LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Boy, do I love this story!  It's got a bit of everything and I really enjoy seeing the new updates. Thanks for continuing to share it with us Elfy!

I'm surprised though at all the replies enthusiastically condemning Nick and letting Sarah completely off the hook (even though I can understand them based upon the demographics of the site ;) ).  She way overstepped her boundaries, cheated on her husband without a care in the world (and even took sadistic joy in showing him!!!), and exposed him to his friends and others outside of their relationship without consent or care. In my mind she is really the one at fault for letting this whole thing get out of hand, even though Nick's behavior cannot be excused either. What I like a whole lot about this story is that it isn't just a fapfiction, it really digs into a bit more realism and relationship aspects of stuff while framing it in an AB atmosphere in one of those "I know this is tailored to AB stuff and a bit out there, but it's just on the edge of could be real" territory which I think is very fun. There's a sense of balance about it all.  Hell after what Sarah did to Nick I can completely understand why he is lashing out.  I'd imagine many people would do the same in that situation as well.  As the story went along I found myself getting more and more angry at Sarah's flippant behavior and complete lack of awareness about what she was doing (a testament to the writer for sure to draw people in and get them invested!)

After the most recent chapters it seems like neither of them have learned a damned thing about how to fix this issue and Sarah's response shows just how little she truly cares about resolving this.  The first chance she gets to discuss the whole thing after seeing first hand how she has been treating Nick, and she's immediately back to scheming how to get back on top and reverse the situation to once again dominate Nick and take use the relationship to her advantage.  The baseball game really showed Nick is struggling with some internal stuff and seems to be very vulnerable with the weight of all of this crashing down on him and leaving him in a place I fear Sarah will be able to take advantage of him easily. I do hope that we head down a path where Sarah realizes she royally fucked up and needs to shoulder the blame for the majority of this cluster.  I really with Kristy had stepped in and given her a heavy dose of reality to make her realize what she was, and is again, doing, but maybe she's biding her time.  Fingers crossed.

Either way I'm happy to be along for the ride wherever your mind decides to take us Elfy!!!

Here is the next part of "Bad Husband" that has been available on my Patreon for the last week just like any and all updates. For $5 you can see these stories before the general public and for $10 there are exclusive stories to see. There are also pictures, audio readings and more. Check out my Patreon page for more information :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys my stories. Replies are very welcome since they are the thing that motivates me most! An extra big thank you to my Patrons, without whom I couldn't write nearly as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Sebastian, Ron M, M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Sith, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cole T, Dorian G, Babybb, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, P74_1986, Chris B, Ron N, Jerry J, Frank S, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Guilyn, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin John, Ben F, Hendy C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S

---

“He’s here!” George squealed as he looked through the living room window at the road outside. The quiet sunshine of the street has been shattered by the arrival of Nick’s car.

“What!?” Kirsty and Sarah said in unison before Sarah added, “He’s not supposed to be home for another hour!”

Sarah and Kirsty quickly started trying to hide anything that might show that they had been doing anything other than baby activities. They had been caught unawares by Nick’s early return even though they had sent George to look out of the window just in case.

“We’re not ready!” Sarah said in a panic.

“Yes we are.” Kirsty replied calmly as she put her arm around her best friend, “This is it. We are going to fix things right now.”

Sarah nodded her head but looked a little frantic still. She was nervous and her hands automatically went down to feel the padding underneath her dress. She felt the soft plastic and heard it crinkle between her legs. It was wet.

Prepared was not something Sarah felt even though she knew her part in the plan was actually very small. She couldn’t help feeling that this plan required a lot of things to go exactly right.

Sarah hadn’t wanted to wet her nappy around Kirsty, especially once her friend had agreed to help her grow up. Kirsty had said it would be better for her to wet herself, for her to look like Kirsty had done as Nick had asked, just in case he was suspicious. So Sarah had been made to take a deep breath and relax as she felt the warm flow of urine soak into her nappy as she had done so many times over that last week. She was a little worried how used to the tickling sensation she had become.

“George?” Kirsty’s eyes were narrowed and she walked across the room to her sissy.

“Yes, Mistress.” George replied quickly. He gave a quick curtsey before returning to look at the window. Nick was still sitting in his car, he would be heading towards the house at any moment.

“Where do your loyalties lay?” Kirsty asked as she stared at George with a fierce, unblinking look.

“What do you-” George started.

“Don’t treat me like an idiot.” Kirsty muttered into George’s ear from right behind him. She reached around and grabbed the front of the sissy’s nappy. It was wet.

“Mistress, I-” George was looking startled.

“I saw the video, remember.” Kirsty whispered, “I see the way you look at Nick. He told you to warn him if we were planning anything. I want to know whether you are going to tell him or whether you will be loyal to your owner.”

“Mistress, I would never… I mean I… Ouch!” George stuttered and then yelped in pain like a dog as Kirsty squeezed the front of the diaper.

“If you tell him anything this is over.” Kirsty continued in her hushed tone, “This is bigger than me and you. This is about their marriage. I’m not playing around here, you better know what is best for you.”

George gulped but couldn’t respond. His breath was held as he winced through the pain of his Mistress’ grip on his genitals. All he could do was frantically nod his head until Kirsty let go, he was upset that his Mistress didn’t seem particularly inclined to let go.

