LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I like people being able to form some parts of my characters in their head. By that I mean I like to leave some things a little ambiguous so the reader my have little ideas about motivations and such.

For me, Kirsty has always wanted Sarah to explore a more fun-loving and kinky side of her and has always tried to subtly get Sarah to explore kinky stuff a little bit. When Sarah actually started all this Kirsty was really excited and when Sarah had told her of what she was doing the implication was that Sarah had already started doing things. Kirsty, perhaps taking Sarah's naivety for granted, assumed her friend would already have knowledge of things like safe words and stuff, the really simple stuff. Sarah is well educated and Kirsty assumed Sarah had done her research.

It was only on the night that Nick stayed with them that she realised that what was happening was not healthy and that's when she talked to Sarah. When Nick came to her and was making similarly silly mistakes Kirsty was getting annoyed with both Sarah and Nick, but also herself for not better educating her friend about BDSM.

That's my explanation for the behaviour at least, if different people have different ideas for why my characters do what they do I won't say they are wrong :) I like people to have different interpretations of characters and things.

Thanks for the chapter and your follow-up comments. I read the story as you've described. I thought it felt very natural that Kirsty was surprised by Sarah's lack of knowledge of BDSM. And now Nick's moves - as dangerous as they are - are blowing her away.

Without knowing at all what they'll be, I sense some interesting action coming up.

Here is the latest update that has been available on my Patreon for the last week :)

I would like to thank everyone for their input on my characters, I always find it interesting to see how they are perceived by others. A big thank you to everyone reading and enjoying the story but a huge thank you to everyone supporting me through Patreon and allowing me to spend so much time writing for you guys: DannyDazzler, Scy Tali, Orion F, John, Diapering Daddy, Eric C, Paul E, Kevin H, Mr. Smileypants, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Liv, Lb Iceland, Cyatommorrow, Keen Lover, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, P, Kent J, Frank S, C Dom, Scott S, James B, Ben F, P74_1986

On my Patreon you will find early access to all my content (Updated roughly once every four days!) for just $5 a month. For $10 a month you get the early access plus some exclusive Patreon only stories. There are more tiers and more rewards including free commissions so if you are interested feel free to go and check it out. It is only through my wonderful Patros that I can keep up this level of writing :) <3

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

---

“Nick?” Sarah called out uncertainly as she heard the front door open and close.

There was no reply. It seemed like as soon as Nick had exited the bedroom he had quickly got dressed and left the house. Sarah had no idea where her husband had gone or if he was coming back. She cursed the fact that this crib was so secure, she had loved it when Nick had been the one locked inside but now she felt so helpless.

Sarah couldn’t believe that her husband would leave her alone in the house like this. What if there was an emergency? There was just no way for her to escape this bed.

At least Sarah had a moment to take stock of the situation. She looked down at her waist and winced as she saw the white plastic of the nappy secured tightly around her hips. It was almost unbelievable that she had ever got into this position. She felt hopelessness rising within her as she considered some of the horrible possibilities that she faced. Sarah thought about having to go back to work in diapers and felt a cold chill. That was still over a month away though, surely she wouldn’t be kept like this for that long.

“Just keep it together.” Sarah told herself as she closed her eyes. The most important thing was to remain calm and be patient. She was a very smart and resourceful person, Nick would slip up and give her a chance. Nick was never the person to consider long term consequences and Sarah had little reason to doubt that sooner or later the door would be left open, she just had to be ready.

The diaper crinkled with every slight movement and Sarah started to understand how it could have had such an effect on her husband’s behaviour. It was a very oppressive feeling to have to worry about the noise, Sarah could only imagine what it would be like to be in public like this. In the back of her mind was the knowledge that she might be expected to go outside like this but she had to keep that away from her consciousness. It was too scary to think about.

Sarah laid back on the mattress beneath her and took a deep breath. Her hands wandered down her own body and she gently fiddled with the waistband of her padding. It was still hard to believe it was there. The little waistband almost tickled her tummy when it rubbed against her. When she moved her hands further down she could feel the tapes pressing the sides of the nappy against her.

Moving her hands down even further, Sarah felt the curving disposable plastic wrap between her legs. It felt so smooth that it was actually a nice feeling to rub her hand against it.

