LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

No more likes to give but I did like it. I am still not very pleased with how Nick is acting and this is just one more example of his childish behavior. Nick needs his bottom paddled and put into a proper cloth diaper. I will be looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

The latest update that has been on Patreon for over a week is here :) For $5 you can get early access to every update I post (One every four days) and for $10 you get early access plus access to exclusive stories.

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all my Patrons: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Sith, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cameron, Cole T, Dorian G, LB Iceland, Babybb, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, p74_1986, Chris B, Ron N, Jerry J, Frank S, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, James B, A random patreon, tsidt, Erc C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin J, Ben F, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S

I also write commissions. Message me if interested :)

---

“You can’t be serious.” Sarah hissed through gritted teeth as her bowels strained themselves to be released.

“I think this will be a wonderful home movie.” Nick sneered as he pointed the camera at Sarah’s groin and zoomed in.

“You’re a basta-” Sarah was cut off mid-sentence when she felt a stronger cramp ripple through her body. An embarrassing fart escaped her body and she knew that the defence was nearly over.

Nick looked through his phone’s screen and smiled as he saw Sarah’s eyes go wide. He could see her tummy muscles tense up and he could see Sarah’s screwed up face pushing down on her tummy muscles. He remembered this exact position many times, it was interesting watching it from an outside perspective.

“Uh oh…” Nick said in a mocking voice, a voice mothers saved for small children.

Sarah grunted as she gave up the fight and tried to force the mess out of her digestive system. Her cheeks went deeply red as she pushed down in such an unusual place. She had to forget that her husband was filming her and just get it over with, she could worry about the video later.

It was an extremely strange situation for Sarah. Sitting in the car and clothed in a dress and underwear as she tried to empty her bowels, it was a completely alien scenario. She remembered being brought to the edge before being saved in the playpen but there would be no saviour this time.

Sarah lifted herself off the car seat as much as she was allowed. It was only an inch of space but it was all her body needed as almost immediately she felt a cramp that didn’t pass, instead it forced her muscles to push down and there was a sudden rush of soft poop that emerged into her nappy.

“Oh, I think it’s happening!” Nick giggled when he saw Sarah suddenly gasp and close her eyes.

Sarah felt the sticky feeling at the back of her nappy spreading forwards and backwards as it looked for a place to go. It was not a pleasant feeling as the hot and sticky mush covered her whole diaper area. The initial rush of hot poop was followed by a secondary torrent of liquid poop that soaked into the padding quickly.

“How does that feel?” Nick asked quietly. His smile was gone now and he stopped recording on the camera. He could feel himself becoming excited in his nappy but he wouldn’t tell his wife about that.

Sarah didn’t reply. She felt completely humiliated as she lowered herself back on to the seat. It made everything worse as the full nappy spread around when it pushed against the car seat. She could feel the hot poop spreading and coating her whole nappy. It was only then that the smell hit her.

As the smell of her own fresh bowel movement filled the air, Sarah put her head in her hands and started weeping. She soon felt the car moving again as they continued moving towards Kirsty’s house.

Sarah was sniffing back the tears as the car finally pulled up on the curb outside Kirsty’s house. She looked out of the window towards the house with trepidation, what would Kirsty say when she saw Sarah and her embarrassing state.

“Better get a move on.” Nick said as he checked his watch, “Need to meet the guys at the match soon.”

Sarah was barely listening but watched as Nick climbed out of the car. She shifted uncomfortably in her child seat and felt the thick mud-like mess in her nappy squelch around.

When Nick opened the door he leaned in before quickly withdrawing again. He held his nose and had a look on his face like he had just experienced the foulest smell of his life. Sarah thought he was over-reacting a bit, she didn’t smell that bad… Did she?

“Jesus Christ…” Nick choked out as he leaned back from the car, “You smell awful.”

“What did you expect?” Sarah hissed sarcastically as she wiped the tears from her eyes, “Peppermint and honey? You made me… You made me…”

“Yeah, whatever.” Nick replied as he leaned forward again, “Come on. Kirsty can deal with this. Not so pleasant when the mess is in your pants is it? Now you know how I felt.”

Sarah didn’t reply. She just leaned back and tried to compose herself as she let Nick unclip all the straps that held her so tightly in place. When she felt them finally loosening up she started to climb out and she was glad to no longer have the poopy nappy pressed up against her.

It wasn’t much better out of the car though as the warm sticky mess stuck to her body like glue. She wanted to reach down and create some separation but was unable to do it because she didn’t want to hike up the infantile dress and expose herself even further to the world.

Nick took his wife’s hand and walked up the garden path. The wonderful smell of flowers and summer wafted through on the breeze but was tinged with the smell of Sarah’s excrement. It was a strange mixture but one that was somewhat familiar to Nick at this point.

