LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Fantastic update Elfy! This ABDL story is certainly among the very best. I'm really enjoying this fantasy and the happy couple's enjoyment of our hero's humiliation. I particularly liked your softening the blow with Sarah's insistence that they are a package deal. It's nice to see how easily Jack is coming to enjoy the scenario Sarah has created. It will ultimately be good for Nick of course but I'm sure he'll have a serious struggle to adjust and reach that realization ;)

First off. I love the story.

But I, like others, feel the hurt of being cheated on all over again with this new addition. But truth is, I can keep that to myself.

Elfy. Your doing a great job with YOUR story. It's your work and your creation from your imagination. Please keep this story yours.

I have opinions and directions I'd like to see this go but best opinion I can give is keep writing your story.

I'm not looking for "choose your own adventure" here. Just a good read from a creative mind. Keep it up Elfy. Your doing great.

I for one wish to defend the author, and in so doing say a thing or two myself. For those taking exception to the most recent installment where Sarah finally takes things further with Jack, I will say several things:

• 2 weeks later...

I know some of you have been eagerly awaiting this next part and I apologise it took so long. It ended up, at over 7,000 words, the longest part I think I have written. I wanted to get it posted for you guys but at the same time I wanted to make sure everything was right since this is a rather big and important part.

It leaves me at a bit of a crossroads... I really have three different paths I can follow from here. One that ends the whole story very, very soon, one that ends the story in the near future and one that keeps the story going. I have three different ideas that each sound as fun as each other to write and deciding which one to go with is a bit of a conundrum. It's my story and at the end of the day I will make the choice but if anyone has any opinions I'm happy to hear them... Would you prefer moving towards a conclusion or have the adventures of Nick only just begun?

I will leave a disclaimer... If you are offended by homosexuality then you may want to skip certain parts of the story. All the gay stuff is towards the end and, even though it is intended to be titillating for those that like it, I feel it's an important event in the story. Basically, if you don't like the homosexual stuff, once it begins feel free to end your reading of this part.

---

Nick and George stood awkwardly in the bathroom as they awaited Kirsty. Nick hadn’t felt like this for a long, long time. He felt like a child that had been bad at a friend’s house and was being told off for it. He wished that Sarah was back, he wished that she would take him home and put him in his own crib where he felt so much safer. He didn’t care about the embarrassment of feeling like he needed “Mummy” right now, he just wished she was there.

“It will be nice to be cleaned.” George said as he looked at the bathtub. His large dress did nothing to hide the saggy padding underneath. The messy nappy was extremely obvious if not just for the smell that was filling the small bathroom.

Nick didn’t say anything but he nodded slowly. The cold urine that was still on his legs was definitely getting uncomfortable, Nick couldn’t help but think whatever was going to come next would also be uncomfortable just in a different way.

It wasn’t long before they heard Kirsty coming up the stairs and Nick felt an involuntary shudder go down his spine. He dropped his gaze to the floor in submission and waited for whatever was coming.

“Right, you both need to get cleaned up.” Kirsty said as she opened the door.

Without another word, Kirsty walked over to Nick and started pulling his shorts down. Nick stepped out of the soaked shorts and was happy to be free of them, he quickly started blushing though as he realised his soaked diaper and onesie was now on display.

Kirsty pulled the poppers between Nick’s legs apart and lifted it over Nick’s head. The bottom of the onesie was very wet as well and Kirsty bunch the clothes up and threw them out on to the landing. Nick wondered what he would wear after the bath if he wasn’t getting those clothes back.

Nick’s tapes were pulled off the front of his nappy and the soaked padding fell to the floor with a splat. The padding inside had started clumping together and pulling apart, the nappy was truly in a very sorry state.

Nick blushed as his rather modest private parts were now on display for everyone. Kirsty quickly turned away from him though and started work on George. She pulled down the zip at the back of the sissy’s dress and then carefully lifted it off of him, it went into the same pile of clothes as Nick’s wet things.

“Get in the bath, sissy.” Kirsty ordered.

“Yes, Mistress.” George answered as he immediately scrambled into the tub.

Kirsty pulled the tapes off of George’s diaper and let it fall the bottom of the empty bath with an even heavier thump. The mess inside threatened to spill out slightly but it stayed safely contained which Nick assumed must have pleased George immensely as he was directed to fold the nappy up. His messy bottom poked in the air as he hurriedly did as he was told. Nick was rather annoyed to see that despite being such a submissive sissy, George was still bigger than he was in the pants department. So why couldn’t Nick look away?

When the nappy was folded up, Kirsty picked both the heavily used pieces of padding up and quickly disposed of them in a plastic bag she had brought upstairs with her.

Kirsty attached the showerhead to the taps and adjusted the temperature of the water coming out until she was satisfied. She smiled to herself as she tested the water on her hand.

“Nick, into the bath please.” Kirsty ordered.

“Aren’t… Aren’t you going to clean off George first?” Nick asked with wide eyes.

“That’s one instance of talking back. I will remember that for later.” Kirsty said warningly, “Get in the bath.”

Realising this was a battle without a victory, Nick stepped over the side of the bath and into the tub. He tried to avoid his messy friend but in the small tub it was easier said than done. Very soon however, staying away from George’s messy butt became secondary to the sudden and unexpected new and cold sensation.

