LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I think Sarah is going to be paying Kirsty a visit in the very near future and it will be no holds barred with all of the ABDL stuff she offered her, Nick's next bottle to drink might not be quite what he was anticipating?

Update news: Just finished writing the next chapter (and it feels like a good one ;) )... I still need to re-read it and make some changes though, so expect it either tonight or tomorrow morning.

• Like 2

As a note, I am now open to the idea of commissions. If anyone wants me to write a particular story for them then send me a message on the forum or chat (where I can usually be found).

Chapter 8 - Discipline and Defiance

Sarah was rudely awoken the next morning by the sound of her alarm buzzing in the semi-darkness of the room. She slowly stirred from her slumber and reached up with her hand to turn the alarm off.

Slowly and with great effort she pushed herself up into sitting position and looked at the clock with squinted eyes to see it was 6am. Time to get up and get herself ready for work.

Sarah got up and headed into the bathroom for her morning shower and trip to the toilet. Once, done and dried she headed back to the bedroom and started getting dressed for the day. She had to leave the lighter more relaxed clothes she had been wearing over the weekend behind in exchange for a more business looking suit to wear to work.

She opened the bedroom door a few minutes later with her hair and make-up done and looking much more stern in her suit, a look she needed to have some authority amongst her students. It was upon opening the door this second time and being much more awake than the first time that she noticed that the note she had previously taped on the door the last night was now laying on the floor.

Seeing this reminded Sarah of her husband’s rule breaking last night when he hadn't returned before 9pm as she had instructed.

Sarah walked over to the spare bedroom where the door was pushed closed but not locked, she put her ear to the door and could hear snoring.

"At least he came home at all" Sarah though tersely.

Sarah pushed the door open and surveyed the scene in front of her.

Nick was lying on his bed face up on the bed, uncovered and snoring loudly with a trail of drool coming out the side of his mouth and down on to the pillow his head was resting on.

The first thing Sarah noticed was that Nick was not padded. This invoked a surge of anger in Sarah, she had only been awake a matter of minutes and already Nick was annoying her. Could she really not trust him to even put a nappy on by himself?

She started striding over toward the bed ready to confront her husband when she stepped on the pile of clothes that Nick was wearing yesterday. She felt a cool dampness on her foot.

"Surely he didn't..." Sarah thought to herself.

Sarah paused for a second, bent over and picked up the clothes, tossing the shirt aside Sarah picked up the trousers. They were soaked. All down the legs were a huge wet patch that smelled unmistakably like urine. What she also noticed from holding up the trousers was the lack of a nappy.

She kicked the small clothes pile over to confirm the absence of the absorbent underwear. Seeing nothing in the pile of clothes and plainly seeing that Nick wasn't wearing it she could only assume at some point yesterday after he had left he had removed the nappy, something she expressly said not to do.

She dropped the trousers and took the couple of steps over to the bed where Nick was. She noted the nappy on the bed was open but had clearly not been worn, she could still see the creases where it had been folded up, she knew a worn one would look more rounded.

Nick had failed to get the nappy on, though from the look of things he hadn't tried particularly hard. She would have laughed at Nicks failure to do such a simple task if she wasn't getting so rapidly annoyed with her husband’s disobedience and failure to do even the easiest things she asked of him.

She also noted from looking down at Nicks crotch that although the nappy was somewhat wet, the bed around it was much, much wetter.

It looked like the nappy had contained just a small fraction of the wetness, it would have made little difference if the nappy was there or not because the rest of the bed around that area was soaked. By this point though Sarah was long past feeling sorry for Nick and his night time problems. Nicks continuing disobedience and lack of ownership of his problem had eroded away any sympathy Sarah once had.

This was too much and Sarah acted without thinking. She grabbed Nicks side and rolled him over towards the edge of the bed where she was standing, he was in such a deep sleep it didn't even wake him.

Sarah didn't even hesitate, she raised her arm up in the air and brought it down hard, though not with all of her strength.