In fact, Sarah was getting a little too into the pleasant feelings that rubbing the plastic was causing her and she had to stop when she realised she was ending up feeling a little aroused by it. She would absolutely not allow herself pleasure in these damn nappies.

Sarah thought back to the previous day and remembered her time with Jack. It was unbelievable just how much things had changed in less than twenty four hours. She tried to imagine what Jack would think if he could see her like this and felt a small lifting in her spirits. Maybe if she could somehow let Jack know what was happening he would be her knight in shining armour. She didn’t expect Jack to sweep her off her feet, she wouldn’t want him to, but maybe he could talk some sense into Nick and end the madness.

The crib was very claustrophobic and it didn’t take long for Sarah to start feeling very boxed in. There is a very distinct and interesting phenomenon that happens to people when they are unable to do something, it suddenly becomes the only thing they can really concentrate on. It was especially noticeable amongst the children that Sarah worked with. In Sarah’s case, the thing her mind had begun obsessing over was the need to eventually use the bathroom.

At first she didn’t think about it much at all but very quickly it became a huge concern for her. At some point she would need the bathroom, it had obviously been something she had considered before now but when trapped in the small crib it really started to become clear that she was going to be forced to use her nappy.

Almost as soon as Sarah thought about not being able to get to the bathroom, she felt a very sudden rise in her need for relief.

Sarah sighed in resignation about her position but she couldn’t make herself use her nappy. She knew it was coming and it was going to unavoidable and wanted to get it over with but no matter how much her brain told her to just let go before it got too uncomfortable, her body refused to obey.

The totally silent house was eerie and Sarah felt increasingly restless. The longer she was stuck behind these bars the more she felt desperate to escape them. This really was inhumane, it was like being imprisoned in solitary confinement for no reason. She would never do something like this to another person!

---

Nick pulled back up at his house with a wide smile. He was in a fantastic mood and felt liberated by his visit to Kirsty’s house. It felt good to be able to get the upper hand when visiting her, even if she had made some good points he knew that things were now very different to how they had been this morning. It was the dawning of a new era!

Stepping out of the car, Nick walked up the driveway and through the front door. He revelled in the silence that control had brought him. No one was ordering him to do something or go somewhere, Nick was able to do as he wanted. The sense of freedom after all that time as a baby was intoxicating, Nick felt like he had some idea how a recently freed prisoner must feel.

“Nick?” A faint voice called from upstairs.

Nick looked up the stairs. Kirsty was right about one thing. He shouldn’t have left Sarah alone in the crib, he would never tell Kirsty that he thought she was right but the number one parenting rule had to be not to leave the baby alone. Especially locked in the crib.

Nick slung the bag of stuff Kirsty had given him over his shoulder and slowly walked up the stairs as he puffed out his cheeks. He wasn’t used to all this movement and effort, even before the enforced babyhood had started Nick had spent most of his time as stationary as possible.

“This is what parents complain about…” Nick muttered as he crossed the landing, “So much work.”

The air inside the nursery had a distinct odour to it, not something that Nick had really noticed before but coming into the nursery as an outsider seemed to really bring home the smell. It was the scent of used diapers, a pungent mixture of old pee and faeces. The kind of smell common to a young baby’s nursery, not so common in a childless household. The smell felt somehow comforting to Nick.

“Hello Sarah.” Nick said brightly as he looked at his almost naked wife, “How are you doing?”

Nick received no response and nor did he expect one. He ambled over to the crib and placed the bag of new clothes down on the floor beside the changing table, he saw Sarah looking at it with a mixture of curiosity and fear.

Sarah had no idea what would be in that bag but she assumed it wouldn’t be anything that would please her.

Dropping the side of the crib, Sarah eagerly made to scoot her way out until Nick’s hand stopped her in her tracks. He pulled his hand lower down Sarah’s body until it rested on her padding. Nick smiled as he saw his wife’s blushing face, a face that looked guilty, that knew what Nick was about to find.

Pressing the wet padding against his wife’s delicate opening, Nick could feel the sponginess of the padding. He saw Sarah blush as he rubbed the front of the underwear. It felt good to be the one able to tease rather than the one being teased.

