LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Nick is adjusting back to life as a baby whilst Sarah grows more bold in her renewed status has the more powerful partner. Meanwhile, Kirsty allows George to take her on a date but is shocked at what her sub reveals.

This update has been on my Patreon for the last 9 days (forgot to post it elsewhere for a couple of days, sorry!) and for just $5 you can see each of my updates one week before anyone else. I post once every four days so there's plenty of bang for your buck. Alternatively, for $10, you can get the early access plus exclusive stories that don't leave Patreon.

I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who enjoys my work especially those who support me on Patreon and allow me to keep up my schedule of regular updates: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Sophie S, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Askthor er, C Dom, Dre, Scy T, Joseph D, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Drew J, Kyle L, Keen L, Darrell, Jack C, Frank S, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Alex W, Ron M, M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cole T, Babybb, J Land, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Epsilon89, Paul O, Kimberley, S, Cole S, Cole, Art M, Guilyn, Erik P, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J.

---

Chapter 24 – Lessons in Good Behaviour

Nick found that even after a break from the domination it didn’t take long to fall back under his wife’s spell. It almost felt like an inevitability that he couldn’t avoid and Sarah was happy to take advantage of the situation.

A lot of Nick’s attention over the next couple of days was focused on Sarah’s threat to bring Steven to see him. It got more anxiety inducing the longer Nick thought about it. It had been bad enough to know that Steven knew Nick was in nappies, it was even worse that he would come in and see the full extent of Nick’s issues. Steven probably assumed that Nick just had a small incontinence problem, Nick cringed as he imagined his friend finding out the full truth.

To make it even worse, Sarah never told Nick what was going on and Nick spent every moment in fear that Steven would appear. Every time there was a knock on the door or a telephone rang Nick would find his pulse quicken as he tried to find out if he was about to be humiliated or not.

Nick was sitting in his playpen on the Tuesday, just a few days after turnaround the previous weekend, and was listlessly playing with the toys at his disposal when the doorbell rang. Nick immediately perked up and looked out of the bars and towards the hallway. He desperately feared whoever the visitor was going to be. His wet nappy was prominently stuck out beneath him as he sat with nowhere to run.

“Thank you very much.” Sarah’s voice was happy as she opened the door.

Nick strained his neck to try and see who was there but it was an impossible angle. He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the door close though. He lived for another day.

“New nappies have just arrived!” Sarah called excitedly.

Nick didn’t celebrate. He watched Sarah pull the box past the living room door. A massive box that Nick assumed was full of padding that was meant for him. Another symbol of reinforcement, another reminder that Sarah saw no reason to even attempt to take Nick out of nappies.

“This box is heavy.” Sarah said when she reached the bottom of the stairs. She walked into the living room and made a beeline for her husband.

Nick watched her smiling as she crossed the room. She opened up the gate to the playpen and motioned for Nick to step out into the room.

“I think that carrying that box upstairs is a man’s job… But since we don’t have one of those, you’ll have to do it.” Sarah said.

Nick climbed to his feet with a scowl and walked out of the living room. He saw the box laying at the bottom of the stairs and bent over to lift it. It was much heavier than he had thought it might be. Nappies were fairly light but he had never lifted a box full of them.

“Jesus, Sarah…” Nick said in a strained voice as he struggled to lift the box up, “How many did you buy?”

“Just a few dozen.” Sarah replied, “And it’s “Mummy” to you. Got it?”

“Yeah, sorry.” Nick said quietly, “…Mommy.”

Nick grunted as he lifted the box up and started to struggle up the staircase. He found his wide-legged waddle did very little to help him carry the huge load and he found himself having to awkwardly move his legs, something which seemed to cause Sarah to laugh rather heartily at his plight.

“You could feel free to help.” Nick grunted as he struggled up the stairs one step at a time.

“You’ve got it under control.” Sarah replied as she followed a few steps behind, “Besides I’m taking this opportunity to make sure I get a lovely big picture of your butt.”

“What!? Why?” Nick asked as he tried to turn around and see what Sarah was doing.

“Because you look adorable with your big bubble butt!” Sarah giggled.

When Nick reached the top of the stairs he put the box down and pushed it towards the nursery. He left it in the middle of the room and was just about to turn around and go back downstairs when he heard Sarah close the door behind him.

Nick froze on the spot and didn’t turn around. He faced his window as his wife walked up behind him. No words were exchanged as Sarah’s hand began exploring between the big baby’s legs. They probed, prodded and searched for wetness. Nick was wet of course, he always seemed to be wet these days.

“This could probably take another wetting.” Sarah judged, “But I want to try one of these new nappies so I think we will change you now.”

Nick was walked to the changing table and laid down upon it. The familiar feeling of helplessness washed over him as he stared at the ceiling and felt someone else’s hands stripping him of his underwear. His diaper’s tapes were pulled off, the front of the padding was lowered and pulled away without any input from Nick.

The cold wipes made the man jump as they dabbed at his sensitive organs before Sarah walked back to the box that was still in the middle of the room. She ripped the box open and started fiddling with the plastic packages inside. Nick looked over curiously as he laid naked on the table.