SMACK!

The noise rang out around the room, louder than Sarah had been expecting but it didn't cause her to pause as she raised her arm up again and brought it down again.

SMACK!

Nick suddenly woke up confused. It took a split second to register what was going on as he started crying out in pain a little bit.

"Hey what's going-" Nick started to say alarmed.

"Shut up!" Sarah just shouted back. As she continued spanking Nicks backside.

She was like a woman possessed. As spank after spank rained down on Nicks rear end. She was hitting with her full force, but it was more than enough to be leaving its mark on her husband who was squirming under her as he tried to get away from his wife’s fury.

Nick started trying to roll away from the swatting but found he was being rather tightly secured in place by Sarah’s other hand. He could feel his bottom getting sore as his wife continued her assault on his butt. He kept struggling without any success of getting away and could feel his eyes tearing up a little bit, partly from the pain, but also from the shock of going from deep sleep to this so quickly.

Sarah eventually, after a minute or so, ran out of steam and finally relented. She had felt an almost primal urge to spank her husband after everything of the last few days and then last night staying out late and wetting the bed again.

It felt very cathartic for Sarah, like a lot of tension she had built up had been released. Now she stood there with a slightly flushed face and breathing heavily. She took a step back and wiped her forehead of the sweat that had started to form there. She didn't want to mess up her make up just before heading to work.

Nick just lay there; he was choking back tears a little bit but also still in shock at what just happened. His wife had just spanked him! The embarrassment and shock was much more powerful in his mind than the spanking had been, though he knew his rear end must be very red. He could feel heat radiating from where he had been spanked and a stinging pain that was slowly growing.

There was silence for a moment whilst both people composed themselves.

"What was that for?" Nick said, breaking the silence and sounded a mixture of angry, upset and humiliated.

"I gave you one rule last night... What was it Nick?" Sarah said still annoyed but now calmer than she had been before her outburst. Though it felt like it wouldn't take much to get her angry again.

"You said to be home by nine but it wasn't my fault I was late! I was about to leave to be home on time when the boys started laughing at me... So I stayed later." Nick complained only realising halfway through his explanation how pathetic his excuse sounded.

"So you listen to your friends more than me? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you've been taking me for granted since we first met and I was too naive to know any better."

Sarah said with a hint of bitterness in her voice.

Nick looked down at the floor, he couldn't deny his wife’s sad but accurate accusation. He didn't know why he did it, he just didn't think about anyone’s feelings but his own in certain situations. It was a bad habit and he knew that, but it was a habit he was unable, or perhaps unwilling, to break. This behaviour had made his life a lot easier at the expense of those around him, most notably Sarah, and until recently she had never complained.

"And where is your nappy from yesterday?" Sarah continued getting back to the point.

Nick thought for a moment, before it hit him, when his wife locked the bedroom door it stopped him from sneaking in and grabbing a nappy and making it look like he had worn the whole day. The plan had felt so flawless yesterday, now he realised it wasn't as perfect as he thought it was.

In fact, looking at the plan now, it seemed destined to fail. He hadn't thought far enough ahead and so had no clear plan to get a nappy on before his wife noticed. He didn't even realise last night that there would be a problem this morning when his lack of a nappy was revealed by his wife.

"Well I, um, it just fell off when I was out." Nick argued rather weakly. He was still lying on his front too shocked by the sudden wake up, spanking and interrogation to have moved. Even now, when it was clear that he was in the wrong he couldn't help but make up an excuse to shift the blame off of himself and on to someone or something else. He was starting to think that maybe he had a problem with his compulsion to not accept blame.

None of this internal monologue mattered to Sarah however. All she heard was her husband making up another pathetic excuse to make someone else the blame for his own actions.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Sarah had suddenly stepped forward after Nicks obvious lie and started going at him again.

Sarah spanked Nick three times firmly on Nicks rapidly reddening behind.

"Ow, hey, stop!" Nick said reaching back with his hand to try and prevent it.