In truth, George did feel a little torn about things. He undeniably had feelings for Nick and didn’t like that the two women were planning to use him as a pawn in their game. He hated being dishonest to Nick and yet he knew that if he disobeyed Kirsty he would put his relationship with her in danger. He felt like he was in the middle of some big political game. He didn’t know if he could go through with it.

“Please, Mistress…” George had tears in his eyes, “I will do as you ask!”

“Good.” Kirsty replied as she released the sissy from her grip, “Now go upstairs and do as you were told.”

George gave the little curtsey he had been taught early on in the relationship and scurried out of the room as Nick came walking up the garden path. He knew what he was supposed to do but he still didn’t know if he could make it happen. All he knew was that Kirsty was relying on him to make their plan happen, he felt a lot of pressure. He headed straight up to the nursery and waited.

It was only seconds after George had passed out of sight that the doorbell rang and Kirsty went to let Nick in. She took a deep breath before opening the door and hoped that George could be as reliable as he claimed he was.

“Hello Nick, you’re back early.” Kirsty said as pleasantly as she could.

Nick didn’t say anything, he just scowled at Kirsty with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. He saw Kirsty look down and frown, he watched as she gradually realised he had a large wet patch on his trousers, by now the patch went down all the way to Nick’s shoes.

“What on Earth…” Kirsty muttered as she looked Nick in the face again.

“I had a slight malfunction with my underwear. May I come in?” Nick hissed the words as he waited for Kirsty to get out of his way.

“Just don’t drip everywhere.” Kirsty replied as she tried to keep a straight face. Kirsty had tried to be prepared for every outcome but this was something that took her by surprise.

Nick walked into the house with his head bowed, it was a very different Nick from the one who had left Sarah at Kirsty’s house an hour or so earlier. Kirsty noticed he was a lot less confident, she wondered what had happened at the football match that had caused all of this.

Nick headed straight for the stairs and prepared to climb them. He couldn’t help the waddle as his saturated nappy forced his legs apart. The wet streaks going down his legs had grown cold and very uncomfortable, he wanted out of these things immediately.

“Where are you going?” Kirsty asked as he got halfway up the stairs.

“To change.” Nick said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Don’t you want to check Sarah first?” Kirsty asked as she indicated the living room.

“I’m sure she’s fine.” Nick said dismissively as he continued upstairs, “I’ll see her when I’ve changed.”

Kirsty shook her head and turned back towards the living room. She really hoped that George was ready up there because Nick was heading up there a lot faster than any of them had expected.

Nick walked up the stairs in as much of a hurry as he could with the very heavy nappy between his legs and wasn’t in the mood for any of Kirsty’s taunting. He didn’t care that he had come back leaking, all he cared about was getting into some dry things.

Normally, the fact he had just turned up at Kirsty’s house in a leaking nappy would make Nick embarrassed but he was so uncomfortable and fed-up with the day that as long as he got out of this nappy he didn’t care.

Nick waddled down the landing and pushed the door of the nursery open. He may not have any spare nappies with him but he knew that George would have plenty. He planned to grab one, get changed and then go home. He was in no mood to stick around.

“Hello Nick.” George’s voice was soft and almost a whisper.

“George? I thought you were downstairs.” Nick was taken aback at the sissy standing in the room but it wasn’t that unusual. He quickly recovered and went to the drawers to find one of the plain white nappies.

“I was sent up here to play.” George said, “The women wanted some time alone.”

“Mmhmm.” Nick was barely paying attention as he pulled out one of the folded up nappies, “They haven’t been planning anything have they?”

“No…” George said it as convincingly as possible. Maybe a little too convincingly because Nick turned to look at him for a second.

Nick pulled out the new nappy and started to head towards the centre of the room. He stood next to George and smiled, he wrapped his arms around the sissy and pulled him into a hug.

“I knew I could count on you.” Nick whispered. He kissed the sissy on the forehead leaving George blushing slightly.

“I… I’ve missed you.” George stuttered as Nick released him and walked towards the changing table.

“I’ve missed you too.” Nick replied, “But I’ve been very busy training my wife.”

Nick reached the changing table and saw a nappy already open and waiting to be taped around someone’s waist. He looked down at it in confusion for a second before putting two and two together and realising it must be for George.

“You were about to change?” Nick asked as he pointed at the open padding.

“Yes.” George replied whilst looking at the floor, “I’m almost leaking.”

“I’m one step ahead of you in that respect…” Nick said rather ruefully, “Go on then, you might as well change first, no point both of us leaking.”

George nodded and walked forward. Nick thought the sissy looked rather nervous and couldn’t seem to look at him, he knew George was timid but he had no idea that he was this shy. It kind of triggered Nick’s domineering side.

“Could you help with my dress?” George asked when he reached Nick. George indicated the zip that ran down the back that the sissy couldn’t reach on his own.

Nick reached forward and grabbed the zip. He lightly pulled it down allowing the dress to open up. Once the zip was all the way down, George lifted his arms up and Nick pulled it off of him. It left George in just his frilly socks and sagging nappy.

George smiled at Nick bashfully before hopping up on to the changing table. He laid back and paused for a second before looking at Nick.

“W-Would you like to change me?” George asked as his face went even redder.

“I don’t know if I should…” Nick muttered. In truth he was interested and his lust for George hadn’t gone away. But he was scared of being discovered doing anything like that when his wife and Kirsty were in the house. Nick looked towards the door as if hoping it would tell him if people were outside or not.