“Well, well, well…” Nick said with a smile, “I see someone needed the potty whilst I was gone.”

Sarah looked away as her mouth twisted into a thin-lipped frown. She didn’t like this wet feeling around her waist and she certainly didn’t like the way Nick was talking to her. She tried to keep a lid on her anger though, she assumed that the quicker Nick got bored or saw that she had learned her lesson that they could end this charade.

“Couldn’t wait for Daddy to come home?” Nick asked.

“No…” Sarah eventually said quietly when Nick wouldn’t let her move without an answer.

“No what?” Nick asked. His hand squeezed the spongy padding at the front of his wife’s nappy.

“No, Daddy.” Sarah spat out as she lost her temper, “Are you happy? You got me to say it.”

“Ecstatic.” Nick said sarcastically. His face had no hint of a smile now, “We should get you changed.”

Nick finally moved his hand away from Sarah’s nappy and let her jump down. As she did so the heavy padding drooped between her legs slightly, her gait had become much more of a waddle now and Sarah wondered how on Earth her husband could put up with this for so long.

“Where did you go?” Sarah asked with annoyance as she clambered on to the changing table and laid down.

“I went to see Aunty Kirsty.” Nick said, “To pick some stuff up for you.”

“Kirsty!?” Sarah replied with wide eyes, “She… She knows?”

“I told her everything.” Nick smiled as he pulled the tapes off the nappy and watched the swollen front flop down.

Sarah didn’t know whether to feel humiliated or hopeful that Kirsty now knew what was happening. On the one hand she might be able to help her, on the other it was embarrassing that her friend knew that the tables had turned.

Sarah laid in silence but jumped suddenly when she felt the cold touch of the wet wipes. She shuddered a little as she felt herself get cleaned before the used nappy was pulled out from underneath her.

“Cold, isn’t it?” Nick asked already knowing the answer. He balled up the nappy and dropped into the trash can by the door.

Nick unfolded a new nappy and quickly placed it under Sarah. He couldn’t deny that she looked good like this, she was shaped perfectly for Nick and when he saw his wife undressed it was almost enough to make him forget what she had done, almost enough to make him prematurely end everything. Almost.

Nick pulled up the new nappy before his will power collapsed entirely and taped the padding closed. He smiled as Sarah sat up and the quiet room was filled with crinkling. He knew he was hardly in a position to be making fun of something like that but it felt like at least a little justice.

Opening up the bag, Nick pulled out the first thing his hand found. A long satin dress, white in colour and with little bows over where the breasts would be. Nick thought that there didn’t seem to be much difference between what a sissy wears and what a baby girl wears but he guessed that was the point.

“Arms up.” Nick commanded.

Sarah rolled her eyes and took a deep breath but put her hands in the air all the same. Nick smiled, he remembered when he had tried to fight everything that happened.

“You can keep fighting it…” Nick said as he slipped the clothes over his wife’s head, “But you know as well as I do that resistance can only get you so far.”

Nick pulled the dress down and smoothed it over Sarah’s body. It was a little too big for her but if anything that made her look even more like a small child. Sarah had a face like thunder which only made Nick smile more widely. He turned to leave the room but heard Sarah clear her throat behind him.

“You need to do the zip up for me.” Sarah said quietly, her face as red as a tomato, “It’s on the back. I can’t reach it.”

Nick walked back over and behind his wife to sharply yank the zip up. This was a lot more work than the little boys clothes were Nick thought lazily.

“Alright, let’s go downstairs.” Nick said as he walked towards the door once again.

Sarah wanted to find a reason not to. She didn’t really know why but she just felt so much more exposed outside of this bedroom. As she stepped into the hallway she was hit by the cooler air outside the bedroom, it was quite refreshing and not entirely unpleasant. She followed Nick down the stairs and into the living room.

Nick smiled broadly as he looked over to the wall and saw his computer sitting idly like it was inviting him to come to it.

“Alright you can, I don’t know, sit in the playpen?” Nick said as he vaguely gestured over to the fenced in area.

Sarah had the distinct impression that he hadn’t really thought this all through properly, that he didn’t know what he was doing. She sighed and walked herself into the toddler prison. Nick fiddled with the door briefly to lock it and then immediately turned his back to go turn on the computer. Hearing the fans whir into life was like a blast from the past for Nick.