"Stop lying Nick, what happened to the nappy?" Sarah said getting flustered and aware she had to leave relatively soon for work. Her patience was wearing very thin.

"OK, OK... " Nick said gently rubbing his sore bottom. "I took it off in the alley at the end of the street, I... I didn't want my mates finding out." Nick said looking at the floor. This was the truth, but why, he asked himself, had he made up a lie and tried to present that first? It was obvious before he said it that his wife would have seen right through it.

Sarah was quiet for a moment, then she turned and walked toward the doorway. When she reached it she paused and turned back around.

"I suggest you use the bathroom right now." She said rather cryptically, turning back to the landing and heading to her bedroom.

Nick had no idea what she meant by that but he gingerly got out of bed and stood up, it was upon standing that he suddenly realised the pounding headache he had. A reminder of the previous day and the copious amounts of beer that was drank.

It felt like every decision he made yesterday was bad for one reason or another. From losing his temper with Kirsty, to discarding his nappy, to drinking too much, to staying out late, to not putting on last night’s nappy properly. Every decision he made was a bad one.

He shuffled his way to the bathroom trying to ignore the radiating pain in his buttocks and the pounding pain in his head to use the toilet.

He started heading back to the spare bedroom after he finished when his wife stopped him and ushered him into her room.

Nick was just starting to think that maybe his wife was letting him back into the bedroom to sleep when he noticed the open nappy lying toward the edge of the bed in the centre.

Sarah motioned for him to lay down on the bed over the nappy.

"You said I only had to do it yesterday." Nick whined but still stepping over to the bed to obey his wife.

"I did, and you didn't exactly do that did you." Sarah said as Nick laid down over the nappy. "So now we try again today."

Nick reached forward between his legs to grab the front of the nappy when Sarah slapped his hands away.

Sarah saw this as a great opportunity to push things even further. She was going to take control of nappy changes. As annoyed as she was at Nick, every time he broke a rule it gave her an opportunity to move closer to her goal. So though she was angered by not being listened to she was equally happy to have the chance to escalate the situation and gain more control.

"No Nick, to make sure it is done properly I will do it today." She said, she was growing in excitement after the spanking and now this but, with some difficulty, she managed to hide that fact.

Sarah took the front of the crinkling disposable and started pulling it up over Nicks crotch, she noticed with a little satisfaction that Nick seemed slightly aroused. Sarah didn't think it was the treatment turning him on, but the fact that she was paying close attention to Nicks private area. Nick frequently complained that Sarah didn't do enough sexually with him and now the thought of leaving him a little frustrated in his thick padding caused Sarah a not insignificant amount of satisfaction.

Nick just laid back as Sarah pulled the front of his new nappy over his crotch and started taping it up tight. This felt like a new low, now not only was he not trusted to use the bathroom properly, he was now not even trusted to put on his own nappy.

"I'm not a baby, I can do this myself." Nick said scowling.

"Well that is yet to be seen Nick. I keep trusting you with things and you keep messing up, you can't even keep a nappy on when I tell you to." Sarah said. She adopted a tone that suggested a mother having to explain the obvious to a difficult toddler who was struggling to potty train.

Nick just laid there in silence as Sarah taped him up in his despised underwear. He was wondering how he was going to get out of this one.

"OK Nick," Sarah said as she secured the last tape. "I hope you took the opportunity to use the bathroom because I'm locking the bathroom door and taking the key with me to work today."

"But... But... Why?" Nick stuttered.

"You have to get used to your nappy Nick. You have to stop immediately thinking about how to get out of it or how to avoid it. You have needed and yet failed to use a nappy for the last three nights, you even had an accident whilst awake yesterday, if your trousers are anything to go by, and you weren't prepared. Now... This nappy is to stay on no matter what, if it desperately needs changing you can text me and tell me so I can give you permission to change it, otherwise it is to remain taped on and if, or rather, when necessary it will be used." Sarah, having finished taping Nick up turned and headed out on to the landing.