Nick tried to decide what he should do as he looked at George smiling at him from the table.

---

“When do we go up?” Sarah was still feeling frantic and even though Nick had only just reached the top of the stairs she was already pulling on Kirsty’s sleeve.

“Just wait a minute.” Kirsty said in reply, “Give George a little time.”

“Why do you think this will work?” Sarah asked. It seemed like such a long shot to the suffering wife.

“Because I’ve seen the way they look at each other.” Kirsty muttered, “I knew George was bisexual, I tested that out myself, I had no idea your husband had an interest in guys though. You’ve said that Nick always makes impulsive decisions and bad choices? Well, let’s give him the chance to make that bad decision. Did you really not know that Nick had at least a passing interest in men?”

“I never knew.” Sarah replied with a shake of the head, “Well, until that video you showed me. It’s been rather forgotten with everything else going on. I’m shocked he never told me.”

“He probably didn’t know either.” Kirsty shrugged, “But he really likes George so just give them a minute and then we’ll head up to the nursery door.”

“I feel sick…” Sarah felt like she was hyperventilating as she struggled to keep her breathing under control. Surely this plan would never work, Nick would never go for it.

“Calm down.” Kirsty replied, “George wouldn’t disappoint me. That man would walk up Everest and back if I asked him.”

Kirsty wished she was as confident as she sounded when talking to Sarah. In all honesty she had no idea if George would be able to follow the plan even if he wanted to. This was a long shot but it was the only shot they had.

The two stood in silence for another half a minute before Kirsty gestured to Sarah to follow her and to be extra quiet.

Sarah, her heart beating so hard she thought the whole house could hear it, followed her best friend up the stairs as quietly as she could. They both skipped the squeaky step, Sarah’s intimate knowledge of Kirsty’s house coming in handy, and slowly moved down the landing to the closed nursery door.

“Just wait…” Kirsty mouthed at Sarah.

Kirsty carefully placed her head to the door and listened. She could hear talking, that was a good sign, but she was waiting for very different noises before bursting through and hopefully evening the scales of her friend’s relationship.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the next part of "Bad Husband" that has been available on my Patreon for the last week just like any and all updates. For $5 you can see these stories before the general public and for $10 there are exclusive stories to see. There are also pictures, audio readings and more. Check out my Patreon page for more information :)

A big thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys my stories. Replies are very welcome since they are the thing that motivates me most! An extra big thank you to my Patrons, without whom I couldn't write nearly as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Sophie S, Jack C, Frank S, Sam M, Cheryl C, Carlota C, Alex W, Snazzycool, Ron M, M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cole T, Dorian G, Babybb, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jery J, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Dre, Scott S, Akithor, Diapering Daddy, Guilyn, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin John, Ben F, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J

I also write commissions. If you have a story idea you can message me and we can discuss it :)

--- 

Just as a quick disclaimer before we begin... This part does have a little same-sex sexual content. It is also an important part for the story and so I would suggest at least skimming it even if the sexual stuff isn't really your "thing". :)

---

George laid on the table with a red face as Nick looked from the door back to him. He hated to be manipulating his friend but he would be lying if he said he wasn’t attracted to him. Curious as well, curious as to what it was like being with another guy.

Nick had very rarely thought about guys in a sexual way before all this started but ever since he had met George there had been curiosity within him. He wished he could explain it better, maybe feelings were always there but he couldn’t come to terms with them until he saw George all dressed up as a sissy, maybe it was then that his brain connected the dots.

“It’s just a change.” George said with a shrug, “I’m usually not allowed to do them myself. I’m only up here alone because Kirsty wanted more time to help with Sarah.”

“To help Sarah?” Nick asked suspiciously.

“No…” George replied quickly, “To help WITH Sarah. She wanted to spend some time with her to get her used to her position.”

“Right.” Nick said. He couldn’t help being suspicious but he trusted George.

For a few moments Nick remained silent and looked over to the door again. He was weighing up his options and needed to make his decision soon since he didn’t want to be in this soaked diaper for any longer than necessary.

“You really want me to do it?” Nick asked his friend with a small smile. It was a shy smile, a smile that someone made embarrassed by a compliment would give.

“I’m not very good at doing it myself…” George replied quietly with a blush, “And last time you did it you were pretty good.”

“Alright. I suppose there’s no harm in a quick nappy change.” Nick said, “Though I haven’t had that much experience with it either, the last one might have been beginners luck. I can never seem to get it right with Sarah.”

“I’m sure you’ll be great.” George mumbled embarrassedly.

Nick walked over to the end of the changing table with rosy cheeks and shaky hands. He didn’t know why he was so nervous, he had said this was just a nappy change and he was going to stick to that… Probably.

George was smiling up at Nick as the latter started to pull off the tapes on his nappy. He had seen everything inside the nappy before and yet it still felt like Nick was opening some mysterious gift. He felt quite excited at the prospect despite himself.

Nick ripped the tapes off and gently lowered the front of the nappy. Nick’s first thought was that George was wrong about his padding. He had said he was about to leak but, in Nick’s opinion, the nappy could still take at least another wetting. Perhaps if he had been thinking more clearly this would have concerned him a little bit.

“Sorry…” George said quietly as he covered his eyes in embarrassment.

“About wha… Oh…” Nick was stopped mid-sentence when he saw George’s tool twitching as it was released from the warm confines of his nappy.