“Argh!” Nick exclaimed as he suddenly jumped.

Cold water hit his back and splashed all over him. The jet of water turned to the side and started hitting George who jumped as well. Nick looked down at the tub and grimaced as he saw the water floating towards the drain. The water was picking up tiny bits of the poop coating George’s butt and the small lumps were floating past Nick’s legs and into the drain. Nick shivered slightly from the cold as he moved his feet to try and avoid the faecal matter.

Clearly George knew the routine. Without a hint of shame, he bent over and pressed his face against the tiled wall and used his hands to spread his butt cheeks apart and allowing the cold water to clean the deepest reaches of his bottom.

“Turn around.” Kirsty ordered the two men after a few minutes.

George turned around immediately to face his Mistress. His arms snapped to his side as if he was standing to attention and he was gasping slightly as the cold water ran down his back. Nick was slower to turn but didn’t dare to disobey Kirsty. He was red in the face as he stood, totally exposed, in front of his wife’s best friend.

Yet again the embarrassment was blasted away from Nick with another sudden burst of cold water coming through the shower and this time hitting Nick in the upper chest. He yelped as the cold water splashed all over him and ran down his body. Nick could feel the cold water causing him considerable shrinkage between his legs, his already unimpressive genitals suffering from the deluge.

The stream of water was redirected at George who was hosed down in a similar fashion. Nick stood still and shivered slightly as he waited for the washing to be over. He felt incredibly embarrassed to be treated like this but he didn’t dare move or say anything.

After all of the treatment he had received in the last week, it was starting to get subconsciously reinforced that Nick wasn’t equal to the adults around him. Nick hadn’t noticed the gradual change but as he was hosed down in the bathtub at that moment he had a sudden moment of clarity, of how much things had changed.

“Dry yourselves off.” Kirsty commanded as she broke Nick from his introspection, “Then come to the nursery. No more than three minutes.”

Kirsty left the room and closed the door behind her. George wasted no time in getting out of the tub and wrapping himself in one of the towels, he was clearly well versed in this routine as he started drying himself quickly. Nick stayed still in the tub, still somewhat in shock at what was going on.

“You should hurry up.” George said quietly as he wiped his legs, “Mistress won’t like it if you are late.”

Nick didn’t move. Still in shock at what he was a part of, Nick was having trouble getting his brain to snap back into gear. Maybe the cold water had affected him more than he thought as his shivering body didn’t want to leave the bath.

George looked over at Nick and saw his light shivering and stopped drying himself for a second. He walked back against the bath and took hold of Nick’s cold hand.

“Nick? Buddy?” George said slowly, “We need to get you dry. Can you step out of the tub for me?”

Nick nodded slowly and with George’s hand to guide him he stepped out of the slippery bath and felt a towel wrapped around his shoulders. Nick snapped back to reality a little bit and started rubbing himself dry knowing that Kirsty was waiting for them. In the relative silence Nick found his mind wandering to what Sarah was up to. Her date with Jack would have started a while ago, was it over? Did they have a good time or a bad time? The questions burned in Nick’s mind and they were questions he wasn’t sure he wanted the answers to.

Nick would have never thought he would have been standing naked with another man and yet so comfortable with it. At this point he felt there was nothing to really hide from George who was drying his hair.

“We had better get going.” George said in his slightly effeminate voice. Nick wondered if using a girly voice for Kirsty often had made it kind of second nature for George.

George opened the bathroom door and, still naked, walked down the landing with Nick in tow. Nick thought back to when he was a child and had sleepovers at his friend’s houses. Nick was always a bit of a wet blanket when it came to these gatherings. As the evening wore on he would feel more and more homesick and usually ended up phoning his mother to come pick him up. Right now, he felt all those old feelings returning. He wanted to phone Sarah and say he wanted to go home, he knew this wasn’t an option though.

The two babies walked naked into the nursery where they found Kirsty sitting on the edge of the crib. Nick looked down at the floor as he entered, he felt great shame at being naked and vulnerable like this in front of Kirsty.

“Sarah tells me you have had some trouble keeping yourself dry, Nick.” Kirsty said teasingly as she walked over to the changing table, “I think you better get padded up first just so we don’t get a repeat of last time you were in here.”

Nick looked to the side slightly and saw a slightly discoloured patch of carpet, the reminder of his awful leak. Nick guessed that George couldn’t get the stain out fully which did nothing to make him feel less embarrassed.

With a sigh, Nick stepped forward to the changing table. He felt really embarrassed to hear that Sarah had been talking about his questionable control. It felt even more embarrassing that she wasn’t wrong, Nick knew that if he felt a sudden need for the bathroom that he wouldn’t be confident in being able to stop himself peeing on the floor like a poorly trained dog.

Nick awkwardly clambered on to the changing table and saw Kirsty’s smug grin as she pulled out a white disposable nappy and slipped it underneath him.

It was awkward and embarrassing just like it always was but a part of Nick was very glad when he was tucked away inside his nappy again. What Kirsty said was true, without the thick padding between his legs Nick couldn’t be confident that he wouldn’t just end up making a puddle on the floor. When he stopped to realise how far his control had slipped in such a small time he began to wonder if he should be a lot more concerned with it than he was.