Nick laid there for a second processing this information, he increasingly turned red as he considered the possibilities. Even if he didn't drink at all during the day he would still need to pee at some point and his bowels were somewhat unpredictable at times he couldn't guarantee he wouldn't need to use the bathroom for that either.

As Nick was pondering these thoughts he heard a little click from the hallway and realised that was the bathroom being locked.

Sarah started heading downstairs, after all the excitement of this morning she had to get a move on before she ended up late for work.

Nick stayed upstairs for a few more minutes before getting dressed in some tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt and then headed downstairs himself. As he entered the living room he saw his wife at the dining room table eating some toast and drinking some tea. Nick walked over to the computer and started booting it up. He was crinkling a lot but his ears were growing used to the sound so he was noticing it a lot less.

He grimaced as he sat down at the computer desk, the padding helped with his sore bottom a bit but he still felt uncomfortable as the stinging intensified on contact with the chair. He did his best not to let it show that he was in pain.

Sarah walked over with a plate of toast and a cup of tea for Nick and walked off to the bottom of the stairs to put her shoes and coat on, she came back in to the living room stepped up behind Nick and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"Listen, I want you to know that I spanked you earlier because you broke the rules and disrespected me OK? I love you, and remember what I said, if you want need to change then contact me at work, otherwise I expect to see a used nappy when I get home. It's important you learn it is OK to use it." Sarah said.

She then gave him a little hug and turned and swiftly departed leaving Nick alone at home.

Nick sat in silence for a little bit. He hoped more than expected he could keep his nappy clean and dry through the day. What would it say to his wife if he couldn't manage that in the day time? Nick shuddered as he considered what the result might be and started to prepare himself for what he expected to be a long battle.

Nick ate the toast Sarah had left him but didn't touch the tea. It was almost inevitable that he wouldn't be able to stop himself from wetting his nappy during the day but he was certainly going to try to avoid it.

Nick loaded up one of his favourite games and did what he always did in these situations and distracted himself from his ordeal by getting lost in a fantasy land.

An hour later Sarah was pulling in to the school car park, it was 8:30am so she had a little bit of time to spare before her first class started at 9am. She headed inside and headed towards Jacks office. He always came in early specifically for if another teacher wanted to speak to him so Sarah knew he would be in.

Lo and behold when Sarah arrived at Jacks office the door was open and Sarah could see Jack sitting at his desk inside. She had some reservations about going in after the odd encounter the previous Friday when he had held her hand but his expertise in psychology would be very useful right about now.

Sarah saw the door was open but, knocked on it anyway to get Jacks attention.

"Not right now I'm... Oh hi Sarah, come on in." Jack initially seemed dismissive of the visitor until he looked up from his papers to see it was Sarah standing at his door.

Sarah walked in and sat down on the other side of Jacks desk.

"Hi Jack." Sarah said with a small smile.

"Hi Sarah, good to see you, can I get you a tea or anything?" Jack said.

"No thanks. I actually came by to ask about something psychology related." Sarah said, she wasn't exactly sure how she was going to approach this subject.

"OK, what's up?" Jack put down his pen and sat forward in his chair giving Sarah his full attention.

"Well, this is all theoretical of course..." Sarah hesitated. "Have you ever heard of something like retraining a person by... Taking away their adult responsibilities and then maybe making them earn them back or something? Making them learn the proper way to behave." Sarah asked, she paused multiple times as she struggled to find the words she wanted to say without making why she was asking obvious.

"Well a lot of psychology is about retraining people, taking things that aren't right and changing their way of thinking to make it right." Jack said, he stood up and walked around the desk and perched himself on one of the corners now much closer Sarah.

"When you say taking away adult responsibilities, what do you mean exactly?" Jack continued.

