LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

On 12/4/2018 at 7:08 AM, anonynous said:

This made me so mad i actually had to create an account to comment.

I think the person to blame here is Sarah. If this was an emergency than she goes and leaves her husband alone in the house. the idea that he needs a babysitter for a day is too much. she is to blame for taking things too far and Nick should at this point divorce her. This is the second time she took unilateral decision without leaving a real  choice despite him clearly saying a hard no this time.  At this point this is an abusive relationship where she doesn't care about his needs at all. Sure she will apologize but then this is going to happen again the next time she decides she knows everything better.

The only reason i keep reading is because i hope for a happy ending but at this point i absolutely hate her (more even then Jack)

On that note very well written Elfy to make me so angry at fictional characters on a fetish board ... (but please create some justice in this fictional world)

Ughhhhh I know!  I hate her so much and I'm hoping every new chapter will bring some justice to this craziness.  Nick has fucked up a lot of stuff but he's just being abused at this point and he doesn't deserve this at all... how the hell could Sarah think it's acceptable in any universe to allow the guy you just slept with, who you know is abusive and vindictive, and who obviously has nothing but contempt and disdain for your husband into your house by overruling Nick's obvious non-consent RIGHT after she got a lesson in consent and D/s relationships... sigh she's the worst.  ELFY STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS YOU CRUEL ELF YOU

Elfy, again you have done a masterful job of creating characters that pull the reader into their fictional world and "make" them feel strong emotions because of the characters plight. 

I hope this story continues soon. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your story with us. 

I agree. Elfys ,,Bad Husband, better baby“ story is a masterpiece. Its not just a normal abdl fetish story. It has a real good storyline and a nice character development and that makes this story so different from other abdl storys. And Elfy is working on this story for years. Its not just a short one chapter story where is no time for a good character development. It is a big and nice story with a lot of chapters and real character developments and a lot of twists. And makes always fun to read it. I think the story would have the stuff for producing it for a real series or movie. I would love to watch it. Thank you always Elfy for entertain us so long with this great story. And im looking forward for more chapters. :) Greetings from hamburg, germany. Sorry for my bad english.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I'm glad people are continuing to enjoy the story and having strong opinions about it :)

This is going somewhere so I assure you all this isn't just mindless abuse or anything like that!

In truth there have been several points I've worked towards where I ask myself a question "Do I want to stop the story or continue?" and each time I've reached one I've continued because I still very much enjoy these guys' adventures. The last one I came across was after the "lesson" from Kirsty and going home to a pleasant few days, I was considering ending it there and rounding it off with how they both learnt yadda yadda yadda. When I got there though I had unresolved questions and a desire to continue. I know where this is going up till the next "checkpoint" and then we'll see how things go.

• Like 1

911 - Hello?  Yes, there's a man in my house that just assaulted me, please send the police and I'll press charges.  Next call would be to a lawyer for a divorce.  Nick would be way better off without her.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:48 PM, Elfy said:

I'm glad people are continuing to enjoy the story and having strong opinions about it :)

This is going somewhere so I assure you all this isn't just mindless abuse or anything like that!

In truth there have been several points I've worked towards where I ask myself a question "Do I want to stop the story or continue?" and each time I've reached one I've continued because I still very much enjoy these guys' adventures. The last one I came across was after the "lesson" from Kirsty and going home to a pleasant few days, I was considering ending it there and rounding it off with how they both learnt yadda yadda yadda. When I got there though I had unresolved questions and a desire to continue. I know where this is going up till the next "checkpoint" and then we'll see how things go.

The only way I want this to end is if Sara treats her baby/husband like a baby all the way. And Nick understands how bad he treated his wife. And Sara

understands how she hurt him. Then they make love she diapers him after then they lay in each others arms and they tell each other how much they love each other.

I cant wait for the next update, I binge read this over the weekend and have been peeking in here to keep a eye out for an update, though, I hope to see Sarah mess herself just cause desperation, and it would only seem to even the relationship, I would love to be in Nick's shoes, cause he is living my dream. either way Great work Elfy. 

