LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Wow, Kristy's reaction was totally unexpected. I had been thinking that she was in favor of Sarah and Jack acting like adults. I thought she was surprised at what Nick and George were doing. I can't wait for more.

New update for this story now posted on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

For $5 you can see the latest update in Sarah and Nick's adventures plus early updates to all my other stories. For $10 you get all of the above and exclusive stories as well!

All support is greatly appreciated :)

---

Kirsty opened the door to her bedroom, let Sarah walk past her and then closed the door again. She maintained her smile all the way until the door was closed. As soon as the door was shut her smile dropped and it was replaced by a look of acute anxiety.

“This is a nice bedro-” Sarah turned around and saw Kirsty’s face, “What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?” Kirsty repeated with wide eyes. She pulled out her phone and opened up the text that Sarah had sent her last night. She held it up to Sarah and showed her the picture.

Sarah blushed when she was shown the photo. It seemed so weird to see herself in that situation on Kirsty’s phone. At the time it felt like the right thing to do, in the cold light of day it felt a little more embarrassing.

“What?” Sarah asked, “We were having fun. It’s no big deal. You knew it was a distinct possibility.”

“Jesus, Sarah…” Kirsty said as she closed her eyes in exasperation, “What the fuck did you do...”

“What did I do?” Sarah asked in confusion, “I did what I said I was going to do…”

Kirsty shook her head. She was experienced in all things kink and despite Sarah’s fast progress, she had made some very poor decisions recently. Kirsty suddenly felt terrible that she hadn’t monitored everything more carefully, she was very scared that she may have broken her best friend’s relationship.

For her part, Sarah was confused. Sarah felt like her friend had been encouraging her to push limits and then, all of a sudden, was shouting at her for doing so.

“Kirsty, what’s wrong!?” Sarah asked impatiently. She really wasn’t sure what the big deal here was.

“You told me that Nick was OK with you dating someone else.” Kirsty said quietly. She didn’t want her voice to carry next door to where the babies were, “You told me you had both talked about it.”

“We did!” Sarah protested, “I told him what I wanted to do and he agreed to it.”

“Did he?” Kirsty asked with a rather accusing voice, “Or did you tell him what you were going to do and not give him an option?”

“Well…” Sarah started after a long delay.

“Did you give Nick a time out from this baby stuff? Did you talk to him as an adult?” Kirsty asked, “Did you say what you wanted and let him honestly tell you what he wanted?”

“I… I…” Sarah tried to think back to her conversations with Nick, “He was definitely in baby mode, he always is.”

Kirsty nodded. She could see the exact problem, she just hoped it wasn’t too late to fix things. Sarah had neglected the most important part of any relationship like this, she had lost the sense of balance. You can have a power based relationship, even one that is near full time, and have it be healthy. Sarah’s problem was that she had ceased to treat Nick with any kind of equality and it had led to her making decisions that could potentially ruin the relationship because she had lost sight of who was truly important to her.

“Kirsty, What’s wrong?” Sarah asked. She had started to sound a little worried, the gravity of the situation was starting to dawn on her. Kirsty wasn’t playing around; she was genuinely upset at her.

“I’ve been around a lot of cuckolded men.” Kirsty started, “I’ve done it myself before. Heck, George likes it every now and then. It is so, so important that you make sure the man is OK with it.”

“I did!” Sarah replied, “I asked him an-”

“Sarah, Stop!” Kirsty said firmly as she closed her eyes in frustration, “Please… Listen to me.”

Sarah nodded her head and sat down on the edge of the bed. She had been in control so much recently that she had forgotten what it was like to be told what to do, if she was honest her power had rather gone to her head.

“You have to make sure that the man is REALLY alright with it.” Kirsty continued, “Not in any power play situation, not in any sexual situation. You have to let him know that he is perfectly within his rights to say no.”

Sarah was beginning to see where this was going and she felt a sudden panic rising up in her.

“If you had Nick in nappies, if you were asking him as “Mummy” rather than as “Wife” then he didn’t give you consent.” Kirsty continued, “He may have said OK to things, he may have told you he was fine with you doing anything but I will tell you right now… That man, remember he is a man and not a baby, was not happy.”

“Oh my God…” Sarah said softly as she started to realise what was happening, “But he hugged me when I came in… I haven’t ruined things have I?”

Kirsty shrugged in an exaggerated fashion. It really could go either way at this point, she was just glad she was getting through to Sarah about the problems here. Nick had been very happy to see her when she walked in but what was he really thinking? How did he feel once the initial excitement of seeing Sarah wore off?

“Honestly, you and him need to talk.” Kirsty said, “I have no idea how he is feeling except that he isn’t happy.”

“How do you know?” Sarah asked with an anxious look on her face. Maybe Kirsty was blowing all of this up into a much bigger deal than it really was.

Kirsty grimaced. She looked at her laptop that was on top of the bedside table. Walking over to the computer, Kirsty clicked on to a video program and scanned through a list of videos. Seeing the one for last night, she double clicked it and went to the timestamp that had her standing next to the crib the previous evening.

“Watch this.” Kirsty said as she full screened the video and pressed play on the video.

Sarah took a second to work out what she was watching. It was hard to make out with the bright night vision to start with, but soon Sarah could make out the layout of the nursery and she could see Nick leaning against the bars of the crib.

“You have a camera in there?” Sarah asked.

“I do.” Kirsty replied, “Not all the time though. I like to keep George guessing.”

