LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Here is the next part... This chapter is much, much larger than I anticipated at the start :lol:

“George, undo the restraints.” Kirsty ordered, “Then both of you meet me over here.”

George curtsied low and scurried forward to undo the restraints on his friend.

“Thank you.” Nick murmured earnestly as George bent down close to him. It was such a relief when Nick was able to stand up straight again. He winced slightly and stretched, his nappy crinkled with the movement which caused George, who was still on his knees in front of nick, to blush.

“Ahem.” Kirsty’s theatrical throat clearing broke Nick and George away from each other.

George hurried over to where his Mistress was calling him. Nick followed more slowly, he felt like he needed a nappy change but there was no way he could ask Kirsty for that. He rubbed his rear slightly as he walked over next to George.

“Face each other.” Kirsty commanded.

George turned quickly to face Nick from about a foot away.

“Closer.” Kirsty instructed.

George shuffled forward slightly. Both he and Nick looked at each other confused.

“Closer!” Kirsty shouted.

George jumped and quickly stepped forward so that he was an inch away from Nick. They were uncomfortably close and Nick didn’t quite know where to look.

Kirsty took some rope and wrapped it around both of their bodies. She forced Nick and George completely together so that they were pressed against each other. Kirsty wrapped the rope around them both a bunch of times and then tied it in a knot.

“I’ll be back in a little bit.” Kirsty said, “You two play nice together and try not to make a mess…”

Her last comment seemed to be pointed at George who gulped. Nick remembered that suppository he had placed up George’s ass a little earlier and realised that George would be dirtying his nappy sooner or later… And now he was tied to him.

Kirsty left the room and Nick could hear her lock the door after she had exited. She left silence in the garage as Nick and George stood together awkwardly.

“Hi Nick.” George said softly. Maybe it was Nick’s mind playing tricks on him but George’s voice sounded more feminine than Nick remembered.

“Hi…” Nick replied awkwardly.

The two of them didn’t really know what to do with their faces. They could either look directly at each other and be so close they would be rubbing noses or they could move their heads to the side and rest them on each other’s shoulders.

This is what Nick did, moving his head to the side he rested his chin on George’s shoulder. It was still very awkward, Nick was not used to being this close to another man and he almost felt like he was cuddling George. It wasn’t entirely disagreeable, in fact it was quite pleasant, but it was still very embarrassing.

“How long are we going to be left here?” Nick asked. He inadvertently sniffed and smelt George’s hair, it smelt strangely sweet. Maybe some kind of fruity shampoo.

“I don’t know.” George replied honestly, “Sometimes she leaves me in here for minutes, sometimes hours. I was once left attached to a feeding machine in here for a full day.”

“A DAY!?” Nick exclaimed with worry.

“Yeah but only when I’ve been really, really naughty.” George said, “I think Mistress will be back in an hour or so.”

Nick sighed. What were they going to do until she came back? Nick’s legs were already starting to ache a little and he could feel a need to pee growing. Not to mention George’s suppository, Nick was almost afraid to ask but he knew that George must be getting increasingly uncomfortable.

After a few minutes of silence, Nick couldn’t restrain his bladder anymore. He cringed as he felt his body giving up the fight so easily, it turned out that after not even thinking before wetting himself for a week had seemed to diminish his control a little. He prayed that the nappy could hold one more wetting.

Nick took a breath, and slowly exhaled as he relaxed his muscles. What would once have been very difficult was now surprisingly easy as the front of his nappy got warmer again. He couldn’t tell if he was going to leak or not so he just really hoped for the best.

“Are… Are you wetting?” George asked in a breathless whisper.

“Erm, yes.” Nick said. He was glad George couldn’t see him blushing as he continued to flood the padding.

“That’s hot…” George whispered.

“Well yeah… It’s urine. It tends to be hot.” Nick replied rather confused.

“No, no, no… It’s hot.” George said again.

“What do you… Oh…” The penny suddenly dropped for Nick. Nick blushed even redder.

“But… Well, I think you are leaking…” George whispered. He rubbed his leg against Nick’s leg and felt some wetness running down it.

“Oh shit!” Nick said a bit too loudly and causing George to wince, “Oh God… I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.”

