.

I keep thinking why doesn't she stand up and get herself sorted out. Then I remember how she treated Nick. However he's not doing much to really win her back. but then she did cheat on him which I cant forgive. think I'm conflicted Elf LOL. But its a great story and I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This next part of "Bad Husband" has been available on my Patreon for one week and now is ready to be dispersed to the world!

For $5 a month you can get access to everything I write one week before the rest of the world sees it and at $10 you get early access plus access to exclusive stories. There are other rewards and tiers to look at as well and they can all be found on my Patreon:

A big thank you to all of my readers and commenters and an extra big thank you to my Patrons: Dannydazzler, Lena S, Kyle L, Kian R, Mario, Frank S, Charlie S, Alex B, P, James S, Orion F, John, Diapering Daddy, Eric C, Paul E, Kevin H, Mr. Smileypants, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, LB Iceland, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S, James B

I also write commissions, message me for details :)

---

Sarah gazed out at the living room with a sigh of complete boredom. It had been a few days since the pizza delivery and things had gotten no better for her. She had felt continually embarrassed by her husband but nothing had been as bad as those first couple of days. She was craving news from the outside world, having been denied access to her phone and to any possible source of communication, Sarah had to rely on her husband for everything. Having to rely on her husband for information basically meant that she never got any news at all. World war three could have broken out for all she knew.

The house had started to resemble a bomb site. Sarah’s skin crawled when she looked around the living room from her playpen. Trash was everywhere, dirty dishes were piled up on the floor, and clothes were thrown wherever they were taken off. The very air seemed rotten as the smell of used diapers permeated the house, Nick had neglected taken any of his own or Sarah’s nappies out to the trash cans. The one saving grace was that Nick refused to deal with Sarah’s messy nappies, she was still allowed to use the toilet for that.

The boredom seemed interminable for Sarah though, there was almost nothing that alleviated the boredom of sitting in the pen all day. It was as if she was a prisoner, it was most unfair that Nick never gave her anything to do and despite her complaints nothing changed.

The bland monotony of the week was broken up on Friday when Nick signed in to his instant messenger. Almost immediately he heard a notification and saw a pop-up in the corner of the screen.

“Hello stranger.” The little bubble said.

Nick was interested in who could possibly be speaking to him after he had been out of communication for the longest time. Clicking on the pop-up brought up the chat window and revealed that the sender of the message was Nick’s best friend and drinking buddy, Steven.

“Hi.” Nick replied quickly. He was a little wary of talking to Steven after such a protracted period of silence, especially since what had been happening was unspeakable. It had felt like an age had passed since he was last in the pub.

“Where the heck have you been?” Steven typed, “You haven’t been online, you haven’t been at the pub, and you haven’t shown up to the football… It’s like you fell off the face of the Earth!”

“Personal problems.” Nick replied shortly. He was hoping if he was vague enough that maybe Steven wouldn’t want him to elaborate.

“Nick, I’m thirsty…” Sarah whined from the corner as she held up her empty bottle.

“Shh.” Nick replied quickly, ignoring his wife’s needs with a dismissive wave of his hand.

“Can I get the drink myself?” Sarah asked with a roll of her eyes, “You left the gate unlocked this morning.”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever.” Nick replied without even looking at Sarah.

Whatever lessons Sarah had thought she might have instilled in her wayward husband she was clearly mistaken. Rather than being more ready to take responsibility Nick seemed even lazier and generally horrible to be around.

Sarah crinkled into the kitchen. She could feel the padding between her legs was quite wet, it was a feeling she was getting used to. She hated the feeling if for no other reason than her changes were few and far between, Nick preferred to wait until she was practically leaking before changing her. Just another sign of his terrible irresponsibility.

With some precious time alone and out of the playpen, Sarah stretched her legs and looked out into the garden as she filled a glass with water. She downed the glass in one go and then filled her bottle with milk.

Reaching down with a hand, Sarah felt her bulging padding and sighed with a helpless resignation. The feeling was now becoming normal for her and that was a frightening prospect, she didn’t want to be used to this.