Knocking on the front door, Nick and Sarah stood in silence as they waited for Kirsty to answer. To say that they looked like an odd couple were be a massive understatement, Nick had no idea if any of the neighbours were looking at them but he didn’t care because he was sure Sarah would be the one to take their attention.

It was only now that it occurred to Nick that he hadn’t exactly gone out of his way to even find out if Kirsty could take Sarah today. It would put a real downer on the day if she couldn’t because there was no way that he was going to leave Sarah at home alone or take her with him to the football.

Fortunately for Nick, the sound of footsteps approaching the front door meant that someone was home at least. Nick just wanted to get this over with but he could feel sweat on Sarah’s palms. She was very nervous and it showed on every inch of her. He almost felt bad for her until he remembered all the times he had been forced into the same position and received no mercy.

“Oh, hello, I wasn’t… Expecting… To…” Kirsty’s initial happy greeting trailed off slowly as she stared at her best friend with her mouth hanging open.

The sight in front of Kirsty was something she had never expected to see. Sarah, the professional teacher, was stood in a dress that made her look like she hadn’t even graduated nursery. Underneath the dress and poking out to an absurd degree was a thick diaper. Not just any diaper though as the smell coming from Sarah was overpowering.

“Hello, Kirsty.” Nick said cheerily, “Can you look after the baby today?”

Kirsty was taken aback by the whole situation, she hadn’t been expecting any of this. Kirsty didn’t have any plans and it was just her and George at home that day, looking after Sarah should be no problem but it would certainly be weird. Sure, she knew that Sarah had been forced into the infantile role but seeing her in such a state was a shock still.

“Kirsty? I have places to be this afternoon… Can you take my girl or not?” Nick asked rather rudely when Kirsty was staring open-mouthed at Sarah.

Sarah was cringing so hard next to Nick that she felt like her face was going to collapse on itself. She felt terrible about being seen by Kirsty like this, being displayed to her powerful friend as an infant was utterly humiliating and a memory that she was sure neither of them would ever forget.

“I… Yes, I can look after Sarah.” Kirsty replied weakly to Nick.

“Good!” Nick said jovially, “I apologise for the smell. Little Miss Tinkle Pants had an accident in the car, I’m sure you are used to dealing with them.”

Sarah visibly cringed as Nick spoke and she just couldn’t look her friend in the eye. When Kirsty stepped aside, still visibly shocked, Sarah and Nick walked past her and into the living room. George was on his hands and knees in the kitchen area and looked to be cleaning the floor. When he heard Nick’s voice he quickly climbed to his feet and sneaked a peek around the doorway.

“I see you, Georgina!” Nick said with a smile and a wink, “Come on in the living room. I’m going to need a favour from you.”

Kirsty watched her sissy waddle past her and into the living room. It suddenly felt like Nick was taking control of everyone in her own house, she didn’t often feel upstaged but right now it seemed that Nick was ordering everyone around. She was starting to feel quite annoyed at the way Nick was strutting around her house like a peacock.

Kirsty was the last one to walk into the living room. Nick was standing in front of the television with his arms folded across his chest. Sarah was stood next to him, despite being taller than Nick with her so hunched over and Nick feeling so powerful he appeared to be much taller than her. George was sitting on the couch looking at Nick with a curious admiration, it was as if he was looking up at Nick.

“Come sit down, Kirsty.” Nick said as he indicated the couch.

“I’m OK over here.” Kirsty replied as she folded her arms.

“Suit yourself.” Nick replied with an almost imperceptible eye roll.

The stench in the room was impossible to ignore. Sarah’s nappy was in desperate need of changing and soon the whole house would be tainted with that nasty smell. Kirsty wondered how long her friend had been in that nappy for and if she was going to be the one expected to change her. It was good to see Sarah again even under these unfortunate circumstances.

“I’m going out with some friends this afternoon.” Nick said to the assembled crowd, “I have to get a move on pretty soon.”

“You know… If you want me to babysit you really should ask first.” Kirsty interrupted.

“I forgot.” Nick replied with a fake smile.

Sarah was like a statue. She didn’t look up from the floor and didn’t move a muscle, she just wanted Nick to leave so that she could talk to her friend freely. If anyone could help her in this position it would be her best friend.

“George, I need you to do something for me.” Nick said to his sissy friend.

“Me?” George asked as if he was surprised that anyone would rely on him for anything.

“Yes.” Nick replied with a smile, “You like me right?”

George looked around at the other people in the room as if looking for approval before turning back to Nick and shyly nodding his head.

“Good, I like you too.” Nick continued, “I need you to make sure there is no funny business, OK?”

“What do you mean?” George asked.

“I know what Sarah and Kirsty are like.” Nick clarified, “I need you to make sure they don’t conspire to somehow turn the tables on me.”