“Holy…” Nick’s mouth dropped open when he saw the nappy that his wife was carrying back to the table.

“They’re great, aren’t they?” Sarah said with an enthusiastic smile.

“They’re… Huge.” Nick said simply as he stared at the new padding being unfolded before his eyes.

These nappies were much thicker than what Nick was used to and they were covered in little pictures of baby toys. They were very much scaled up baby nappies and they looked so big that Nick’s first thought was that Sarah had bought the wrong size. It didn’t seem possible that these would fit Nick properly, it looked like you could use it as a tent.

“On the website it said that these can last for a lot longer than the previous ones.” Sarah said as she examined the plastic backed disposable, “Means I won’t need to change you quite so often.”

Nick wasn’t enthused about having to sit in his waste products even longer than he was used to but he didn’t have much of a choice by now. Nick’s legs were lifted up as the new nappy was slipped underneath him and he could immediately feel the thicker padding lifting his rear end off the table slightly.

The front of the diaper was pulled up between Nick’s legs and he realised that not only was it bigger than anything he was used to but noisier as well. The crinkling plastic seemed much more noticeable than his older nappy. He didn’t look forward to wearing such massive underwear and trying to maintain his dignity.

When Nick was lifted off the changing table he followed Sarah back downstairs and blushed at his more pronounced waddle. He could only imagine what Steven or anyone would think if they saw such a huge amount of padding between his legs.

---

“Come on, Kirsty!” George called out gleefully.

“Easy there.” Kirsty replied as she walked down the stairs in a rather stunning black dress, “I’m letting you take me out but if you push your luck you’ll regret it.”

George’s smile didn’t falter even a little bit. He was far too excited and happy to be able to take Kirsty out for a meal. He was dressed in some smart but casual clothes, a nice white buttoned up shirt and a pair of black trousers. The crotch and rear bulged slightly from the nappy underneath it. This had been a point of contention between George and his Mistress, he had originally insisted that he be allowed out of nappies for this special night but Kirsty wouldn’t hear of it. It was a concession that George was willing to make to get the date to happen. He was in a plain medical nappy instead of a thicker adult baby one and that seemed like a happy compromise.

“I can’t call you Mistress if I’m the one taking you out!” George said with a giggle.

“I’m letting you drop all the Mistress stuff.” Kirsty agreed, “But if you start trying to order me around too much they will be coming right back.”

George rolled his eyes playfully as he waited for Kirsty to slip her high heel shoes on her feet. George held his arm out when Kirsty had slung her bag over shoulder. It was only a handbag although George knew there was a change of nappy in there for him.

“Come on.” George said with a small smile when Kirsty looked at his arm sceptically, “Let me be a gentleman.”

Kirsty nodded a little and smiled herself as she linked arms with the sissy. George was delighted and unless he was very much mistaken his date for the night seemed to be blushing ever so slightly.

Beaming with a huge smile George led Kirsty out of the house and towards George’s van. It was hardly a horse drawn carriage but it would get the job done. He didn’t drive all that much these days but it was like riding a bike and it all quickly came back to him.

George made small talk with Kirsty as they drove towards the restaurant that George had selected. It was strange, they had known each other for quite a while but they both felt as if they were on a first date. The atmosphere was slightly awkward and they both had butterflies in their stomachs though neither of them could really explain why.

They parked up a couple of streets from the restaurant and stepped out of the van.

“Are you wet?” Kirsty asked as she walked around the front of the van.

“Kirsty!” George exclaimed.

“What?” Kirsty held her hands up innocently. She didn’t know why George was suddenly annoyed.

“No kinky stuff! We agreed!” George said, “I can take care of my nappy situation. You aren’t my Mistress tonight, you are my girlfriend.”

“I’m not your girlfriend.” Kirsty quickly clarified, “This is why I didn’t want to come on this date. I knew this would happen.”

“Not my girlfriend. I know that.” George clarified with a roll of his eyes, “Just my date for the night.”

“I shouldn’t have agreed to this.” Kirsty muttered.

“Yes you should have!” George replied, “Now come on and we will have a great time, I promise.”

When the pair of them sat down at the table for two they couldn’t help but giggle at how silly the situation felt. George picked up the menu and made his selection, Kirsty decided to have the same thing and the order was finished by a bottle of moderately expensive wine.

“I really appreciate you.” George said after some small talk, “My life with you is everything I’ve ever wanted.”

“George, don’t go all soft on me.” Kirsty giggled as she sipped her wine. She idly watched the waiters coming and going.

“If I’ve gone soft I’m not sure anyone can be blamed except for you.” George replied with a wink. His little quip made Kirsty choke a little on her wine as she laughed.

“I thought you said no talking about that stuff.” Kirsty finally said after she had recovered.

“I couldn’t help it.” George shrugged, “But seriously, you aren’t just a Mistress to me. You’re my best friend. Which is why I have to tell you something.”

Kirsty didn’t reply but George noticed she looked a little pensive and hesitant. There was definitely something that Kirsty was refusing to say but whether it was good or bad George had no idea.

“What do you need to tell me?” Kirsty asked with hesitation.