Sarah didn’t linger in the kitchen too long, she didn’t want to risk punishment. As she walked back into the living room she was hyper aware of the way the warm material rubbed against her sensitive areas. Having not been allowed any sexual contact in so long, Sarah found herself feeling rather pent up. She wasn’t helped by her husband’s sexual appetite which she fulfilled as asked.

“I’m going out on Saturday.” Nick announced as Sarah dropped on to her padded rear.

This was unusual, Sarah thought. Nick didn’t often volunteer to go places especially if there was any way for him to stay at home.

“I’m going to the football with Steven.” Nick continued.

Since Nick had been at home and hadn’t seen his friends for so long he was rather nervous but he really did want to catch up with them, he was sure he could think of a cover story for his absence.

“What about me?” Sarah asked.

“Huh?” Nick replied. For the first time he looked over to where his wife was sat.

“Well… You aren’t going to take me to the football like this, are you?” Sarah asked rather fearfully.

“No, it’s supposed to be just for the guys.” Nick said as he suddenly thought about what he would do with Sarah, “If I brought you they would laugh at me… And that’s without taking the way you are dressed into account.”

“You could just leave me here…” Sarah suggested, “I’ve learnt my lesson, we can end all this age play stuff.”

“I think I’m having too much fun for that.” Nick mused as he looked to the side in thought.

It was a long shot but Sarah had to suggest it. She didn’t know what Nick could have planned for her. If he wasn’t taking her with him and she wasn’t going to be left home alone…

“Kirsty!” Nick suddenly said as his eyes lit up.

“Kirsty?” Sarah repeated. She could feel herself blushing slightly, Kirsty knew of Sarah’s diapered state but seeing it would be humiliating for Sarah.

“Yeah, why not?” Nick said, “It’s what you did with me after all… The only difference is I won’t be sleeping with another man whilst you are there.”

Sarah thought that there were some rather tasteless jokes she could make about her husband’s confused sexuality there but she kept them to herself. The last thing she wanted to do was earn herself some extra punishment.

Pleased with his idea, Nick walked over and locked the playpen that his wife had helpfully reminded him he had left open earlier.

“I’m going for a nap.” Nick stated, “I’ll be back in an hour or so.”

“You’re just going to leave me in this playpen?” Sarah asked with disappointment.

“Yep.” Nick replied as he started walking away.

“What if I need something?” Sarah asked. She scooted up against the fence as her husband walked away, “Can I go to the bathroom before you go?”

“I’ll be back soon. You’ll be fine.” Nick replied with a wave of his hand.

This didn’t make Sarah feel any better. Especially since she felt her stomach rumbling, messing was something she had been able to avoid all week and she hoped her luck didn’t run out now.

Nick walked off up the stairs with a yawn. His diaper crinkled between his legs, he hadn’t bothered wearing trousers, and Sarah could see that he was wet. She hoped he would have the good sense to change himself before laying down. Even with the situation as it was, Sarah couldn’t help but have adult concerns.

Sarah started pacing around her playpen. Her face was contorted slightly as she tried to keep a lid on her emotions, the pain in her bowels was growing and she had only been left alone for a few minutes. This was such a ridiculous position for a woman of her stature to be in.

Walking over to the edge of the playpen and glanced out. She had long given up trying to break out of the fenced in area. Two strong metal rods zig-zagged across the perimeter creating a fence of X’s that wouldn’t move no matter how hard they were pulled on, another of Kirsty’s toys that Sarah had been given. It folded up when it needed to be stored and yet when stretched out was extremely strong. In front of the metal rods was a mesh that made it impossible to climb through any gaps.

Since the playpen was made for adults the bars went high enough that climbing over them safely was not possible and the gate was bolted closed from the outside making it impossible for Sarah to unlock it. It was designed to keep adults in and it did it’s job well.