For the second time in two visits, Nick had leaked. He felt incredible shame as the urine ran down his leg and began to collect in a puddle around his and George’s feet. Leaking was bad enough, leaking on another person was even worse.

“Don’t worry! It’s only pee.” George replied, “Leaks happen.”

Maybe Nick was imagining it but it seemed like George was a little excited by all of this. Was it the proximity to Nick, the wetting or maybe even the leaking that was causing it? Nick didn’t mind, he was in fact strangely curious about his friend. George’s slightly tenting nappy that Nick could feel even through the dress was an intriguing thought.

Nick felt George sway against him a little bit. Nick was sure he wasn’t imaging that; he was sure George intentionally rubbed against him there. It was hard not to be touching each other in this position but George didn’t seem to be trying to avoid it.

“You… You like me leaking?” Nick asked quietly as if he was scared of being heard by someone else.

“I like everything about this stuff, Nick.” George admitted, “You know that.”

Nick didn’t reply. He did know George was a very kinky person and he was increasingly discovering that he seemed to really like Nick. Nick wasn’t sure what to say or do so he stayed absolutely still.

“But I’m going to have to do something you won’t like.” George said tentatively

Nick didn’t have to ask. He knew what George was talking about. They were in such close proximity to each other that Nick could hear George’s tummy rumbling and could feel his muscles tensing from cramps. A few weeks ago the thought of a man crapping himself would be enough to turn Nick’s stomach, now it was going to happen to someone who was not only in the same room as Nick, but tied to him so closely that he could feel the man’s heartbeat.

Nick had no reason to complain about George messing his nappy. It was Nick who had pushed the suppository into George and it was Nick who had wet himself until he leaked on to the cement floor. Even as they stood there, George was having to feel Nick’s urine on his own legs.

“It’s OK, George.” Nick whispered in George’s ear, “Just do it.”

Nick remembered a few days ago when he was in George’s nursery and had messed himself. He remembered that George had held him and told him it would be all right. Now it was Nick’s turn, he couldn’t hold the sissy because of how his arms had been tied to his side but he could assure George it would be OK.

“I’m with you George.” Nick continued, “I don’t blame you.”

Nick could hear George grunt slightly and try to bend his knees a little bit. Nick tried to help all he could by moving to help George squat a little and push down with his muscles. Nick closed his eyes and tried to ignore the erotic thoughts that ran through his mind as he heard and felt George use his diaper. He guessed that, thanks to the suppository, it wasn’t exactly difficult to move his bowels and it seemed like George was finished pretty quickly.

“Good… Girl.” Nick said when George straightened up a bit. Nick couldn’t pretend he wasn’t at least a little turned on by what was happening.

Nick started wondering what was going on. He had never thought about other men until all of this had started, he couldn’t deny his mind was increasingly turned on by the idea of George. He felt a mixture of shame and excitement, he truly hoped no one knew what he was thinking.

Silence fell on the room. Both people had red faces and they could both feel a certain hardness in the front of each other’s nappies but neither of them dared comment on it or act on it. That wasn’t to say that neither of them wanted to do anything, they just were both acutely aware that Kirsty would be coming back for them sooner or later and they both wanted to desperately avoid her ire.

“I’m sorry for the smell.” George said after a few minutes.

Nick had noticed the smell that was slowly filling the room but thought it would be impolite to mention it. Nick didn’t think he smelt like sunshine and roses either with his cooling piss running down his leg.

“it’s fine.” Nick replied, “Honestly, I’m getting used to it.”

The smell of a freshly soiled nappy was an occupational hazard for a man kept permanently padded. He knew it must be embarrassing for George though. No matter how many times it happened, it was always embarrassing to lose control in front of another person.

“So do you follow sport?” Nick asked. Just searching for something to talk about. This was as good of a time as any other for Nick and George to get to know each other a little better.

For the next few hours, though the boys had no idea how long it was really, they chatted together about anything they could think of. Any “normal” conversation topic was a good one as the two tried to forget about their deplorable situation. Making small talk whilst in a leaking nappy and chained to a guy dressed as a girl in a messy nappy, Nick would never have imagined such a scenario was possible yet alone happening to him.