When the nappy was taped closed he slid off of the table and stood to the side as he watched George take his place. Kirsty seemed to have no concerns about George leaking everywhere, did George never leak? Didn’t he have control problems from being in nappies all the time?

George was quickly taped up in one of his pink disposables. Nick took a small amount of pride that at least he was in a white nappy instead of a pink one but that was a tiny consolation considering the situation.

“Why don’t you pick out a dress for the evening.” Kirsty said to George when he was placed back on the floor.

Nick shuddered as George walked past him in a hurried waddle towards the closet. He sincerely hoped that Kirsty didn’t plan to dress him up in any of that girly stuff.

“As for you…” Kirsty said as she turned to Nick, “I have something already picked out for you.”

Nick gulped as Kirsty went through the chest of drawers next to the changing table and pulled something out. Nick flinched at what he assumed would be something very frilly and very pink, when he saw what Kirsty was holding though his face lit up with a relieved smile.

Far from a pink dress, Kirsty was holding out a white onesie. It was very plain and the only thing remotely feminine about it was the small pink cuffs. This was something Nick could live with and he held his arms up willingly to allow Kirsty to slip his arms into the clothing and bring it down over his head. It was smoothed out and clipped closed between Nick’s thighs and snuggly pushed his nappy against his crotch.

“You should be thankful your Mummy doesn’t want a little girl.” Kirsty said quietly as she snapped the onesie closed, “Otherwise you would be in some very different clothes.”

Nick silently thanked his wife for sparing him the indignity of being dressed up like a girl. He stood as still as possible as he watched George come waddling back across the room with a onesie of his own. This onesie was pastel pink and had some big darker pink frills away the waist that looked almost like a tutu.

“Don’t want one of your pretty dresses?” Kirsty asked condescendingly as George held out the onesie to his mistress.

“No, ma’am.” George replied shyly, “I wanted to look like Nicky.”

George blushed when Kirsty chuckled. Nick didn’t quite know what to do or where to look so he just looked at the ground. He could feel the heat rising in his face as he blushed as well. The way George spoke about, it was almost like the sissy was looking up to him.

“I think someone has a crush…” Kirsty said in a sing-song voice. She winked at Nick who looked away.

Kirsty shook her head as she chuckled and unfolded the onesie and began pulling it over George’s head. She pulled it all the way down and clipped it over George’s rustling nappy with a little difficulty, the material had to stretch slightly to make it but once it was clipped together it seemed to be doing its job well enough.

“You two look as cute as button.” Kirsty said with a beaming smile when she stood back up straight, “It will be time for dinner in a little bit so how about we all go downstairs. Nick, could you hold little George’s hand please.”

“Huh?” Nick looked confused. He looked down at the hand that George was shyly holding out slowly grasped it with his own. It felt strange to be holding another man’s hand but he did as he was told.

“Good boy!” Kirsty praised Nick.

George and Nick started waddling their way to the exit of the nursery when Nick heard a sudden clicking noise behind them. He looked over his shoulder and his eyes flew wide open as he realised that Kirsty had just snapped a photo of him and George together from behind. George gave Nick’s hand a small tug and Nick turned back around and started walking towards the stairs.

One thing that Nick couldn’t work out was why, despite the situation being so horrible, he felt a tingly feeling of excitement. Nick couldn’t admit this to anyone but this contact with George was causing a reaction in his nappy that made it a little harder to walk.

Perhaps even more concerning, Nick realised as his tool twitched inside the padding was that it was already a little warm. Had he already wet the nappy and not even noticed?

The two men walked down the stairs hand in hand with George leading the way. Their diapers crinkled almost in unison as they both waddled through to the dining area.

“We have only one high chair unfortunately.” Kirsty said as she walked down the stairs and followed the babies into the room.

Nick looked at the chair and then at Kirsty and prayed he wouldn’t be the one to be put in it. He just wanted one thing to go right today, it had been an exhausting slog for him.

“George, how about you take the high chair.” Kirsty suggested, “I think Nick can handle a big boy chair. I’m not wrong am I?”

“No…” Nick replied quietly he saw Kirsty’s eyes flash for a second, “Mistress!”

“Good.” Kirsty said with a smile, “If you could help George into the seat and sit down yourself I will bring you your food.”

Kirsty left the room and George pulled Nick around the table to his high chair. He climbed up, poking his large padded rear in Nick’s face, before spinning around and sitting down. He pointed out where the straps were and where they were meant to go and by the time Kirsty came back into the dining room Nick had successfully strapped George down and sat himself down in a seat next to him.

“Well done.” Kirsty said. She even smiled what seemed to be a genuine smile, Nick felt a flicker of pride in his bruised ego.

Kirsty placed two plates down on the table and one on the high chair. Nick’s eyes flew wide open and he stared in disbelief as he looked down at the plate. He could hardly believe that after everything that had happened, this was going to be his dinner. Kirsty hadn’t been out of the room long, Nick wondered when Kirsty had the time to prepare the food. Maybe she pre-cooked it and then warmed it up just now?

“You don’t like it?” Kirsty asked innocently.

“It looks… Lovely!” Nick said with a small smile.