Nick was fascinated as it slowly gained in size. He had never seen someone else’s so up close like this. It was strangely magnetic to Nick’s eyes, he just couldn’t look away.

After a few seconds Nick realised he was just staring at his friend’s genitals and shook some sense into himself. He reached under the table for the wipes and lifted the box on the table, grabbing a handful of the wet wipes he began cleaning George’s inner thighs and his lower tummy. He was very thorough with his cleaning until there was only one thing left to rub.

“You… You don’t have to.” George stuttered although he knew his Mistress would hate to him say that.

Nick didn’t reply. He had never touched another person there before but he would be lying if he said he had never been curious about it. The way it bobbed up and down on George’s tummy, it almost seemed like it was too good of an opportunity to miss. It would just be experimentation after all, no one would have to know, and George would never tell anyone. Just a little exploring of sexuality never hurt anyone.

Nick picked up a few new wipes and reached forwards with a trembling hand. He saw George looking down at him with his mouth hanging open. It was hard to say which one of them was blushing more.

Nick gingerly touched George’s penis. He just dabbed the bottom of the shaft before feeling a little more confident and starting to lightly rub. Nick didn’t know what he was doing or if this was even remotely pleasurable to George but the way the sissy’s breathing changed he guessed he was doing something right.

He knew he should stop but Nick was fascinated by what was in front of him. He soon found that it was quite easy to give the sissy pleasure, he just started to touch the places that Nick liked to be touched.

Before Nick really knew what he was doing he found the wipe tossed to the side and gingerly touched George with his fingers. The sissy responded with some low moans. The head of George’s penis glimmered slightly with pre-cum as the excitable sissy writhed on the table.

“I’ve… Never done this before.” Nick whispered.

“You can stop if you want.” George replied, “I get teased and denied all the time. I’ll understand.”

Nick might not get this chance again. This might be his only chance to try something that he had long been curious about even if he rarely admitted it. Nick looked to the door again and it was still closed, Kirsty and Sarah must still be downstairs. Maybe they were in the garage, maybe Sarah was being punished like he had been.

“This is just between you and me, OK?” Nick said as he pulled the wet nappy out from underneath George.

George nodded his head excitedly as Nick balled the used nappy up and dropped it on the floor next to the table.

Nick swallowed as he felt his heart hammering with nerves. He leaned down and saw the throbbing member getting closer and closer. He stopped a few inches short and stood up again.

“I can trust you on that can’t I?” Nick asked, “You wouldn’t tell Kirsty or Sarah? You wouldn’t do anything to hurt me?”

George felt a thousand emotions and thoughts race through his head one after another. Each one chased the last one out before he had time to process it. He knew what he had been asked to do and that he was on the verge of completing his task but now his loyalties were being tested. He had to think fast… Did he lie to Nick about planning to help Kirsty? Or did he tell Nick the plan and ruin things with Kirsty?

“You can trust me.” George said quietly. He looked at Nick as he did so and did his best to keep a poker face.

Nick nodded and smiled as he looked down again. He lowered himself and hovered over George’s crotch. He reminded himself that he was just exploring things and that this may be his only chance to try something like this.

Opening his mouth, Nick hesitantly lowered his face until he felt George’s spongy head touch his lips. Nick closed his eyes and opened wider as he lowered his head until the tip of George’s penis touched his tongue. He was surprised by its warmth though he knew he shouldn’t be. He was used to oral sex giving him intense pleasure and it was weird to know he was engaging in oral sex but not feeling the usual feelings.

Nick found it very exciting to be pleasing someone else like this. It felt so naughty and the sissy’s gasps only egged him on.

It was saltier than Nick expected and although he had done his best with the cleaning there was still a very slight taste of urine. He knew this felt good for George as the sissy let out a deep and quiet sigh. Nick could feel himself becoming excited in his nappy and one of his hands went inside the waistband of his trousers.

Nick rubbed his tongue against George’s penis and felt it twitch in response. Nick began to rub the front of his nappy as he continued to play with George.

George clearly didn’t get this sort of attention very often because he very quickly began to lift his hips rhythmically in the way Nick knew meant he was getting close. Nick suddenly realised that if George was to ejaculate it would be on to Nick. He hadn’t thought this far ahead but could he let another guy blow their load inside his mouth?

Nick didn’t pull away. Instead he pushed on regardless and forced as much of George’s dick into his mouth as he could. Nick could feel George bucking his hips slightly and he knew what was about to happen. The naked man underneath George squirmed and his breathing became ragged as he started whining.

“Oooh.” George squealed in a high-pitch voice. It was loud, Nick was sure it would carry out of the nursery.

Nick braced himself and he felt George’s tool suddenly twitch and a spurt of hot and salty liquid suddenly warmed his tongue. George was squealing like a pig as he orgasmed but over the sound of his sissy friend, Nick suddenly heard the door open.

Nick’s eyes went wide and he quickly pulled away from George. He turned his head towards the door and as he did so he felt a couple of spurts of George’s cum hit him in the side of the face as George finally calmed down from his excitement.

“Well, well, well…” Kirsty said as she folded her arms and smiled at the scene in front of her.

Nick shook his head in shock. As his head moved back and forth he felt a dripping of George’s love fall from his cheek and on to his shoulder.