The strangest thing was that after an hour or so, it almost felt normal. Having George pressed up against him had become almost like second nature.

“You two been getting to know each other better?” The door to the garage opened and Kirsty stepped through. She was in her full BDSM outfit and Nick wondered if he she had been wearing it all of this time.

“Yes, Mistress!” George quickly said. Nick could feel the sissy stand up as straight as he could as he answered Kirsty.

“Glad to hear it.” Kirsty said as she stepped into the room and walked slowly over to the two men. She immediately sniffed the air and sensed the mixture of fresh urine and faeces. A smell she had fully expected.

Nick saw Kirsty walk behind George and look at them both with contempt. Nick watched as she reached out with a hand and grabbed George’s rear. She was evidently very satisfied by the feeling of the full diaper.

“Looks like you two have been enjoying yourselves.” Kirsty said as she looked at Nick’s wet legs with a smile.

Nick didn’t reply and neither did George. It seemed obvious that Kirsty didn’t expect a response and she quickly finished her assessment of the two men. Few things had been so emasculating to Nick than being treated like this by another woman, not even his wife.

Nick winced. Just thinking about Sarah was painful at the moment. What was she up to at this exact moment? She was with Jack, what would the two do? Nick tore his imagination away from that image. He just didn’t want to know.

“Can’t miss a great photo opportunity.” Kirsty said as she brought up her phone.

Nick’s eyes flew wide as Kirsty’s phone flashed and then took the photograph. What could Kirsty possibly be doing with photographs?

Nick watched as Kirsty pressed a few buttons with a smile and then walked over to him. Nick was shivering slightly from the urine that had gone cold and he was very grateful when the ropes tying him and George together suddenly slackened.

“Up to the bathroom.” Kirsty ordered as she bundled up the rope, “Both of you.”

George grabbed Nick’s hand and gave it a gentle tug as the two of them walked out of the garage and headed up the stairs.

Kirsty followed a little while later with a smirk across her face. She was having a lot of fun and could feel herself getting very excited. She had actually been a little concerned about Nick, he was new to all this and if he seriously tried to resist there wasn’t much she could do. Fortunately, as Kirsty and Sarah had guessed, Nick was broken to the point that any order would be followed no matter how much he found it distasteful.

“The night is young.” Kirsty murmured as she left the garage and locked the door behind, “The night is young indeed.”

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ooh your teasing us getting to Nicks punishment. But good stories cant be rushed.

Great chapter. This one really had my emotions going. I still feel really bad for Nick because Sarah wants to be with Jack. At least Nick doesn't have to be there to watch or listen as they do the horizontal mambo. I alst feel scard for Nick being unsure of what Kristy is going to do him. Even though there's allot of speculation about what Nick and George might do with each other, I really don't think anything will be happening. I don't think Kristy wants either man to enjoy themselves. I do want to read more.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally time to update Nick's story :) Apologies for the wait, a lot of stuff going on but I'm still enjoying plenty of writing!

---

Sarah sat in the restaurant and nervously fiddled with the menu in front of her. She was a little early for her date and had taken her seat to wait for Jack who should be there any minute now. She felt butterflies in her stomach just like she did as a teenager going on dates. It was silly but she couldn’t help the feeling, she hadn’t been on a date in a long time and she really hoped this one would go well. She looked around at all the other people who were eating with their loved ones and smiled. Her mind drifted to Nick and what he was doing at that moment, the instructions she had left Kirsty were deliberately vague. She wanted Nick punished, beyond that everything was up to Kirsty. Sarah had told her friend that she wasn’t ruling out anything sexual with Jack and, perhaps more importantly, she hadn’t forbidden anything like that for Nick.

This was a time for experimentation, Sarah reasoned, if she was going to experiment then Nick should be allowed the same opportunity. She wanted to explore and she knew Nick would want to as well. There would be no harm in trying new things, if they don’t work out then that’s fine.

“Sorry to keep you waiting!” Jack, looking very smart in formal wear, walked between tables and sat down opposite Sarah with a smile.

“Not at all.” Sarah replied with a smile, “I was early.”

“Have you ordered?” Jack asked as he picked up the other menu.

“Nope.” Sarah replied shortly. She was trying to stop the stupid smile that had now been plastered to her face but she just couldn’t stop.