It was just as he was entering in his log in information that he was distracted by his wife clearing her throat again.

“What?” Nick asked in annoyance as he looked over to Sarah.

“I’m thirsty… And hungry.” Sarah said as she stood awkwardly in the middle of the playpen.

“And?” Nick asked. He was a little slow to catch on when distracted with the exciting prospect of using the computer.

“And you need to look after me…” Sarah continued. Her voice betrayed how shocked she was by her husband’s incompetence

“Ugh.” Nick rolled his eyes and walked out to the kitchen.

Sarah just shook her head as he walked by. Being a baby like this for him was horrible but the least Nick could do was look after her properly. Sarah sat down on her padded rear and looked around at her surroundings. She was just looking at the meagre choices for “entertainment” when she heard banging coming from the kitchen.

A minute later she watched Nick stomp back into the room. He dropped a bottle into the playpen and then a single apple that bounced off the ground and rolled to Sarah. Finally, Nick dropped a packet of crisps next to Sarah.

“Is that it?” Sarah asked as she looked at her lunch without appetite.

“I’m sorry, baby.” Nick replied with false sorrow, “We are fresh out of lobster and caviar.”

Nick smirked at his own humour before sitting down in front of his computer and putting his feet up. As he fired up his favourite game he smiled when that familiar music came through his headphones. Nick put them over his ears and cut out the outside world. Nothing mattered except for his game.

Sarah watched her husband get absorbed in his game with dismay. She looked at her rather dismal lunch without much appetite but she sucked from the baby’s bottle to quench her thirst. It was a little embarrassing to be reduced to this but it was worth it for the refreshing and cold milk.

Sarah thought she knew what it meant to be bored but she had never experienced anything like the next few hours in that playpen. Time seemed to lose all meaning as she listlessly sat in the toddler space, she gained a new appreciation for what had happened to Nick and she despaired when she considered that she could be spending day after day like this.

With little else to occupy Sarah’s mind she laid her head back against a teddy bear that was sitting in the playpen with her and stared at the ceiling. She could feel her diaper area getting a little wet from the sweat that was accumulating underneath, the hot weather showed no signs of abating and Sarah really was quite uncomfortable.

Nick was sat at his PC and having a great time. He had missed the internet so much and now that he finally had it back he could check out everything he had been missing. All his social media and his forums that he liked to visit. It was so good to just see the familiar names but it was also seemed very strange to him that whilst his life had been so topsy-turvy everyone else was carrying on as normal. It was easy to forget that no matter how much things had changed for him, for most of the world it was just another normal couple of weeks.

There was almost a feeling of resentment from Nick when he read about people complaining about silly little things such as bugs in a video game or someone gossiping at work. How dare they complain about such trivial crap whilst Nick was going through total life upheaval. Part of him wanted to reply to these threads and let them know what a real problem was, he had to resist though.

Nick could quite easily have sat at the computer all afternoon without moving a muscle, this was the dream life for him. When he felt a sudden need to urinate, he just let go into the diaper. The diaper was just another tool of his laziness now.

“You are going to have to cook dinner at some point…” Sarah eventually called out from the fence of the pen. She was facing into the room and leaning on the vertical bars.

“Meh.” Nick responded casually. He didn’t even turn to look at her.

“I’m getting hungry.” Sarah continued, “You haven’t even done any housework. Do you even know if we have anything to eat for dinner?”

“I’ll just order something.” Nick replied dismissively.

Sarah pursed her lips and narrowed her eyes. Nick was not going to look after her or the house properly, she could see it already. She couldn’t believe how lazy he was but she was sure the house would be a mess in a week or two. She felt a sinking feeling when she thought about that, there was no way he would keep this up for that long was there? The power in the relationship was wrong and it felt wrong.

“You are supposed to look after the house.” Sarah said tensely. Even when she was supposed to have no responsibilities she felt like she had to be the responsible one.

“Jesus, you moan more now than ever.” Nick replied with an eye roll, “Put a sock in it or I’ll put a pacifier in it.”