Sarah was just behind Kirsty and her eyes were just as wide as Nick’s. It was hard to say which one of them was more in shock. Sarah couldn’t believe that Kirsty’s plan had worked yet alone walking in on her husband like this. She tried to work out if she was happy to see Nick like this or annoyed. In the end she decided it was probably a mixture of both.

There was silence as no one dared say a word. It was one of the most surreal scenes that Nick could imagine. He wracked his brain to search for an explanation as to why George’s still hard dick was out and Nick had half of a facial. Was there any possible explanation other than the truth?

“Sarah… I can explain…” Nick gasped. He felt his heart hammering so much that he was surprised it hadn’t burst out of his chest. He belatedly realised his hand was still down his trousers and he pulled it slowly as if hoping no one would notice. He guessed that at least Kirsty had seen it because she covered her mouth and giggled as he did it.

“Can you?” Sarah asked as her voice returned to her, “Because you look like you have someone else’s cum on your face.”

Nick couldn’t deny this and he cringed as he felt the sticky liquid on him still. The idea had been hot a minute ago, now he just felt disgusted with himself.

“I was… I…” Nick looked down at George who was still on the table with his eyes half-closed. He looked to be in a state of bliss and he certainly wouldn’t be any help in this situation.

“George. You’ve done your job. Nick, finish changing his nappy.” Kirsty commanded. The wind had changed and all of a sudden any air of authority that Nick once had disappeared. The women were taking control of the situation.

“Your job?” Nick asked in confusion. He turned to face George who was no longer smiling.

“Erm, well…” George fiddled with his fingers and looked at Kirsty for help.

“You… You set me up?” Nick asked quietly as everything started to come together in his mind.

“Come off it, Nick.” Kirsty said, “Here, move out of the way. I’ll change the damn nappy.”

Nick allowed Kirsty to move him out of the way. He stood a step back from the table as Kirsty swiftly pulled out a new nappy and began sliding it under George. This had to be a nightmare, Nick thought. This couldn’t be reality.

“Ahem…” Sarah cleared her throat as she glowered at Nick.

“It’s not my fault!” Nick suddenly said as he turned to his wife.

“Not your fault?” Sarah repeated incredulously, “Is that your answer to everything? The bedwetting, the lost job, the accidents… Not your fault?”

“I was tricked!” Nick replied in desperation as George dropped off the table with a new nappy taped on.

“You were tricked?” Sarah replied with a shake of the head, “Did George tell you he was hiding food down there or something?”

“Well, no…” Nick said, “But… But…”

“And you had the nerve to do all this to me because of the incident with Jack!?” Sarah shook her head, “I think it’s time things changed.”

“Changed?” Nick repeated. He couldn’t hide the look of worry on his face.

“Yes.” Sarah’s face was hardened, it was as if the last week had never happened. The confidence was back and Nick suddenly felt adrift at sea, “We can start with that nappy.”

“But I’m in charge.” Nick said meekly. His voice didn’t carry any of the authority that he had tried to put into it.

Nick looked at Kirsty who was staring at him without expression, he looked at George who was sitting on the edge of the crib in just a nappy and looking at the floor in front of him. He was looking for anyone to back him up. His lust had been his downfall and now he would regret it, whatever moral high ground he once held had now crumbled. He had a chance to be responsible and he had blown it by not thinking.

“Get on the table Nick.” Kirsty said with a shake of her head.

Nick looked at Sarah who stared back with her steely eyes. He had no case to defend himself and the evidence of his misdeed was still covering the side of his face. Nick closed his eyes and let out a deep breath as he turned to the table. He clambered up and laid down with watery eyes.

By being caught pleasuring George like this he had shown he was just as bad as Sarah. His mind thought back to all the better decisions he could have made. He could have just ended all this stuff, he could have used some self-control… He could have done virtually anything else. He was ashamed of himself.

Sarah stepped forward and quickly pulled down Nick’s trousers. They were stained by the now mostly dry urine that had run down his leg. Sarah pulled the tapes off the nappy and pulled it away from Nick who didn’t move except to help his wife. He looked to the side at George who couldn’t return the look.

Nick was defeated. He couldn’t stop the tidal wave that was his wife, he felt powerless to stop her. If he was honest he had only ever been in control because Sarah acquiesced to it, he suddenly realised that as soon she didn’t feel guilty she was happy to take back control.

Sarah quickly placed the new padding underneath Nick and before he knew it he was in a new nappy. At least the dry padding from some comfort to Nick who was still struggling to come to terms with everything that was happening.

“You could barely even last a week as a responsible adult.” Sarah hissed through clenched teeth, “I’m surprised it took that long to be honest.”

Sarah helped Nick off the changing table and then walked closer to Kirsty. Sarah was smiling again, the smile of a woman saved.

Nick didn’t notice anything Sarah was doing now. He was still looking at George in a mixture of disbelief and growing anger. Nick had been betrayed by the sissy, betrayed by the one person he thought he could trust in this bizarre world of relationships he hadn’t fallen into. He remembered the first time he had ever met George, when he punched him in the face thinking he was an intruder. He wasn’t far off walking across the room and doing it again.

“Kirsty, do you mind if I borrow some clothes?” Sarah asked, “I don’t think this nappy or dress is appropriate anymore.”

“Sure thing.” Kirsty replied with a giggle. Kirsty left the room to go to her own bedroom.

George felt horrible and when he finally looked up from the carpet his cheeks showed tear marks as he looked at Nick.

“I’m sorry.” George mouthed at his friend whilst Sarah was looking away.