“Cool.” Jack said with as he took off his jacket and hung it on the back of the chair, “How are you?”

“I’m great.” Sarah replied as she watched Jack, “Dropped Nick off at a friend of mine’s. He should be having a fun evening.”

“That’s good.” Jack replied as he finally made himself comfortable in his seat, “I have to admit I half-expected the baby to be here with you. Glad he isn’t though!”

“Aww, you have a little one?” A waitress had walked over with a notepad and looked ready to take their order down, “How old is the little one?”

Sarah and Jack looked at each other and grinned.

“Still in diapers.” Sarah said vaguely, “Not ready for potty training yet.”

“That’s adorable.” The waitress responded with a smile, “My name is Lisa. I will be your waitress for this evening. Can I take your orders?”

Both Sarah and Jack ordered steak dinners as well as some non-alcoholic drinks. They started talking about world events and just having a nice relaxed time. They had been friends for a while so knew a lot about each other already. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed and they didn’t take long to throw off the abnormal feelings of the date situation.

“It feels kind of weird being on a date with you.” Jack eventually admitted.

“Why’s that?” Sarah asked in response.

“We’ve just been friends for a long time and, well, I was starting to think that was all we would ever be.” Jack answered honestly.

“I don’t think any of us predicted how these last couple of weeks would have gone.” Sarah replied as she sipped her drink.

“I have to admit the situation still weirds me out a little bit.” Jack said, “Knowing you are married, knowing what your husband is up to… Just, a strange situation.”

“Normality is overrated.” Sarah shrugged, “I it works for us then does it matter how strange it is?”

“I guess not.” Jack replied with a grin.

“Me and Nick love each other, nothing has changed in that respect. But the way our relationship works has changed and in my view, it has changed for the better. I don’t think Nick was ever ready to be an adult or an equal partner and I think he is slowly realising that himself.” Sarah explained, “I think he also understands that I need a man. Just because he isn’t the equal partner he thought he was, doesn’t mean I don’t still want someone in that role.”

Jack nodded his head in understanding. It was a weird dynamic but perhaps Sarah was right, if it worked for the three of them then maybe it didn’t matter how strange it was. He did wonder just how much Nick was on board with the idea though. Jack had a feeling that Nick probably wasn’t as happy with the new arrangement as Sarah and, hopefully, Jack was.

When dinner came they both paused the conversation to begin eating. The food was exquisite and both of them were very happy with what had been served.

“How has Nick been?” Jack eventually asked.

“He’s been rather naughty recently.” Sarah replied casually as she cut up a bit more of steak, “I caught him spying on me.”

“Oh really?” Jack asked as he began chewing.

“Yeah. He had been pretty good recently, I let him have some time with my laptop and where does he go? He logs in on my profiles on… Certain websites and reads my messages!” Sarah shook her head as if disappointed in a toddler.

“I hope he was disciplined…” Jack said with a wink and a grin.

“For sure.” Sarah responded, “I’m pretty sure he is learning his lesson as we speak.”

“Oh?” Jack asked interestedly.

Sarah relayed the story of Sarah’s relationship with Kirsty and what was going on tonight. She told Jack a little about George as well. His eyes got increasingly wide with every word Sarah said.

“Man, Nick and George would make a great study for psychiatrists.” Jack said with a shake of the head.

“Yeah, well, if it works then I’m not going to argue with it.” Sarah said, “But I’m not here to talk about Nick. I want to talk about you… About us.”

Jack raised his eyebrows and felt his heart skip a beat. He had always wanted Sarah, and now it was finally happening. Jack had to pinch himself to make sure this was real life.

“Sarah…” Jack said as he put his knife and fork down, “You know I have always wanted this to happen. I never made a move because of your husband but I have always wanted to get together with you.”

“I know.” Sarah smiled, “Women notice these things.”

“I guess I’ve not always been great at subtlety.” Jack laughed.

Sarah smiled at Jack for a second and just took in his features. He was everything that Nick wasn’t. Big and muscled, tall and with a face that a model would be envious of.

“But you know it’s complicated…” Sarah continued as she looked down at her plate.

“That’s an understatement.” Jack agreed.