HAPPY MESSING ALL
Foxy, wet and sometimes messy

This has been up for some time now and I feel really bad for not getting to it until just now. I feel so bad for Nick now. What a bad place to be in. I wish I could spend a few days working with him. I would love to teach him some PPCT. That would bring Jack’s Smug ass down a few notches. It would definitely have been enough to get him out the door no matter how much larger he is than Nick. Well worth a like and I promise to try harder to keep up with the new chapters. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ngl i'm not really the type to read online stories or fanfics like this, yet for some reason this particular story really engaged me so massive props Elfy!

I genuinely don't know where this is gonna go next, personally i hope jack ends up out the picture, hes just such a typical r/niceguy character, you did a great job writing a "love to hate" character.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nick is home alone with Jack and that spells trouble. Can Nick do anything to stop the bully from doing whatever he wants?

Author's note: The writer does not agree or condone any of the views held by a certain character within this story.

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to around a dozen exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to take the opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to my patrons who support me and allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Ali T, Dre, Chris, Sebastian, Camilo H, Jason M, Jon S, Kinkyddlg, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martin de J, Robert D A, Tim, PhantomSonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Paul F, John D, Archibald B, Bojack D, John, Georgia C, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Pierre-David G, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, Fernando L, David L, Phantomsmkr528, PF, MagmaLord, DiaperingDaddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Wet, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Daniel O, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Nick was breathing heavily as he tried to suck oxygen back into his lungs. He was on his knees at the feet of Jack who was standing over him like a prize fighter who had just landed the knockout blow. Nick had tears already running down his cheeks and like a submissive animal he tried not to move. He was trembling slightly as he tried to recover.

“You can’t.” Jack said quietly, “You can’t even make me leave your house.”

Nick could hear the menace in Jack’s voice. The man who had slept with his wife and had now brought Nick to his knees was standing over him, he was being taunted by an alpha male. A sob escaped Nick’s lips as he slowly shifted his weight, the mess in his diaper pasted the padding to Nick’s skin.

“I… I don’t want any trouble.” Nick stuttered in between deep breaths, “I’m sorry. Just please don’t hurt me.”

“Hurt you?” Jack sounded bemused, “I don’t want to hurt you. Sarah wants me to look after you, silly baby.”

Nick didn’t like the tone of Jack’s voice and bearing in mind the hit he had just taken to the gut he didn’t believe Jack didn’t intend to hurt him further. Nick considered springing up and bolting towards the front door but he was trapped in place, Jack was standing between him and escape. Nick remembered back to high school when he had been bullied, he felt exactly like this. Small and insignificant, Nick was being humbled.

There were a few moments of silence. Nick was finally starting to get his breath back but he was hesitant to stand up. A car drove past outside and Nick had another of his moments where he wished he was someone else living a normal life. How different things would’ve been if he had just been a normal husband. He thought all the way back to the speeding ticket he got at the start of all this mess, maybe if he hadn’t got that he would still be his regular self and maybe Jack would never have appeared on the scene.

“First things first.” Jack said as he clapped his hands together to break Nick from his reverie, “I think we should have something to eat.”

Nick didn’t know if Jack was waiting for him to respond but being eager not to anger the dangerous man he gave a quick nod of his head. He still wouldn’t look up from the floor, the only part of Jack he could see was the bottom of his legs.

“Well go on then.” Jack said impatiently, “Crawl out to the kitchen.”

Nick didn’t want to keep Jack waiting and he started scampering down the hallway. His diaper was high in the air behind him and he was sure Jack must know he had pooped himself, even if the diaper hadn’t changed colour the smell would easily give it away.

Nick felt very vulnerable and he was keen to keep Jack happy in an act of self-preservation. He couldn’t believe Sarah had left him alone with this man, he wished he had some way of contacting her and telling her what was happening.

With his hands and knees moving from the carpeted hallway to the linoleum of the kitchen Nick stopped next to the table. He didn’t dare to look up from the ground as Jack strode in behind him and went straight to the fridge.

“Right, let’s see what we’ve got…” Jack said to himself as he reached into the fridge and started moving things around.

Nick had tears in his eyes even though his breath had returned. He felt the bottom of his ribs with one of his hands and could feel the area already beginning to bruise, he winced but managed to stop himself from blubbering like an infant.