In the video Kirsty was walking away from the crib when she paused and turned around. After a few seconds she pulled out her phone.

“This is where Nick asked to see the picture you sent me.” Kirsty said, “I showed him because you said I should. I assumed he knew what he would be seeing.”

Sarah bit her bottom lip as she watched the Kirsty on the video open her phone and bring up the picture that Sarah had sent her. She watched Nick intently, she already guessed this wasn’t going to go well. She put her hands together in the prayer position in front of her mouth as she nervously watched the little figures on the screen. The figure of Kirsty held up the phone to the crib and Sarah watched as she held it there for a few seconds.

“Oh no…” Sarah whispered as she felt her heart sink.

As she watched Nick visibly slump down in the crib, Sarah felt her heart doing the same. She felt so bad, she had no idea that her picture would have that effect, she had no idea that Nick was as cut up as he was by the picture. Sarah honestly believed that it would just be a bit of fun for them all, she had in no way expected that reaction from her husband.

“Yeah…” Kirsty said, “When I saw his reaction. I realised he had never been into this whole thing. His reaction, had he liked this, should have been one of excitement. He would’ve been embarrassed and humiliated but he would have liked it.”

Sarah looked away from the screen and closed her eyes. She lowered her head and shook it slightly, it was now clear as day. She had started taking the power too far, she hadn’t made certain Nick was OK with everything. She was rather ashamed to admit that her husband’s feelings hadn’t really been much of a concern to her. She had just expected him to acquiesce to the situation.

“I’ve got to go talk to him!” Sarah said as she stood up from the bed.

“Well, just hold on a minute.” Kirsty replied as she put a hand on Sarah’s arm, “There’s something else you should see…”

Kirsty pressed fast forward on the video for the briefest of time and then clicked play again. The scene played out just as it had done the previous night. The camera caught all of the blowjob that George had excitedly and expertly given to his friend the previous night and the two women watching the footage were both enthralled by it. Kirsty didn’t mention it but she was very much turned on by what she saw.

“Wow…” Sarah said in disbelief when the act was finished.

“I thought you should see it.” Kirsty said.

“I didn’t know he had it in him.” Sarah was shocked by everything that she had seen. She thought Nick would have been OK with what she did, she also thought she would have been OK with what Nick did and yet both acts had left her reeling.

“Well, I’m guessing he hasn’t had much relief lately.” Kirsty reasoned, “Then he saw the picture you sent.”

Sarah nodded slowly. She knew she had a lot to talk about with Nick and maybe she would have to change what she was doing. If she wanted this arrangement to work, she couldn’t keep hurting her husband. If anything she owed him a grovelling apology but how to do that without ending the whole power aspect of their relationship was another matter.

“I went along with everything yesterday because you told me, with no hesitation, that Nick would enjoy it.” Kirsty said, “You need to make this right with him.”

Sarah nodded again. She motioned for Kirsty to come with her and together they walked down the landing and into the nursery.

Kirsty was the first to reach the nursery door and she paused briefly to make sure Sarah was ready. When Sarah gave her a small nod, Kirsty pushed open the door and took a step inside.

“George!” Kirsty yelled when she stepped through the door.

“Mistress!” George spluttered as he jumped back from the table, “I didn’t expect you to be back so soon.”

Nick went a deep shade of red as this scene unfolded. Whilst being changed he had become excited and George, who had been the one wiping him had started to give Nick some manual relief. That was when Kirsty and Sarah had walked in.

Nick felt awful at having been caught by his wife and her friend being pleasured by another man. At the same time there was another voice in Nick’s head. A voice that wanted to shout at Sarah that now she knew how it felt. That voice was stifled by Nick’s feelings of embarrassment though; he couldn’t hold his wife’s gaze for long.

Kirsty stormed over to the changing table and grabbed her sissy by the ear. She pulled the yelping man away from Nick and was muttering about punishment and paying for what he was doing later. She mouthed a “sorry” to Sarah who quickly walked over and took her place between Nick’s legs.

Nick looked up to his wife as she came over and stood between his legs. He was rather perplexed by Sarah’s rather hesitant and fearful face; it wasn’t something he had been used to seeing recently.

George had already cleaned Nick up and put a new nappy underneath him so when Sarah came over to Nick all she had to do was pull up the front of the nappy and tape it closed. Nick’s still excited tool was pressed against his belly and he was grateful that it was finally tucked away.

As Nick was lowered from the changing table he watched as George was pulled into his crib. The side was put up and George looked out sadly from between the bars.

“We should go.” Sarah said quickly as Nick regained his balance on the floor, “Where’s his clothes?”

“I washed them over night.” Kirsty said, “They are downstairs, they should be OK now.”

Kirsty led the way and Sarah followed as they started to leave the nursery. Nick was at the back of the procession and he looked to the crib as he was pulled towards the exit by his wife. He saw George sadly wave goodbye as he was pulled around the corner and out of sight.

Nick followed the two women downstairs in silence and walked into the living room to find his clothes laid out for him. He didn’t resist as Sarah quickly got him dressed, if anything he was glad to finally be back in his own clothes. He was a little confused though, there seemed to be tension in the room and he wasn’t sure why.

There was no doubt that Nick was pleased to see his wife again even if he still felt some resentment. Unless he was crazy though, it felt like the awkwardness was coming from Sarah and Kirsty. This was very unusual when it was Nick who was heavily padded. He felt almost like the most normal person in the room which was not something he had felt for a long time.