“I’m just going to lay the cards on the table.” Sarah said as she sipped her drink, “I have feelings for you. I want to… I want to explore stuff with you and I want you to be the man that I need in my life.”

“What about Nick?” Jack asked. His heart was beating at a thousand miles a minute. This was everything he had dreamt of hearing for a long time.

“Like I said before. Nick is something else to me now, he isn’t a lover and I want a lover… I want you to be my lover.” Sarah admitted and blushed slightly, “I’ve spoken to Nick and he understands that.”

“How did he take it?” Jack asked.

“Not easily. I think he understands where I’m coming from though.” Sarah said, “But if you and me are going to try getting together, I need you to be more than my lover.”

“What do you mean?” Jack asked. He was getting more and more confused.

“Imagine me as a single mother.” Sarah said. She had practiced this speech many times in her head in the days leading up to this, “If you are going to love me… I need you to be somewhat of a daddy for Nick.”

“What? How?” Jack was feeling a little flustered.

“I don’t mean I want you getting deeply involved.” Sarah explained, “But maybe change a nappy here, feed him there… I know it wouldn’t be easy for either of you but we come as a package.”

Jack looked at his food again. He didn’t know what he was expecting really, he hadn’t expected Sarah to straight up leave Nick for him but could he really do what she asked? A part of him enjoyed having power over Nick but it was just so… Awkward.

“Don’t make your mind up now.” Sarah said. She reached across the table and lightly touched Jack’s hand, “I want us to have a normal date. I just wanted to put all of that out there from the start. So everyone knows where they stand.”

“I appreciate it.” Jack said. He really did. It certainly beat being made to guess what the other person’s intentions were.

“There’s nothing to say you can’t have some fun with it either…” Sarah hinted with a wink.

“Fun?” Jack asked unsure of what she meant.

“Well… You would have the same powers as me.” Sarah explained, “Basically, Nick would be expected to do whatever you asked.”

“Anything I asked?” Jack clarified.

“Yes.” Sarah giggled as she replied, “Anything.”

The rest of the meal went like a pretty normal date. The conversation returned to regular topics and soon, perhaps too soon, they had finished their meal and were looking to head home.

Jack settled the bill and Sarah waited for him outside. She checked her watch and was surprised to see that she had been away from Nick for a few hours. She was not used to being away from Nick for so long and felt a strange anxiety about needing to make sure he was OK. She had to shake herself to stop from worrying. Nick was with Kirsty, if anything had gone wrong, Kirsty could easily get in contact.

“That was a lovely meal.” Jack said as he pushed open the door and walked over to Sarah, “Not cheap though. My wallet will be feeling that!”

Sarah laughed. There was an awkward moment where no one was really sure what to do next.

“I had a wonderful time.” Jack said.

“Me too!” Sarah agreed.

Silence fell again as they both looked out at their respective cars.

“It doesn’t have to end here.” Jack said rather quietly.

Sarah knew what she meant immediately and even though she tried to keep her poker face together, she couldn’t help but break into a broad smile.

“You want to follow me back to my place?” Jack asked when he saw her smile.

“Sure.” Sarah replied.

Jack leaned forward and Sarah gave him a kiss. Not just a little peck, but a deep, passionate and long kiss on each other’s lips. When they eventually pulled apart, Sarah had red cheeks and neither of them could contain their smiles. They felt like a pair of teenagers having an illicit tryst.

They pulled apart and hurried to their cars. The two could barely contain their passions and were raring to get back at each other. Sarah followed Jack impatiently as they threaded through the streets to the edge of town where Jack had his apartment.

When Jack pulled in to his parking spot, Sarah quickly pulled up next to him. They both flung their doors open and Jack hurried around Sarah’s car almost before she had a chance to lock it. Jack took Sarah in his arms again and planted her with another deep kiss. Jack lifted Sarah off of her feet and she moaned slightly as she tightly wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sarah couldn’t help but smile and she knew that Jack could tell she was smiling even though he was still passionately kissing her. Despite all of her dominance recently, she simply melted in Jack’s arms as he lifted her towards the front door of the building.