George was just about to open his mouth when the waiter appeared in view with two plates of very hot food. George could see the steam coming up and away from the plate.

“Sir and Madam.” The waiter approached the table, “Your dinner is served.”

Two plates were placed on the table. The delicious food looked amazing and did enough to dispel the awkwardness that had come up in the conversation. It was a distraction that allowed the air to clear.

“To our futures.” George said as he held up his glass of wine, “Whatever they may be.”

Kirsty smiled and gently clinked glasses with George before taking another sip and starting dinner. The two of them went back to small talk for the meal, they discussed a lot of things even though each knew most of what the other had to say. They had known each other for a long time and new stories weren’t easy to come by. They still had a good time though and Kirsty seemed to loosen up the longer the date went on, George found himself enchanted by Kirsty all over again.

“So what did you want to tell me?” Kirsty asked

“You know… I remember when we first met.” George said after a couple of seconds pause to think about his response, “I was so nervous!”

“I’m not surprised.” Kirsty replied as sat back in her chair, “I have that effect on people.”

“No, no, no.” George smiled and shook his head, “I was nervous until the date started. As soon as we got together I’d never felt so comfortable in my life. It’s hard to explain I guess but I assumed you felt the same way since the date went so late.”

“I remember.” Kirsty said, “Well, I remember parts of it. We had a little too much to drink if I remember correctly.”

“We did.” George continued, “But I remember everything that happened.”

“What do you mean?” Kirsty frowned. She didn’t quite know where George was going with this.

“I mean when we had finished our meal and left the club when it closed… I remember that we went back to your house. We called a cab because neither of us could have driven.”

“I don’t remember any of this part.” Kirsty said as she racked her memory, “I remember the dancing but not much after that.”

“I already knew you were kinky, of course.” George continued, “We went into things knowing that much about each other. You showed me your equipment. All the BDSM stuff and the age play things.”

“What are you saying?” Kirsty asked. She was going a little red in the face. Kirsty didn’t like not knowing about whatever George was talking about, almost like a secret was being revealed to her even though it was her secret.

“You didn’t just want me to see your stuff.” George leaned forward so that he could talk quietly, “You wanted to use some of it. You wanted me to try some of it out.”

“Really?” Kirsty asked. She found herself leaning forwards now.

“Yes. You were adamant about it. I wasn’t too keen because it was already late but you managed to convince me.” George looked at the table, “You gave me a safe word and then started your fun and games.”

“I can’t believe I don’t remember any of this.” Kirsty almost whispered, “I thought it was a few weeks before we did anything like that.”

George fell silent but he looked serious. They had finished their meals and George was looking at his empty plate with a kind of distant look in his eyes.

“Why are you telling me all this now?” Kirsty asked, “Why not at any other time?”

“You went at it for about half an hour.” George said ignoring the questions from Kirsty, “Until it started getting a little too much for me. So I shouted out the safe word because I’d had enough and wanted to stop. I’d had a good time but it was going too far for me.”

“Oh my God…” Kirsty suddenly realised where this was going, “I didn’t stop?”

“No, you didn’t.” George said slowly, “You kept going for another fifteen minutes before you finally got too tired to continue. I kept saying the safe word and asking for you to stop but you didn’t, you kept saying you wanted to show me just one more thing. Over and over.”

“I’m so sorry.” Kirsty covered her mouth with her hand. She was genuinely upset, “I can’t believe I would do that. I’ve… I’ve never done that before or since. At least not that I remember.”

“When you finally stopped you untied me from the machine I was tied to. I ached badly, I remember the burning pain in my back still.” George looked up to stare Kirsty in the eyes. It was important that he got all of this off his chest, “I got my things and left the house. You implied we could go upstairs together but I needed to leave.”

“My God…” Kirsty shook her head, “Why did you ever come back for a second date or anything? I don’t deserve you.”

“When I left your house I was certain I would never see you again.” George admitted, “But I really liked you. Before you got drunk you were fun to be around and I was truly smitten with you. After a couple of days you called me and I answered. You had no recollection of any of it.”

Kirsty felt heartbroken by her own behaviour and she felt a tear running down her cheek.

“We went on a second date and I was a bit more wary.” George said, “You might remember that I said neither of us should drink? Well, we had a great time. There was never a good moment to bring it up and eventually I figured it was a one-off mistake. When we got more into the kinky side of things and we started all the sissy baby stuff I was already in love with you and had forgiven you for the transgression.”

Kirsty wiped at her eyes with her napkin as she listened to George recall their relationship. She felt so lucky that George had given her a second chance and it pained her to think of some of the times where she was overly harsh to him.

“I guess I’m telling you all of this because… I love you.” George said quietly, “I know you don’t want a regular relationship and that you just want to be my domme but I really do love you. I just had to get what happened off my chest. Also I want you to remember that everyone is human and that everyone makes mistakes. I know you plan on teaching Sarah and Nick soon and I just want to remind you that we are all fallible.”

They fell silent. Kirsty was a mess of emotions at that moment and George felt like a huge load had been lifted from his shoulders. He was still leaning across the table and he was looking into Kirsty’s eyes as if they were windows. Kirsty was leaning very close to George and even through her shimmery eyes George could see her immense beauty.