Once Nick was fully dressed, he was shepherded out to the car by his wife. He noticed Sarah and Kirsty murmuring a quick goodbye to each other and thought it was a little strange, they normally spent a long time talking.

Nick was quickly strapped into the car seat and he settled in for the short ride home. As he sat alone in the car his mind went back to the previous night again. He remembered what he did, but the thing that really stuck in his head was the photo he had seen on Kirsty’s phone. He saw Sarah covered in another man’s milk and he felt a strong feeling of disgust rising up in him.

When the driver’s door opened and Sarah stepped in, Nick forced himself to push that feeling of disgust to the back of his mind. He would have to deal with these feelings at some point but right here and now was neither the time nor the place.

The drive home was very quiet. Sarah turned the radio on but didn’t say anything to Nick. If anything, this actually infuriated Nick even more than anything that had happened the previous day. After everything she had done the previous day and everything she had made Nick go through, she now wouldn’t talk to him at all. He didn’t say anything but the longer the journey went in silence the more resentment Nick started to feel.

When the car pulled up in the driveway, Nick waited for Sarah to release him from the car seat. He looked away as he was unclipped and then walked straight to the front door. He impatiently tapped his foot as he waited for Sarah to gather her things and let him.

By this point, Nick didn’t even care that he was in the open with regards to his diapers. He was mad at Sarah and that was overriding all his other feelings. If some neighbours would see what Sarah was doing to him than so be it. Maybe he would just walk over to them and tell them exactly what was going on. Maybe it was time to call Sarah’s bluff…

The key was turned in the lock and the door pushed open. Nick didn’t wait for Sarah. He just started heading for the stairs, he didn’t want to talk to anyone or do anything. He wanted to be alone and he started storming up the stairs.

“Nick.” Sarah called when Nick was halfway up the stairs. She saw him stop moving but he didn’t turn around, she couldn’t see his face but she could tell from his stiffness that all was not well.

Nick didn’t respond and he didn’t turn around. His immediate instinct and his learned response was to respond with as much happiness as he could muster and answer to his wife’s commands like a well-trained dog. He suppressed that instinct though.

Nick was angry, he was upset and he was confused. Everything over the last few days had been so confusing, he no longer felt like his wife was training him to be a better husband. He felt like she was now just taking advantage of him.

“Nick?” Sarah repeated. This time it sounded more like a question than a command. Her voice had lost that self-confidence that Nick had grown used to.

Nick could feel his eyes filling with tears and now his anger moved on to himself. Why did he have to get upset? He was angry, not sad. Why couldn’t he control his emotions anymore? It was so frustrating, it was Sarah who should be crying. His own emotional weakness only made him even angrier. He hung his head low as he tried to keep his emotions together.

“Please… Nick?” Sarah’s voice had no authority now. Her voice shook as she felt her own emotions running high. Everything that had been pent up since seeing that video, all of the things that Sarah and Nick had both not talked about started to overwhelm them.

Hearing his wife’s voice shaking with emotion was the thing that pushed Nick over the edge. His head dropped and his shoulders shook with the tears that started running down his face. Nick turned around and sat on the stairs, the waistband of his diaper poked out between his shorts and shirt.

Nick honestly felt like a toddler having a meltdown rather than an adult who was upset. Not by choice, he wanted to be the strong man who laid down the law not the overgrown baby crying on the stairs. He looked down the stairs at his wife who seemed incapable of looking him in the eyes, she was looking down at the floor.

“We need to talk…” Sarah sobbed as she wiped her eyes and looked up at Nick.

Nick nodded. It was hard to deny that they had hit a low point in their relationship, there was a real communication problem and mistakes had been made by both sides. Nick rubbed his eyes and stood up, he looked down at Sarah who, with her head still down, walked into the living room. It was clear she was having trouble making eye contact with her husband. Nick was pleased that she seemed genuinely ashamed of what she had done.

Taking a deep breath, Nick followed. When he entered the living room he saw that Sarah was already sat down on the couch with a box of tissues at the ready, she indicated that Nick should sit down next to her.

Sarah could feel her heart beating at a million miles an hour, her stomach felt like it was doing backflips and she felt like she had no control of the situation. For the first time since this had all began Sarah felt like the power was shifting back to her husband. It scared her because after everything she had done, if Nick decided to just leave she knew she would have little she could say or do to stop him.

Sometimes you only realise what you want when you are threatened with losing it. Sarah felt like she was losing Nick and it had become more clear than ever how much she loved him. This was supposed to be the triumphant morning where she showed Nick that her plan had been right all along. That Jack would be a great Daddy for him and they could all live happily, only now did she realise the arrogance in the assumptions she had made.

Nick did as he was asked and took his place on the couch. They were rather awkward and neither of them quite knew where to begin. For a few minutes they just sat quietly and tried to work out who should say what.

“I’m sorry, Nick.” Sarah said as she wiped her eyes with a tissue, “For everything.”

Nick wasn’t quite sure how to respond to that. By “everything” did Sarah mean just the last couple of days or did she mean something more substantial, maybe she meant the entirety of this baby stuff.

“I…” Nick tried to think about what to say, “I’m sorry too.”

“No!” Sarah cut Nick off with a rather loud shout, “You don’t have to apologise for anything. This is all on me.”

“Sarah…” Nick looked across at his wife. She looked absolutely heartbroken.

“No, Nick.” Sarah repeated, “This is all on me. I’ve done unforgiveable things, I took you for granted, I just didn’t understand what I was doing.”

