LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nick has just filled his nappy in the backyard and now he needs a change more than ever. Once it's done he gets a very special treat.

---

This story update, like every update, has been available on Patreon for the last week. I write a 2000+ word update every four days for Patreon and for just $5 you can get early access to all my stories. For $10 you get early access plus exclusive access to around a dozen exclusive stories! There are more tiers and rewards available on Patreon including free and discounted commissions, access to a discord server, story illustrations and more.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

I want to take the opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to my patrons who support me and allow me to write as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Jerry J, Tomy, Brian C, Daniel, Jeffrey G, Ak, C Dom, K T, P, Rob G, Robert C, Joe, Tabbi, Jack O, Anon, Dre, Kent J, Nick C, Brandon G, Jason S, P74_1986, Pat M, LuvsSissy, DreaR, J, Alex B, Malcolm E, Zachary F, Pete W, Tim, Cless, Frank S, Scott S, John D, Pierre-David G, Daniel, M, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kim, Chris, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Ceneroz, S Miller, Carlota C, Kaiser S, Britnee L, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Orion F, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Matthew S, Pierry L, Daniel O, Anne Mette B-H, Kirk H, Mikkel L, Trish C, Eric D, Bruce D, Wet, Tim, Alice W, Sophie S, Aaron T F, SB1275, John Z, BuffaloBill, Findlay, Rob, Bob S, Nathan, Joe, Timothy A W, Jimmy A, Guilyn, Erik P, Diapering Daddy, James B, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Jm, Steven H

---

“Here!?” Nick croaked through a voice thick with shame.

“Yes.” Sarah replied, “I can’t have you in the house like that. Wait here.”

Nick looked at his wife as if to ask what else he could do. His nappy was so full that it would be almost impossible to go anywhere without leaking, he could feel the lumpy mass everywhere and he was sure he had never messed himself like this before. He watched his wife hurrying through the backdoor as he awkwardly stayed as still as possible. It was an awful feeling to be alone like this in the garden and he looked around in paranoia.

It felt like an age before Sarah returned. She was carrying a new nappy and a lot of wipes as well as a plastic bag. Nick felt like a pathetic small child as the sight of Sarah made him feel so happy, he felt safe as long as she was there with him. He could smell himself already and out in the sun it seemed to make things much worse, his already hot diaper was made uncomfortably hot by the massive load he had put in it.

“OK, you need to lay down for me.” Sarah said softly when she reached Nick again. She tried to hide her disgust at the smell and the task she was about to have to take on but she was sure Nick saw her true feelings.

Nick whimpered as he looked down. He knew he had to sit down but he also knew that sitting would cause the massive amount of crap in his pants to spread even further. He wished there was a way to avoid it but he knew Sarah was waiting for him to comply.

Nick gently eased himself down and as soon as the bottom of the diaper hit the grass he felt the poop inside start to get pushed against him. He winced as he slowly lowered himself down and felt even more of his mess get pushed out of the leg bands, he had never felt as disgusting as he did right then and despite his attempts at staying calm he started sobbing softly.

“It’s OK, baby.” Sarah said sweetly, “Everything’s going to be fine. Mummy’s going to clean you up and you’ll be good as new.”

Nick nodded his head as he finally finished lowering himself to the floor and felt the poop slowly settle. He leaned backwards slowly until he was flat on his back and looking up at the clear sky, he couldn’t look at Sarah as she started getting everything ready for what he was sure was going to be an epic nappy change.

Sarah carefully tore the tapes off the front of the nappy and lowered it between Nick’s legs. She had a look of shock and awe on her face as she saw what had happened within the padding, it was like a sewage pipe had burst and Sarah briefly felt nauseated. When she looked up at Nick’s anxious face she let out a little smile and took a deep breath in through her mouth as she set to work.