Kirsty’s heart was beating as fast as she had ever felt it and she slowly leaned forward to close the gap between her and George. Their lips touched and Kirsty kissed her sissy slowly and passionately, she had never kissed him like that before. She pulled away after a few seconds and saw George still looking at her.

George leaned forward this time and it was his turn to initiate the kiss. His lips touching his mistress’s lip and gently kissing her the way he had always wanted to kiss Kirsty.

When they finally pulled apart again they were both blushing red. They couldn’t take their eyes off each other and as soon as the bill was paid they left arm in arm.

• Like 6

such a roller coaster of emotions with entire story and I've come to the conclusion they all fucking suck at life and deserve to be driven out in the middle of nowhere and left for dead.  I'd probably kill them all.

Sarah: hates this entire thing but saw it as a way to get revenge on her Husband for pissing her off. She took it too far, enjoyed it but turned out to be a narcissistic cunt.  What a surprise.

Kristy) she doesn't like George  problem is she felt she was a pro dom after 23 minutes of wiki searches, starting a fetlife account, and a few prior sub.  Yea...sure.  She's constantly fucked up less than Sarah but more than George but that's not a high bar anyway.  I think she does honestly care about George but because she, too, doesn't know the difference between fun and reality up until now.

George:, while easily seen as the least harmful and over all much nicer and more grounded than the others thus deserving of sympathy,  and maybe from the other's he will but won't from me.  Not one bit.  George doesn't get a pass for betraying his friend's trust and loyalty for a mistress who cares about him so much she blacked out and beat him while screaming safe word but no...she kept going.   I know it's super hard to find someone in the kink so you're willing to give them a break but Kristy isn't a dom, she's a opportunist who got lucky.  That wasn't just reckless, it was both unsafe and illegal.  She'd better start showing some submissive side and kiss George's ass. She's right, she doesn't deserve him.

Nick  simply stated...he's a different type of narcissist but a narcissistic nontheless but that's not all.  Whenvengeful, piece of shit. that was. I've been doing this before.There would be no friendship after which would be right to blame Kristy but   it was then I realized I was in a dream...no...not yet anyway.  While I agree that was simple, thee practice would see how it's apprenticed.

If it DVR    I gve away more of Aidens  nick is neither super intelligent or whatever needs to learn that a submissive, sissy, bottom, doesn't give the domma carte blanche 24/7 but I guess the real problem is  on't know t know nearly what she thinks she knows and she just had a good George dick slap to the face about it.  she just had a huge awakening so...maybe hopes for her. 

again, it's such a phenomenal story and the characters you created Elfy, are far ffar

That was an awesome new chapter. Nick is falling back into his rightful place. I do hope to see Sarah has learned from the past or will at least  be willing to learn from Kristy. It seems that Kristy has learned that she has room for improvement herself. George really surprised me with this revelation. He must truly love Kristy to put up with all she is putting him through. Including what she used him for to get Nick. This continues to be a great story. I was thrilled to be able to give it another like and hope to be able to do so again soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Elfy said:

Just to reassure... The story isn't abandoned, just had a lot of stuff to write recently but there is another update coming!

Whew!  That makes me happy Elfy!  This is one of my favorite stories ever,  thank you for sharing your talents here. 

The morning after the night before...

Nick wakes up in his crib and comes to terms with his submissive position whilst George and Kirsty discover than sometimes even the most unplanned things can just happen... And that, for one of them at least, there are some uncomfortable consequences.

---

This story, like all my story updates, has been available on Patreon for one week, I post an update every four days and everything remains Patreon only for one week. For $5 a month you can get access to all my public stories. For $10 you also get access to exclusive Patreon only stories. There are other tiers and rewards available all of which can be found on my Patreon page.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A huge thank you to everyone who supports me on Patreon: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Sith, Daniel, Dillon W, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, Neshon C, Txdiapered, Kin, P74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, C Dom, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Kyle L, Darrel, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, J Land, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, John D, Tomy, Infouneed2know, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, DiaperingDaddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J

---

Nick woke up the next morning in the same way that he was used to. His eyes slowly opened to see the bars of his crib surrounding him and he had grabbed his blanket in the night to hug close to him. One of the things Nick missed since losing his adulthood was sleeping in the same bed as his wife, this crib was a far cry for the marital bed that he had been used to.

Nick adjusted and sat up slowly as he woke up with a yawn. As he moved he felt the familiar presence of his nappy separating his thighs. He already knew he was wet but Nick reached down and prodded his padding anyway. The spongy feeling was familiar, even in the new nappies.

With a yawn Nick looked at the door to the nursery. It was still closed so Sarah was probably in bed. Nick had heard her come to bed a while after he had so he could be left lying there for a while for all he knew.

Sarah hadn’t been lying about these new nappies. They were extremely thirsty and despite being certain he had wet plenty in the night Nick knew the padding was still very clearly capable of taking a lot more punishment. He had no idea if it was good that the nappy was more absorbent or not, less changes were probably good about potential humiliation but it would mean more time spent in wet padding.