Nick stayed quiet as Sarah started pouring things off of her chest. He could hardly believe this was really happening. It felt like something he had been waiting for since the beginning, now it was here he wasn’t quite sure how to react.

“This started as a bit of fun and I-” Sarah began.

“FUN!?” Nick interrupted loudly causing his wife to wince.

“Let me explain.” Sarah said as she put her hands up to placate her husband.

Nick tried to get past the shock and he indicated that Sarah should continue. He knew that she had relished her role as being in control but he didn’t know she had enjoyed it from the beginning.

“You have to admit you were behaving pretty badly.” Sarah started, “Losing your job, not helping out around the house, the wet bed…”

“Can we beyond the blaming me part?” Nick asked rather coldly. His patience and willingness to take the blame for any of this were being stretched to the limit.

“Sorry…” Sarah said as she looked away, “I don’t mean to blame you for everything. It’s a nasty habit I’ve got into.”

Another quiet period descended over the two of them. This was proving a lot harder than Sarah had imagined, she just came saying the wrong thing!

“I went too far.” Sarah eventually said, “The last couple of days, it was too much. I wasn’t fair to you and I made a big mistake.”

Nick just nodded slightly. He tried not to make it too obvious that as his wife was talking, he was wetting the diaper between his legs. It wasn’t a complete flooding but Nick knew that he was looking into the middle distance for a few seconds as it happened. He thought Sarah gave him a strange look but he hoped it was his imagination.

“I want you out of little space or whatever you want to call it, at least for the moment.” Sarah said with a deep breath, “Forget everything from the last week or so, I want to ask you a question as a man and my equal.”

Nick was a little stunned but elated. It had been so long since he thought he was someone’s equal that just having someone say he was on the same level was a tremendous boost to his ego. Despite everything he else, he couldn’t help but smile a little.

“Are you OK with what me and Jack did?” Sarah asked. She got straight to the point, there was no beating around the bush, Sarah needed to know whether what she had done yesterday was something Nick actually didn’t mind.

Straight away, Nick’s smile vanished. Any semblance of joy disappeared as quickly as it had come and Nick was left sat on what felt like the hot seat. He could see, when he looked at Sarah that she was getting increasingly upset the longer it took him to answer. What could he do? He couldn’t lie to her.

“No…” Nick whispered as he shook his head. He felt a lump in his throat again as the sobbing threatened to return. He used the shoulder of his shirt to wipe his eyes.

“Oh, Nick…” Sarah covered her face with her hands and lapsed into much more pronounced sobbing. She was legitimately distraught.

Nick felt awkward. He was sat just next to his wife who was crying her eyes out and it was because of something he said. Half of him wanted to reach over and hug her, tell her that it’s alright and they can move on, but was that how he had been condition to react over the last few weeks?

The other half of him was rather upset himself. He was almost glad that Sarah was crying like this, she deserved to feel some of the pain. She had done this!

“Why?” Sarah sobbed to Nick as she reached for a tissue and looked at Nick.

“Why?” Nick repeated. What did she mean by that?

“Why did you say you were OK with it?” Sarah asked as she tried to get the sobbing under control again.

Nick paused and looked out of the window. The bright and sunny day felt like a very strange backdrop for this conversation. It almost felt surreal that this could be the breakup of his marriage.

“What was I supposed to say?” Nick asked honestly, “You spent the last few weeks telling me what was going to happen. No choices. It was like it or lump it, I wasn’t an equal partner.”

“That doesn’t mean you had to agree with anything…” Sarah said sounding exasperated.

“Doesn’t it?” Nick asked, “I was definitely under the impression that it was your way or the highway. Tell me honestly, if I had said a firm and definite “no” what would have happened?”

Sarah looked up at the ceiling and closed her eyes. She really tried to think about what she would have done. She wanted to say she would have respected her partner’s wishes but she wasn’t sure that would be true. She had been drunk off of her own power. She had truly started to believe that her husband had a duty to just acquiesce to what she said no matter what she said. Nick was less a husband and more a slave, it pained her to admit it, even to herself.

Sarah dropped her head. She couldn’t admit the truth; she didn’t have to. Her silence was confirming everything Nick had thought.

“Exactly…” Nick said quietly. He shook his head slightly and grimaced as if to say he knew the answer already.

There was another pause in the conversation. Tension filled the air and it felt like you could cut it with a knife. Nick gently smoothed the shirt down over his tummy.

“I… I forgot who I was.” Sarah whispered, “I wasn’t treating you fairly and I’m so, so sorry. Could you ever forgive me?”

Forgiveness is a funny thing. It’s easy to say but difficult to mean. Nick could easily tell his wife that he forgave her and go back to how things were before all this had happened but he didn’t know if he would truly have forgiven her. He might just be doing it because he knows that is what Sarah wants and that is how they ended up in this position in the first place.

“I don’t know.” Nick eventually replied with a little hesitation, “Believe me I want to but I don’t know.”

“I would do anything for forgiveness.” Sarah whispered, “I made a terrible mistake, the worst mistake I could have done. I hurt you and I hate myself for it. I made a terrible mistake but I love you so much and I just want to fix things.”

“I still love you too.” Nick replied, “It’s why this has all been so hard.”

“I’ve never done all this power play stuff before.” Sarah continued, “Kirsty said I made a rookie error. I let the power take control of me.”