“Oh for God’s sake, Nick.” Kirsty rolled her eyes, “This isn’t all a big game. We ar-”

“Quiet.” Nick said as he held up a hand.

Kirsty could feel herself literally shaking with anger but she didn’t move or say anything. She needed to keep her temper until Nick was gone.

“I can trust you, George.” Nick continued, “Can you promise me you will make sure that I don’t get any unwelcome surprises when I get back?”

George bit his lip. He knew the one person he had to serve was Kirsty and it was to his Mistress that he turned now. If she told him not to tell Nick something would he be able to disobey?

“George…” Nick continued. He got down on his knees in front of the sitting sissy so that they were at the same level, “You like me, don’t you? You “like-like” me, right?”

George blushed a darker shade of pink than his dress before nodding shyly again.

“Then I can trust you to tell me if I’m walking into a trap or anything?” Nick continued.

George took another few moments and then slowly nodded his head. He could feel his heart pounding and he knew that what he was agreeing to wouldn’t win him any favour with his mistress. He may well suffer the consequences of agreeing with Nick sooner rather than later.

“I knew I could count on you.” Nick whispered to George.

Leaning forwards, Nick planted a kiss on George’s forehead. He pulled away and stood up again as he looked around at the women. He smiled at Sarah and gave her a kiss on the cheek before walking towards the front door.

“Nick.” Kirsty grabbed Nick’s arm as he was walking past and whispered into his ear, “What the hell are you doing with Sarah!?”

Nick paused and smiled with condescension as he pulled his arm out of Kirsty’s grasp.

“Whatever the hell I want.” Nick replied in a hushed whisper for only Kirsty to hear.

Nick dusted his arm down and walked out the front door and back to his car leaving a silent living room behind him. As he sat in his driver’s seat he felt a rush from all the power he had shown. With one last look at the house he turned the key and headed towards the stadium.

“Kirsty…”

Kirsty turned around as she heard the weak and quiet voice of her friend. Sarah looked up from the ground for the first time and Kirsty could see her bright red face with tear streaks down the cheeks.

“I need your help…” Sarah almost whispered into the silent room.

• Sad 1

After two hours of editing I have finished going back and re-posting every update of this story. It should be readable again even the formatting is a bit random on some pages.

Great addition! I can't imagine that Kirsty is going to support Nick and not help Sarah, but we'll certainly see! I'm so glad to see more of this story posted here!

Just caught up with the story. Nick is behaving very badly he had a chance to get things sorted with Sarah but he blew it with his desire for revenge. So anything Kirsty and Sarah have in mind for him he truly deserves the more humiliating the better. Still a good story  

Here is the latest update to the story. It has been available on my Patreon for the last week as all my story updates are. For $5 you can get early access to everything I write and for $10 you get the early access plus access to exclusive stories. There are other tiers and rewards to be found on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all who read my stories and comment on them. But an extra big thank you to everyone who supports me financially via Patreon: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Tsidt, Scy Tali, Britnee L, Sith, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cameron, Cole T, Dorian G, LB Iceland, BabyBB, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, P74_1986, Chris B, Ron N, Jerry J, Frank S, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew John D, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin J, Ben F, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S

I also write commissions for anyone interested in one.

---

Nick turned the radio up as he pulled away from Kirsty’s house. He smiled and nodded his head to the classic rock song that started blaring out of the car’s speakers. It felt good to be free of his responsibility, his burden even. Looking after Sarah was a much bigger chore than he thought it would be.

Checking his phone, Nick fired off a quick text to Steven saying he was on his way and would meet them outside the stadium. There were four of them that went to the football matches together. Steven and Nick as well as two of their other friends would usually go to every home game, a tradition that had been broken recently by events outside of Nick’s control. He was looking forward to getting back to a normal routine after everything that happened. It was like a sense of closure to a difficult time of his life.

As he drove through town, Nick thought back to what he had left behind at Kirsty’s house. He hoped that he could trust George, he had no reason to believe that he couldn’t but he knew what those two women were like.

Traffic was pretty dense as expected on this Saturday afternoon. Not only was there a lot of traffic heading for the stadium but there were a lot of people that were going shopping too. It made the hot car rather unpleasant as Nick had to constantly wait for traffic ahead of him to clear.

Nick had already got his cover story ready. He planned to tell his friends that he was unwell, he wouldn’t be more specific but if they asked where he had been he would just say he had an infection or something. He just prayed that none of them would notice the bulk between his legs.

When Nick pulled up to the stadium car park he felt the first flutter of a different kind of nerves. This was an excited nervousness for an event that Nick was looking forward to. It had been too long since Nick had last been able to watch a football match yet alone hang out with his friends.

Nick locked his car up and looked at the huge swathes of people walking towards the enormous stadium. There were thousands of people milling around excitedly looking forward to kick off. Most of the people were wearing the bright red shirt of the home team, the team that Nick supported but there were a fair few in the dark blue of their opponents for that evening. There was no trouble though, all of the crowds seemed to be having good natured fun.