The plate of cut up sausages and chips with a helping of peas on the side did indeed look good. It was also completely unexpected and Nick wondered if there was a catch. He waited for the nasty surprise to come but when Kirsty and George started tucking in to their food he guessed there was nothing coming and he picked up his cutlery and began eating. It was just as delicious as it looked.

“You seem surprised?” Kirsty said to Nick as the latter enjoyed the food in front of him.

“To be honest, I am.” Nick shrugged.

“Looking after a sissy or a baby like you takes a lot of energy.” Kirsty explained, “It’s like a job that never ends. Looking after George, punishment stuff… It’s very tiring. Sometimes we ease off the throttle a little bit. If George is bad, we go straight back into it, heck if he is naughty on “off time” the punishment is often worse, but we just ease up on the kinky stuff for a little bit.”

“Makes sense.” Nick said as he continued eating. He could understand the need for some off time, he certainly wished he was allowed some.

“Just don’t think that lets you off the hook in any way.” Kirsty continued with a note of warning, “If you act up we can have you straight back into the garage.”

Nick quickly nodded and quickly lowered his head to continue eating. It was a delicious meal and even with Kirsty’s warning ringing in his ears he ended up having a good time at the dinner table. The conversation was about mundane things and for the first time since he had arrived, Nick didn’t feel on edge.

At some point during the meal Kirsty’s phone in her pocket started vibrating. She put down her knife and fork and pulled it out to see a text had been sent from Sarah. Expecting just a minor update to how her date was going she swiped to the side and opened the text message. What she saw almost made her choke on her food. The picture of her smiling friend drenched in another man’s ejaculate was one of the last things she expected to see!

“Oh wow…” Kirsty said as she spluttered and looked at the photo she had been sent. She took a moment to swallow her food before returning to the picture.

“What’s wrong?” George asked with concern, “Are you OK, Mistress?”

“I’m fine.” Kirsty said after drinking a little water to clear her throat, “I just received a text from Nick’s Mummy. Wasn’t expecting that…”

“Mummy?” Nick asked. It was his turn to sound concerned, “Is she alright?”

“I would say so.” Kirsty replied. Her face betrayed the shock she was clearly feeling.

Kirsty closed the picture and put her phone in her pocket. Her face was flushed red and she could feel her heart beating faster. That was a very erotic picture and she was having a little difficulty maintaining her usual composure. She saw that both George and Nick were still staring at her in confusion.

“How’s her… Date going?” Nick asked. He had to force the words out, he still didn’t like to be thinking that Sarah was on a date with another man even if he understood why she was doing it.

“I think it’s going well.” Kirsty said as she tried to maintain a straight face. She knew the sides of her mouth were twitching but there was little she could do.

“What was in the text?” Nick asked with increasing volume. He was starting to become extremely curious as to what his wife had sent Kirsty to prompt such a reaction.

“It’s not for little eyes.” Kirsty laughed.

“I thought you said you ease up on this stuff…” Nick complained.

“We do.” Kirsty responded. Her eyes flashed warningly, “I also said we don’t relax completely and if you keep pushing it we will head back out to the dungeon and have some more fun with my toys.”

Nick was going to respond but as he opened his mouth he felt George grab his arm from the high chair. Nick turned to look at the sissy and saw him shaking his head with wide eyes. Nick looked down at his plate and then back up at Kirsty.

“She is OK though?” Nick asked the Mistress, “I don’t need to worry do I?”

“She is in good hands. I’m certain she will be fine.” Kirsty responded. Her voice wasn’t mocking or condescending. This time she sounded completely sincere and honest.

Nick nodded and went back to eating quietly as George and Kirsty picked up the conversation. The curiosity of the text that was sent was so intriguing that pushing it away from his mind was next to impossible.

“Alright, now that we have all finished eating.” Kirsty said as she picked up the plates, “Why don’t you each take a bottle and go upstairs to play for a bit before bed.”

George eagerly nodded his head and after he and Nick received their bottles of juice, George grabbed Nick’s hand and pulled him up to the bedroom. Closing the bedroom door when he and Nick were inside, George flopped down on to his butt on the rug. Nick sank down next to him still looking very distracted.

“Look… I can’t help whatever Sarah is doing.” George said when he saw Nick’s distracted look, “But I can distract you!”

George waddled over to his toy chest and pulled out a bunch of cards. Small boxes full of decks of various card games. George sat opposite Nick, pulled out a couple of the decks and handed one over.

“Have you ever played Super Magic Wars?” George asked as he got out some dice and tokens.

Super Magic Wars?” Nick repeated, “I haven’t got a clue what that it is.”

“Then allow me to show you!” George smiled widely and started explaining the rather complicated rules of his favourite duelling card game.

It took Nick a few games to really know what he was doing but after his fourth straight defeat he managed to get really lucky with cards and pull out a win. He was quite sure George had just let him win one to be nice but he appreciated it all the same. Once he had some idea of what he was doing, Nick found himself having quite a good time and he was laughing along with George as they had their fantasy battles.

It was only when Nick heard footsteps on the stairs and realised Kirsty must be coming that he noticed that his nappy was very soggy. It didn’t surprise him, he had been very distracted and having fun and his limited control was so weak that he was pretty certain that even if he had been fully paying attention that he would still have ended up wet by now.