Nick nodded. He didn’t know a great deal about these kinds of relationships either but he was sure Kirsty was right about this. He thought back to dinner the previous night where Kirsty had suddenly stopped treating him and George like babies, it was so jarring for Nick because he hadn’t experienced anything like that with Sarah. He wasn’t saying that he needed time off like that, but he did need something more than he was given, he needed to know he had the option.

“I was always under the impression, in fact you told me this was the case, that if I didn’t do what you said that I would be kicked out of the house.” Nick said simply, “I had no reason to believe that threat ever went away. Hell, I’m not entirely sure that you won’t kick me out now!”

“I know, and that was terrible of me.” Sarah replied sadly, “I don’t deserve you. I’m not going to kick you out and I should never have threatened that.”

“Well maybe you don’t deserve me.” Nick said, “But I don’t want to go anywhere.”

Sarah’s face flickered with a brief spark of hope. She dared to look up at Nick and, for the first time, felt like maybe the two of them could work this out. The room was strangely quiet, Sarah could hear Nick’s nappy crinkling and suppressed the almost automatic urge to reach over and check him.

“Really?” Sarah asked with her eyes still shining from the tears that were ready to leak freely at the slightest provocation.

Nick nodded. He really did want to make this relationship work; despite everything he knew that Sarah was his one true love. He wasn’t going to let her off scot free though, Sarah had hurt him a lot with the previous night. He could endure almost everything through the love of his wife but when she had spent the night with Jack, that was too much.

Sarah smiled widely and held her arms out for a hug she started leaning across towards Nick but was stopped when he put his hand up. Sarah’s smile faltered and she leaned back in her seat. She didn’t know what to think, Sarah assumed she was forgiven by how the conversation was going.

“I can forgive you.” Nick said as he looked at Sarah, “But there need to be major changes. I need to know you love me like I love you.”

“What do you mean?” Sarah asked with concern.

“I mean…” Nick said, “If this relationship is going to continue then we need to make some huge changes.”

“Like what?” Sarah asked. Was Nick about to ask for time off of the baby stuff? Maybe for it to end all together? It would be sad but Sarah would give up control for him, she owed him that.

“I want you to know what it’s been like to be me.” Nick stated.

“L-Like you?” Sarah was starting to realise what Nick was saying and she could feel her heart hammering.

“I want you to be in diapers.” Nick clarified.

“D-Diapers!?” Sarah was in shock and she felt her stomach do a flip

“I want you to experience everything I have experienced.” Nick continued, “I want you to show me that you love me as much as I love you. That you will change places with me. You gave me all this baby treatment because I was immature, right?”

Sarah nodded mutely.

“Well, what you have done… Letting the power go to your head, cheating on me… You have been acting as badly as I was before all this started.” Nick said. The more he spoke the more confident he was feeling, the surer that this was the right thing to do.

Sarah found it hard to disagree with that logic. She had been acting badly and after saying she would do anything for Nick to get forgiveness she would be a hypocrite to now refuse. Besides, if she did refuse, that could be the end of the relationship. She felt like she was walking a tightrope and had nearly navigated the whole thing, this was the final and biggest hurdle to saving her relationship.

“How… How long for?” Sarah stuttered.

“I don’t know.” Nick said with a shrug, “You never gave me a time frame.”

Sarah didn’t say anything. She looked down at Nick’s crotch. What did one of those nappies feel like? Was it as bad as she imagined? Would Nick keep her like she kept him? Sarah had a thousand questions buzzing around her head like bees.

“Will you do it for me?” Nick asked his wife seriously.

• Thanks 1

Here is the next update to Sarah and Nick's adventures. If you are enjoying this story this update has already been up on my Patreon for one week already and the next update to this story is already posted there!

$5 a month is all it costs for early access to my stories and I am to post every few days. $10 gets you the previous early access plus access to exclusive stories.

A big thank you to: Dannydazzler, Tom H, Sterling W, John S, Ryan, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Matthew S, Pierry L, Matthew, John D, Crash Bear, Henry C, Michelle G, P, Kent J, Jon S, Frank S, C Dom, Scott S, Mr. Smileypants, James B, Ben F and P74_1986 for their continued support of me and my stories :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

Sarah closed her eyes and gulped as she thought about what her answer would mean either way. Yes, and she could be humiliated, no and the relationship might be over. She cursed the moment she had ever said she would do anything for Nick, she hadn’t expected him to suggest something like this.

The question was basically: Was Sarah ready to humiliate herself for her husband? To save her marriage, would she willingly take on the most embarrassing role she could think of?

“Well?” Nick asked when Sarah hadn’t responded, “Will you do this for me?”

Sarah closed her eyes and gulped as she thought about what her answer would mean either way. If she answered yes her life would be seriously altered. She would face possible humiliation, embarrassment and shame on a daily basis just like Nick had done for the last couple of weeks. But if Sarah answered no it seemed that her life would still be seriously altered. At best her husband would stay but that bond of trust and mutual respect would be gone, at worst and he would be gone altogether.

“I… I…” Sarah stuttered as she felt herself getting flustered.

Nothing in her life mattered more than her husband. She would do so much for him but willingly allowing herself to be subjected to such humiliating treatment was a difficult pill to swallow. She knew rejection of Nick’s proposal would be devastating. Not only had she told him that she would do anything to save the relationship but he had asked her to do exactly what she had forced on him. If Sarah now refused, Nick would be livid and she couldn’t blame him for that.

Nick sat expectantly. He could feel that familiar feeling of butterflies in his stomach, the nerves and tension of the situation getting to him a little bit. He was full of emotion and was trying to stay calm and controlled. He had never expected this situation to come about, least of all so suddenly.

