LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

15 minutes ago, MrSiltStrider said:

This is an absolutely masterful twist in the story, and while the new direction probably won't appeal to me personally, I can definitely admire good writing when I see it.

23 hours ago, Elfy said:

Thank you :)

I will say that the original concept of the story hasn't changed. This is still about Nick first and foremost, don't assume that this latest twist is going to be permanent!

Hi Elfy, how is the next chapter coming along? Any hints as to what will happen?

1 hour ago, Baby Dylan said:

Hi Elfy, how is the next chapter coming along? Any hints as to what will happen?

the next chapter is already finished and online on her patreon, after 1 week it will be released here, if u want to read it early you can subscribe to her patreon ;)

Here is the next part of the story which has been available on my Patreon for eight days (Sorry, was one day late!)

A big thank you to everyone who reads my stories and enjoys them. An extra special big thanks to my Patrons: DannyDazzler, Jan O, LB Iceland, Eric C, Paul E, Kevin H, Mr. Smileypants, Tom H, Sterling W, John S, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Crash Bear, Henry C, Bob, Michelle G, P, Kent J, Frank S, C Dom, Scott S, James B, Ben F, P74_1986

If you would like to support me and earn awesome rewards like exclusive stories and early access to updates, then you can subscribe at the following link. Any and all support is gratefully accepted: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

It had been such a long time since Nick had been left alone like this that he had to think about all the different steps he had to go through before going to Kirsty’s house. The first thing Nick knew he wanted to do was to get dressed, and not in the baby crap he had been dressed in recently.

Nick walked back up the stairs and had to stop himself from turning into the nursery on auto-pilot. He shook his head and turned back and entered the main bedroom. The room that had been his and Sarah’s until all of this had started. It had been so long since he had been in here that it almost felt like he was trespassing on someone else’s territory.

The bedroom was obviously very familiar but after everything that had happened it somehow felt quite alien as well. Nick looked around and felt a chill, he wasn’t sure why. It felt like Nick shouldn’t be in there, like a child sneaking into the room he knows he shouldn’t be going into. Nick found it hard to believe that after such a short amount of time that he had such a different mentality. He should be more comfortable in this room than anywhere else and yet it was the exact opposite.

Shaking his head, Nick walked around to his closet where his clothes were kept. He quickly pulled out one of his old t-shirts and a pair of tracksuit bottoms. It felt good to get dressed in his regular adult clothes and when he looked in the mirror he was very pleased that the trousers did a great job of hiding his nappy.

Once he was dressed, Nick headed back downstairs and grabbed his car keys and jacket. He didn’t even hesitate to open the door and leave despite his wife being sat in the crib upstairs. His mind was focused on one thing and that was the trip in front of him.

Nick took the drive slowly, it had been a little while since he had been in control of a car and just like being in control of his relationship it took some getting used to. Still, the journey was an easy one and Nick pulled up outside Kirsty’s house without any major issues. He had been here only an hour or so ago and yet it already felt like a long time had passed. He smiled and nodded his head in a friendly gesture as a woman pushed her baby past him.

Nick walked up the garden path with a swagger that had been absent for a long time. A renewed confidence surged through him and when he saw the curtains to the living room twitch he smiled, Kirsty was obviously watching and waiting for him.

The door opened before Nick even reached the house and he was greeted by Kirsty who was staring at him as if he was a ghost, Nick supposed that in some ways this version of him was a ghost, it had seemingly disappeared before coming back from the dead.

“Kirsty, good to see you again.” Nick smiled as he walked past his wife’s best friend and into her house without an invitation.

“What’s going on!?” Kirsty asked immediately. She was a little worried that Nick had completely snapped.

“Sarah and I had a chat.” Nick said simply, “There’s going to be some changes.”

“Nick, what’s going on?” Kirsty repeated hoping for a more concise answer, “Is Sarah OK?”

“Sarah’s fine.” Nick said, “Can we maybe sit down? I’ll fill you in on what’s happened.”

Kirsty nodded and pointed the way into the living room. Nick walked in first and sat down on the couch, he crossed one leg over the other and heard a faint crinkling from his crotch, it was so muffled by the clothes he was wearing that he was sure that no one else would hear him. It cannot be underestimated how much of a difference it made to Nick, not having to worry about whether anyone knew he was wearing a nappy at every moment of the day was like a two ton weight lifted off his shoulders. Even he could forget he was wearing at times.