Nick rubbed his eyes and looked out of the window. The sun was rising but was still hanging low over the houses on the skyline. Without a clock it was impossible to know what time it was but he knew it was still early, without knowing when his wife was coming this could often be the most boring part of the day.

Nick sighed and laid back down as he tried to relax and wait patiently. It didn’t feel good to be this reliant on another person but without Sarah he knew he would be a prisoner in his bed for the foreseeable future.

As Nick waited he grew exceedingly bored. Time seemed to pass really slowly and after a few minutes of silence Nick started to wonder how much time he had. He looked at the door guiltily as if it would show a countdown of how much time he had.

“There’d be no harm if I…” Nick muttered to himself. He trailed off as he listened to the house in case there was a creak of a floorboard or a thud of a footstep. Silence.

Nick reached down with his hands and gently massaged the front of his wet padding. The sound of crinkling plastic filled the room. Nick tried to pleasure himself stealthily but the plastic echoed around the room, he hoped that the noise wasn’t carrying down the landing.

“Come on…” Nick whispered to himself as he tried to rub his erogenous zone through the thick padding.

It was no good. After five minutes of desperately trying to get himself excited Nick gave up, the padding was too thick and Nick just couldn’t feel himself. It was extremely frustrating. He threw his arms to his side in frustration and closed his eyes.

It was about an hour before Sarah opened the door to the nursery and walked in. She was in her bath robe as usual and looked very tired, she still found time to smile at her baby as she walked past and over to the changing table.

Nick watched Sarah set up a new nappy for him with disinterest. One nappy was just like any other to Nick who barely noticed the difference between the thinner nappies and the thicker ones, they all made him waddle.

“Ready for another big day?” Sarah asked her pampered husband.

“A big day?” Nick replied with a frown.

“I swear you would forget your head if it wasn’t screwed on.” Sarah giggled as she lowered the side of the crib and helped Nick climb out of his bed, “We are going to Kirsty’s. She wants to show us a few things.”

“She wants to show you how not to take advantage of me.” Nick muttered darkly.

“Careful.” Sarah gently chided her husband, “I’m sure you don’t want to go to Kirsty’s house with suppositories up your butt.”

Nick swallowed and looked at his wife in shock. She had never threatened something like that before and it was not something Nick wanted to push about. He just happily followed Sarah to the changing table and then clambered up in his wet padding.

Lying flat on his back Nick felt the nappy loosen as the tapes were removed. He relaxed as the front was lowered and he was wiped. The nappy was soaked and when Sarah pulled it away she clucked her tongue and shook her head, it was clear she was overreacting to try to make Nick feel bad but it wasn’t working. Nick was too busy worrying about going back to Kirsty’s house.

Nick remembered the way he had left. The drama that ended up with him hitting George and storming away was still fresh in his mind and knowing that he was going to see them again definitely made him nervous. He felt bad for punching George but he also felt very hurt after what he felt was a betrayal from the sissy.

“Right.” Sarah said. Nick quickly came back to reality, “All done. Let’s get some breakfast before we head off.”

---

Kirsty stretched and let out a yawn as she slowly woke up. She felt the warm sunlight falling on to her face through the window, clearly she had forgotten to close the curtain the previous night. She could feel a very slight headache, she hadn’t had too much to drink the previous night but she certainly did have some.

The meal had been nice but a little awkward at times. Kirsty’s own fault for what she had done in the past. She remembered the kiss and then the ride home. She remembered laughing and joking with George and then…

“Good morning.” George said quietly with a yawn.

Kirsty’s eyes shot open and she rolled over in bed to see George lying next to her. Suddenly the events of the previous night flooded back.

George had turned to go to his nursery but Kirsty had stopped him and offered him a place in her bed. George had asked if she was sure and that she wasn’t making a drunken mistake, she responded that she knew what she was doing.

The pair of them had laid down and Kirsty had started getting things heavier. Kirsty had pulled off George’s clothes as he kissed her passionately. The nappy was ripped off with the tapes still attached to the front, it was thrown to the foot of the bed.

Kirsty remembered pulling a condom out of her bedside table and she remembered what happened next.

“Hello.” Kirsty whispered in return. She wasn’t sure what to say or do, this was not a situation she thought would happen.

“So… This is a little awkward, right?” George giggled as he spoke.

“A little bit.” Kirsty smiled as she agreed, “But I don’t regret it.”

“I’m glad.” George replied, “So what do we-”

“Go to your nursery and wait for me on your changing table.” Kirsty cut George off and smiled. George smiled back at her warmly. Kirsty winked at George.

“Yes, Mistress.” George smiled widely as he climbed out of the bed naked. He picked up last night’s nappy and folded it up.

Kirsty sat up and got dressed. She found herself smiling and she couldn’t seem to stop.

When Kirsty walked into her sissy’s nursery just a few minutes later she found George obediently lying down on the table. Both people were smiling and generally acting quite awkwardly around each other as Kirsty walked across the room and began to unfold a new nappy.

“Last night was nice.” Kirsty said to George. She blushed as she spoke.

“It was.” George agreed.