“Do you trust me?” Sarah asked Nick seriously as she felt the heat rising in her face.

“Yes.” Nick replied, “Despite everything, I do.”

“Then why do I have to do this?” Sarah asked. There was a note of pleading in her voice, she was asking for mercy that she had never given her husband.

“I told you already.” Nick replied with a little impatience, “I need to know you will do the same things you make me do to prove your love.”

“Can’t I do something else?” Sarah asked rather desperately as her face flushed red, “I could let you have time out of diapers or give you money to buy things or…”

“No!” Nick shouted to cut his wife off. When he saw Sarah jump he lowered his volume, “This isn’t about me. This isn’t about anything except you showing that you love me, that you respect me as an equal. You said you would do anything to prove it, I just want you to do what I have done for you already.”

Sarah put her head in her hands and could feel her heart hammering from nervousness. She greatly regretted saying she would do anything without first thinking about what that would mean.

“Just one diaper?” Sarah asked hopefully. It was as if she was negotiating a business deal rather than her future as a giant baby.

“Honestly, I want to keep you in them until you prove you love me the same way I did.” Nick admitted, “It’s about respect. When I know you respect me, that’s when we can talk about where we are going in the future.”

As Sarah put her head back in her hands, Nick was still left in the very strange position of wanting to punish his wife whilst also consoling her. The truth was there was no plan, this had all come out of nowhere. It was a very sudden situation and Nick was doing his best to take advantage of it.

“Can… Can I just have a minute to think?” Sarah asked hesitantly.

Nick nodded his head and stood up, he heard himself crinkle as he did so. He walked out to the kitchen and poured himself an actual glass of water. It had been a while since he had drunk from anything that wasn’t usually reserved for a toddler. It was refreshing in multiple ways.

Sarah was left alone in the living room and could only hear the clock ticking. She felt faintly panicked and had no idea what to do, she had completely lost control of the situation. She wanted to speak to Kirsty but she knew that her best friend wasn’t exactly happy with her at the moment. She already knew what Kirsty would tell her.

“You made this your bed, now you have to lie in it.” Kirsty’s voice said in Sarah’s head.

The worst thing about all of this was that Sarah knew Kirsty was right. She had been looking for loopholes or anything that she could use to stop what was now happening but this was all heading to one place and it had picked up to much momentum to stop.

Sarah’s thoughts turned to the possible future. She thought about what she had made Nick do and it made her shudder, imagining doing those things herself was terrifying.

Using the diapers was a given, Sarah was already prepared for that fact as unpleasant as it might be. The idea of messing her pants was abhorrent. But even worse than that were the thoughts of humiliation, of the sexual things. Did Nick expect her to do all of the things that Sarah had made him do?

“What’s it to be?” Nick asked casually as he walked back into the living room. Nick put his hands on the back of the couch and leaned over his wife. All of his old habits that had been forced away by his baby treatment started rearing their heads. All those old manipulating and dominant behaviours that Sarah had been working so hard to get rid of suddenly enjoyed a revival.

“Will I… Will I have to do everything that you did?” Sarah asked. She didn’t take her eyes off of the floor.

“You will have to do whatever I ask.” Nick replied, “Just like I had to do for you.”

“Things were going so well…” Sarah said, “Maybe we sho-”

“Enough.” Nick cut off her with a loud and authoritative voice. A voice he hadn’t used in some time. It surprised Nick as much as it did Sarah.

Sarah paused for a second before looking up at Nick with rather teary eyes. She nodded her head and stood up with shaky legs. She took a deep breath and began walking towards the stairs. Sarah wanted to stop with every step, to say she was refusing but after what had happened in the last couple of days, she felt in no position to call a halt to proceedings.

Nick watched his wife head towards the stairs with more than a little satisfaction. To give back some of her own medicine was something Nick couldn’t wait to do. Nick hoped that by the time he was finished that Sarah would think twice about being so manipulative and dominant over him. He didn’t see his own hypocrisy but he rarely ever did.

Like a prisoner and her guard, Nick trooped up the stairs after his wife to make sure she didn’t run away. He wouldn’t describe himself as vindictive but he definitely felt a lot of satisfaction at turning the tables like this.

Sarah turned to walk into the nursery as if she was walking to the gallows. She was scared and unsure about what was coming but she tried to hold her head up and refrain from panic.

Nick followed his wife into the nursery and walked over to the changing table. He could tell that his wife was really nervous as she was eyeing the table and changing supplies as if she had never seen them in this light before. Nick knew what Sarah was thinking, she was thinking about everything that she had done to him. Nick hoped she was regretting it.

“Don’t worry.” Nick said quietly, “It will be fine.”

Nick hopped up on to the changing table and reached under for a new diaper and the wipes. Laying back, Nick started pulling the tapes off his diaper, he hadn’t done this himself in a while but it would send the wrong message if he asked Sarah to do it.

Nick pulled his used nappy out and gave himself a quick wipe before unfolding a new nappy and placing it under himself. It was a little tricky to do this himself on the table and as he tried to manoeuvre the new nappy, he knocked the old one on to the floor.

“Do you want me to help?” Sarah asked. She looked rather sheepish and was fidgeting with her hands.

“No, I can do this.” Nick replied with a grunt as he lifted his waist up. There was no way that he wanted his wife to continue changing him at the moment, even if it would be much easier.