“Baby food!” Jack exclaimed with a bark of a laugh, “That’d be about right.”

Nick heard Jack gathering some things from the fridge before he walked over to the kitchen counter. Nick wondered whether he should get up and sit in the chair but thought it would be safer to remain where he was. He had the table and most of the chairs separating himself from Jack but he watched the larger man’s feet moving backwards and forwards as he prepared lunch.

Looking back down the hallway Nick saw the telephone next to the front door. He wondered if he would be able to get down to it and call for help. Who would he call? The only person Nick could think about calling would be Kirsty. She knew his diapered status and she was tough enough to stand up to the bully in the kitchen, there was no one else Nick felt confident to ask for help from. He briefly considered his friends, Steven in particular, but that was out of the question.

“Here you go.” Jack said as he walked around the table.

Nick started to climb to his feet but he quickly felt a foot on his back keeping him on all fours. He felt himself getting pushed down slightly and he wished it would stop because his hands and knees were already sore.

“No, you can eat down there.” Jack said as he took his foot away and then leaned down to place the bowl on the floor.

Nick felt shame coursing through him as she saw the bowl full of baby food underneath his face. He wanted to stand up more than anything but with Jack right there he didn’t feel it would be safe. The baby food hadn’t even been warmed up and he didn’t want to eat off the floor like a dog.

“Eat!” Jack shouted forcefully.

Nick trembled but he couldn’t make himself bend down like that. He didn’t have a lot of dignity left but he had enough to not want to be treated like an animal, he was coming to terms with pleading with Jack again when he suddenly felt a large hand roughly grab the back of his head.

“Ouch!” Nick cried out as he felt the hand pushing his head towards the bowl.

Nick tried to resist but he was much weaker than Jack and soon his face was pushed down into the bowl. He felt his nose dip into the food first but Jack didn’t stop pushing down until his whole face was submerged. Nick struggled and then panic started flowing through his system as he thought he was going to drown, baby food splashed everywhere as Nick struggled. Jack finally relented and Nick pulled his face out of the bowl, he took deep breaths as the cold food dripped down his face. Jack was looking at him expectantly and he knew he had to eat, if he didn’t he would be pushed under again.

Nick trembled as he leaned forwards. His messy ass pointed into the air as he lowered his face to the horrible food. He opened his mouth and filled it with the food, he swallowed it and quickly continued. He was eager to end this humiliating meal as soon as possible, his butt was itching and he was desperately hoping a diaper change was on the horizon.

“Maybe you should be a dog rather than a baby.” Jack snorted with contempt, “Bark for me.”

Nick paused his swallowing to look up at Jack again. Baby food dripped down his face and off his chin as he tried to see if Jack was serious, he was.

“Woof…” Nick muttered quietly. His eyes were tearing up again and he started quickly putting his head back down to his food.

Jack didn’t let Nick stop eating until the bowl was empty. Nick was forced to run his tongue around the sides and bottom to lick up everything that was in front of him. He finally finished and sat back a bit, his face had large splotches of quickly drying food but Nick wasn’t about to try and clean himself up unless he was told to.

“We should change that shitty nappy.” Jack spat out a few moments later, “Come on.”

Nick followed Jack out of the room and up the stairs. As he passed the phone he looked at it longingly but didn’t take it, in his desperation he even considered flinging the front door open and running outside but that wouldn’t help at all. Like an obedient child he followed the bully upstairs and into the bathroom rather than the nursery.

“Stand up in the tub.” Jack ordered as he opened a window.

Whilst Nick climbed awkwardly to his feet and into the bath Jack pulled the showerhead from it’s holder and examined it. Once Nick was stood with his legs slightly apart Jack reached forward and roughly pulled at the tapes.

Nick felt the messy nappy fall away from his body. It landed in the bottom of the tub with a thump, Nick looked down to see the full nappy and closed his eyes, he was trembling slightly from fear but also the cool air in the room. He was completely naked in front of this alpha male who was regarding him with disgust.

Jack turned on the shower and pointed it at the bottom of the tub where some of the faecal matter had fallen out of the disposable nappy. Nick watched as Jack turned the temperature way down so instead of the nice warm shower Nick was used to he could feel freezing water surrounding his feet.