Nick made his way through the crowds towards the large stadium in the centre of the surrounding car parks. He leaned up against a lamp post close to the wall and took the opportunity to adjust his shirt and make sure his underwear was hidden still.

“Nick? Mate, I nearly didn’t recognise you!” Steven appeared suddenly from the crowds and clapped his hand on Nick’s shoulder.

“Hi Steven.” Nick replied. He was rather more subdued than his friend. He hadn’t seen Steven coming and it made him nervous that his friend could’ve seen something he shouldn’t have.

“We thought you were dead!” Steven said with a laugh as he stood in front of Nick with a big warm smile on his face.

“Heh… Nah, just not well.” Nick replied cautiously. He could feel the temperature in his face rising, he really hoped Steven wouldn’t ask any difficult questions.

“Fair enough.” Steven replied, “You had anything to eat? Let me get you a burger, there’s a great food van just over here.”

“No, it’s OK…” Nick trailed off as Steven walked away towards the truck without listening to Nick.

Nick shook his head and rolled his eyes. Steven was always doing stuff like this, he wouldn’t listen to what the other person said. It could be worse though, at least Nick was getting a free burger out of it.

As Nick stood near the turnstiles and watched people entering the stadium he felt a trickle of warmth exit his body and soak up in the padding between his legs. Nick jumped slightly as the unexpected stream stopped just as quickly as it started. He tried to assess his nappy situation inconspicuously but couldn’t really tell how wet it was.

“Why didn’t I bring a change?” Nick muttered to himself.

“What’s that, buddy?” Steven’s voice came from behind Nick again. He had an unfortunate habit of doing that.

“Oh, erm, it’s just pretty hot. Sweating through this shirt!” Nick let out a nervous laugh.

Steven smiled at him but it seemed a little forced. Did he guess that something was wrong?

“We had better get in the ground, kick-off will be soon.” Steven said as he handed the burger to Nick.

The pair of them walked to the turnstiles and passed through into the building. Just inside the gates were some security personnel who seemed to be searching bags and otherwise inspecting the attendees of the match.

Nick suddenly felt more nervous as he saw someone in one of the other lines getting patted down. He remembered his nappy and knew that any pat down would find it, he prayed for no awkward questions in front of Steven.

“Anything in your pockets?” The bored looking male security guard asked when Nick reached the front of the line.

“Just my phone, wallet and keys.” Nick replied. He suddenly felt hyper aware of the wet padding between his legs. Nick saw Steven being talked to by another guard as he was searched in a similar way.

“OK Sir. Could you spread your arms and legs for a quick pat down?” The guard asked.

“Erm, why?” Nick replied.

“Security, Sir.” The guard replied, “Just to protect people.”

Nick’s heartbeat was going faster than a race car as he held his arms out to the side and opened his legs. With his legs open in a star position, Nick could feel the heavy and wet padding hanging between them. The bottom of the nappy was heavy with urine and without his trousers would no doubt be hanging much lower.

The guard patted Nick’s shirt and quickly moved downwards. Nick could feel sweat on his brow as his friend collected his stuff and waited for Nick on the other side of the security barrier.

The guard moved down Nick’s shirt to his pants, he patted the sides and Nick could see a slight frown on his face as he felt something a little odd. As the guard’s hands brushed the padding on Nick’s rear he felt the guard pause for a second before pulling away.

“Thank you, Sir. Collect your stuff and enjoy the game.” The guard said as he stepped back.

Nick didn’t wait for him to repeat himself. He grabbed his stuff and shoved them back in his pocket, Nick stole a glance at the guard to see that he was looking back at him with a strange look. Nick was blushing and felt the guard must know what he was wearing as he moved away from the checkpoint.

“What kept you?” Steven asked before adding jokingly, “Smuggling a bomb in your pants?”

Nick laughed a little awkwardly as he tried to bring his body back under control. His breathing slowed down and he was able to mop his forehead a little.

“Come on, the guys are already in their seats.” Steven said as he checked his phone.

The stadium was starting to fill up quickly and even in the concourse the noise of those already in their seats was getting loud. Everyone looking for to the match that was only a few minutes away, thousands of people ready to cheer their teams on.

As Nick followed his friend up the steps and out into the stands he felt that match day feeling run through his body. A strange mixture of excitement and nerves flowed through his body from his fingertips to his toes. His hair stood on end as he walked up the steps and followed his friend to their seats. His worries disappeared as he got lost in the atmosphere, it was a beautiful day.

Nick sidled his way along the row of seats towards his other friends. Some people had to stand up to let Nick and Steven through and Nick was very careful to make sure he didn’t accidentally brush past anyone.