Sarah shook her head and turned away. After sitting there for hours she was feeling very restless and she paced up and down behind the fence. She could feel that she needed to pee again but she wasn’t keen on doing it so openly in front of Nick.

“Hello… Yeah I’d like to order two pizzas please.” Nick suddenly said.

Sarah turned to look at her husband and saw that he had the phone and was ordering dinner just as he had said he would do. Sarah couldn’t say she was thrilled with the upcoming meal but at least it was something.

With Nick distracted on the phone, Sarah held her breath and whilst doing her best to act casual she wet her diaper. The hot liquid drained out of her quickly and she felt the padding between her legs warming up as the wet area grew and grew until she was done.

“Yeah, one large pizza… Double chicken and pepperoni please.” Nick said to the man on the other end of the phone. He licked his lips in anticipation of such a great meal, “And a large pizza with…”

Sarah saw Nick look over to her. She saw him look down at the diaper and smirk.

“Actually, make that a child’s sized pizza with pepperoni.” Nick continued with a smirk.

Sarah rolled her eyes and sat back down. She had always known Nick could be petty but it was blatantly clear all of this baby treatment wasn’t to prove she loved him. This was all just so Nick could punish her. She was frustrated at how childish Nick was being when he was supposed to be showing he was an adult.

• Like 1

Yea, I am not very impressed with Nick at this point. He isn't trying to make a point with Sarah, he is only trying for revenge and isn't succeeding at that either.

I hope I'm not spoiling, but I have a feeling that Nick is too lazy to keep punishing Sarah as well as doing all the chores she no longer does. Won't be long and he'll miss his baby responsibilities! Sarah could be a mommy who wears...

Wow!

this story gets better and better. can't wait to read what happens next.

Nicks a prick for sure or painted that way anyway. Sarah wasn't too sweet to start though and I thought much of what she was doing to nick was pretty much uncalled for. "Revenge" was a word used, I think, when describing nick's parenting. But not so much when Sarah was babying nick. but its only been a few hours so lets see if he figures things out or ends up back in the nursery.

I'm hoping for the nursery for Nick since Sarah is clearly the more responsible and caring adult (I say caring specially after recognizing and attempting to correct her big "mistake"? no! her "ON PURPOSE")

but never mind all that. here is where I'm at with this whole thing. I keep spit balling back to "What about Jack?" wasn't it just the night before when she dropped the "I want you in my life, AND as a daddy for my baby" Bomb at dinner? He's not out of the picture and I suspect Jacks going to have some cameos in the next chapter. after all he just diddled the woman he been after for a while.

Witch, by the by, If Nick was really a prick and just using Sarah AND DID NOT TRULY LOVE her. this whole thing would be over with a legal court appearing divorce. since one stepped out on marital vows on the other and then shared the after porn SELFIE with friends. he could really take her on that super fun ride some of us have been on. lawyers, preceding, appearances, judges. ya know. the American dream.

I my self would rather disappoint the woman I'm with by getting a ticket for speeding and getting fired for being late to work then to take a selfie of the OTHER woman I just spluged all over her face. hell I'd top it off with a ticket, fired, and ran over her dog on the way home too, then to be that kind of cheater. tickets can be paid, jobs come and go.

speaking of that. hey Elfy, Nick still has to go to court for that speeding ticket, too bad he's out of baby role or that would be a fun chapter. though I suspect the story is already finished and this would be just an after thought. however the mind reals with the possibilities of what could happen there.

personally, Sarah was starting to piss me off. but now nick is. clearly he is not ready for adulthood and I think some one should clobber him with some hypnosis CDs. turn him complete into a nonverbal, drooling, babbling, thumb sucking, Crying, total diaper and mommy dependent infant.

any way these are just my thoughts and not meant to offend anyone. might sound like I don't like this story I realize but I really really do love this story.

But that's just my $0.25 worth or TWO BITS

• Like 1

I thought you did a good job relating Sarah's feelings about this role reversal. I also agree with the opinion that Nick is only out for revenge. I can feel a role-reversal-reversal coming at some point not too far into the future.