“How could you?” Nick mouthed back.

“They made me!” George replied with a shrug.

The door to the nursery opened again and Kirsty came in with some clothes for Sarah. Walking to a secluded corner of the room at the end of the changing table where no one could see her from their vantage points, Sarah ripped the nappy off and quickly stepped into a pair of pink panties and some trousers that were just a touch too large for her. She pulled off the sissy dress she had been made to wear and pulled on a plain white top.

“That feels so much better!” Sarah said with relief as she turned around and came out of the corner, “Oh, Nick? You’ve got a little something on the side of your face.”

Sarah pulled out some wipes and walked over to her husband who put his hand out to take them. Sarah simply batted the hand out of the way and cleaned Nick’s face herself. The product of George’s fun finally getting cleaned up.

“You should have told me.” Sarah said quietly as she cleaned Nick’s face, “If I knew you liked doing that so much we could have had all sorts of fun.”

“I don’t…” Nick hissed back and he went red in the face, “I was just… Experimenting.”

“Sure.” Sarah replied with a grin, “Come on. Go downstairs and get your shoes, it’s time to go home.”

Nick wanted to respond. He wanted to say no but after what he had been caught doing he almost felt like he deserved what was coming next. Maybe Sarah was right, maybe he was just an immature man who needed to be controlled. It wasn’t a pleasant thought but with his pee stained trousers on the floor he realised few other grown men would let that happen.

Stoically, and with as much dignity as a man openly wearing a nappy can have, Nick walked out of the door and down the stairs. He had been given his chance to show compassion towards his wife and put their relationship right and he had blown it. Now he knew he would have to start all over again when it comes to proving himself as a man and a husband.

Sarah started walking towards the nursery door herself when Kirsty stopped her.

“Do you remember what I said when I told you I would use George to help you?” Kirsty asked.

“I do…” Sarah replied hesitantly, “But you really want to do it?”

“Yes.” Kirsty replied with all seriousness, “I want to teach you and Nick what a real age play relationship is. I’m fed up of the pair of you playing games. Next Saturday, I want you both here so that Mistress Kirsty can teach you both a lesson.”

Sarah looked unsure, even a little nervous, but she nodded her head and continued out of the door with Kirsty close behind. George followed last of all, tears silently falling down his cheeks.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Three incredible new chapters, And I have no more likes to give. :( I was a bit surprised to see Nick pleasure George like that with the others in the house. On the other hand, Nick has never really been a person known to consistently make sound decisions. I am glad to see Sarah back in control. I am even happier to know that Kristy is going to give both some lessons. I am looking forward to reading more. 

Here is the latest post of "Bad Husband." For $5 you can get access to all my public story posts one week early and for $10 you can get early access plus exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards available on my Patreon page.

A big thank you to everyone who enjoys the story but a super thank you to everyone who supports me financially and allows me to keep up my schedule of a story update every four days: Dannydazzler, Daniel O, Sophie S, C Dom, Scy T, Joseph D, Persi S, Ceneroz, Rob, Drew J, Cole, Kyle L, Keen L, Dre, Darrell, Jack C, Frank S, S Millard, Cheryl C, Calota C, Alex W, Ron M, M, Tsidt, Britnee L, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cole T, Dorian G, Babybb, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, Chris B, WillNotWill, Jerry J, Charlie S, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew John D, Art M, Guilyn, Erik P, Epsilon89, Bojack D, Shihouin10, Scott S, Diapering Daddy, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, Lin J, Ben F, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J

Commissions available. Message me for details.

With their plan completed there are some major shifts in the relationships in the pipeline. How will Nick react to George's betrayal? Will he accept returning to babyhood? Will George forgive Kirsty for using him as a pawn?

---

The hallway at the bottom of the stairs was filled with tension. There was silence as Sarah put her shoes on, the only sound came from the waists of Nick and George. Nick was unable to look anyone else in the eye, his eyes were glued to the floor and he could see his nappy protruding from under his shirt. He wished that he was at least given the dignity of having it covered up.

“What a day…” Kirsty said with a stretch and a yawn, “And it’s not even dinner time yet.”

What a day indeed, Nick thought. He had been humiliated, embarrassed, betrayed and his ego had taken such a beating that it may never recover. He couldn’t have seen this day going this badly in his worst nightmares.

“Come on Nick.” Sarah said as she looked at her cowed husband, “Oh, I guess George already did!”

The two women started laughing loudly causing Nick to frown. He didn’t dare open his mouth in protest, it seemed like every time he did it just meant even more embarrassment for him. Besides, he couldn’t shake the feeling that he deserved this. He knew he was failing as a caregiver to Sarah, he had no idea how much work it was going to be. He had a niggling voice in the back of his head that maybe he was better off with his wife in charge.

“I’m sorry…” George whispered from behind Nick. With the echoing laughter the women were distracted enough to not hear the sissy speak.

“Don’t talk to me.” Nick quietly replied. His voice was stony and non-negotiable.

“Right, I think we are ready to go.” Sarah said as she stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder. She took Nick’s hand but the latter didn’t move.

“I… I need trousers…” Nick said quietly as he frowned at Sarah.

“It’s only a short walk to the car.” Sarah replied, “I don’t want to take even more of George’s clothes.”

Sarah walked out towards the car and unlocked it. The road was only a dozen or so feet from the front door but it looked like a mile to Nick who looked around the side of the doorframe with wide eyes filled with terror at being seen.