Nick noted that Jack didn’t seem to care about making a mess and water was spraying everywhere around the room. He picked up and closed the messy diaper before dropping it behind him where it fell to the floor again, thankfully it didn’t lose containment.

Jack picked up the showerhead again and without any hesitation he turned it on Nick’s body. Nick felt the water hit him and cascade down his body, the water was absolutely freezing. Nick tried to reach out to stop the stream but he couldn’t do anything. He felt like he was in shock as his brain struggled to catch up to events.

“Ah! Please! It’s too cold!” Nick moaned as his naked body was soaked. He wanted to escape the tub and get away but Jack prevented that from happening.

Eventually and mercifully the water was stopped and Nick, trembling violently, wrapped his arms around his chest. He was so cold he was surprised the water hadn’t turned to ice against his body.

“And I thought it was pathetically small before.” Jack let out a bark of a laugh, “Turn around.”

Nick followed his gaze down to his genitals. He was unsurprised that the cold water had caused things to shrink quite a bit and he was too cold to be overly concerned with the teasing. Nick slowly turned so that his back was to Jack, he felt very vulnerable but despite everything he was hopeful he would get his messy butt cleaned.

The cold water hit Nick like a bullet. He hadn’t been prepared and he almost fell forward against the wall from the shock. The water was sprayed all over his body but the colour of the water coming off his body let Nick know that he was being cleaned at least.

By the time the water was turned off Nick was clean but freezing cold. When he felt a towel drape around his shoulders he quickly grabbed it and pulled it as close to himself as he could. He stepped out of the bath and waited for Jack to give him an instruction.

“Follow me.” Jack grunted. He walked out of the room without waiting for Nick to properly dry himself.

Nick was still dripping as he walked down the landing and into his nursery. He looked at the changing table but Jack walked to the opposite side of the room where the crib stood waiting. He lowered the side and pointed for Nick to climb in.

“But I’m still wet.” Nick croaked out.

Jack walked back over and although Nick knew he had made a mistake he had no time to prevent the bully from grabbing his arm. He was roughly pulled forwards where he crashed into the side of the crib. Jack didn’t relent and pushed Nick into the baby bed before raising the side.

“You can stay there.” Jack said simply as he turned around and started walking to the door.

Nick was confused and despite feeling a little hurt he had to speak up.

“But… What about a nappy?” Nick asked quietly.

“Are you really so pathetic that you can’t wait in there for an hour or so without a nappy?” Jack asked with a sneer. He didn’t even wait for the answer as he stepped outside the room and closed the door behind him.

“… Yes.” Nick whispered to himself. He looked down at his wet and naked body, it was only a matter of time before it betrayed him.

Nick heard heavy footsteps going down the stairs and then the slamming of the front door. He shivered slightly as he realised he was alone and stuck in his crib. The silence was scary and Nick felt very unsafe without padding between his legs, it was the first time he had been without a nappy in quite some time. He sniffed slightly and pulled his towel closer to him, he was still quite wet and the sheets underneath him was starting to get wet.

Nick was confused and worried. He wondered if Jack was coming back or had even really gone in the first place. He listened to the silence for any sign of another person but there was none. Nick laid down on his towel and tried to stay calm, he knew his wife was at the hospital but she wasn’t going to be there forever.

Time ticked by and Nick was still alone. His fear was abating a little bit as he realised that being alone was probably better than being with Jack. However, the thing that had worried him most was bound to happen sooner or later.

With barely a twitch or conscious urge Nick suddenly felt himself pissing. He felt the hot urine start flowing over his left leg and he quickly sat up.

“No… Stop!” Nick called out uselessly as if his weak bladder would listen to his commands.

Nick did the only thing he could do and pushed himself against the bars. He thrust his tool between the bars and watched as his urine fell to the floor next to the crib like a waterfall. Nick started crying as he ruined the carpet and watched an ever expanding wet spot. He wanted to stop wetting but despite his best efforts he could barely even slow the stream. He was angry and annoyed at himself for his weakness.

When the stream finally stopped Nick collapsed backwards against the side of the crib closer to the wall. His penis was still dripping slightly but he barely noticed since the sheets and mattress were already so wet from the bath water.