“But we can’t let it be a regular thing.” Kirsty warned, “I’m your Mistress not your lover.”

“Not regular… But occasional?” George asked with a little twinkle in his eye.

“We’ll see.” Kirsty couldn’t get rid of the little smile that was lighting up her face. She was acting liking a hormonal teenager and it caused her some embarrassment.

Kirsty lifted George’s legs and placed the new diaper underneath him. It was one of George’s special pink diapers. She pulled the front of the padding up between George’s legs before pausing.

“I think we need to remind you of the power aspect.” Kirsty said thoughtfully. She lowered the front of the diaper and exposed the sissy again.

George watched from the table as Kirsty opened a drawer and pulled out a few things. He gulped nervously at what he was seeing, he knew Nick and Sarah were coming over today and he was already nervous enough.

“Your little clittie cage.” Kirsty said as she held out a small pink chastity device and holding it in the air.

George gulped as the cock cage was placed on the still open nappy. He was even more dismayed to see that Kirsty wasn’t done.

“And your hollow butt plug.” Kirsty held up a long piece of clear transparent plastic with a hole all the way through from top to bottom.

George hadn’t used this plug much and it was a very new addition to Kirsty’s toy collection. He knew what it did though. The plug held open his anal sphincters and the hole meant that he would mess himself with much less control, indeed when he pushed down with his tummy muscles he knew there would be nothing he could do to stop from messing.

“D-Do I have to wear those?” George asked nervously. His small effeminate voice betrayed his nervousness.

“I think after last night I have to make sure you know who’s in charge.” Kirsty stated, “So yes, you do have to wear them.”

George swallowed again as Kirsty started to affix the pink plastic chastity cage. Once it was all put together it barely fit George’s member inside, any swelling would cause the sissy great pain. He rarely felt as emasculated as when he couldn’t get hard or relieve himself sexually. It was as if Kirsty was taking control of his genitals.

When Kirsty moved her hands away George could feel the plastic chastity cage weighing down his diaper area, he looked down to see his poor caged penis. He was nervous about what was coming next.

Kirsty pulled out the lube and started liberally applying it to butt plug. George looked at the plug with trepidation. Even worse, he could feel himself becoming excited by the sight of it which caused his penis to expand against it’s prison and send pain through his body.

“I can tell from the look on your face that you are looking forward to this.” Kirsty giggled as she saw the pained wincing from her sub.

Kirsty placed the plug down and lifted George’s legs into the air just like she would for a diaper change. She instructed George to hook his knees with his arms and keep his legs in the air, he did as he was told immediately.

George was breathing a little hard as he pulled his legs back as far as he could His legs blocked Kirsty and her toy so he couldn’t see when it was coming, he just tried to stay as relaxed as possible.

“Tell me if you need me to stop, OK?” Kirsty said quietly.

“Yes, Mistress.” George replied rather breathlessly.

Kirsty could see George’s little brown hole right in front of her. She pointed the thin end of the plug towards the sensitive opening and slowly moved it closer. She knew the anticipation for when it was coming was driving George mad and she liked it.

Slowly, Kirsty moved the plug closer and closer until it was resting on George’s ass. She could feel him whimper a little bit when he felt it’s touch, she loved his reactions. He was practically begging for it to be put in just to stop the anticipation.

Kirsty pushed it forward slightly and the very tip entered the trembling sissy. Kirsty heard a moan of shock quickly give way to a moan of pleasure, she smiled as she slowly pushed it in further.

“Just a little more.” Kirsty said as the plug passed the halfway point. George’s legs were twitching with every move.

George was looking up and the ceiling and wincing from what his cage was doing to him. He could feel every centimetre of plug entering him until he finally felt the flared base pressing against his cheeks. George grunted slightly as he felt Kirsty’s hand leave the plug.

“Now you are all ready for your nappy.” Kirsty said as she gently lowered George’s legs.

George winced a little as his legs were returned to the table and he felt both the constricting cage and the plug shift uncomfortably. He felt almost like a machine with so many little toys poking and prodding him. He tried to forget about them as the front of his new pink nappy was lifted up and taped closed. It was impossible to forget since every step sent a reminder to George’s brain.

Kirsty dressed George in a rather plain pink t-shirt and some blue denim overalls that were cut off at the knees. The straps ran up and over each of the sissy’s shoulders. It was a nice and comfortable outfit for lounging around the house.

As George walked down the stairs after Kirsty he heard the doorbell ring and froze in his place. He nervously whimpered as Kirsty approached the door.

“Relax.” Kirsty said, “It’s just Sarah and Nick.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Nick and Sarah are back at Kirsty's house for their lesson in how to act. How do Kirsty and George plan to teach the couple? And will George and Nick make up after the explosive exit the previous week?