The pacing Sarah was doing around her meagre confines did little to distract her from the feeling of fullness inside her belly. It didn’t take long for her to lose track of time and she had no idea how long she had to try and wait for Nick, she was sure that he was still going to be gone for a while though.

Sarah could feel the cramps building and knew, from watching Nick, that it was impossible to hold on forever. The thought of releasing her bowels into the nappy was repugnant to Sarah and it yet again occurred to her what a ridiculous situation she had got herself stuck in.

Regardless, Sarah had to continue to resist the urges to let go. If for no other reason than a need to prove to herself that she was still an adult and that she should be the one in control. It was important that she showed that she was better than her husband.

The urge to push out the mess was difficult to ignore and there were times where Sarah stopped pacing and thought the battle was over. She managed to hold on though, and she tried to keep herself distracted. She picked up one of the baby books that littered the floor and started reading, the big bold letters and pictures told the simplest story Sarah could imagine but it was enough to kill a few minutes.

Despite the distractions and everything else, Sarah knew that Nick wouldn’t be back any time soon. With closed eyes, Sarah prepared for the inevitable. She slackened her muscles and started to bend her knees.

“Can’t sleep.” Came Nick’s voice from the top of the stairs followed by footsteps heading down.

Sarah’s eyes flew wide open and she immediately tensed back up. She could feel sweat on her brow as she rushed to the gate, both her hands flew to her bottom as she desperately waited for Nick to come downstairs. Bouncing from foot to foot, Sarah watched as Nick rubbed his eyes and turned the corner into the living room.

“Let me out!” Sarah shouted as soon as she saw him, “Now, now, now!”

Sarah bit her lip as Nick walked slowly over to the gate. As soon as the Nick had released the lock, Sarah pushed the gate open and started running as fast as she could for the stairs. Even as she moved she could feel her body wanting desperately to push out the contents of her bowels, a feeling she suppressed as much as she possibly could.

“No running!” Nick yelled after his wife with a smirk.

Sarah was too busy trying not to mess her nappy to respond and she stumbled up the stairs with a prolonged whimper. She felt some gas release into her nappy which Sarah thought, for a second, that she had lost the fight but she stumbled onwards and into the bathroom.

Sarah ripped the nappy off her hips which caused the internal padding to spill on to the floor and sat down. She was just in time as her body gave up right as she made contact with the seat. She sighed and closed her eyes as she used the toilet like an adult and reflected on how close she had come to failure. Sarah assumed that Nick was hoping for her to fail or that he wanted to see her squirm at the very least.

When Sarah was done in the bathroom she opened the door to find Nick standing on the landing. He looked her up and down, looked behind her at the ripped nappy and then pointed into the nursery.

Sarah bowed her head as she walked past her husband and into the baby room. Her brief time without a nappy was ending far too soon from her perspective and she wasn’t at all keen to go straight back into another one.

“Maybe we should stop now.” Sarah suggested as Nick followed her into the nursery, “I really have learnt my lesson.”

“Watching you struggle was far too much fun for me to stop now.” Nick grinned, “How about we make a deal instead?”

“A deal?” Sarah repeated, “What kind of deal?”

“A deal that will see us both out of nappies.” Nick said, “A deal that will mean this marriage presses reset and we go back to before all of this began.”

Ideally, Sarah still wanted Nick padded but she was in no position to negotiate at the moment. Any deal that got her out of nappies was a deal worth making.

“What did you have in mind?” Sarah asked.

“It’s simple.” Nick replied, “I’m in nappies full time because of you. So as soon as I’m out of them, you can come out of them.”

“But…” Sarah was trying to work out how to reply whilst being diplomatic, “How do we know that you will regain control at all?”

“We don’t.” Nick said darkly. It was left unspoken but the sentiment was clearly there, if Sarah was so worried about his control she wouldn’t have done all of this in the first place.

“It could take weeks… Months… Years!” Sarah exclaimed, “I mean, you started wetting the bed before we started all this. Your control may never come back fully.”

“Then you had better hope it does.” Nick said with quiet menace.