After being available for one week on my Patreon, here is the next part of "Bad Husband". If you are enjoying the story you can read what happens next straight away with just a $5 monthly pledge. For $10 you can get the early access plus get exclusive stories. I try to post updates every 4-5 days of at least 2000 words which I hope represents value for money!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

A big thank you to all of my patrons who allow me to write as much as I do: Dannydazzler, Frank S, Charlie S, Alex B, P, James S, tbcg, LB Iceland, Scy T, Orion F, John, Diapering Daddy, Eric C, Paul E, Kevin H, Mr. Smileypants, Tom H, Sterling W, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Liv, Cyatommorrow, Emmanuel S, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, Kent J, C Dom, Scott S and James B.

Nick turned back to the computer and started typing again. He smiled as he closed the internet browser and put on one of his favourite games. He quickly found himself lost in his online game, it had been far too long since he was able to just sit down and shut out the adult world. He would let nothing distract him as he joined other people from around the world and went on quests for gold.

“Nick!” Nick frowned when he thought he heard his name being called. Maybe it was a sound effect in the game…

“NICK!” Nick took off his headphones and turned to face his wife when he realised it was her calling his name.

“What?” Nick asked obliviously.

“The doorbell is ringing.” Sarah said with a shake of her head.

“Oh, right.” Nick said as he finally stood up. The first time he had done so in many hours.

Sarah expected Nick to walk out to the front door but he walked over to the playpen instead. Nick opened the gate and then went to sit back down again. As he sat back at his computer the doorbell rang again and Sarah looked at her husband in confusion.

“Well go on then.” Nick said as he picked up his headphones.

“What!?” Sarah said as she looked at the opening to the playpen. Surely Nick didn’t mean what she thought he meant.

“Get the door if you want dinner.” Nick said with a little sneer.

“Nick, I’m… I’m not dressed for it!” Sarah complained as her face started going red, “I’m, well, I’m obviously wearing a nappy.”

“You never cared when it was me.” Nick replied shortly, “Now off you go. Hurry, before he leaves.”

Sarah stood up and looked again at Nick. She saw that he was serious and started walking towards the hallway. Her wet nappy was visibly bulging out underneath her dress and she knew it. She felt her mouth go dry and it felt like an entire cage of butterflies had just been shaken up in her stomach. She got a sinking feeling of impending dread and the heat she felt in her face let her know that she was already blushing.

As Sarah approached the front door she felt her knees begin to shake. It was almost as if she was on the verge of tears and the humiliation hadn’t even happened yet. The doorbell rang again.

“Hurry up!” Nick called from the living room. Sarah could hear his keyboard and mouse clattering away, she wasn’t sure if it was better or worse that he wasn’t even watching what was about to happen.

Sarah tried to pull down the bottom of her dress one more time but it didn’t come close to hiding the diaper underneath it. The wet padding rubbed against her inner thighs as a constant reminder.

Sarah swung the door open and looked outside like a deer caught in the headlights. In front of her was a young man who looked like he must still be finishing up school. He was looking out towards his old beat up car as if he was about to give up on anyone answering.

“Ah there you are! I was just… About… To… Oh…” As the delivery driver turned around when the door swung open his speech slowed right down until eventually he came to a stop. He rather openly stared at Sarah as if he could hardly believe what he was seeing.

“Hi.” Sarah said shortly. She had to really force the words out.

“Hi…” The driver replied. He was still motionless and staring at the woman who had open the door. It was as if he had been suddenly hypnotised by what he was seeing.

Sarah rather wished the delivery driver would hurry up, much like her husband had been, Sarah was very nervous of being seen by the neighbours.

“Is that a…” The driver started to say.

“You have some pizza for us?” Sarah asked as she tried to speed up the situation and end this horrible exposure.

“Oh, erm, yeah…” The delivery man said. He opened his bag and started pulling out the food.

“Thanks.” Sarah replied. She felt like she was outside of her body, like she was watching her own embarrassment from afar.

“Why are you dressed like that?” The driver asked as he handed over the food, “Is this a… Prank? Or something like that?”

“Sure… It’s a prank.” Sarah replied with a shrug.

Sarah wanted to end this nightmare as soon as possible so she took the hot boxes of food and spun around on the spot. As she did so she felt her short dress lift up slightly, she closed her eyes as she realised her mistake before turning away from the door.