“Well, well, well… If it isn’t Nick!” Liam, one of Nick’s usual drinking buddies said, “I thought Steven was joking when he said you had popped up again.”

“Hi, Liam.” Nick said with a smile as he sat down, “Hi Shane.”

“Alright?” Shane greeted Nick casually. He had never been much of a talker unless he was drunk. When he had a few drinks he lost his inhibitions completely.

Nick sat down and felt the bottom of his squishy diaper press up against him. He suppressed a shudder and took a bit of the burger that Steven had bought him, he hadn’t been lying, the burger was very nice.

No sooner had Nick sat down than he had to jump back to his feet as a roar from the crowd indicated that the teams were coming out. There were few things as motivating to Nick as a stadium full of noisy fans and along with everyone else he smiled and cheered as his hometown heroes walked out on to the pitch.

When the referee blew the whistle to start the game, Nick really felt like he was home. He had missed enjoying the football with his friends and enjoying this atmosphere. It didn’t take long for Nick to forget all about the last few weeks, everything felt normal again.

For the next forty minutes Nick booed, cheered and chanted along with the thousands of others in the stadium.

“It’s good to have you back Nick.” Steven said to his friend.

“I’ve missed this.” Nick replied with a wistful smile, “I’m just glad I could come back.”

“What kept you away?” Liam asked, “You weren’t online or anything. We left you messages but got no response. Even phoned your wife at one point, she just said you weren’t available.”

“Yeah. I was, erm… I was ill.” Nick said carefully.

“What was wrong?” Shane asked with suspicion.

“Come on guys.” Steven said as he leant around Nick, “This isn’t an interrogation.”

“Maybe it should be.” Shane said as he sipped on his drink.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Nick asked. None of the men were paying attention to the game now and Nick was starting to feel a little hot under the collar.

“I just mean that you disappeared without trace and then reappear two weeks later and just say you were “ill” but that doesn’t explain why you weren’t in contact.” Shane said, “There’s something going on and I want to know what’s up.”

“I… I…” Nick could feel redness appearing in his face. Even worse, he could feel his bladder draining into his diaper again. A distractingly warm stream of urine flowing into the padding. He was really soaked now but he wasn’t paying attention to that as his three friends all looked at him with suspicion.

“What’s up, Steven? You know you can talk to us.” Steven said sympathetically.

“Well… The truth is…” Nick felt his heartbeat quicken. Quite frankly he wasn’t sure he could trust any of these guys to keep things quiet. Was he really going to tell them what was happening in a stadium full of people?

“COME ON!” A man in front of the four friends suddenly jumped up along with everyone around them.

Nick and his friends looked towards the pitch where they saw their best striker running through on the opposition goal. A couple of moments later and the stadium erupted as the striker coolly slotted the ball into the bottom right corner of the net.

Nick’s friends seemed to forget about their interrogation and started jumping up and down in celebration. Nick joined in the jumping as well until he suddenly felt something trickle down his inside thigh. He immediately stopped as his eyes flew wide open. He tried to look over his shoulder at the chair he had been sitting on and saw a wet patch. Nick’s nightmare was coming true, he was leaking.

Without a second thought to how it might look to anyone, Nick started scrambling towards the stairs at the end of the row of seats. He pushed past people with no second thought for their well-being and he hoped the celebration had distracted his friends long enough that they wouldn’t notice the wet patch on the back of his trousers.

“Where are you…” Steven noticed that Nick had slipped away and looked down the row to see him hurrying towards the exit in a frantic state. Steven could clearly see a trail of drips following him towards the stairs.

Nick had no time to worry now, he had to leave immediately. He would find some way to explain it to the guys later.

Nick took the stairs two at a time and turned into the concourse. It was virtually empty as most people were watching the game but there were a few early leavers who watched the man run past with confusion.

With tears forming in his eyes he couldn’t believe he had let himself leak like this. Why wasn’t someone here to make sure he had a change of nappy with him?

“God damn it.” Nick cursed as he ran down the steps towards the parking lot with heat rising in his face and trickling down his legs.

This was all Sarah’s fault. She should have reminded him that he needed a change and that he would have to be careful. She was always the one that took care of his nappies and this was why. She had been slacking in her duties to her husband.

“I can’t be expected to sort out my own nappies!” Nick thought, “I’m just a baby.”

Nick suddenly stopped halfway down one of the many staircases. His face went even redder as he realised where his thoughts were going. He just admitted that he considered himself a baby…

It must have been the stress of the situation, Nick decided, there was no way that he would think like that normally. He was an adult. A big strong man that didn’t need anyone taking care of him.

Nick heard voices above and below him and realised that half time must be here and he needed to get to the car park before people started filling the stairs. He hurried down the rest of the stairs and showed his ticket to the car park attendant who let him through to the parking garage with a look of curiosity on his face. Nick thought he heard the parking attendant say something as he hurried away but he had no idea if he imagined it, he certainly wouldn’t stop to find out.