It took a tortuously long time for Sarah to make any progress at all with the cleaning. She was dropping wipe after wipe into the plastic bag as she tried to clear the waste off her husband. It was quiet in the garden as she went about her task and she didn’t really want to start talking, if Nick wanted some quiet time she wanted to make sure he had it.

The good part about this happening outside was that Sarah could be a little more lax with making a mess. In the house any poop falling to the floor would be a disaster but out here she wasn’t bothered by it as much, she was just trying to be careful not to spread it over everything. She didn’t know if Nick had noticed but his shirt would certainly need a wash.

Nick laid back and looked up into the sky as his wife cleaned him. It took a long time but Nick calmed down fairly quickly, despite the embarrassing change this was a nice place to do it. The soft breeze seemed to help with the smell as well and the diapered man was able to lay back and just relax as Sarah worked.

“Where did all this come from?” Sarah asked no one in particular as she scooped up the mess and threw the used wipes into a plastic bag.

“I… I don’t know.” Nick replied from the floor, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK, sweetie.” Sarah replied. She made sure her hand was clean before rubbing Nick’s tummy soothingly, “Shit happens.”

Nick laughed despite his situation and he sighed in relaxation as every inch of his diaper area was wiped clean. By the time Nick was told he was clean it felt like ten or fifteen minutes had passed and he was starting to sweat a little in the heat. He had expected Sarah to diaper him back up but when Sarah started packing things away he was still naked from the waist down. Sarah had brought a nappy out with her earlier but she was still holding it in her hand.

“I think we should get you bathed before putting you in a new nappy.” Sarah said as she leaned down and pulled Nick to his feet.

Nick climbed to his feet and let Sarah pull his shirt off. He could see it had some marks on it from his explosive accident and he blushed as Sarah gingerly carried it away in her hands. Nick was now completely naked in the garden, he felt very exposed but it felt nice to have the wind blowing against him.

“Come with me.” Sarah said softly.

Nick didn’t need to be told twice and he followed Sarah back towards the house. He was glad to see that his neighbours still seemed to be hidden away and he walked back into the relative sanctuary of his house. He stopped briefly as Sarah dropped the used cleaning supplies into the trash can and put the dirtied shirt into the washing machine. Sarah took his hand as she walked back past her husband and he was led through the house and up the stairs. Nick felt the strangest combination of embarrassment, relief and safety as he let Sarah take control of the situation. It was like he knew everything would be fine as long as Sarah knew what to do.

The pair of them walked all the way through to the bathroom with Sarah leading the way. Sarah turned on the taps and started putting some warm water into the bath, Nick stepped in and sat his naked form down on the plastic bottom of the bathtub.

The taps were only run until the water filled up about half the tub and then Sarah shut them off. She grabbed some soap and a wash cloth and started to gently bathe her husband.

Nick relaxed and leaned back in the tub as he let the warm water wash over him along with Sarah’s gentle hands. It felt exceptionally relaxing to be bathed liked this and Sarah was very thorough in her work, she made sure every inch of her husband was cleaned. Nick smiled benignly as the soap was cleaned off leaving him sparkling new.

As Nick sighed he let Sarah run her hands over him. He closed his eyes and let his wife do her job. When he felt the Sarah’s hands lower down and gently rub against his crotch it didn’t take long for his excitable tool to start standing at attention. He felt embarrassed by what was happening but he had no control on his penis which had been starved for attention for a long time.

“Maybe a little too relaxed…” Sarah smirked as she saw Nick’s dick thickening and poking out of the top of the waterline.

“Sorry!” Nick quickly said as he blushed in embarrassment.

“It’s fine.” Sarah smiled as she pulled her hand away and rinsed the soap off it in the bath water.

Nick looked away as he felt his penis twitching as blood surged into it and engorged it to its maximum size. He could do nothing to stop his biological processes from happening no matter how embarrassing they were for him.

“I think I have something to help with that.” Sarah said after a small silence.

Nick had no idea what she might be referring to but his mind immediately went to George and his chastity device. He really didn’t want to be locked up like the sissy was, the thought made him shudder.