Nick pulled the front of the padding up between his legs and began to tape it closed. It felt good to do this for himself, even something as small as changing his own nappy felt like a big step in the right direction.

“Umm, Nick?” Sarah spoke up suddenly.

“Yes?” Nick replied as he placed the final tapes.

“Why are you putting another nappy on?” Sarah asked with a furrowed brow, “At night I can understand but why choosing to wear during the day?”

“I… Sometimes I find myself wetting without realising I needed to go.” Nick replied rather bashfully, “I just want to make sure there aren’t any accidents.”

“Oh.” Sarah replied simply. She hadn’t realised his control had gotten so bad already. Sarah felt extremely uncomfortable for drawing attention to it and knew that it wasn’t helping her case to stay out of the nappies herself.

A pang of panic shot through Sarah’s body as she started to think of the implication. What if the same thing happened to her?

Nick hated that his wife would make him admit that now. He was supposed to be taking control now and being forced to admit that he didn’t have total power over his own body was the exact opposite of what he was trying to accomplish. He was blushing and he felt very awkward, despite the shift in power these nappies were a constant reminder of what had happened.

Hurriedly, Nick finished taping his nappy on and hopped down from the table with a scowl on his face. He stood to the side and looked at Sarah who was sheepishly looking from the table to her husband and back. Nick could see that Sarah was staring at his underwear and he could imagine exactly what she was thinking.

“Whenever you’re ready.” Nick said to Sarah as he leaned back against the wall.

Sarah bit her bottom lip and took a step forward towards the table. Her heart was beating faster than a jet plane as she got closer and closer to the table. Sarah tried to imagine a way to get out of this, could she still save herself the indignity that was coming?

“Wait, wait, wait…” Nick stuck his arm out and stopped Sarah just as she was about to hop up on to the table.

“You’ve changed your mind?” Sarah asked hopefully with a smile lighting up her face.

“No.” Nick said with a small chuckle, “But it would be easier if I undressed you now rather than up on the table.”

“Oh.” Sarah sighed and closed her eyes to the disappointment. This was really about to happen.

Nick stepped forward and indicated that Sarah should raise her arms, which she did. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, he wasn’t overly rough but he wasn’t gentle either. Sarah was left with no false impressions, her husband was in charge now. She still wanted to run away but she just had to remember that she was doing this for her relationship.

Sarah blushed as her shirt was discarded to the side. Before it had even settled on the ground Sarah felt Nick’s hands on the front of her jeans. She felt herself go red in the face as her husband loosened her pants and pulled them down. When they were settled around her ankles Nick held them to allow Sarah to step out and leave her naked except for her bra and panties.

“Nick, maybe we can discuss this again.” Sarah suggested as her jeans were tossed into the pile with her shirt.

“There’s nothing left to discuss.” Nick replied simply. He stood up straight and looked at Sarah in the face.

“But…” Sarah had a note of whining in her voice that she just couldn’t keep out.

“I love you, Sarah.” Nick said simply, “I just need you to know what it feels like to be me.”

Nick moved his hand to Sarah’s face and gently brushed a stray bit of hair away. He leaned in with all the confidence he used to possess and planted a kiss on her lips. A loving embrace from a man to a woman. Nick could feel Sarah melting in his arms slightly, he was glad he still had this effect on her.

Sarah closed her eyes and kissed her husband in a way that reminded her of the very earliest days of their relationship. She kissed him just like she had kissed him on her wedding day and she was briefly transported back to that magical moment. She reached out with her hands to grab Nick’s waist and felt the plastic wrapped around his waist. She heard a small amount of crinkling as Nick suddenly pulled away again.

“Sorry…” Sarah said quietly, “Force of habit.”

“Get on the table.” Nick said. His voice betrayed his annoyance and his red face showed how awkward he still felt about his diaper wearing.

Sarah gulped and took a second to steady her nerves. She hopped up on to the table and slowly laid herself back. The table’s thin padding didn’t help much from a comfort point of view and Sarah shifted her position slightly to try and get comfortable, there wasn’t much she could do. Most of her discomfort at that moment wasn’t physical.

Nick stood at the foot of the table and couldn’t help but smile at this reversal of positions. He reached forward and grabbed the sides of Sarah’s panties, she lifted up her hips so that he could pull them down but Nick pushed her hips gently back down.

“What are you doing?” Sarah asked with confusion.

“Hold on.” Nick had suddenly had an idea. Nick left the room and headed downstairs, he gave no indication to his wife as to where he was going.

“Nick?” Sarah asked questioningly as her husband suddenly left the room. She sighed deeply at this sudden delay to her torment.

It was strange being on the changing table in an empty room, especially whilst almost completely naked. Sarah just wanted to get a move on now, this was happening and there was no need to drag it out. It did give Sarah a chance to look around at the nursery though, and it helped to bring home exactly what was going to happen. She had to take a deep breath to stop herself from panicking or getting up to run away.

“Come on Sarah…” Sarah whispered to herself as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, “You can get through this. One way or another this is only temporary.”

Sarah took deep breaths and did her best to remember the meditation she had learnt as a teenager. She was just reaching the point where she felt relaxed when she heard heavy footsteps on the stairs again. Her eyes snapped open and she prepared for the worst.

Nick walked back into the nursery with a smile and in his hands were a pair of scissors. Sarah frowned as she tried to work out what they could possibly be for. She watched as her husband walked back to the foot of the table and reached forwards with the cutting tools.

Sarah winced as she felt the steel blade on her skin. Two snips later and she opened her eyes in time to see Nick pulling the two halves of her panties away.