Getting into his car, Nick finally paused and put his head on the steering wheel. He felt humiliated and knew that his presence would be missed soon. In fact, as soon as he had that thought he felt a vibration in his pocket. He pulled out his phone to see a text from Steven.

Nick’s first thought was to chuck the phone on the passenger seat but instead he decided to look at what his best friend had to say.

“I know what’s going on.”

Nick blinked a couple of times as he stared at the words on his phone’s screen. Did Steven really know?

Taking a deep breath, Nick threw the phone down and turned on the engine. He backed out of his parking space and drove towards the exit. Right now, he didn’t care who knew what, he just had to get to Sarah as soon as possible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Very glad to see this made it through all the problems. I was almost cheering when Nick leaked during the game. But then I antually felt sorry for him. Even though he is a huge jerk, I still don’t like to see someone humiliated in public like that. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter. 

He totally set himself up for that one.  It's like that time I took my wheelchair in the van on vacation so i could do things like roll through malls and take a break on my hobbling on my bad knee witth my family.  I'm the dumbass who totally forgot about the blasted thing sitting in said van when  I hobbled through the mall and through some surface streets when we got a bit turned around...until we got to the van and I'm like hey wheelchair my friend I totally forgot about you until when I saw you.  So much soreness!

Elfy, this is the best story I have read on any forum, ever. I've signed up just to say this really as over the last week I've read a couple of your chapters a night and I'm captivated.  I love the light touches on everything; sissy, cuckold, forced-bi, BDSM, switching ... brilliant work!

I especially loved the last chapter about football as it's something I've done myself. I'm from Hampshire like you, but I'm a Southampton fan and have actually gone to a match, waiting in traffic, trip to the pub then past stadium security and had that very same feeling.  Except I didn't leak and I was well contained ;) But it struck a chord, nice work. 

5 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

I'm from Hampshire like you, but I'm a Southampton fan and have actually gone to a match, waiting in traffic, trip to the pub then past stadium security and had that very same feeling.  Except I didn't leak and I was well contained ;)

I'm an Arsenal fan (for all my sins :lol: ) and I have also experienced similar sensations when travelling up to Arsenal. Like you, I was careful not to leak. Unfortunately, Nick isn't particularly good at forward planning!

19 hours ago, Elfy said:

I'm an Arsenal fan (for all my sins :lol: ) and I have also experienced similar sensations when travelling up to Arsenal. Like you, I was careful not to leak. Unfortunately, Nick isn't particularly good at forward planning!

From a selfish perspective, I'd love to hear more about Nick attending football, but I know that part is probably done in this story. 

Arsenal fan though ... sheesh ... ;)

Here is the next part of "Bad Husband" that has been available on my Patreon for the last week just like any and all updates. For $5 you can see these stories before the general public and for $10 there are exclusive stories to see (including a new one posted soon!) There are also pictures, audio readings and more. Check out my Patreon page for more information :)

A big thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys my stories. Replies are very welcome since they are the thing that motivates me most! An extra big thank you to my Patrons, without whom I couldn't write nearly as much as I do: DannyDazzler, Daniel O, Lena S, Tsidt, Scy Tali, Britnee L, Sith, Trenton M, Geoffrey J, Robert J, Chris, Cameron, Cole T, Dorian G, LB Iceland, Babybb, J Land, Tim F, Cvsflip105, P74_1986, Chris B, Ron N, Jerry J, Frank S, Charlie S, P, Orion F, John, Kevin H, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Guilyn, Miguel A, James B, A Random Patreon, Eric C, Ben R, C Dom, Lin J, Ben F, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, Scott S

---

Kirsty looked at the room in front of her and could hardly believe her eyes. Sarah was in a very sorry state, she didn’t look happy at all and her quiet plea for assistance sounded pathetic. With Nick gone, Sarah was still hunched over and looking at the floor. The contrast to the Sarah of a week ago was mind boggling.

The silence was deafening. Kirsty could see that even George found it hard to look at Sarah at this moment, he was looking at the ground and seemed embarrassed for the poor woman.

“We had better get you changed.” Kirsty eventually said quietly, “George, take Sarah up to the nursery and wait for me please.”

George nodded to his mommy and hopped up to his feet. He crinkled over to Sarah in his clean nappy and gently took her hand.

“Come on…” George said softly as if talking to the victim of some trauma.

Without looking up from the floor Sarah followed George past Kirsty and towards the stairs. She never once looked at her friend, she was too ashamed of her stinky padding, too ashamed to have turned up at Kirsty’s needing a babysitter and too ashamed by the smell she was leaving behind her.