---

This has been available on my Patreon for the last week and for $5 you can see each of my posts (one each four days) one week before everyone else. For $10 there are exclusive stories as well. There are more tiers and rewards available on my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all my patrons who allow me to write as much as I do, they are all very appreciated: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Charlie S, Spaxxs, John D, Pierre-David G, Vincent, Struggle, Kit, Sith, Daniel, Ak, M, Sophie S, Earnest B, Jack O, Joshua M, NunyoBC, Txdiapered, Kin, P74_1986, Chris, Dre, Mike H, Kei, Dorian G, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Darrell, Jack C, S Millard, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Ron M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Tim F, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J,Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Malcolm E, Brandon S, Nate J, Tomy, Infouneed2know, Daniel W, LuvsSissy, Guilyn, Erik P, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Kent J

---

George hardly felt any better knowing Nick was on the other side of the door. He worried that Nick was still angry with him, George wouldn’t blame his friend after he had sold him out just a week ago. George stayed on the stairs in his girly clothes as Kirsty walked straight to the door and opened it.

“Hello Kirsty.” Sarah said immediately before turning to the sissy on the stairs, “Hi George.”

George waved shyly but then quickly pulled his hand down when he saw Nick follow his wife through the front door. He looked away immediately. Despite his cage and his plug it was the look Nick was giving him that made him feel the most uncomfortable.

“Let me stop you right there.” Kirsty said as she closed the front door.

Sarah stopped in her tracks and turned towards her friend. Nick just quickly walked to the foot of the stairs and watched the two women, he was very aware of George’s eyes staring a hole through him. Nick was wearing relatively normal clothes today so he felt a happy superiority over the sissy in their pink and feminine clothes.

“Today I’m not Kirsty.” Kirsty said with a sultry smile, “Today I’m Mistress.”

“You’re kidding, right?” Sarah smiled as if trying to catch her friend out.

“Absolutely not.” Kirsty replied seriously. She wasn’t smiling, “Today you aren’t “Mummy Sarah”. You are just another little slut, like any other.”

Sarah gasped in shock and Nick’s mouth dropped open. Nick couldn’t believe that someone was talking to Sarah like that. He thought about stepping in between the two women but he felt a hand on his shoulder, Nick turned to see George holding him back.

“She knows what she’s doing.” George whispered.

Nick scowled and pulled himself away from the sissy’s grip before turning to watch the scene in front of him again.

“I… I…” Sarah was stuttering.

“Get in the dungeon.” Kirsty ordered as she pointed to the door to the garage, “Now.”

Nick expected Sarah to argue. He expected her to laugh and tell Kirsty to knock it off but Sarah hesitated for a second and then meekly walked through into the converted garage. Nick watched with open-mouthed shock. He saw Kirsty look at him and she smirked.

“You are surprised?” Kirsty asked Nick as she slowly closed the few feet to Nick. She reached forward and patted Nick’s nappy, “Honey, taking control isn’t just about giving orders. Some of us can make others do as we wish and others… Well, they end up back in nappies.”

“Bitch.” Nick growled through clenched teeth. Clearly the mistress hadn’t forgiven him for hitting George.

Kirsty didn’t miss a beat. Without even batting an eyelid she thrust her hand forward again and grabbed the front of Nick’s padding, Kirsty squeezed her hand causing Nick to wince and yelp in pain.

“You and George will play nice.” Kirsty whispered into Nick’s ear, “If you don’t you will answer to me.”

Nick nodded his head frantically and Kirsty slowly relaxed her grip. Nick massaged the front of his pants as he winced through the pain. He felt the pain slowly dissipate and Kirsty was still waiting in front of him.

“You’ll go upstairs with George.” Kirsty ordered.

Nick still wanted to argue but he swallowed his pride and followed the sissy up the stairs and into George’s nursery.

George flounced into the room in his feminine clothes and sat down on the edge of his crib. He winced as the plug was pushed further into him and he took a second to try and get comfortable. He watched as Nick walked straight over to the window and look outside. He seemed to be determined not to talk to George as he folded his arms across his chest and deliberately avoided looking at him.

If there had been a clock in the room the ticking would have been deafening as the silence seemed palpable. George thought Nick was a powder keg and he was trying very hard not to light the fuse. It was why he was very surprised when Nick sighed and turned away from the window.

“I’m sorry.” Nick said at last, “I’m sorry I punched you… Again.”

“I-I’m sorry too.” George replied. His voice showed the shock he felt, “I shouldn’t have sold you out.”

“You had no choice.” Nick waved his hand dismissively, “I was angry and hot headed but I know you were given no choice. It just… Sucks.”

George nodded his head. He smiled a little bit and, when Nick returned the smile, he stood up. Slowly and carefully George waddled across the room until he was stood next to Nick at the window. He awkwardly stood next to Nick quite unsure of what to do next.

Nick took the reins and wrapped the sissy in a hug. They spent a couple of seconds holding each other before separating and moving apart. They were both a little pink in the face from the situation.

“I deserved it.” Nick said as he turned his back on the window, “After everything that happened I was just as bad as she was.”

“Being in control is hard.” George said with a shrug, “Why do you think I gave it all up?”

“I guess…” Nick replied slowly, “I was never too good at it myself. As bad as all this is there is a certain pleasantness that comes with not having to worry about anything.”

“Now you’re getting it.” George giggled.

“But there’s a difference between giving up a little control and, well, this!” Nick spread his arms out and shook his head, “I’m not a baby and I don’t deserve to be treated like one.”