“Nick!” Sarah shouted, “What are you doing? Those were my nice panties!”

“You won’t be needing them for now.” Nick said cheerily as he threw the panties to the side before his voice hardened and he continued, “Besides, they remind me of… Him.”

Sarah didn’t say anything. She knew what he meant and there was nothing she could say that would help, silence was the best option. She was still a little sore about the destruction of her underwear but she let it slide, she wasn’t in a place to make demands.

“Right…” Nick said as he stared at Sarah’s crotch. It wasn’t something he had got to see very often recently.

Nick reached under the table and pulled out a nappy. Although Sarah was taller than Nick she was also slightly thinner and Nick was very hopeful that the nappies meant for him would fit Sarah as well.

Sarah found it hard to watch as Nick slowly unfolded the nappy. Each and every crinkle that came from what he was holding and what he was wearing was a reminder of where Sarah was imminently headed. The tiny part of her mind that still hoped this was all a bluff was rapidly disappearing.

Nick moved to the side of the table and put his arm under his wife’s knees. He lifted her legs up and folded them as far back as he could get them. His wife was nearly kneeing herself in the face as he slipped the padding down and under her. Nick noticed his own diaper related issue as he was doing this. His excitable little tool was rapidly thickening.

When Sarah’s legs were lowered back on to the padding she felt a small shudder run up her spine, this was getting more and more real with every minute that passed and she could barely repress shivers that threatened to show just how nervous she was.

Nick pulled the front of the diaper up between Sarah’s legs and snuggly flattened it on Sarah’s tummy. He smiled at how cute she looked although her blushing cheeks told him that she was finding this just as embarrassing as Nick did.

Nick pulled the tapes and placed them on the front so that the nappy was taped closed. He slowly pulled his hands away and smiled to himself as the nappy stayed in place. He was impressed that he had managed to do it so well.

“Is… Is it on?” Sarah asked hesitantly.

“Uh huh.” Nick affirmed.

Sarah felt very strange. The padding that was now wrapped around her waist felt like it was hugging her and the slight movement of her legs produced the crinkles she was used to hearing on Nick, that they were coming from her was just surreal.

“So…” Sarah said as she awkwardly touched the waistband with her hand, “What now?”

“Now?” Nick repeated. He had to think fast now, he had never considered what he should do next.

Nick pulled Sarah into a sitting position and then lifted her down on to her feet. Each movement produced more noise and Nick could see the nappy stretch slightly into position. The nappy was very flattering to his wife, the padding looked wonderful on her. He ran his hand across her butt and admired how good she looked. Sarah could pull off anything and look beautiful!

“Well… I don’t think you got much sleep last night judging by…” Nick trailed off as his mind went back to that picture, “Maybe you should have a nap.”

Sarah bowed her head as Nick brought up that picture and in an attempt to appease her husband she nodded her head and shuffled over to the crib. The thick padding between her thighs felt very strange and she was very aware of the fact that her walk was noticeably different with the mass of material against her crotch.

Climbing into the crib, Sarah turned around to see Nick lift the bars into position. She had never appreciated just how claustrophobic the toddler bed was from the inside, the towering bars providing a cell from which she couldn’t escape.

“I really am sorry.” Sarah said as Nick turned to leave the room, “Truly I am. I know I need to be punished for what I did and I accept that... I’m just sorry.”

“I know.” Nick said without turning around. He exited the room and closed the door.

Nick knew he must have seemed harsh but as he wiped his eyes with his sleeves he knew that if he had turned around he might have crumbled then and there. Nick had to be strong, he had to make sure Sarah really was sorry.

The question of what came next was a real question though. He tried to think back to what Sarah did and he remembered the clothes that Kirsty had given her for him. He found the answer to his question.

Nick walked downstairs and to the phone. He flicked through the address book that they kept next to the receiver before dialling a number. His eyes were closed as he heard the dialling, he hadn’t expected to make this call and he hadn’t expected to speak to this person so soon after what had just happened.

“Hi Sarah.” Kirsty’s voice said cheerily. Nick guessed that Kirsty had this number saved as Sarah’s, it was understandable because Nick had never wanted to call Kirsty before, “Everything sorted out with Nick?”

“Hello Kirsty.” Nick replied.

“Nick!?” Kirsty’s voice sounded surprised, “Erm, hi. Everything alright?”

“Everything is great.” Nick responded cheerily, “I do have a favour to ask though.”

“Yeah?” Kirsty said slowly.

“Do you have any clothes for a woman?” Nick asked, “For a woman… Back in nappies?”

“For a… Oh!” Kirsty seemed much taken aback, “I... I guess I do.”

“Cool.” Nick said with a smile, “I’ll be right over.”

Nick put the phone down with a smile even as Kirsty was still trying to ask him what was going on, it was Nick’s turn to leave people in the dark as to what was happening. Nick had only been separated from Kirsty for a short time and yet he was looking forward to returning. The circumstances for this next visit couldn’t be more different than the previous one.

• Like 3

Wonderful chapter. I could kiss Kristy, never expected that she would be the one to put Sarah in her place as she did. Now we have to wait and see what Sarah does and how Nick responds. Definitely worth a like for this one. Can't wait to read more.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so good!

What a wonderful turn of events. I loved it. I really think Sarah will go through with it. I can see them taking turns babying each other and really strengthening their relationship. Definitely worth a thanks for this chapter. Can't wait for the next.

• Like 1