Kirsty watched Sarah and George start heading up the stairs. The smell got worse as Sarah got closer and once the pair of them had walked up the stairs, Kirsty picked up the air freshener and sprayed a liberal dose in her living room as well as opening the windows. It was a familiar smell for Kirsty’s house and she was well-prepared to combat it. Kirsty had long ago started keeping a lot of air freshener around for just this reason.

Walking through to the kitchen, Kirsty poured herself a glass of water. The last few minutes had been like a rollercoaster. Nick acting like he owned the place, Sarah going from confident and dominant to messy and submissive… Kirsty felt like she had fallen through the looking glass.

It was unbelievable how her friend and their husband had messed up their relationship so badly. She knew that Sarah had a kinky side and she just needed some encouragement to bring it to the surface. Kirsty assumed that Sarah would have done her research but apparently not and now everything was out of control.

Kirsty blamed herself. She should have taught Sarah more about the power aspects to stop her overstepping the bounds. She had overlooked teaching “BDSM 101” and now everything was on the rocks.

Once Kirsty had drained the glass, she turned and walked back through the living room. She climbed the stairs rather wearily and walked through to the nursery. The scene was the definition of awkward as George stood with his hand firmly against his sides by the window and Sarah was hunched over in the centre of the room. The smell was rather overwhelming.

“Come on, Sarah.” Kirsty said quietly to her friend. She walked forward and put her arm around Sarah to guide her towards the changing table.

“I… I can clean myself…” Sarah replied weakly. Even as she complained she allowed herself to be walked to the changing table.

“I know you can.” Kirsty said placating her friend, “Just let me help you, OK?”

Sarah nodded but continued to look at the floor. She shuffled to the table and then hopped up when she reached it. Sitting down on the messy padding was a nasty experience that caused Sarah to wince. The squishy padding acted like a sponge and she could feel the mud-like mess spread and look for space inside her diaper.

As Sarah laid back on the table she felt embarrassed that her best friend was going to be changing this disgustingly messy nappy but she was grateful for the help. She was in a state of shock that made her extra compliant to her domineering friend’s wishes.

“George, could you get Mistress a new nappy, please.” Kirsty said. It was more of an order than a question.

Sarah’s head lulled to the side as she watched the sissy scamper across the room to open the drawer. She had been hoping there wouldn’t be another nappy.

“Wait, Kirsty… I need your help to-” Sarah began.

“I know.” Kirsty replied quickly, “We can discuss it afterwards.”

Sarah didn’t know if her friend was just humouring her or not. Surely Kirsty wouldn’t be siding with her rather than Nick, if she wasn’t going to help Sarah out of this mess then Sarah didn’t know what hope there was left.

The tapes were removed and the front of the nappy was lowered, Sarah felt a rush of cool air hit her private area and blushed. She was embarrassed that her friend was seeing her private area like this but when she was coated in her own excrement Sarah decided that being exposed was far from the most embarrassing thing about the day.

Kirsty wiped Sarah clean in silence. It took several minutes to clean off most of the poop and by the time the used diaper was balled up and the cleaning finished Sarah had calmed down quite a bit.

“Throw this away for Mistress.” Kirsty told George as she dropped the stinky diaper into his outstretched hands.

When Sarah saw George’s disgusted look she couldn’t help but laugh a little. As soon as she saw Kirsty’s stern face she stopped herself.

“How did we get here?” Kirsty asked rhetorically as she unfolded a new disposable and slipped it underneath Sarah.

“The last week has been Hell.” Sarah replied, “Nick is acting like Caesar and I can do nothing to stop him.”

George returned to the nursery and walked inside. His nose was still a little wrinkled from disgust at what he had just been forced to do. He didn’t like dealing with his own messy nappies yet alone other people’s.

Kirsty nodded sympathetically as she taped the new nappy up. She wanted to keep Sarah padded up until she had decided what to do, if she didn’t keep Sarah in nappies she risked not being able to see her friend again. Not to mention George, Kirsty wasn’t sure where his loyalties lay.

When Sarah was safely padded up again she hopped off the changing table on her own. She smoothed her childish dress down over the nappy underneath to try and maintain some semblance of dignity. There was a moment of hesitation as no one quite knew what to do next.

“Want a cup of tea?” Kirsty offered.

“I’d kill for one.” Sarah replied with a sigh.

All three of the house’s occupants headed down the stairs. Kirsty was in the middle of the two padded people and had to supress a smile at the crescendo of crinkles that was coming from all around her. Under other circumstances she would find her best friend adorable but she had to supress her domineering instincts in these circumstances.

Sarah sat with George at the dining room table whilst Kirsty went out to make the drinks. There was an awkward silence as neither of the padded people quite knew what to say to the other. George was aware of what Sarah had done when Nick spent the night with him and Sarah knew what Nick and George had got up to. It was like an awkward meeting of Nick’s lovers, there wasn’t any dislike there but they didn’t really have anything to say to each other either.