“Oh…” Nick sighed as he suddenly got his wife’s meaning.

Sarah’s hand travelled back to Nick’s dick and she very gently rubbed her hand against it. Nick’s mouth opened as his eyes closed and he felt the sensitive nerves sending electric pleasure up through his body. After so long without much stimulation it didn’t take a lot to get him feeling very excited. His already stiff member only got harder as Sarah gently touched him.

Sarah gently leaned against the side of the tub and reached over the top as she lazily stroked her husband and making him moan in the echoing bathroom. She didn’t do anything that would create too much friction, she just gently stroked the skin. She loved seeing Nick slowly twisting and turning in the water, he started moving his hips in relation to her touch but she made sure not too overstimulate her husband.

Nick sunk back into the shallow water and laid on the bottom of the tub as he basked in the feelings coming from his groin. He smiled serenely as Sarah gently rubbed his shaft, occasionally she would close her hand around the member but she made sure not to do anything that might overstimulate her husband.

Sarah smiled as she looked at the glistening head of Nick’s dick. It wasn’t just wet from the bath water and she smiled as she ran a finger up the underside of the penis and gently tickled the most sensitive part of Nick, he moaned appropriately as he was touched so intimately.

“Do you like this?” Sarah asked in a whisper, “Does my baby like being touched like this?”

“Yes, mommy!” Nick said enthusiastically as he twisted his head towards Sarah with his eyes still closed. He had a big dumb grin on his face that made Sarah laugh.

Sarah started to increase the pace and pressure now but she still didn’t grip Nick’s sensitive organ. She let Nick do most of the work as he tried to rub himself against Sarah’s open palm. She could see Nick was enjoying himself a lot and she wanted to prolong his fun for as long as he could take it. Watching him squirm was making her feel very satisfied as well.

Nick could hear himself making all sorts of noises and he felt a long sticky line of thick pre-cum drip down the head of his dick and on to his tummy. He half wanted this to go on forever and half wanted the relief of an orgasm. His accident in the garden was already forgotten and it felt like the only thing that existed was this bathroom and everything in it. Nick felt like the centre of the universe as he felt his swollen penis seem to grow larger and larger.

“You’re… You’re not just… Teasing me… Are you?” Nick asked through gasps around moans of pleasure.

“What do you mean?” Sarah asked. She knew exactly what Nick meant but she wanted to keep him on edge as much as possible and in as many ways as possible.

“Just keep going!” Nick sighed as he laid back and let the pleasure take him over, “Don’t stop…”

Sarah couldn’t stop from giggling a little as she gently wrapped her hand around Nick’s cock for the first time. She very slowly worked her hand up and down the shaft to make sure Nick didn’t finish before she was ready. Her increased touching was rewarded with Nick moaning much more loudly.

Nick’s hips started bucking more and more. Sarah only had to hold her hand in place as Nick humped the air and moaned. He didn’t care that the water was splashing about or that he looked silly as he thrusted his hips into the air because all he could feel was the pleasure radiating through his body. He was desperate to finish and his anxiety over his wife stopping just made him even more frantic.

“Does baby want to make special milk?” Sarah whispered into Nick’s ear, “Does he want to make a sticky mess?”

Nick nodded his head hard and fast as the need to orgasm overtook all over needs and functions. He needed to cum and if he was denied he knew he wouldn’t be able to stop himself from reaching down and finishing the job no matter what punishment he was threatened with.

“Please mummy!” Nick said loudly into the otherwise quiet room, “Please… Oh, yes!”

Nick felt his wife wrap her hand around his dick and she very suddenly picked up the pace. Her hand moved up and down with a slight twist that was sending Nick wild, he lost any semblance of self-control and started calling out as Sarah milked him. He felt himself reach and pass the point of no return and he threw his head back as his mouth hung open in ecstasy.