"Oh well... I don't know... This is all theoretical like I said... But maybe... You have a person who has bad habits, he is lazy, inconsiderate, selfish, a liar." Sarah stopped she was getting carried away and it was becoming clear this wasn't a hypothetical situation. She paused for a few seconds then continued.

Sarah didn't see it but Jack raised an eyebrow at the little outburst, he thought he had a good idea of who Sarah was talking about.

"So... You want to fix this person’s bad habits," Sarah continued, "and to do so you take away his responsibilities with the aim of re-training him."

"Sounds a bit like a therapy I've heard, a controversial one called "Regression Therapy". Basically, you treat the patient as if he were a younger age and then essentially they relive certain parts of their childhood in the hope that it then influences their behaviour. Often done with hypnosis." Jack said recalling what he knew of regression therapy, which admittedly wasn't a great deal beyond an article in one of his text books that he hadn't read very often.

Sarah thought "regression therapy" was a good name for it considering what was going on at home where she had a husband freshly spanked and in nappies!

"Is it effective? Can it change behaviour?" Sarah asked, she was nervous and excited about talking about it but Jack was the best person to talk to about things like this.

"It's hard to say." Jack replied leaning closer to Sarah "There hasn't been a lot of study in this area, it has ethical problems and it is hard to test how effective it really is."

"OK." Sarah said getting up to leave. Her first lesson was soon and she didn't think Jack would have much more information for her.

"Why do you ask?" Jack asked with an air of curiosity in his voice.

"Oh... I, um, I just read about it online and was curious about it." This was half true, Sarah had learnt a lot about ABDL and regression from her searching online, but it wasn't the reason she was asking.

"You wouldn't be enquiring about anyone in particular would we?" Jack asked suspiciously as Sarah was hurriedly picking her things up and turning to leave.

"What? No, no. Why would you think that?" Sarah said trying to maintain her composure.

"Well, you were complaining about your husband last Friday and how he was failing to live up to what you expected, now you are asking about retraining people... Seems a little fishy." Jack said with a small smile.

Sarah just out a little laugh and turned to face the door.

"You know you can trust me don't you?" Jack said, as he said it he walked up very close behind Sarah. He put his hands on her shoulders and gently moved his hands in a massaging motion.

"Yes... Of course..." Sarah said, she just stood there for a second allowing herself to be massaged before she suddenly snapped back to her senses and moved forward toward the door and away from Jack.

"That could have gone better." Sarah said to herself as she headed down the corridors back to her own classroom, but at least she got some information from Jack.

As for the odd behaviour of Jack, Sarah was aware that he had a crush on her. Truth be told the feelings were somewhat reciprocated, sometimes when Nick was at his worse she would often find herself day dreaming about how life might be with Jack. She would be lying if she said she never reciprocated the little workplace flirting that happened sometimes.

She got back to class just as her students were filing into the room. Sarah put all her personal life issues to the side to focus on her work. There was no room in her classroom for her personal life.

It was a quiet few hours at home for Nick. With Sarah gone he basically was just sitting on his computer all day. One thing that he did feel desperately in need of was a drink.

He was sitting there throughout the morning slowly feeling his thirst growing and growing. It quickly became uncomfortable and not long after that getting a drink was all Nick could think about.

It was around midday that Nick could take it no more, his lips were dry and he felt absolutely parched. He paused his game and headed to the kitchen, he took a glass out of the cabinet and filled it with water, he hesitated for a second before downing the whole glass and filling the glass up with more water which he took over to his computer to drink from throughout the afternoon.

He had been defeated by his body again this time, instead of being defeated by leaking liquid when he didn't want to, he was betrayed by needing to take in liquid when he didn't want to.

Nick put the glass down and slumped back into his computer chair, he had tried not to drink during the day to try to stop himself from needing to use his nappy but his thirst had been too great and now that he had drank a large glass of water and had another to drink on the afternoon he felt like he had been defeated.

Worse than that though, he could already feel that his bladder was filling up. Nick wasn't stupid, he knew that even without drinking he would still feel the need to urinate, even if the need was diminished. But that hadn't stopped him from hoping he could stop himself from needing to pee.