When Kirsty walked in the door it was clear that play time was over. She smiled down at the two padded men and without even asking them she put one hand on each of their butts to correctly ascertain that they were both wet.

“Let’s get you changed for bed.” Sarah said cheerily.

George was the first to get changed. Sarah took his hand and helped him up on to the changing table. She unclipped his onesie as he stared at the ceiling. Nick heard the tapes of his friend’s nappy pulled away and Kirsty didn’t take long to clean George’s crotch.

After balling up the used nappy, Kirsty pulled out a brand new disposable and slipped it underneath the sissy. She lowered him down and taped him up without any fuss, clearly it was a process she had done many, many times.

George climbed down from the table naked and cheerfully crinkled his way over to his crib. He smiled as he passed Nick and quickly sat himself down to watch his guest.

Nick stood up and felt the heavy padding sink slightly lower than when it was dry, the onesie did a lot to alleviate the sagging but didn’t eliminate it completely. He climbed up on to the table and laid down.

He felt the poppers around his groin undone and when the onesie sprung up over his belly he felt the nappy shift slightly. He felt Kirsty pull the tapes off the front of his padding and looked away as the front was lowered. He blushed and jumped slightly when he felt a cold wipe on his genitals and was rather swiftly wiped clean before he lifted up to allow the nappy to be pulled away.

Nick was only exposed to the open air for a few seconds though as a new nappy was quickly pulled out and swiftly taped around Nick’s waist. This had become such a common feeling for Nick that he felt strange without the bulk being there.

Kirsty pulled off Nick’s onesie so that he was naked except for the padding and Nick waddled over to the crib with George. He sat down and watched as a smiling Kirsty walked over, dropped a couple of bottles inside and lifted the bars to effectively trap the big babies.

“Goodnight, little ones.” She said quietly and sweetly.

“Wait!” Nick stood up against the bars and pressed his face between two of them. Nick had a lot of nerves about shouting for Kirsty like that but he had to, he would never be able to sleep if he didn’t try one more time.

Kirsty had been walking away but turned around when Nick called out to her. She was still wearing a smile that seemed to disconcert Nick more than reassure him.

“Yes?” Kirsty asked as she walked back to the crib.

“I just have to know…” Nick said. His voice was barely more than a whisper, “Please show me what Sarah sent you.”

“Are you really sure you want to see it?” Kirsty asked as she put her hand on her phone in her pocket, “If you ask once more I will show you. Are you sure you want to see it?”

“Yes.” Nick eventually said after a long pause, “I wan’t to know what Sarah is doing.”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you…” Kirsty said airily.

Nick watched with baited breath as Sarah pulled out her phone and opened the image that she had been sent earlier. She held it up to the bars and then slowly turned it around to face Nick. Kirsty wore an interesting expression of smiling and but also feeling a little bad to be the bearer of bad news.

“Oh my…” George said from beside Nick. His eyes were wide and he quickly covered his mouth and looked away.

Nick was speechless. The picture was different to anything he could possibly have imagined. Sure, Nick had entertained the idea that Sarah and Jack might end up intimate together but for this picture to be made, it was more than Nick could ever have imagined. He saw his wife, covered in the sticky white cum of her co-worker who stood next to her completely naked.

Nick felt like he stared at the picture for hours but it could only have been seconds before Kirsty pulled the phone away.

Looking down, Nick felt a wide range of emotions. Despite all the warnings, he still could hardly belief his wife would do this. He knew it was coming and yet seeing it felt like a body blow. Nick felt anger, an empty anger that he was allowing this to happen, that he allowed his wife to do this to him. Everything suddenly came into sharp focus.

Nick melted away and soon found himself sitting against the back bars of the crib. He stared out at Kirsty who was looking at him with some concern. He didn’t know what to think.

Kirsty looked at George and then pointedly at Nick. George nodded his head as if to say he understood.

“Goodnight babies.” Kirsty said with a slightly faltering smile. She turned on her heels and quickly exited the room. She left silence behind her.

“Nick?” George said hesitantly. Just like earlier in the bath, Nick seemed to be on another planet.

George carefully and slowly sidled up to Nick’s side and put his arm around his friend’s shoulders. He didn’t say anything, he wanted for Nick to take his time and then just talk about whatever he wanted to say.

“I wasn’t ready for it…” Nick eventually said in little more than a whisper.

“I know it’s hard.” George said with understanding, “Mistress does the same thing sometimes. It feels… Powerful. I don’t know how else to put it.”

Nick knew that Sarah wanted a “real man” and someone who could satisfy her in the bedroom like Nick never could. He knew she was going out on a date and he knew something like this could happen. What kind of man allows all of this? Allows himself to be put into nappies? Allows his wife to be intimate with another man?

Nick was glad George was there. He needed someone he trusted right now, someone who had genuine care for him. He leaned his head on George’s shoulder.

George started stroking the top of Nick’s head lightly to soothe him. He heard Nick let out a low moan and when he looked down he could see his friend’s nappy tenting out slightly. Despite everything, Nick seemed to really like being close to George.

“You know…” George took a deep breath as he decided to take the plunge, “Sarah doesn’t have to be the only one to have fun.”