“You say one thing… But I think you think another thing.” George sat down on the floor in front of his little doll house.

Nick didn’t reply. He looked at George questioningly when the sissy winced again.

“Are you hurt?” Nick asked to change the subject.

“No.” George replied.

“What’s with the wincing?” Nick walked away from the window and sat down cross-legged in front of the sissy.

“I’m not sure you want to know.” George replied with a little snide smile.

“You think you can shock me after everything that’s happened?” Nick replied.

“I’m… Plugged.” George blushed as he spoke.

“Plugged?” Nick asked naively. Realisation dawned on him slowly, “Oh! I see.”

George nodded his head slowly and fiddled with one of the buttons on his overalls. Nick was equally embarrassed but not overly surprised.

“What’s that like?” Nick asked after a little silence, “I’ve never had something like that.”

“It’s weird.” George said, “You can always feel it but especially when you sit down. It’s hard to explain, it’s one of my hollow ones so-”

“Hollow ones?” Nick’s eyebrows furrowed.

“It’s got a hole through it so that… Well, I’m sure you can guess!” George said.

“Oh…” Nick thought for a second, “I didn’t know those were a thing.”

Silence fell again as Nick digested the news. Nick had started to think that he knew a lot about BDSM and all of it’s aspects but he kept finding new things that he didn’t know about previously. He thought back to that morning when Sarah had threatened him with a suppository and wondered what other things she was thinking about.

Nick suddenly became concerned about what Kirsty might be teaching his wife down in the garage. He kind of wished he could be a fly on the wall. He didn’t know what devious things Kirsty and Sarah would cook up together but he knew that he wouldn’t like it.

“Mistress wanted me to teach you a bit about being a sub.” George eventually said.

“Teach me?” Nick asked, “What’s there to learn?”

“Apparently quite a bit.” George replied, “Because you and your wife have got into some very bad habits.”

Nick nodded his head as he looked down at the floors. His nappy was freshly warm again but he didn’t remember wetting it, it must have happened since he got up to the bedroom though.

“I mean… I don’t want to pry to deep or anything but-” George said slowly before being cut off.

“No, you’re right.” Nick replied. He smiled a little, “Teach me, Sensei.”

George giggled as Nick did an over exaggerated bow. He nodded his head and thought about where to start, he really hadn’t planned anything because he didn’t expect Nick to even talk to him after his betrayal.

“Well, firstly… You need boundaries.” George said, “You need to know where hard limits are because what happened with your wife and her friend was because she made assumptions.”

“Isn’t that her fault then?” Nick asked seriously.

“Yes and no.” George said, “She was at fault to some extent but you did give her permission to do whatever with Jack.”

“I did…” Nick replied, “But only because I was scared that if I didn’t let Sarah have what she wanted that she would make me leave.”

“But you never made that clear.” George said as he tugged on the strap of his overalls, “She thought she had permission and that you were fine with it all. Basically, the key there is communication.”

“It’s hard to talk to her when she has control like that.” Nick admitted quietly.

“I know it is.” George reached forward and put a consoling hand on Nick’s arm, “But you and her need to find a way to discuss things properly. If you don’t do that then this will happen again, I’m sure Kirsty will tell Sarah the same thing.”

Nick nodded his head but he was doubtful about having a way to make Sarah listen to him. George was correct that their relationship had become toxic though, at the very least they had to stop trying to get control over one another in such a malicious way.

“You are Sarah’s submissive husband.” George continued, “She is in control of the relationship but that doesn’t mean she can do whatever she likes. She might make you uncomfortable or embarrassed but she can’t do things like cheat on you when you haven’t given her your express permission.”

“I think I understand.” Nick was still nodding his head.

Nick was a little unhappy that it should just be assumed that Sarah was in control of their relationship. He had to concede that he was a useless husband when things were equal and he had to admit that when he took control of the relationship things didn’t go well at all.

“I feel like I should be taking notes.” Nick said with a little smile. George laughed.

“I don’t mean to lecture.” George said, “But I’m a bit more experienced at this stuff. I know it can be scary putting all your trust in one person and I know what it feels like where they damage that trust. The point is that you two are made for each other and you guys can make this work.”

“I just… I never saw myself like this.” Nick blushed a little, “I didn’t realise that “this” even exists!”

“But here you are.” George smiled.

Nick stayed quiet.

“Maybe we should play for a bit.” George suggested, “Mistress is going to be with Sarah for a little while I think.”

“Really?” Nick asked. He was curious as to what was going on downstairs, “Do you know what they are doing?”

“I don’t know what’s happening down there exactly, just that Mistress is making sure your wife knows a little more about BDSM.” George hesitated. He wasn’t sure what was happening but he knew from the way Kirsty had been acting and speaking that something would be going on “Her methods are a bit more… Practical.”

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Couple more fantastic chapters. I was pretty impressed with Nick in this chapter. Him realizing that George didn’t have a choice and had to set him up had to take some doing. I think that having a better understanding of what the whole BDSM thing really is will help Nick and Sara a great deal. I had to wait a little while to post this because I needed a new day to roll over so I could give it a like. I will be waiting for more.