He glanced at his computers clock and saw that it was just past midday. He would have to wait for at least 6 hours until his wife came home, and he was almost certain he wouldn't be able to keep himself dry that long. He didn't even think he could keep himself dry for the next one hour, let alone six.

His bladder was already at the point where he would consider it uncomfortable and if he had the option he would have been to the toilet long before now, and that glass of water he drank was certainly not helping matters now.

Nick contemplated his options and he didn't seem to have many. He could wait for his wife to get home in roughly six hours and ask to use the bathroom, but he didn't think there was a chance he could wait that long. There also was no guarantee his wife would even let him, this was supposed to be her getting him used to wetting, which was absurd, he had a night time problem not a day time one, Nick thought.

So waiting wasn't an option, what was next? Well, the most obvious option was him using his nappy. The idea repulsed Nick who thought voluntarily wetting his nappy was just awful, something he had to avoid at all costs. Having a problem at night was one thing, but giving in and using a nappy by choice in the day was not something he could come to grips with easily. In fact, it was something Nick would do all he could to avoid.

Nick began pacing back and forth, the question of what he was going to do was becoming an urgent one, he would soon have his bladder making his decision for him as he found it harder and harder to hold on.

He looked around for a way out but couldn't see one, he even wondered if he saw a way out could he even take it? His wife was already mad with him and every time he tried to weasel his way out of doing what she asked these days the consequences ended up worse for him.

He picked up his phone. He knew his wife was on lunch break maybe he could phone her and convince her to let him out of the nappy, to let him use the toilet. Nick figured that

Sarah must have left the spare key to the bathroom hidden somewhere in the house in case of emergencies and if he could convince his wife that using his nappy during the day time was not something he needed to do, maybe she would tell him where the spare key was. It was a long shot but he had to try something as his need to go started to become painful.

"Come on, come on..." Nick said to himself quietly after he dialed the number and waited for his wife to pick up.

"Hi baby, what's up? Need to ask for a change?" Sarah said, she was in her empty classroom, it was lunch and the kids were all outside. She was thrilled to be getting this call as she assumed it would be Nick telling her he needed a nappy change, and that him phoning her meant he was listening to her rules for once.

"No, no... I... Listen, I really, really need to go. I understand I pissed you off by not listening to you and I know I messed up but making me use this thing during the day isn't helping anyone. Just tell me where a spare key is or something and I can go in, use the bathroom and then we can discuss all this when you get home." Nick was practically begging. Sweat was starting to form on his forehead and the hand not holding the phone automatically went to his crotch which he was now holding subconsciously in an attempt to maintain control.

"Baby, I know it is hard, but this is something you have got to get used to. You got yourself in this position by disobeying me multiple times. You have to learn to be a better husband, and that means listening to what I say." Sarah said calmly whilst taking a bite out of her sandwich that she had for lunch.

Nick was bent over now. The effort and the pain of stopping the inevitable was using every muscle of his body, every fibre of his being was focused on keeping his bladder muscles clenched. He knew it was a losing battle but he couldn't allow himself to give in.

"Nicky? Baby? Are you still there?" Sarah said from the other end when Nick hadn't responded.

"Yes." Nick could only grunt his reply back to his wife as he was so consumed by the battle raging in his bladder between his body and a growing tide of pee that was aching to break through.

"Look, honey, just let it go. You will feel so much better and it will make it easier for you in future, this isn't as big a deal as you are making it. Just stay on the phone with me and just let yourself relax." Sarah couldn't help but feel turned on by this. Listening to her husband’s desperation was turning Sarah on, and although she knew she shouldn't do it at her workplace she couldn't help feeling flustered as she moved a hand below her desk and pressed her underwear against her slit. She could feel that she was a little wet down there but she couldn't go any further. Not whilst at work.