As Sarah turned one of the smaller boxes on top of the pizzas, a seemingly complimentary box of garlic bread, toppled off the stack of food and on to the ground.

Putting the pizzas on the table next to the front door. Sarah bent over to pick up the smaller box, she knew her clothes were already struggling to cover her up, now that she bent over she knew she was putting on more of a show.

“Unbelievable…” Sarah heard muttered from behind her.

Sarah closed the door with her foot to finally cover herself up. She felt utterly humiliated and angry. She was angry at herself, angry at Nick and angry at the delivery driver. Sarah felt angry at the entire world!

“Bring the food in!” Nick called out from the computer.

Sarah could still hear him rapidly typing away on his game, totally unconcerned with the demeaning experience she had gone through. He didn’t watch what had just happened, he had no idea what she had just gone through. Sarah’s fists balled up and she had to resist the urge to just throw the pizza down the hallway.

At least when Sarah humiliated Nick there was a reason for it. Sarah had been there to enjoy it. When Nick was cringing and struggling in his diapers, Sarah would be watching and getting as kick out of it. At least there was a reason for it even if it was very vapid.

Nick was humiliating Sarah for the sake of humiliating her. Even worse, Nick didn’t care about the embarrassment, Sarah’s feelings didn’t enter into the equation. He wanted pizza and made her get the pizza. Did he even know how humiliating it was to be dressed like this and answering the door?

“Sarah! Pizza!” Nick’s voice yelled.

Sarah closed her eyes and repressed the urge to throw the pizzas at the back of Nick’s head. She breathed out slowly and let her hands relax.

“Come on Sarah…” The woman muttered to herself, “Stay calm.”

Sarah took a deep breath and walked into the living room with the food. Her crinkling underwear another unneeded reminder of her low status. She placed Nick’s pizza on his desk next to him and carried her own box of food to the playpen. Sarah didn’t expect Nick would bother to get up and lock it, in fact when she looked over at the computer she saw that Nick had already started eating without even looking at her.

Sarah watched as Nick finished off the garlic bread very quickly. He closed the small box they had come in and just threw it behind him. The box landed on the floor just outside the playpen. Just to complete the scene Nick let out a huge belch and then giggled at himself.

“Nick!” Sarah exclaimed before she could stop herself.

“That’s Daddy to you.” Nick replied lazily.

“I’ll call you “Daddy” when you start acting like one.” Sarah said crossly. She looked at the rubbish strewn about the room and felt her need to clean rising.

Sarah angrily stared at her husband. Her face was still red but now it wasn’t from the embarrassment at the door. She saw Nick looking back at her with an amused face, a face that annoyed her even more than when he ignored her.

“Did you want to apologise to Daddy for that little tantrum?” Nick asked in an annoying voice. He raised his eyebrows at his wife, he knew he was annoying her.

“No…” Sarah muttered through clenched teeth, “I don’t want to fucking apologise. I want you to end this charade. You are an incompetent Daddy!”

Nick smile faded. His wife was testing him, he had to show that he was for real. He had to show her that he was in charge, if he let Sarah get away with this the whole thing would collapse before it even started.

Nick put the piece of pizza he was eating down and rubbed his hands on his trousers. As he stood up he felt his own diaper sagging and he made a mental note to change soon. Walking over to the sofa, Nick didn’t take his eyes off Sarah. The smile had faded and now he wore a face of stony indifference.

“Come here.” Nick said to Sarah.

“What? No!” Sarah replied. She folded her arms across her chest in defiance.

“I didn’t know you enjoyed being the baby so much.” Nick said with a shrug as he stood up again, “Stay there then.”

“Wait… What do you mean?” Sarah asked. She most certainly didn’t enjoy being the baby.

“Well, I wanted you to learn what it’s like for me, with the baby treatment and everything.” Nick explained, “If you aren’t going to follow instructions I guess you haven’t learnt how to play the role yet. No big deal, we can just extend this treatment longer.”

Sarah’s eyes widened and she climbed to her feet suddenly. She sighed deeply and walked forwards as Nick sat down again. She had an internal war between wanting to resist this treatment and of wanting it over as soon as possible.