As Sarah jumped up on to the changing table and allowed her husband to nappy her she looked up at the ceiling and considered a possible lifetime in nappies. It was her worst nightmare. She considered Jack finding out, going to her work padded, seeing friends and family… She couldn’t do it. If that was truly her future then she would have to leave Nick, there was no way she could allow herself to live like that.

Sarah shuddered as she felt the front of the new nappy pulled up by her smirking husband and her desire to get back in control strengthened considerably.

• Like 3

A slow build up chapter, that leaves a lot of questions as to what happens next to our two protagonists. Nonetheless, another great chapter Elfy, thanks for sharing. You have an incredible knack for writing.

wow, if Nick really does call Christy over and she sees the uninhabitable conditions he has left due to his laziness and complete irresponsibility, she will hit the roof and probably join Sarah in the plans to end her time in diapers and make it much worse for Nick who, in my mind, deserves whatever he has coming.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, sklawlor said:

wow, if Nick really does call Christy over and she sees the uninhabitable conditions he has left due to his laziness and complete irresponsibility, she will hit the roof and probably join Sarah in the plans to end her time in diapers and make it much worse for Nick who, in my mind, deserves whatever he has coming.

Here is the next update to this story :) This has been available on my Patreon for the last week for those pledging $5 or more. All of my stories are updated their one week before becoming publicly available. Those that pledge $10 get the same access plus exclusive stories. I aim to post a story update every 4 days.

A big thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys my content. An extra large thank you to those that pledge money to me and allow me to post and write so much: Dannydazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Jerry J, Kyle L, Kian R, Mario, Frank S, Charlie S, Alex B, P, James S, Orion F, John, Diapering Daddy, Eric C, Paul E, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Diapcapo, Butters11, Ben F, LB Iceland, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S, James B

I also do commissions. If you are interested send me a message.

---

Chapter 23 – Choices and Plans

When Saturday rolled around and Sarah opened her eyes she could immediately feel the butterflies in her stomach fluttering away. This was a big day and she was very nervous for what it would bring. She knew that Nick would be off to the football and she knew that she would be seeing Kirsty for the first time in a week, the first time since she had been put in nappies. The potential for embarrassment was huge. What would Kirsty think of her for allowing this to happen even if it was to save the marriage?

It was hard to believe she had been in the padding non-stop for so long already. It still felt so alien to Sarah with every crinkle a horrible reminder of the position she was in. She was ready to be out of them for good and, if nothing else, this experience had taught her that Nick was nowhere near as reformed as she thought he was. She still had work to do.

As Sarah sat up in the crib she yawned and looked out the window. The sun was already up but she had no idea what time it was. The sound of cars on the main road nearby made her assume it was mid-morning already.

Sarah felt a slight pressure in her bladder as she sat up and knew what was coming. Climbing to her feet and squatting down, Sarah felt a hot stream of urine hit the bottom of the padding. She sighed as she waited for her bladder to finish emptying. After a week of nappies she had got use to the feeling of using them. She hated being made to wet herself but at least she still had full control, Sarah had been very observant of her control and made sure to hold on whenever she could to not weaken her bladder in the same way her husband had.

Sarah sat back down on the mattress when she was done and sighed again as the heat of her freshly wet nappy slowly creeped throughout the bottom of the nappy. She had no option now but to sit there and wait for her husband to release her, a prospect that she both welcomed and dreaded.

---

Nick slowly stirred from his peaceful slumber all alone in the huge double bed. He was spread out across the soft mattress in just his nappy, which was unsurprisingly soaked. Nick had enjoyed a couple of beers at the computer after putting Sarah to bed and the results were now in the padding around his waist.

With a smile and a stretch, Nick slowly sat up and yawned. According to the bedside clock it was already mid-morning, he had been having an impromptu lie-in. Nick couldn’t stay in bed for long though since he had his day out planned.

Standing up, Nick felt his heavy diaper droop between his legs slightly. He reached down and cupped the bottom of the nappy between his legs, the warm wetness felt good against his skin and he suddenly had a change of heart.