Kirsty came back into the room after a few minutes with a cup of tea and two sippy cups, one for each baby.

“Seriously?” Sarah asked when Kirsty pushed the toddler cup over to Sarah.

“Until I know what I’m doing I’m going to do as Nick asks.” Kirsty said with a shrug, “I don’t want him finding out that I did something I shouldn’t have.”

Sarah watched Kirsty’s eyes flick to look at George as she spoke. George was drinking his tea with apparent relish, Sarah got the impression that he didn’t get to enjoy these adult drinks too often. The sissy missed Kirsty’s little gesture of warning, he was looking up at the ceiling as he drank.

Nodding in understanding, Sarah brought up her own drink of hot tea and tilted the sippy cup back. She blushed a little from the humiliating way she had to drink but she understood the reasons. If Nick found out Kirsty couldn’t be trusted then the two would likely not see each other again.

“Now tell me.” Kirsty said as she leaned back in her chair, “How did this happen?”

“When we got back from here last week I thought he was going to leave me. I thought Nick was going to walk out and I wouldn’t have blamed him.” Sarah admitted, “Then he told me he wanted me to know what it was like to be him, he said I had to be treated like him.”

“Mmhmm.” Kirsty mumbled as she drank her own tea.

Sarah paused as she realised how strange it was to be seemingly having a conversation with Kirsty in the same way she always had, at the dining room table with a cup of tea, and yet the circumstances couldn’t be more different.

“Well I had to agree.” Sarah said with a shrug, “To save the marriage.”

“You wanted to save it then?” Kirsty asked rather frankly.

“What!? Of course!” Sarah looked shocked and offended at what Kirsty was implying.

“Well, sorry.” Kirsty replied as she put her hands out in an apologetic manner, “But I’m just calling it as I see it.”

“I was wrong to do what I did.” Sarah admitted, “I told Nick that and he forgave me. I agreed to take his place and do what he asked but he’s been a nightmare.”

“A nightmare?” Kirsty repeated.

“The power went straight to his head and he’s spent his whole time humiliating me and making me be his slave.” Sarah complained bitterly, “I have no say in anything.”

Kirsty held her tongue despite wanting to remind her friend that she had put Nick in that same situation. She was sure that Nick did take advantage of the situation though and Kirsty had no doubt that Nick would take things too far. Kirsty looked at the Sarah in front of her combined with the way Nick swaggered about everywhere and knew that this balance of power couldn’t last.

“I have no doubt that things aren’t pleasant for you.” Kirsty said sincerely, “But I don’t know what you want me to do about it. This is between you and him.”

“Come on Kirsty…” Sarah said as she threw her hands up, “You must have something, some sort of trick to turn the tables again. I’m desperate.”

“Geez, I don’t know…” Kirsty was reluctant to interfere any more than she already had. In many ways she regretted encouraging this process in the first place.

“Please!” Sarah begged again. She shuffled forwards in her chair causing her nappy to crinkle loudly, “I’m not meant to be like this. I’ve learnt my lesson, I will be better as a care giver, I just need help to get there again.”

Kirsty threw her head back and stretched her neck muscles as she tried to work out what the correct course of action would be. She wanted to help Sarah but she wasn’t sure if she should. Even with Kirsty’s distaste of Nick, she couldn’t deny he had every right to take some liberties with Sarah after what she had done.

“Remember when we were still at university?” Sarah said as she leaned back slightly and smiled, “You were getting into your whole dominating thing and the university found some rather explicit things in your room? Things you weren’t allowed?”

“Sarah…” Kirsty said wearily. Indeed, Kirsty did remember this incident and she knew why Sarah was bringing it up.

“And it wasn’t the first time you were in trouble was it?” Sarah continued, “If I remember correctly you were one strike away from getting thrown out. Am I right?”

Kirsty rolled her eyes and nodded. It was true, she hadn’t been a goody-two-shoes like her friend and she had got in trouble a little too often. It didn’t help that Kirsty was usually unrepentant when she was caught. She was paying to be there, she should be able to do whatever she liked was her state of mind.

“Then you’ll remember that just as they were about to throw you out” Sarah went on, “I stepped in and took the blame. Ruined my perfect record to keep you, my best friend, in college.”

“Aright, alright… I get it.” Kirsty cut Sarah off, “You want me to help you as payback?”

“You told me you would help me out whenever I needed it.” Sarah finished before repeating, “Whenever I needed it.”

“OK. Fine. I’ll help.” Kirsty almost shouted to emphasise she had got the point.

“Good.” Sarah replied, “How do we do it?”

“I have an idea…” Kirsty replied as she looked at George. It was the first time in a long while that either woman acknowledged that the sissy was in the room.

George looked from Sarah to Kirsty and gulped in worry.

• Like 4