“That’s a good girl!” Nick praised his wife as she slowly walked over to him. The padding rustling with every step.

When Sarah reached her husband, Nick grabbed her wrist and pulled her over. Sarah lurched and lost her footing slightly before falling over Nick’s lap. The bottom of her dress flew up and she was left with her nappy obscenely open to the air. Sarah knew what was coming and she shivered slightly.

“This will hurt me more than you.” Nick muttered quietly. He grabbed both of Sarah’s wrists and held them behind her back. She was rendered helpless over Nick’s knees. Sarah’s last thought before she felt the contact was how cliché her husband was being. It’s funny what the brain thinks of in times of stress.

Nick raised his arm up and felt the power this position brought, he felt excited and paused to take in the moment. He didn’t want to hurt Sarah, but he wanted her to know what it was like to be spanked. The humiliation and the hopelessness that came with laying prostrate over your partner’s lap.

Smack!

Nick brought his hand down against Sarah’s padded rear. A loud smack rang out around the quiet room, the sound of flesh hitting the plastic outer shell of the nappy. Nick felt a strange feeling in his palm, like pins and needles, it didn’t hurt but it did feel strange. He quickly raised his hand up again.

He felt his wife tensing up as his palm came down again. He didn’t go overboard and hit her too hard, he tried to spank just enough to send a message. When his hand made contact with the nappy he felt Sarah lurch forward slightly. She remained silent. Nick could sense the defiance radiating off her like waves.

Nick could feel himself stirring inside his nappy. A mixture of the feeling of power and his wife’s body were exciting Nick.

The spanking continued with Nick rhythmically hitting Sarah’s behind with his open palm until eventually his wife started making little yelping noises with each contact.

The motion of Sarah tensing and being pushed slightly forward each time she was spanked caused Nick to grow inside his diaper. He was quite sure that his wife had some idea of what was happening, his dick was rapidly thickening and hardening.

Finally, after a few minutes of spanking, Nick’s hand rested against Sarah’s padded bottom and rubbed gently. Nick felt the padding between Sarah’s legs, the area that had swelled up with her using it. Nick felt Sarah try to lift herself off her husband’s lap but Nick maintained his grip.

“Nick?” Sarah asked. She looked around to see what Nick was doing. She felt a little sore after the spanking but it hadn’t been particularly painful, she was just wondering what her husband was doing now.

“Shh…” Nick replied. He had Sarah’s hands held behind her back still. He knew she couldn’t move even if she wanted to.

“What are you… Oh!” Sarah’s widened as she suddenly felt a very different sensation.

Nick had stopped rubbing Sarah’s rear and had gently inserted two fingers through the leg bands of the nappy. He worked them around until they gently touched Sarah’s delicate opening. The area he had been forbidden for a long time, Sarah’s forbidden zone that was now being explored by his fingers.

Nick looked at Sarah and saw her close her eyes and relax as he touched her. He smiled as he gently touched Sarah. He could feel a small quiver as Sarah’s arms relaxed and she leant into Nick slightly.

Despite herself, Sarah couldn’t help but feel the pleasing touch, she couldn’t help but respond the best way her body knew how. She wanted more, being teased was too much for her. Maybe the spanking had heightened her hormone levels or something but she was suddenly very interested in Nick as a sexual being.

“You like that?” Nick asked quietly.

Sarah knew that in her long term future it would be much better to deny she was enjoying this, to resist and get off her husband’s lap. To just go and eat the damn pizza still waiting for her in the playpen. Despite that, she found it very hard to deny that she was suddenly feeling aroused by Nick’s wandering hands.

Sarah felt Nick’s rubbing suddenly increase in pressure and she audibly gasped. To answer her husband’s question she nodded, going red in the face as she did so.

Nick smiled as he felt Sarah’s legs open up a little bit for some better access. Nick was certainly about to have some fun.

• Like 5

Hey I got to give another like again today. I really enjoyed hating this chapter. I so badly want to reach out and take Nick's computer and throw it into the street out front. Not having internet access or his silly games, Nick might start to grow up some. Sara really is only marginally better. She at least made an attempt to take care of Nick and the house. Her reasoning may have been sound but her methods were not. I am ready for the next chapter.

• Like 1