“Oh dear.” Kirsty said quietly to Nick as Sarah walked up the path, “It seems you really fucked this one up.”

Nick turned to Kirsty with his frustrations still threatening to overcome him. The last thing he needed was other people taunting him. He felt himself shaking and his fists curled into balls. Kirsty’s smug look of superiority was annoying in the extreme, Nick closed his eyes and took a deep breath in a bid to calm down.

“Go on, baby.” Kirsty continued, “Mommy’s calling you.”

Nick opened his eyes and the red mist descended. He reared his arm back in anger, turned to the side and punched George directly in the face. He was furious and betrayed as he span around to face away from the now whimpering sissy. Nick strode out of the house and towards the car. He was in a hurry to get in the car to stop this public exposure. He could hear the whimpering sissy and angry mistress as he waddled quickly towards the car.

“Coward!” Kirsty yelled from the front door before slamming it shut.

Nick hurried to the car and rubbed his fist slightly. He didn’t think Sarah saw what had happened as she was getting into the car at the time but he knew it was only a matter of time for her to find out. Kirsty would no doubt be ratting on him as soon as she could.

Pulling the car door open, the red faced Nick quickly jumped in and closed it behind him. He was so distracted with what had just happened that he had climbed into the back of the car like a child.

“Ready to go home?” Sarah asked as she turned around with a smile.

Nick folded his arms across his chest and looked out the window. He didn’t want to talk and he didn’t know what he would say even if he had the inclination. So much had happened in the last few hours that it felt like hours had passed since the football match. It was hard to believe that it was just that morning that Nick had filmed Sarah messing herself.

The drive home was very quiet. They had barely pulled away from the curb when Nick heard his wife’s phone beeping. Nick couldn’t know for sure but he assumed that Kirsty was letting Sarah know what he had done. He would regret his impetuosity later but that punch to his traitorous friend was worth it for the satisfaction.

As the car pulled back into their driveway Nick prepared for the worst. He watched his wife park the car and step out, without the nappy she seemed so fluid in her movements. Her happiness did nothing to help Nick because he knew he was in for a rough time after the last week.

Sarah opened the front door and stepped aside as she looked back to the car where Nick still sat. She exaggeratedly hit her forehead with the palm of her hand as if she had forgotten something before walking back to the car.

“How silly of me!” Sarah shouted with a smile as she walked back to the car, “I almost forgot to bring my baby in.”

Nick winced at how loud her voice was and he looked around at the surrounding houses to see if it was clear anyone had heard her. If there were any nosey people around, Nick couldn’t see them.

Sarah opened the backdoor of the car and pressed her palm against the crotch of Nick’s nappy. Nick looked at her with pursed lips, he was still dry and she should know that. It had only been half an hour since he was changed although if he was honest sometimes that was all that was required to thoroughly soak himself.

“In you come.” Sarah said as she unclipped her husband’s seat belt.

“Can I at least have some trousers?” Nick asked quietly as he tried to maintain as much of his dignity as he could.

“Of course you can.” Sarah said, “Once you get inside.”

Nick quietly cursed at his wife as she turned and walked away from the car. He looked around again to make sure there was no one around before hopping out of the car and hurrying into the house. As he slammed the door behind him he felt his heart hammering, all those feelings of fear subordination were coming back to him and they weren’t welcome.

“Get in your playpen.” Sarah said assertively as soon as the door was closed, “I have to tidy up the mess you made of this place.”

“Sarah…” Nick started.

“It’s “Mommy” to you.” Sarah interrupted, “And no more words. Get in your playpen.”

Sarah watched Nick sigh and walk past her without any more complaint. He looked at the floor and meekly checked himself into the baby prison. Sarah followed with satisfaction and locked Nick in.

After the last week Sarah wanted to make sure that Nick understood that things were back to normal, or at least her preferred version of normality. She had to make sure Nick knew she was back in charge even if that meant being harsh to him.

Nick didn’t expect anything else. He knew he probably had a very difficult time ahead of him.

---

Kirsty watched Nick walk away from the house with disgust. She closed the door once Nick had driven away and turned back into the house. Despite a lot of stress she was glad she was able to help her friend and she was pleased that Sarah and Nick would both be back to learn how to do their relationship properly.

George was rubbing his nose and had tears streaming down his face. He knew he must look like a mess but for as ragged as he was physically, he felt a lot more bruised emotionally.

“I think that went rather well.” Kirsty said as she walked away from the door. She started heading towards the living room when she felt a hand grab her arm.

Kirsty turned slowly back towards George with a frown. This was very out of character for the sissy, she didn’t know what to say. She looked at George and saw that he was really struggling with something.

“What do you think you are doing?” Kirsty asked in confusion.

“How could you use me like this?” George asked quietly, “How could you threaten my relationship with you and force me to betray my friend?”

“You do what I say.” Kirsty said as she pulled her arm away from George’s grip, “That’s always been how this works.”

Kirsty turned and walked into the living room. She was a little shocked at George standing up for himself like that, it wasn’t something he did often.

“You went too far.” George said as he followed Kirsty into the front room, “You shouldn’t have made me do that.”

“If it was really something you were absolutely against you could have used your safe word.” Kirsty said as she sat down, “I’ve always been clear about you having that option.”