It took some fiddling but eventually Jack managed to get his key in the lock and he pushed the door open. He finally put Sarah down as he stumbled into the lobby and they both giggled as they headed over to the lift.

As the elevator carried them up to Jack’s apartment, they resumed exploring each other. Sarah, hugging Jack tightly, moved her hands down Jack’s lower back and grabbed at his ass. She was pleasantly surprised by the firmness in his buttocks and she felt Jack giggle as she touched them. She felt like an intoxicated teenager despite not even having a drink!

They stumbled into Jack’s apartment and straight towards the bedroom. There was no time for drinks or small talk, both were desperate for each other’s bodies.

Sarah fell backwards on to the bed and pulled Jack down after her. She liked the feeling of him on top of her, she felt so safe as the taller man embraced her. At the same time, she could feel Jack moving a hand up under her dress and towards her crotch. The tickling feeling that she felt as his hand rubbed her inner thigh was terribly exciting.

Sarah pulled her dress up and over her head, she thought she heard something rip but in the moment that didn’t matter. As she threw her dress towards the foot of the bed, she knocked over her handbag and saw her phone fall out on to the edge of the bed.

Sarah’s view of her phone was obstructed suddenly as Jack leaned down and licked from Sarah’s neck to her chest. He brought both of his hands up and gently cupped Sarah’s breasts through her bra causing Sarah to moan slightly and close her eyes.

Jack sat up and pulled his shirt off. Without his shirt, Sarah could see just how well sculpted her lover was, a six pack on his abdomen was evidence of Jack’s fitness. As Jack started undoing his belt and unbuckling his trousers, Sarah rubbed her hands across Jack’s muscular chest and almost groaned in anticipation. This was completely different to when she was intimate with Nick. Nick’s stick-like body wasn’t unattractive, but compared to what Jack had under his shirt, Nick was nothing but a child.

The differences between Jack and Nick were even further emphasised when Jack’s trousers came down along with his underpants leaving Jack totally naked in front of Sarah. Sarah’s eyes went wide and she almost audibly gasped as she looked at Jack’s tool. The thing was huge!

“You like what you see?” Jack asked with a chuckle.

“I LOVE what I see.” Sarah said sexily in reply.

Sitting up, Sarah leaned forward and stroked the semi-erect dick in front of her. She leaned further forward and ran her tongue down Jack’s shaft. Jack let out a low moan of pleasure that made Sarah smile, she could feel her lover’s cock twitching slightly as it rapidly hardened under her touch.

Jack sat on the bed and moved Sarah on to the floor between his knees. He leaned back on his elbows causing his tool to stick into the air, proudly standing at attention. Sarah flicked her hair behind her shoulders and leaned forward. She took the head of Jack’s penis in her mouth and gently flicked her tongue against the extremely sensitive glands.

Jack threw his head back and closed his eyes in ecstasy as he felt the woman whom he had crushed on for a long time finally pleasure him the way he had always dreamt of. Jack opened his eyes and looked down as he felt Sarah bobbing her head a little. Slowly but surely Sarah was taking more of Jack into her mouth with every forward bob of the head.

Jack had to admit he was impressed. He hadn’t met many girls who could do what Sarah was doing now. He was very big in that department but Sarah was doing an exceptional job of making him disappear in her mouth.

“Fuck, you’re good…” Jack moaned as Sarah bobbed up and down.

Sarah wasn’t able to respond with her mouth full but she smiled and gave Jack a thumbs up which caused Jack to giggle slightly.

Just as Sarah was getting back to her rhythm and enjoying the slightly salty taste of Jack’s cock, she suddenly heard a beeping and felt some vibrations on the bed. She would have ignored it; she was enjoying herself a lot after all but she saw the name “Kirsty” on the screen. She would have ignored anyone else but she had told Kirsty to contact her if there were any issues.

Sarah rapidly pulled the dick out of her mouth causing Jack to groan slightly from disappointment. He looked down to see Sarah wiping her mouth slightly and picking up her phone.

“It’s Kirsty. Just need to make sure it isn’t an emergency.” Sarah said to Jack. She kept one hand on his hard dick, gently stroking to keep him hard as she planned to go straight back to the fun.

“Great…” Jack playfully mumbled as he rolled his eyes exaggeratedly, “The babysitter….”