Nick’s hips bucked a little more wildly and he felt a gasp exit his mouth as he was hit by a powerful orgasm. He jerked spasmodically as thick white ropes of semen shot out of his penis and on to his chest. He felt the warm liquid spurt against himself as his wife continued to rub him until he had nothing left.

The orgasm took a while to abate and when Nick had finally finished coming he finally relaxed and sunk to the bottom of the tub again. His eyes were closed in bliss as he relaxed and felt Sarah using the washcloth and water to rinse his sticky load off him.

“I hope you enjoyed that.” Sarah said once Nick was finally clean of his own milk. The plug was pulled and the water quickly drained away.

Nick silently nodded. He felt tired out as if he had done all the work himself.

“Good.” Sarah said happily, “Come on. Let’s get you in a nice new nappy.”

• Like 6

yes. a new chapter of my favorite abdl story. [emoji7] this was a nice chapter. can't wait what will happen next. but it looks like sarah and nick have now again a better & more healthy baby-mommy relationship. and im very curious how the future of sarah and her lover jack will be. because a lot between sarah and nick happened & changed since sarahs cheating sex night with jack. will sarah broke up with jack? or will nick learn to accept him as a daddy? and will jack accept nick as an adult baby? i hope we will see in comming chapters. [emoji4]

sorry for my bad english. greetings from hamburg, germany.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

7 hours ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

Totally agree, great chapter. Lots more to explore. I havent forgotten about his friend at the football match.

Hi Fozzy! Long time no speak :) There will almost surely be a reappearance from Nick's friend!

21 hours ago, Bondagediaperlover93 said:

yes. a new chapter of my favorite abdl story. emoji7.png this was a nice chapter. can't wait what will happen next. but it looks like sarah and nick have now again a better & more healthy baby-mommy relationship. and im very curious how the future of sarah and her lover jack will be. because a lot between sarah and nick happened & changed since sarahs cheating sex night with jack. will sarah broke up with jack? or will nick learn to accept him as a daddy? and will jack accept nick as an adult baby? i hope we will see in comming chapters. emoji4.png

sorry for my bad english. greetings from hamburg, germany.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Your English is great. I understood you perfectly well :) I'm glad the healthier relationship came across, it was what I was going for. Be assured Jack has an important part to play if I continue with my current plans!

7 minutes ago, babysamantha said:

I love this chapter she has nick completely under her control. But she is being a good mummy at last i hope there are some exciting times ahead 

There is excitement to come! ;)

• Thanks 1

A very touching chapter of a loving wife caring for her babe husband.  All is well for now.  However it is doubtful  that this peaceful setting will remain for long.  Am looking forward to what might happen next.  So many exciting possibilities.

Well it’s nice to see Sarah and Nick starting to become a bit more intimate with each other. I would have liked to see them be intimate with each other and have both enjoy it. This was a step in the right direction. I ran out of likes for the day but they should be back soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's working fine for me and I haven't heard any other complaints :unsure:

Maybe try clearing your cookies and/or trying a different browser?

If others can try clicking the link just to make sure it loads properly I would appreciate it!

• Like 1

Dear Elfy,

my Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera have no problems to show the main page

with this link.

With best wishes

Diddldum

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2016 at 11:05 PM, FretaBWet said:
On 2/16/2016 at 4:35 AM, Elfking said:

Here is the last part of the chapter :)

I have been struggling creatively recently and I don't know when the next part will be done so make sure you enjoy this bit!

Freta B. Wet

Diapers are like the seat belts in my car. I hope I don't need them but if something bad happens I'm really glad I have them on.

Elfy where is this chapter. Sara has a surprise for Nick. I think sh put the crib together.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:32 PM, Eagle0769 said:

Chapter 7 continued:

Did I miss something what is "Anyway, tell me about Jack from your work and this hand holding thing"  about?

I like this story maybe I read it to fast. :50_EmoticonsHDcom:

Never mine I found what it was.