“This wasn’t a game.” George replied with a much louder voice, “This wasn’t some fun and games between us, this was my friend that you made me manipulate. You told me you would throw me out if I didn’t help. You gave me no choice!”

“Well… I mean… I didn’t really mean that…” Kirsty replied quietly.

“You sounded like you meant it.” George replied.

Kirsty didn’t reply. She looked away from George and took a deep breath as she realised that she had probably neglected her sub’s feelings. She had made a big mistake by not asking his opinion. In all the attempts to fix Sarah and Nick’s relationship she had made a big mistake in her own. Kirsty chastised herself for the rookie mistake.

“I’m sorry.” Kirsty said, “You’re right. I made a big mistake as both your friend and your mistress. I promise I will do what I can to make sure Nick forgives you, OK?”

George didn’t seem too placated by Kirsty’s words and instead stood in front of her in his nappy. He crossed his arms across his chest.

“Alright…” Kirsty continued, “I have to make it up to you. I understand that. Is there something I can do that will allow you to forgive me?”

George paused for a second and thought about it. Being given carte blanche to ask for anything from Kirsty was not something he often got to do. In fact he was rather taken aback by suddenly being given the option to ask for something. He was so used to just being told what to do that he had to think for a minute before realising there was something he had wanted to for a long time, something that Kirsty had always been hesitant about.

“Well there is one thing…” George said slowly.

Kirsty immediately knew where George was going to take this. She sighed deeply as she waited for George to finish his request.

“I want to take you out on a date.” George said quietly.

Kirsty had always been against this idea on two principles. Firstly, she had always made it clear to George that this wasn’t a relationship built on love, it was just that they filled each other’s needs. A date gave a very different impression. Secondly, Kirsty felt the idea of George taking her out on a date didn’t fit her vision for their relationship. She was supposed to be in charge, if she let George take control of a night out it sent the wrong message.

“You know I think that’s a bad idea.” Kirsty said to her sissy.

“And you know I really want to do it!” George replied, “You asked if there was a way to make it up to me and there it is.”

“Fine.” Kirsty finally relented, “You can take me out for a meal on Friday night and I will do my best to get Nick to forgive you. Agreed?”

“Deal.” George said. He reached his hand out to shake Kirsty’s.

“In the meantime…” Kirsty ignored the sissy’s hand, “You have some duties to get to. Clean the bathroom. You have thirty minutes and anything I see that is still dirty will be cleaned with your tongue.”

George yelped and quickly turned away from Kirsty and hurried towards the stairs. He didn’t know if Kirsty was serious and he was keen on avoiding finding out.

---

Nick was sat in his playpen with his hand under his chin. He was still reeling from everything that had happened that day. From happily watching his wife soiling herself to sitting back in his playpen and feeling as if he was little more than dirt. He could hardly believe it had all happened in such a short time.

The nappy Nick was wearing was already damp but he didn’t particularly care, the nappies weren’t his concern anymore. That was back to Kirsty’s jurisdiction. It wasn’t good for him from a morale standpoint but he would likely leak a lot less. He had to admit that as a caregiver and a caretaker, he sucked.

Sarah was moving about the house and humming an annoying tune. Her happiness was obvious and she barely even looked over at Nick for a few hours as the man was forced to sit in his baby prison with nothing to do.

“Thought you might want to see this message.” Sarah suddenly said as she walked into the room shortly before dinner.

Nick had been slouched down and had his eyes closed when Sarah suddenly dropped his phone into the pen. She smiled and crossed her arms as Nick slowly moved over and picked the phone up. He turned the screen round and looked at a message that had been sent from Steven.

“Mate, I don’t know what’s up but you can’t just ignore your friends. Unless I hear otherwise I’ll come round after work one day this week and we can talk about it. Cheers.”

Nick’s eyes were wide and he quickly pressed the reply button with the intention of telling his best friend to not come to his house under any circumstances but the device was snatched away by Sarah.

“I think a little play date with Steven would be good for you.” Sarah said.

“Sarah, come on…” Nick climbed to his feet, “You want outside people to know about all this stuff?”

“I think Steven will be cool.” Sarah replied, “Besides he’s right. You can’t stay in here forever and hide from the world. It will be nice for you. I’m sure you’ll have a great time.”

Nick’s shoulders slumped and he sat back down on his wet rear. It had been one of the worst days ever, from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows and he now had to contend with, yet again, being totally in his wife’s control.

• Like 3

That was a pretty intense chapter. I can’t seem to get a firm control over my emotions with this story. Right now I am again feeling bad for Nick and discussed with Kristy and Sarah. I also feel bad for George. What a horrible position to be put in. Sarah seems like she has failed to learn anything from her first power trip and is about to take things even further a second time around. One thing I am sure of is that I want to read more. I was also glad I had a like to give it. 

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

That was a pretty intense chapter. I can’t seem to get a firm control over my emotions with this story. Right now I am again feeling bad for Nick and discussed with Kristy and Sarah. I also feel bad for George. What a horrible position to be put in. Sarah seems like she has failed to learn anything from her first power trip and is about to take things even further a second time around. One thing I am sure of is that I want to read more. I was also glad I had a like to give it. 

Agreed, God do I really dislike Sarah.. she doesn't' care about anyone but herself and is happy doing the exact same things she abhorred Nick for doing.  I really, really hope she gets taught a real lesson and I hope Kristy realizes the negative role she's playing in all this after George stood up to her.  At what point does Nick just up and leave?