Nick cried long and hard like a baby who needed his mummy. He was no more an adult than any other toddler and he desperately wanted Sarah to come back home to hold him and tell him everything will be alright. He fell sideways so his head rested on his pillows and the tears joined the water and urine in wetting all the cloth around him.

Just when Nick felt things couldn’t get any worse he heard a sound that terrified him. In a gap between loud sobs the naked man heard the sound of the front door opening and closing again. He trembled slightly as footsteps echoed on the stairs, they were loud footsteps, they were a man’s footsteps.

Nick held his breath and closed his eyes as he saw the handle to the nursery twisting. He gritted his teeth and tried to hide underneath his towel as the creaking door slowly opened.

• Like 1

wow, that was a very dark and sad chapter. jack is a true psychopath. hope sarah will rescue nick from jacks torture terror. i hope sarah, kristy and nick teaming up together and punish jack for the things he did to baby nick. i hope we will see a revenge on jack where he gets tortured, humiliated and put in diapers too. they need to teach jack a lesson he will never forget. im looking forward for the next chapter.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Bondagediaperlover93 said:

wow, that was a very dark and sad chapter. jack is a true psychopath. hope sarah will rescue nick from jacks torture terror. i hope sarah, kristy and nick teaming up together and punish jack for the things he did to baby nick. i hope we will see a revenge on jack where he gets tortured, humiliated and put in diapers too. they need to teach jack a lesson he will never forget. im looking forward for the next chapter.

I’m surprised Jack didn’t do worse being Jack was an Alfa male and Nick was submissive. I hope its George that’s coming up the stairs. 

• Like 1

I'd love to see Nick beat the ever loving !#$% out of Jack, divorce that wife of his, and start a new live far away from this disaster.  He's just a character, but I feel sorry for him to the point I think I need to quit reading this story.

It's very well written, kudos to Elfy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt so bad for poor Nick. The entire time I was reading this chapter all I could think of is that Nick has to fight back. At this point it doesn’t matter if you get your ass kicked or not. He needs to fight back and at least get one or two good shots in on Jack. Enough for Jack to feel like he was in a fight. Nick would feel so much better about himself even if he is nursing some bad bumps and bruises. I am looking forward to reading more. 

• 2 weeks later...

Nick has been left at home with Jack and is paying the price. Can he hope for a reprieve or will he be forced to face more of Jack's torment?

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to around a dozen exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to take the opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to my patrons who support me and allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Ali T, PF, Jeebs018, Georgia C, Joe, C Dom, Whatsnot, Camilo H, Jason M, Seamus B, Jeffrey G, Adam Y, Charlie S, Martijn de J, Robert D A, Tim, Phantom Sonic, Kristoffer M B, Vivi L, Sith, Mike S, Dr J, Archibald B, Bojack D, Blipp, Duncan G, Jake W, Tabbi, Anon, Kent J, Brandon G, P74_1986, LuvsSissy, DreaR, Alex B, Malcolm E, Pete W, Cless, Frank S, PatheticABDL, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Kim, S Miller, Britnee L, Tim F, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Fernando L, Miguel A, Cole S, Bask25456, Jukebox, Miss X, David L, Phantomsmkr528, MagmaLord, Diapering Daddy, Pierry L, Trish C, Curiosity24, Peter C, VoidofContext, ReiofLight, James K, Lin J, Joe V, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Eric D, Bruce D, Tim, Alice W, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Timothy A W, Erik P, Ben R, Ben F, Steven H

---

Nick laid down and tried to be as still as possible. He couldn’t help but tremble as he heard the door creak open and then heavy footsteps enter. He was desperate for a reprieve but he was sure Jack was about to take him back under his control. He winced as he tried to hide like a frightened animal.

Nick wondered where this was all going to end. Was Jack going to continue hurting him? Humiliating him? Would Jack could him? It seemed farfetched but after what happened earlier Nick had no idea what the seemingly crazy man was capable of.

The door opened fully and gently hit the wall. In the quiet room the usually innocuous sound was almost like a bomb going off as Nick jumped slightly.

“Please don’t hurt me… Please don’t me…” Nick whispered almost hysterically.

The footsteps got closer until they were right next to the crib. Was Nick crazy or did he hear a faint crinkle that wasn’t coming from himself?