Sarah smiled and opened the text message from Kirsty, it was a picture that took a couple of seconds to load. When it did appear she covered her mouth and almost burst out laughing.

“Oh my God!” Sarah said as she quickly sat on the bed next to Jack, “You have got to see this!”

Jack looked down in the screen and his eyes flew wide open. This was what was happening to Nick at this moment?

The photo showed Nick and another man tied together, the other man was in a dress and they were both in clearly used and overflowing nappies. They were inches from each other and looked terribly humiliated. Looking at the powerlessness of the two big babies made Jack kind of excited again.

“That’s hot.” Jack admitted as he looked at the picture and stroked himself.

“Mmm.” Sarah raised her eyebrows, “I’m glad you think so.”

Sarah and Jack locked in another kiss, falling back against the bed they rolled around a little and Jack unhooked Sarah’s bra so stealthily that she was rather surprised to see it drop down in front of her. She giggled as Jack rubbed her body, down her stomach and all the way to her panties.

Jack felt Sarah’s panties and smiled as he felt a very definite wet spot in the thin cloth. He pulled the panties to one side and with one finger he gently rubbed the outside of Sarah’s pussy. Sarah audibly moaned and fell against Jack with her head over his shoulder. She bit her lip and lifted her hips slightly to give the probing digit better access.

Jack smiled to himself at the submissive and almost desperate behaviour of Sarah. Despite being so dominant with Nick, Sarah still clearly had a side that wanted to be taken control of as well.

Sarah moaned again as the finger started exploring a little deeper. Jack used his tongue to circle one of Sarah’s nipples as he simultaneously moved his finger slowly in and out of his lover.

Jack found his mind picturing both what he wanted to do to Sarah and also the picture Sarah had showed him. Like Sarah, he found the idea of Nick being humiliated an incredible turn on which was just being added to an already incredibly sexy situation.

“Fuck me.” Sarah whispered breathlessly, “I need it.”

Jack rolled Sarah on to her back and kneeled down next to her head. He didn’t even have to direct her as she turned her head to the side and started sucking his dick again. Jack smiled as Sarah closed her eyes and went to work again. He was going to make her work for what she wanted.

Jack swung one leg over Sarah’s head so he was on all fours with his crotch right above her. Like a dog with a stick, Sarah didn’t let go of Jack’s cock. She simply moved her head to keep it in her mouth and licking the soft spongy head.

Jack very slowly started pushing down and the pulling up again, not going too deep and making it uncomfortable but just enough for him to start groaning in pleasure. Sarah basically laid still and allowed her lover to push in and out of her mouth, she worked her tongue around the shaft each time her mouth was invaded.

“This is so hot.” Sarah thought. She would have spoken if it were possible.

Jack eventually pulled up all the way and his throbbing member left Sarah’s mouth completely. She had drool running down the side of her face and started massaging her jaw. Sarah panted slightly as she was finally able to gulp down some air.

“Are you OK?” Jack asked with a little concern.

“Better than ever.” Sarah smiled as she wiped the side of her face.

Jack smiled and kissed Sarah’s neck. He slowly worked his way down her body kissing and licking all the way, he could taste the slightly salty taste as Sarah sweated a little. In normal circumstances it wouldn’t be a turn on at all but whilst locked in this passionate moment with the woman of his dreams, it tasted like the finest wine he had ever had.

When he got to the sensitive opening between Sarah’s legs he paused slightly causing her to tremble. Working with his tongue, he started going down on Sarah working with tongue and paying attention to her body. When he felt her tense slightly and moan he knew he had found a sweet spot and he kept working there.

After another minute or so he pulled his head away from Sarah and wiped his mouth on the bedsheets. When he looked over at Sarah’s body she seemed lost in pleasure, her hands were above her head and clutching the covers.

Jack stood at the foot of the bed and, grabbing Sarah by her hips, he pulled her down the bed so that she was closer to the edge. He grabbed hold of Sarah’s legs and held them wide open. Sarah’s vagina was dripping wet and Jack was ready to finally give her what she so desperately craved.