“What do you mean?” Nick asked after a protracted silence. Nick was pretty sure he knew what George was suggesting and he felt his heart flutter slightly. If George was trying to distract him from what he had just seen it was working.

George moved his hand across Nick’s lap and rested it on his inner thigh. He leaned in close to Nick’s ear until he was just inches away.

“You know what I mean.” George whispered.

Nick bit his bottom lip. He did know what George meant and he was interested, he had been interested ever since he had first seen George but could he really go through with it? Nick thought about turning the proposition down until his mind went back to that damn picture. He felt the need to get even, he felt the need to reassert himself, to take control.

“I’ve never… I mean, I’ve had feelings but I’ve never…” Nick sputtered slightly and could feel his cheeks going red.

“I know, I know.” George said quietly, “Just relax and if you want me to stop, I will stop. I promise.”

George waited a few seconds to see if Nick had anything to say but there was no sign of dissent. He pulled back slightly and took hold of Nick’s shoulders. With a very gentle push, George slowly turned Nick around and laid him down flat on his back in the crib. George smiled as he saw Nick looking nervously up at him.

“Relax.” George said again.

George slowly opened Nick’s legs and got down on all fours so he was right above his friend. Very slowly, George leaned forward until his lips touched Nick’s.

Nick gasped as George’s lips pressed against his own and he felt his heart hammering. Nick started to feel a pressure on his lips and realised that it was George’s tongue. He hesitated for just a second before opening his mouth and allowing it into his mouth. George was very gentle and Nick could feel his friend’s hands gently stroking his body as George kissed him.

After a few seconds, Nick lifted his arms and wrapped them around George’s neck. He couldn’t deny enjoying the feelings shooting through his body and he was absolutely sure that George must have felt the reaction happening in Nick’s nappy.

When George finally pulled his lips away from Nick both men were smiling at each other. There was a genuine warmth there and Nick felt like George would never do anything to hurt him. In that moment he trusted the sissy more than he trusted anyone in the world including his own wife.

George sat back on his heels and after weighing up the decision in his head, he slowly placed his hands on Nick’s diaper and rubbed slightly. He immediately knew he was hitting the spot as Nick closed his eyes and opened his mouth.

“Not too fast!” Nick suddenly said as he put a hand on George’s hand. Nick blushed, it had been a while since he had got this kind of stimulation and he didn’t want it to end too fast.

“I understand.” George said with a giggle.

George rubbed Nick’s chest a little and just waited for his friend to calm down a bit. After a few minutes George returned to between Nick’s legs and decided to up the ante yet again. He placed his hand on one of Nick’s tapes and slowly pulled a little.

“What are you doing!?” Nick asked with sudden concern.

“You don’t want me to?” George replied. He quickly withdrew his hands to be very careful of his friend’s limits.

“No… I mean, yes, I mean… Yes, I want you to keep going.” Nick stuttered as he blushed even further, “But if Kirsty comes back in the morning and I don’t have a nappy on… She’ll know!”

“Don’t worry.” George said with a wink, “I have a plan for that.”

Reassured, Nick laid his head back down on the pillows and felt George very carefully and quietly pulling the tapes off the nappy. Nick’s heart was hammering as fast as he could imagine, he could feel tingling sensations in his extremities and he felt his dick twitching, aching to be released from its padding.

George pulled down the front of Nick’s nappy and smiled as he saw his friend’s tool spring freely. It was his turn to feel a little red in the face.

Nick felt the cooler air on his genitals and wondered what was coming next. He briefly thought about stopping it all before it got too late, he thought about what Sarah would think… Then his mind went back to the photograph sent to Kirsty’s phone. His mind started thinking about what Sarah could be doing at right this moment and he felt his reservations melting away.

“What are you… Oh!” Nick was just about to ask what George was planning when he suddenly felt a surge of pleasure shoot through him.

Nick lifted his head and looked down to see the top of George’s head above his groin. George’s warm mouth enveloped his cock and sent electricity through Nick’s body. Nick laid his head back down and closed his eyes as he sighed in content.

George was very good. Nick could feel the sissy’s tongue working up and down his shaft and each movement caused him to twitch a writhe in pleasure. George was able to take all of Nick in as he wrapped his lips around Nick’s penis and slowly slid his head forward until his nose touched the bottom of Nick’s tummy.

“You do this better than Sarah…” Nick gasped as George worked away. George had made sucking dick into an art form and Nick had to concentrate to stop this all ending too soon.

Nick moaned as George started pulling back until Nick’s dick slid out from between his lips. It bobbed spasmodically and glistened with George’s saliva. Nick let out a more disappointed whining noise and moved his hips upwards slightly as he searched for those wonderful feelings again.

George cupped Nick’s balls with one of his hands and rubbed very gently on the underside of his dick with the other. He watched Nick’s face for cues on when to speed up and slow down, always making sure Nick was enjoying himself without getting overexcited.

Along with all of the physical sensations, the fact that George was being so submissive to Nick and pleasuring him made Nick feel great. He felt like he had power over someone for the first time since he put that first nappy on. He felt like he was above George, that he could control him. Nick’s battered ego flared back to life as he felt George working to make Nick have a good time.