“He’s in here!” It was a male voice but it was far too feminine to be Jack. Nick poked his head out from under his towel and almost screamed in surprise and joy.

“George!” Nick said as he felt tears start flowing down his face. George was standing as large as life in front of him in a relatively subdued dark green t-shirt and tight shorts that barely covered his diaper.

“Geez, man, what happened?” George said as he looked at the wet area of carpet, “Why aren’t you in a nappy? What’s with the mess?”

Nick opened his mouth to explain. He wanted to tell his friend what had happened and how it made him feel but he couldn’t. He felt shame about what he had allowed to happen and his eyes filled with even more tears. After a few seconds of mouthing wordlessly Nick broke into loud and uncontrolled sobs, his breathing became ragged and he started feeling dizzy.

“What on Earth…” Kirsty appeared in the doorway. She seemed confused but there was something else in her voice to, if Nick had been calm he would’ve realised it was concern.

Kirsty walked into the room and looked at the pathetic sight that was Nick sitting naked in his crib. She saw urine on the sheets with a large wet patch on the floor. She had already seen the bowl on the kitchen floor and the used diaper in the bathroom which had been completely soaked from the aggressive bathing.

Nick’s breathing was becoming increasingly ragged and his eyes darted around the room as if he was seeing threats everywhere. His hands went up to his head as he felt like it was about to explode, it felt like he was going mad and he couldn’t get his racing thoughts to settle down.

Kirsty quickly stood on the release lever for the crib and let the side come rattling down. She didn’t let Nick out of the crib but instead did something quite unexpected, she sat on the edge and faced the panicking adult baby. She pulled his hands away from his head and held them in her own. George stepped back to give them some space.

“Nick I need you to watch me and concentrate, OK?” Kirsty said as calmly as she could.

Nick was still sobbing loudly and trembling as he tried to calm his mind down. His chest rose up and down haphazardly as his body failed to control his breathing correctly. He felt like he was dying, like he was about to have a heart attack.

“Breathe in… And out.” Kirsty said as she exaggerated her own breathing to give Nick an example, “And in… And out.”

Kirsty stayed in the room with Nick for a couple of minutes before the latter’s breathing finally seemed normal again. His sobbing had reduced and he seemed almost back to normal. Kirsty didn’t say anything and Nick was grateful to just have a few moments of silence.

“What happened? Why couldn’t I breathe?” Nick eventually asked once he felt alright to talk.

“You were having a panic attack.” Kirsty replied softly, “But it’s OK. They aren’t dangerous and you’re safe now.”

“Why are you here?” Nick asked. He was very grateful for the sudden appearance but it couldn’t just be random chance.

“Sarah called us from the hospital.” Kirsty said, “She asked us to get over here because she was trying to phone Jack and not getting any answer.”

Nick looked down at the floor to where he had peed. He felt such deep embarrassment for his lack of control and the mess he had made. He sighed and used the towel from earlier to wipe his face of the tears that streaked down it.

“What happened?” Kirsty asked with a tone of voice that suggested she thought Nick might suddenly burst into tears again.

“He hit me…” Nick was trying desperately to keep his emotions from overwhelming him as he spoke, “He made me eat out of a bowl on the floor. He wouldn’t change my nappy and then left me here naked…”

“That bastard.” Kirsty muttered. Her voice was tinged with the fierce intensity that had so often scared Nick.

There was silence for a few seconds and it didn’t seem like anyone knew what to say. Nick looked up from the bed at George who was looking at him anxiously, it looked like George was genuinely fearful that Nick was hurt.

“I’m OK.” Nick finally said with a small smile to George to try and ease his worrying, “But I think I need a nappy before I wet again.”

“We can do that right away.” Kirsty said quickly. She stood up and helped Nick down from the bed.

Nick was still completely naked but he didn’t feel much shame in front of Kirsty and George, there was nothing they hadn’t seen before. Nick took Kirsty’s hand and walked across the room, he hopped up on to the changing table and laid down ready to be safely diapered again.

“I’m glad you’re OK.” George said in barely more than a whisper. He leant down and gave Nick a small kiss on the forehead which made both the men blush.