“Hi Nick.” Came a small feminine voice from the corner. Despite the voice being high pitched it was still clearly male.

“Hello George.” Nick replied. He looked over and smiled. It was a different smile to the one he had given the sissy earlier, it was a smile with pity in it.

George was sitting in the corner with some toys and in a very clearly thick nappy. Nick thought he could see some discolouration on the front but it may have just been a trick of the light. George was surrounded by toys and had seemingly been playing with some dolls before Nick came in. He seemed happy to see Nick but was mostly confused at how he had suddenly changed back into an adult so quickly.

“So what’s going on?” Kirsty asked. She was getting impatient and nervous for her friend’s well-being.

“We talked about things and she said she had gone too far.” Nick said as he leaned back in the chair.

“Good…” Kirsty replied cautiously, “I’m glad she realised that and you both talked about it.”

“Basically, there are new rules.” Nick said.

“That much is evident.” Kirsty replied as she looked at Nick in his adult clothing. Her voice was friendly enough since she was trying to get information but there was a coldness in there as well. She and Nick had rarely got on well.

Nick wasn’t too fond of Kirsty but he had found a new respect for her more recently, not to mention he needed her for some baby girl clothes, there was no reason to antagonise her.

“So is it over?” Kirsty continued, “I see you are dressed normally again, you drove yourself here… Are you both back to normal?”

“Not at all.” Nick said with a grin, “We have had a realignment though.”

“Realignment?” Kirsty asked.

“We’ve swapped roles.” Nick clarified, “She is at home and enjoying her first nappy as we speak!”

“Oh my!” Kirsty covered her mouth. She had expected a lot of outcomes from the conversation that Nick and Sarah needed to have but this was a shock even for her.

“Which is why I need some clothes for a girl.” Nick continued, “I was hoping you could help me.”

Nick had to giggle at the reactions from the people around him. Kirsty was clearly very shocked and George, who had given up any pretence of playing with his toys, was watching the adults talk with rapt attention.

“I have plenty of stuff that you could use.” Kirsty eventually replied, “But… Don’t take this the wrong way Nick, but how do I know you are telling me the truth?”

“Huh?” Nick was confused.

“You left here very upset, your wife had cheated on you and you were in a very stressful situation…” Kirsty bit her lip a little, “I haven’t spoken to Sarah since she left…”

“Kirsty!” Nick was stunned at what he thought Kirsty was suggesting, “You think I would harm my wife?”

“No, it’s just… Could I speak to her on the phone?” Kirsty asked.

“She won’t be able to answer. She’s in the crib.” Nick said simply. He couldn’t believe Kirsty would be even slightly suspicious like this, he felt insulted that such a thing would cross Kirsty’s mind. He held his tongue though, Nick needed Kirsty.

“Hold up.” Kirsty narrowed her eyes as if she wasn’t sure she had heard Nick properly, “Sarah is locked in the crib? Alone?”

“Yes.” Nick confirmed with a smile. He was pleased at how the tables had turned.

“Jesus, Nick…” Kirsty said. She stood up and looked anxious, “You left her alone, trapped in the crib. What if there’s an emergency?”

“Erm…” Nick hadn’t thought about that and it was only now he realised how vulnerable she was. Nick hadn’t even told her where he was going.

Kirsty shook her head in disbelief. She couldn’t believe that neither Sarah nor Nick had any idea what they were doing. It annoyed her that they kept making potentially dangerous mistakes, she started thinking that they were as bad as each other!

“Follow me. Let’s get this sorted so you can get back home as soon as possible.” Kirsty said as she headed out of the room.

Nick didn’t appreciate Kirsty thinking she knew better than him and he thought about reminding Kirsty that she couldn’t order him around anymore.

George was still sitting in the same spot and watching as the two grown-ups walked out of the living room. He shook his head more from seeing Nick as an adult than anything else.

What a dysfunctional couple, George thought, as he checked his nappy for leaks and waited for mistress to come back downstairs.

“I swear both of you need to read some books on BDSM…” Kirsty muttered crossly as she led Nick up the stairs.

“Why?” Nick asked in confusion.

“Neither of you have a clue what you are doing!” Kirsty said much louder, “You are both making this so much more complicated than it needs to be.”

“OK, thank you for the advice Dr. Phil.” Nick said with an eye roll, “Let’s just get the clothes and I’ll be on my way.”