Nick sat back down on the bed and cupped his nappy. He could feel his tool twitching inside the warm padding already and he smiled naughtily as he laid back on the bed with his legs hanging over the edge.

Putting his hand on the front of his nappy, Nick started rubbing the puffed out padding against himself. He couldn’t help but let out a small moan as he felt the saturated material gently encase his penis. Nick would never admit it to anyone else but masturbating in a wet nappy like this felt a lot better than using his hand alone. The heavy nappy wrapped around him and the extra contact and weight increased the stimulation to his sensitive genitals.

Nick quickly picked up the pace of his self-stimulation as he rubbed with more and more desperation. He wasn’t interested in making this a prolonged pleasure session, he just wanted a release to relax him for the day ahead.

Nick’s second hand went to the front of his nappy and joined in the action as he felt himself reaching completion. He closed his eyes as he reached the peak of pleasure and then grunted as he went over the edge and came into the front of the padding. His rubbing slowed and then stopped as he sighed in contentment and let his arms drop to the side of his body.

When Nick finally stood up he stretched and adjusted his crotch with a bit of a grimace. He walked out of the bedroom and down the landing, he pushed the nursery door open and yawned as he walked inside.

Walking over to the changing table, Nick jumped up and laid back. He was aware of Sarah’s eyes on him as he pulled the tapes off his nappy. When he looked down he became aware that the front of the padding had seen better days and he wondered if Sarah noticed that the padding was all broken up. If she did see that she would probably guess what had happened which would be a little embarrassing for Nick.

Nick pulled the used nappy away, folded it up haphazardly and dropped it on the floor beside the changing table. Reaching down for a fresh nappy he quickly placed it underneath him and taped it up. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t nervous about wearing a diaper to the football match but it wasn’t like there was much choice.

When Nick was done, he jumped down and headed to the crib which he dropped the side of. He smiled in satisfaction to see his wife’s nappy was also soaked, the wetness indicator changing colour to let anyone nearby know what she had done.

Nick watched Sarah waddle over to the changing table and lay down. She didn’t say a word to Nick and just allowed her husband to remove her wet nappy and replace it with a dry one.

Once the nappies were changed, Nick led his wife downstairs and into the dining room. Sarah didn’t expect anything else so she jumped up into the high chair and let Nick lower the tray in front of her. The routine was so ingrained by now that Sarah didn’t say anything, she just sighed as Nick walked through to the kitchen.

Nick got two bowls out and placed them on the kitchen counter. He lazily took cereal and milk out and placed them on the side as well, he was still naked except for his nappy but it was yet another in a long line of warm days. He yawned as he poured out his cereal and was just about to pick the bowls up when he had a devious idea.

Opening up the medicine drawer, Nick pulled out some powdered laxatives that dissolved in drinks. He thought that maybe Kirsty should get a little present when he dropped Sarah off, he smiled at his own idea as he ripped open three of the sachets and poured them into Sarah’s cereal. Taking a spoon and mixing it in he looked closely and couldn’t really tell the difference between the two bowls. It occurred to him as he stood up that his wife could very well have done the same thing to him at one point or another. He certainly wouldn’t put it past her.

“Here you go.” Nick said with sickly sweet insincerity as he placed one of the bowls on the high chair’s tray.

Nick sat down with his own breakfast and tried to hide his wide smile when Sarah started eating. He began eating his own food and thought about the day ahead. Nick’s nerves were starting to fray and he felt the butterflies in his stomach, he hadn’t seen his friends in a while and going to a busy football match brought all kinds of worries.

When the two of them had both finished with their breakfast, Nick unlocked Sarah and led her back upstairs. It was only when he started climbing the stairs that he belatedly realised his nappy was wet already, only a little damp but enough for him to notice. He didn’t remember it happening which was a concern.

“Get yourself dressed.” Nick ordered Sarah as they reached the nursery, “And make it something suitably babyish. If I think you look too grown up you’ll be going to Kirsty’s in nothing but the padding around your waist.”