“Put it back in your mouth, sissy.” Nick eventually growled throatily after a few minutes of slow fondling. He looked down into George’s eyes as he spoke, asserting himself over his padded friend.

“Yes, Sir.” George said with a big toothy smile. He took Nick’s penis and held it upright as he placed his mouth over it again.

As hesitant as Nick had been at the start, it was clear that he was fully into it now. When George’s lips kissed the head of Nick’s cock, George could taste the pre-cum that had mingled with his saliva and lubricated the dick.

Nick moved his hips upwards into George’s mouth and started a slow but deliberate thrusting. He could feel that George was ready to take on an even more submissive role in this whole scenario and he reached down with both of his hands and held the sissy’s head in place as he started pushing and pulling his penis. Nick moaned with enjoyment and was conscious of being a bit too loud, the last thing he wanted was for Kirsty to see what was happening.

George held on to the bars on either side of him as Nick became more insistent with his thrusting. George closed his eyes and opened his mouth as he was used by his friend, the salty taste of Nick’s cock exciting him inside his own nappy.

This was what George loved. He wasn’t a person engaging in a loving act with another person, right now he was just a toy, a thing to be used for someone else’s enjoyment. Nothing turned him on like submitting to the most carnal instincts of another person.

Nick was soon moving George’s head with his hands at the same time as his thrusts. He was completely face-fucking the sissy who offered no protest or resistance. It was when Nick looked down and saw what was happening between his legs that he felt himself getting pushed over the point of no return. His moaning became more desperate and George could feel his friend’s penis swelling just a tiny bit more. Nick’s hands shook slightly and George redoubled his grip on the bars knowing what was about to come.

“I’m going to cum!” Nick said a little louder than he had planned as he felt the pressure and pleasure building in the base of his dick.

Nick’s thrusts became deeper and faster and George felt his eyes water slightly as he was roughly handled.

“Oh… Oh… Ugh!” Nick moaned as the build-up suddenly released and he felt himself explode. He grabbed the sides of the mattress and twitched violently as he felt his sticky love juice shooting down George’s throat.

For George the thrusting suddenly stopped and he felt a creamy and salty liquid burst out on to his tongue. He could feel the cock in his mouth pulsating as it fired out its creamy jets. It was clear that Nick had been a little pent up as it seemed to go on for a long time.

Eventually, Nick’s grip slackened and his hands fell away from George’s head. Nick could feel his rapidly shrinking dick hit the cold air as George withdrew it from his puffy lips. George was smiling brightly and that caused Nick to blush again.

“You look like you enjoyed that.” George said with a wink as he pulled the old and still dry nappy away from Nick.

Nick was exhausted and all he could muster in reply was a sleepy nod.

“Don’t worry. Just relax, I’ve got you covered.” George said as he turned away from Nick.

Nick watched as George pulled up the end of the mattress and pulled out a white nappy that he had left hidden under there. George unfolded it and started slipping it under Nick.

“If I get a chance…” George began to explain, “I hide a nappy under the mattress. That way, if I want to have some fun I can change and Mistress will never know.”

“What do you do with the old nappies?” Nick asked with a yawn.

“I hide them at the bottom of my toy chest or round the back of the drawers. When Mistress leaves the house I run up here, grab them and take them out to the trash cans outside.” George said with a mischievous grin, “Have to be careful though… I’m usually dressed up and have to try and stop neighbours from seeing.”

Nick wasn’t quite sure how George could do that as he felt the sissy lift his legs up and slip the new nappy underneath him. He pulled it up between Nick’s legs and covered the slightly sticky dick that was dripping with the aftermath of his explosive orgasm. George knew that Nick would hide that evidence the next time he wet. George taped the nappy closed and then collapsed on to the bed with his head right next to Nick’s.

“I’m sorry I can’t… You know, return the favour.” Nick said sleepily as he looked down and saw George’s tenting padding.

“Don’t worry about it.” George said as he pushed some hair off of Nick’s face, “I love making others feel good.”

The two men shared a quick peck on the lips and then smiled as they closed their eyes, exhausted by the evenings events.

As they drifted off in the dark and silent room, there was just one source of light. A small blinking red light from over on the shelves on the other side of the room. Neither Nick nor George had noticed this unusual light as it was very dim and they had been so preoccupied with each other.

George put his arm over Nick’s chest as they both started snoring, their bodies sticky with sweat and their nappies inches from each other. The small blinking light went unnoticed as the darkness overtook both of the babies.

• Like 2

I'm with Kimmy because I put myself into the character and would have had a total fit, but wouldn't have agreed to let Mommy go out on dates in the first place.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

I still hope for a romantic resolution between Nick + Sarah where they are monogamous to each other, but that seems extremely unlikely at this point.

Enjoyed this update :) I have enjoyed this series so I hope the really long story branch is story so I can read more of it but I'm happy with whatever Elfy decides, it's her goose that's laying the golden eggs and I'm not going to meddle :)

Wonderful very long chapter. I really feel bad for Nick. No matter how much of a big baby he is made to be, you can still tell he loves Sarah and what she is doing to Nick is just wrong in my beliefs. If she needs to get physical relief that way, she should get herself a vibrator or leave Nick and end their relationship. As far as George and Nick I don't think its right for Nick to be messing around either while he is still in a relationship with Sarah. I can better understand why he would react to the picture and allow George to pleasure him. I actually believe Kristy had a part in that happening. Putting up what would seem to be a hidden camera was an act showing she expected that to happen and then the nod she gave to George as she was leaving all suggest she was telling George to do it. Didn't seem like this was George's first go at something like this either. Good story though and I will add that I would like to see it continue at least to a point where there is resolution between Sarah and Nick, no matter what actually happens. They stay together or split up.