Kirsty shook her head and clenched her fists. As she got to the top of the stairs she turned around to face Nick.

“Why do neither of you ask the one person you both know is into BDSM about how to do this stuff!?” Kirsty asked in frustration.

“We are doing fine without you.” Nick said coolly.

“Oh really.” Kirsty said mockingly. She lifted up a hand and started extending a finger for every point she was about to make, “Your wife cheated on you, neither of you have a safe word or any sign of being able to stop things, you’ve lost contact with friends and family, you’ve been humiliated several times and you are still wearing a nappy as we speak so I’m guessing you have control issues.”

Nick jumped at the last point and looked down. His nappy wasn’t showing but clearly Kirsty had either heard it or seen the outline. Nick reached down and smoothed out his clothes, he could feel his anger rising but he couldn’t argue with any of Kirsty’s points.

“Just get the clothes.” Nick hissed through clenched teeth.

Kirsty threw her hands up in annoyance and turned around. She walked through to the nursery with Nick following her. She walked straight over to the closet and opened the door, it clattered against the wall as Kirsty started sorting through the clothes in the closet. A lot of it was little boy and sissy stuff but she also had a few pieces meant for women.

Picking out a sports bag, Kirsty quickly shoved the clothes in and zipped it closed. She thrust the bag into Nick’s chest.

“I came for the clothes, I stayed for the friendly service.” Nick said sarcastically.

“Careful…” Kirsty warned, “You may have turned the tables on Sarah but I can have you on that table and naked before you even know what’s happening.”

Nick took the bag with a scowl and turned to leave. He shook his head and left Kirsty in the nursery as he started walking back down the stairs. He planned to stomp straight out of the house but stopped when he looked to the living room and saw George standing in the middle of the room looking nervous.

“I heard raised voices.” George said quietly.

“It’s OK.” Nick replied with a small smile.

Nick put the bag down by the door and walked into the living room. He wasn’t sure what he was doing but he knew he couldn’t just leave like that.

George gave Nick a weak smile and Nick wrapped him in a hug. Nick felt like he empathised with George more than any other person on planet could and his hug was one of compassion and friendship.

“Just be careful.” George whispered to Nick, “Remember how she hurt you. You love her, don’t hurt her like that.”

Nick pulled away from the hug with a smile. He rubbed the sissy’s hair and nodded before turning around and walking back to the front door. As he picked up the bag he glanced up the stairs to see Kirsty standing at the top and looking down at him with pursed lips. Her stony face was difficult to read and Nick turned away again.

Nick opened and closed the front door and took a deep breath when he reached his car. As Nick exhaled he felt a sudden splash of warmth around his private parts and belatedly realised he was wetting himself again.

With a shake of the head, Nick got in the car and started on the journey home.

As Nick pulled away there was a twitch of the curtains in the living room of Kirsty’s house. Nick didn’t see as Kirsty pulled the curtain back and watched Nick go with narrowed eyes. It was clear from his interactions with her that the obnoxious man had not learnt any lessons from his time as a baby and she was still concerned for the well-being of Sarah.

It was with a lot of regret that Kirsty realised there was little she could do to influence the situation. She would miss her best friend but she didn’t expect Nick would bring her around and she certainly didn’t expect that Sarah would be allowed around on her own.

Kirsty sighed sadly and just hoped that one way or another things would turn out for the best.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Two fantastic updates Elf!! part of me wants to see Nick show her how a real care giver does things and the other part wants her truly punished and humiliated. Looking forward to next update. and as usual Fab writing !

Fantastic new chapter. I was thrilled to see that Sarah gave in and allowed herself to be diapered. I hope Nick doesn't become to vindictive but at the same time, I want to see Sarah suffer some of the same embarrassments. I am very

Gotta say, I didn't think I'd be able to get into a woman being babied, but you pulled it off. I think it helps that we've gotten to know the characters so well, that we get to see it from both of their perspectives, that they're so well realised. I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter!

New update to Bad Husband is now posted on my Patreon and it will be posted here in a week.

For $5 you can get access to it right now as well as one week early access to all public stories, for $10 you will get the early access plus exclusive stories!

It's my birthday today so if you want to get me a present and get yourself a present to, feel free to click the link below and subscribe :D

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

Kristy is definitely making some points with me in these last few chapters. I think Nick would be wise to follow her advice. One thing still in the back of my mind is where was that advice when Sarah began treating Nick as a baby. Loved the chapter and looking forward to more.