Kirsty was still silent and Nick felt like she was having to hide her anger behind a wall to stop it from bursting out into the room. Her lips were tightly pursed and all her movements were stiff, Nick was glad that for once he didn’t have to worry about being on the end of this anger.

A new disposable diaper was unfolded and slipped underneath Nick’s bottom. Nick audibly sighed with relief as the thick padding was pulled up between his legs and taped tightly closed. He sat up and heard the crinkle of his new baby pants loudly in the otherwise quiet room. He was just about to hop off the changing table when everyone froze.

The sound of the front door opening and closing made Nick jump and he immediately looked at Kirsty like a child looking for an adult to help them. Kirsty slowly and deliberately checked her phone whilst Nick looked across to George who seemed equally scared.

“No messages from Sarah.” Kirsty said tensely, “It’s Jack.”

Just the name Jack was enough to send shivers down Nick’s spine. He was terrified of the larger man and without thinking about it he reached forward and grabbed Kirsty’s arm as if he thought she would leave him. George shuffled closer to Nick as well, they both saw Kirsty as their protection from the scary man.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to let him hurt anyone.” Kirsty said with confidence, “You two stay up here. No matter what happens, don’t come downstairs.”

“M-Mistress?” George stuttered a little, “I know I don’t look it anymore but I can be handy if things get… Physical.”

“Don’t worry, Sissy.” Kirsty replied, “He’s a bully and he won’t dare lay a hand on me. If he does, well, he’ll find out I’m no push over.”

George looked a lot less confident of this fact than Kirsty who smiled weakly. She indicated for the two men to stay in place as she started walking across the room. She was formidable even without her high heels or leather boots and Nick prayed she would do what was needed. He hopped down from the table and grabbed George’s hand tightly. He could feel the sissy trembling slightly and he was sure it wasn’t the temperature causing it.

“I’m glad you’re here.” Nick whispered to George. The thought of Jack coming back with Nick still here alone was too horrid to think about.

There was no sound for a while as Kirsty seemed to be walking down the stairs quietly. Nick and George were on full alert as they listened for confrontation, when it came it was impossible to miss.

“Get out of this house!” Kirsty’s loud shout seemed to boom around the walls and Nick and George both jumped.

“Who are you?” Jack’s voice wasn’t as raised as Kirsty’s but the surprise was clear. He hadn’t expected anyone to be here.

After the initial shout the voices lowered a bit and neither Nick nor George could hear anything despite straining for any sign of trouble. Nick walked slowly out towards the landing and opened the door slowly.

“Where are you going?” George urgently whispered, “Mistress told us to wait here!”

“We should go out to the landing.” Nick replied just as quietly, “Just in case she needs us.”

Nick noticed that George was still hesitant but he held on to Nick’s arm and followed him out of the nursery. Nick could hear little but his own crinkling but stopped when he reached the top of the stairs, George stood next to him. Neither of them were brave enough to go any further.

There was silence for another few seconds and then a sudden eruption of noise. Nick almost jumped out of his skin and for a second he thought he was going to tumble down the stairs. The silence was broken by the sudden sound of chairs scraping against the floor and shouting.

“How dare you tell me to leave!?” Jack’s voice boomed, “You don’t live here!”

“Neither do you.” Kirsty matched Jack in terms of volume.

Nick felt a sudden warmth in his nappy as his bladder let go without any resistance. He didn’t even react to the wetting as the noises from downstairs continued to make him jump. Nick wondered if he should call the police or something but he could only imagine their reaction to everything going on here.

“Sarah told me to look after Nick!” Jack yelled. There was a thump on what Nick guessed was the kitchen table.

“Yeah, I’ve seen and heard exactly what your version of looking after someone is.” Kirsty replied, “I’m telling you to leave.”

“Are you going to make me?” Jack’s voice made a chill run down Nick’s spine. That phrase had started Nick’s ordeal.

“I will if I have to.” Kirsty replied. The conversation was happening out of sight but Nick could feel the tension and hear the harshness in their voices.

“Mistress…” George whined. Nick turned to see that the sissy had tears in his eyes but at the same time seemed ready to leap into action.

“It’ll be OK. Kirsty know wha-” Nick’s whispering was cut off very suddenly.