Finally, Jack pushed his dick towards Sarah’s opening. She moaned loudly as her sensitive lips moved apart to accommodate Jack’s tool. He quickly got into a rhythm of moving in and out of Sarah causing her to loudly moan with each thrust. Jack held her legs open as he pushed inside her, he looked down at Sarah and realised this was the moment he had been waiting for. She was practically screaming as Jack started ramping the pace up.

After all of the foreplay, both of them didn’t need much to reach the point of no return. Sarah’s body suddenly tensed up and she let out a louder moan before she started jerking slightly, it looked like she was practically in tears with the ecstasy of the moment.

As Jack felt her pussy constricting and squeezing he quickly pulled out and pulled Sarah into a sitting position. He looked down and clearly Sarah knew what the procedure was as she opened her mouth and closed her eyes in front of Jack’s cock.

“Oh fuck…” Jack yelled as he saw Sarah rubbing her dripping wet opening whilst waiting for Jack’s load.

Jack grunted and felt his knees go weak as he came. His sticky cream spurting out and liberally covering Sarah’s face and chest. The experience had been so intense and he was so turned on that he seemed to keep going a lot longer than normal before final he finished up.

Panting, Jack was just about to go and get cleaned up when Sarah, covered in semen, grabbed his arm.

“Wait.” Sarah said with a smile as she grabbed her phone.

Sarah got on her knees next to Jack at crotch level and took a photo with her phone. Jack’s white milk still dripping all over her. She smiled and gave a thumbs up next to Jack’s rapidly softening penis.

Sarah sent the message to Kirsty and then followed it up with another message.

“You showed me yours, I’ll show you mine! Make sure to show Nick at bedtime ;)”

Sarah pressed send and giggled naughtily as she climbed to her feet. Jack took her hand and smiled at her. Sarah had never experienced sex like that before, it was day and night compared to Nick’s feeble efforts in the bedroom.

“Let’s get cleaned up.” Jack suggested, “The shower is this way.”

Sarah and Jack left the scene of their love making and headed to the bathroom. They were both giggling as the water started running, both of them had experienced a really nice time. There was only one question left to answer: Was this a one-off or the start of something big?

• Like 3

Hi Elify the story is great Nick seems to get himself into more trouble all the time. I can't wait to see what Kirsty has planned for them. I hope it involves some sissying of Nick and some strap on play that would be humiliating for Nick

PLEASE DONT MAKE IT GAY!......,he's a heterosexual male,married with a WIFE!!

a straight guy is not going to suddenly become turned on by men......,start gearing his voice sounding feminine.and deffinately not get turned on by sticking a finger up his begin.

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind words and opinions.

Thanks to Princess Thumbsucker for picking up and letting me know of a continuity error that I fixed. Nothing major, just a dress magically changing colour that should be fine now!

As for Nick and George... I'll be totally honest, if anyone has a problem with gay stuff, they may want to skim upcoming sections. I will say now that Nick is not just going to suddenly be gay or anything like that, but I see no harm in him exploring feelings that are new to him. He has had a lot of changes in his life recently that have opened his mind to a lot of things he had never considered before.

I don't plan for their to be a lot of gay content... But I won't say there won't be any at all. I don't think any gay stuff in this story is central to the plot and if you personally are offended by it then feel free to skip those sections!

I will repeat... Nick isn't going to suddenly become completely gay! Him and Sarah are and will always be the central characters and relationship.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, sherlock said:

PLEASE DONT MAKE IT GAY!......,he's a heterosexual male,married with a WIFE!!

a straight guy is not going to suddenly become turned on by men......,start gearing his voice sounding feminine.and deffinately not get turned on by sticking a finger up his begin.

• Like 2

I disagree.anybody mentions gay,and everybody throws the homophobic card.i expounded upon why I suggested it.but everybody gets their torches and pitchforks.

why does everything perpetuate this small skewed stereotype of the abdl community,the stigma that straight abdl males come up against......,clearly all abdl males want to wear girls clothes and fuck other dudes??

I did say the story has been well written..people previously commented they do not like the bdsm element,and yet they weren't attacked for THEIR OWN opinion.

• Like 1

I don't really have a problem other than if the protaganist is actually experiencing erotic feelings for george beyond fleeting fantasies then he's not gay he's bisexual given his existing attraction to women.