Sarah winced when Nick reached down and patted her nappy. She turned away and walked into the nursery, unwilling to face more humiliation. She was starting to wonder how long she could put up with this for.

Nick walked into the main bedroom and got dressed in some very casual clothes. His favourite football team’s home shirt and a pair of baggy trousers, clothes that would do a great job of hiding his padded state. He walked back to the nursery and opened the door to see Sarah scowling behind a very pretty pink dress that had little white bows on the hemline. The way Sarah was pouting behind it reminded Nick of a sulking toddler.

“You look adorable.” Nick said as he failed to hide his smile.

“Shut up…” Sarah replied quietly behind rosy cheeks as she headed for the stairs.

It was as the two of them walked downstairs that Sarah felt the first rumbling in her stomach. It didn’t seem like anything too urgent so she just ignored it as she put her shoes on, she had other things to worry about such as going out in such an embarrassing state of dress.

They stayed relatively silent as Nick led Sarah to the car. As Sarah was strapped into the child’s seat in the back she took a deep breath, the meeting she was about to have with her best friend would be embarrassing but maybe it would save her. Surely Kirsty would help her out…

Nick had his own nerves about meeting his friends but he was confident that he could shield their awkward questions and as long as he was careful there should be no reason for them to find out what had been happening.

When Nick got into the car and pulled away from the driveway he belatedly realised that he hadn’t changed out of his wet nappy before leaving the house, he had also neglected to bring a change with him. He should be fine, Nick thought, he wouldn’t be out for too long and would just have to be extra careful.

Sarah tried to duck down in her seat as best she could. It was humiliating to be strapped into a toddler seat such as this and it was even worse when she was dressed like this. As the car ran over a pothole in the road she found herself feeling very full and a cramp hit her lower digestive system. She looked down at her tummy worriedly and hoped that she would get to Kirsty’s before anything happened, she was sure her friend would let her use the bathroom.

It was only halfway through the quiet drive that a real problem began to develop. Sarah found that the bowel movement that she felt she had plenty of time for was starting to become much more urgent. It was strange as she never usually had such problems. It seemed like only minutes from when she first felt a need for the bathroom till she was at the point where the need was getting urgent.

“Are you alright back there?” Nick asked looking in the rear view mirror.

Sarah was clutching her tummy and grimacing. She felt like she just wanted to curl up into a ball in private until she felt better, instead she was being driven through town whilst strapped into a seat and unable to move.

“I’m… Fine…” Sarah said through gritted teeth as she clutched her stomach.

“You don’t look fine.” Nick replied with a knowing smile, “You look like someone who needs the little girl’s room.”

“I… Wait. How would you know?” Sarah suddenly grew suspicious. Her husband had a terrible poker face and was looking back at her a little too much.

“Oh, you know, I’ve been in that position.” Nick said offhandedly, “Sometimes breakfast can just go right through you…”

“NICK!” Sarah suddenly yelled in anger and shock, “Did… Did you put something in my cereal!?”

“Now what would make you think I would do a little thing like that?” Nick replied with an exaggerated attempt to sound innocent.

“Because I did it to you an-” Sarah was still shouting but now she was shouted down by Nick.

“I knew it!” Nick yelled with a laugh, “And you have the gall to yell at me!”

“It was different…” Sarah muttered quietly. If she was honest she had no idea why it was different, maybe she just felt that way because it didn’t happen to her.

Sarah suddenly winced and leant forward in her seat. No matter what had happened the consequences were going to be the same. Her bowels pushed against the delicate defences of her body, a battle between will and physical limitation.

Nick pulled the car over against the curb. They were ten minutes from Kirsty’s house and now Nick was leaning around in his seat with a smile. He was going to watch Sarah soil herself and then leave her for someone else to clean up.

“Oh… Wait, wait, wait…” Nick said as if his wife was performing for him.

Nick pulled his phone out of his pocket and quickly started recording. He held it up and pointed the screen at the dishevelled looking Sarah.

• Like 4