It was impossible to know what happened next. Nick heard banging and loud noises that were both masculine and feminine, it sounded like a fight had broken out. Nick didn’t know what to do, he was torn between trying to help and doing as he was told. He had already been in a physical confrontation with Jack and he knew how outmatched he was in that regard.

Whilst Nick still wondered what to do he felt George let go of his arm and with a loud shout the sissy ran down the stairs as fast as his thickly padded hips could manage. Nick was still frozen to the spot as he saw George turn the corner and run down the hallway.

“Who the fuck are you!?” Jack shouted before suddenly yelping in pain.

Nick’s eyes were wide as it sounded like a war was breaking out downstairs. He hurried to the bottom of the stairs himself just in time to see people coming towards him. Bodies were bouncing off of walls and loud noises were coming from everywhere as Nick ducked down in fear.

“Open the door!” Kirsty shouted as she saw Nick.

Nick was shocked, he could see that Kirsty had a thin trail of blood coming from one of her nostrils and her hair was very messy. Realising the urgency of the situation he sprang across the gap to the front door and opened it. He crouched down and covered himself up as the fighting mass got closer.

Nick suddenly felt the door wrenched from his grip and slammed closed. He heard heavy breathing and dared to uncover his eyes to see George sitting on the bottom step of the stairs and Kirsty leaning against the wall. There were a couple of loud bangs from outside the front door before Jack seemed to storm away from the house.

It was like the end of a monster movie and Nick’s brain was in shock. He was slumped over with his padded rear against the wall and breathing heavily again, the panic he felt earlier was still close to the surface.

“That guy is crazy.” George gasped after a few seconds.

Nick slowly climbed to his feet and walked across the hallway to Kirsty. He saw her check the blood coming from her nose and sniffing. Nick leaned forwards and wrapped Kirsty in a hug that he didn’t ever want to let go of. Nick never saw himself hugging or appreciating the scary Kirsty like this but she had showed him that she really cared since she had arrived in the house.

Nick felt a body come up behind him and join the hug. George was sniffing slightly but he hugged his Mistress and friend tightly.

“Thank you.” Nick whispered to both of them.

“You’re welcome.” Kirsty said. Nick could tell she was trying to maintain her usual tone of voice but there was definitely a lot more emotion there than normal, “Now, come on. Better let go before you ruin my reputation as a hard ass.”

Nick, George and Kirsty all went through to the living room. They all seemed at least a little shaken up by what had happened and Kirsty knew they needed some time to decompress. The only times she left the room that day was to get some clothes for Nick, drinks and food from the kitchen and the occasional diaper.

Apart from the diaper changes Nick thought this could easily be mistaken for any normal day between normal friends. They talked about regular topics such as the weather and what had been on television, Nick found himself relaxing for the first time since Jack had first stepped into his house.

The biggest surprise for Nick was how Kirsty was acting. He was used to her being, for lack of a better term, a bitch. Even after the diaper treatment started she had continued in the same vein. He spent a lot of that afternoon thinking about his relationship with Kirsty. Looking back the first sign that things were changing seemed to be when Kirsty showed Nick the photo of Sarah and Jack together, her stance had softened after that. Over time Kirsty had seemed to become almost an advocate for Nick rather than a Mistress to be scared of.

The sun was starting to set before Kirsty’s phone beeped and she received a text message from Sarah. She picked up her phone to see the message and quickly tapped out a reply.

“Sarah will be home soon.” Kirsty said, “She’s picking up dinner on the way.”

“Have you told her what happened?” Nick asked.

“No.” Kirsty replied flatly, “I thought it was best that she see and hears what happened in person. She did a very bad thing today.”

Nick wanted to speak up and defend his mummy but he kept his mouth shut. It really had been a terrible idea to let Jack into the house with Nick alone and he had suffered because of it. Nick sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Being a baby was supposed to make thigs simpler and yet the last couple of days had seemed fraught with complications.

The sound of a car coming into the driveway a few minutes later turned everyone’s attention to the window. Nick wasn’t sure what was about to happen or how he even felt after today and that was enough to give him butterflies. He felt a warming in his crotch as the key entered the front door and everyone turned their attention to the hallway.

• Like 3