Nick, meanwhile, was about to experience a wetness around his groin too, but his wouldn't be a sexual feeling. He was on all fours on the floor now, he couldn't have moved even if he wanted too.

He shifted his leg slightly, and felt a small stream of urine escape out of him and into the nappy. Suddenly it seemed like a signal to his bladder that the battle was lost and a slow stream started to escape from Nicks body. He tried to tense his muscles but it was already too late.

With a sigh of resignation that Sarah could hear on the other end he gave up the fight and the piss almost seemed to just pour out of him.

He could feel the padding of his nappy start to thirstily absorb everything that was coming out and swelling up as it expanded to accommodate what his body was expelling. Nick looked towards his nappy and could see that the bottom of it and an increasing area was starting to change colour. Moving his hand to the discoloured area he could feel the warmth as it spread and the spot became bigger and bigger, until it was less of a spot and started taking up a large area of his padding.

It seemed to never end for Nick as everything he had been holding on to cascaded out. He could feel the wetness further back in his nappy now, slowly it was spreading up the back of his nappy as the nappy front became saturated and the pee had to travel back to be absorbed. Nick let out a subconscious sigh as he felt the pain and pressure subsiding. He was terrified he might leak, surely the nappy couldn't handle so much, Nick thought. But has he kept peeing the nappy just kept absorbing.

Sarah on the other end of the line knew what was happening, she didn't need Nick to tell her. She could tell from the sighs and the quiet that Nick had lost his battle. As she sat at her desk imagining the scene at home she felt a warmness through her body. Her hand that had rested on her opening earlier was subconsciously rubbing causing waves of pleasure and before she knew it she felt the waves of pleasure radiating out from her crotch embracing all of her body. She made sure she didn't make a sound though, she didn't want to alert Nick, and she certainly didn't want to alert anyone in the school as to what was happening.

Finally, after what felt like a very, very long time to Nick the stream of liquid going into his nappy slowed to a drip and then stopped. He stayed still for a minute, he thought he could hear heavy breathing from the other end of the phone which he still clutched to his ear inexplicably.

After a few seconds of silence from both people as they both regained their composure, Sarah decided to break the silence.

"There you go Nicky. Doesn't that feel better?" She adopted the tone of a mother reassuring their young child that is OK to have accidents sometimes.

Nick remained silent for a few seconds, he felt utterly humiliated, not only had he just wet his nappy, for the first time since he was a child, but he had done it as his wife encouraged him to do so. He felt so embarrassed that even though he had been alone at home and the only partial witness to the accident was his wife who wasn't even there in person, he felt like a new low had been reached.

When Sarah said "Doesn't that feel better?" Nick felt the rage building in him again, at what his wife had forced upon him. The redness of his face brought on by embarrassment was being replaced by a red mist as his anger clouded his judgement.

Nick clasped the phone to his ear even more tightly, and through the anger and embarrassment and gritted teeth he had one carefully considered response to what his wife had said and what she had just made him do.

"Fuck you."

• Like 8

It's coming but it may take a little time.

My fiance is off work this week and I'm not getting too much time to write. I have started it, and it won't be TOO long but it probably won't be the next couple of days.

To give another update.

Progress is slow... Alice is off work until Tuesday, it was my birthday yesterday and I have some health problems too which are making progress slow, though it is happening and I hope to get more done and posted soon. I am as anxious to see what happens to poor Nick as much as anyone is!

Update:

Progress is still being made, I'm at least doing a little bit of writing or editing on it everyday so even days where progress is small at least a little bit is being done.

Also, I recently got commissioned by another member here to start writing a story for them so I am now writing two stories! The other one will have its first part posted sooner or later.

The next chapter is completed and will be posted tomorrow or the day after, I just need to do some proof reading and it will be ready. The pace begins picking up with this next chapter :)

I get worried when I don't update for a while and think people will drift away!

Since I am working on a commissioned story at the same time progress has slowed down but I'm still trying to make sure I do some writing or editing everyday so that even if it is slow it is coming.