• Like 1

Great update. Loved the passion you have managed to portray in this story, all parties have an agenda, and so far everyones getting something out ofit, not what they thought... but something at least.

Its fantasy and fun, not real life, i dont have a problem with any of the moral choices some of the characters have made, would i? Probably not, but thats the point.

I shall post information soon but I'm rebuilding my Patreon so if people would like to support my writing both for this story and all the other ones there will soon be a way to do so :)

I feel this story has compleetly lost its direction or narrative,and it has been traded off for more gutter or gratuitous sexual reference and description.

there's no longer the 'punishment' or illiciting control/acts against his will over the main guy.

the earlier updates,where his wife was forcing him into nappies,going outside in public in nappies,him worrying about people noticing.were much better reading than just sexual encounters.

the chapter where he was desperate to make a poop but they were in the shopping centre,and him struggling to hold on,even though he was wearing his potty,and then filling his pants.was really good.

there also wasn't a part where his wife condemned him to nappies,for everything.its infered now he just goes in his pants now.but she only set out that he was to be in nappies full-time for peeing,and could still ask to use a potty for number 2.

it would have been nice,and further relenquishment of independence,for his wife to take that luxury away from him too.

I know for some it might not be needed to be said,but I think it would have been an interesting exchange.i dont think he would just start filling his pants if he was still allowed to do that in a potty,it would be one thing he clinged to.

I think I just prefered it while he was really at odds with it,and trying to conduct himself in the way his wife has set out and put him in,but in the bigger outside world environment,and how its a juxtaposition with it.

I realize 'erotic' stories are sexually arousing,but not because of sexual content.but maybe thats just me.

The next update is now posted on my Patreon for $5 and above Patrons: https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

It will appear here in one week's time. I want to thank everyone for their support, comments and everything else. I think this story still has some legs in it and I think I have a good idea for where the plot goes from here. I have always had the ending in my mind and that hasn't changed, but the path to that destination has been altered many times! :lol:

It has been available on my Patreon for one week so here is the latest update to Nick and Sarah's adventures. The morning after the night before!

I wanted to give a HUGE thank you to all my very generous Patrons: dannydazzler, Jens B, Zachary U, Thomas R S, Paul O, Mathew S, Pierry L, Keen L, Matthew, John D, Crash B, Will C, Kent J, Jon S, Kyle K, Frank S, Cesar D, Scott S, Mr. Smileypants, James B, Ben F, p74_1986.

I have only used last initials for anonymity purposes. If any of you have a name you would prefer to be thanked by then let me know on here or on Patreon :)

My Patreon has five exclusive stories (with a sixth on the way) as well as early access to all my other work and a slowly building catalogue of everything I have written up until now. All pledges are very gratefully received and I am doing as much writing as I can to make sure everyone gets their money's worth!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

Chapter 22 – New Beginnings

Nick felt warm and uncomfortable as he opened his eyes to see the sun had already started shining through the window. His first sight was George who was asleep next to him, the sissy’s arm was draped across Nick’s chest and they had seemingly cuddled together throughout the night. It was a sudden reminder of the way Sarah used to sleep across Nick’s chest when they had first started dating.

It took Nick a little while to remember what exactly had happened last night. It had been so fantastic that at first he imagined it had to have been a dream but slowly the memories of the previous day began to pop in Nick’s mind.

To say this was an odd feeling would be a tremendous understatement. He had thought it a lot recently but laying in a crib, in a diaper that was wet from his night time control issues with a guy draped across his chest is not a scenario that he could have foreseen a few weeks ago. It felt like years had passed in the last couple of weeks.

Nick slowly pushed George’s hand off of him and sat up. He heard the crinkling of his nappy and, to no surprise, Nick could feel the padding was thicker and warmer than last night. He rubbed his eyes as he tried to wake himself up a bit. He felt a strange feeling within him.

“Good morning.” George said with a yawn.

Nick didn’t say anything in return. He remembered what they had done the previous night and he felt a strange mixture of guilt, regret and yet also happiness and a certain amount of excitement. It was a strange mixture and as he sat there in the otherwise silent room he didn’t really know what to think.

It was a little awkward. With so little room in the crib Nick and George were rather forced into close proximity even though he would have much preferred some time alone to gather his thoughts.

George sat up as well and put his arm around Nick’s shoulder. He smiled and gave Nick a little peck on the cheek, he made sure Nick was looking away when his eyes darted to the shelves at the back of the room. Did he see what he thought he just saw?

“Listen…” Nick said as he got on to his knees and crawled to the other end of the crib, “About last night. I like you a lot George, maybe even really like you but I’m in love with Sarah. I think it was a mistake. I have a lot of feelings I don’t understand right now and as much as I enjoyed what we did, I don’t know how I feel about it in the cold light of day.”

George sat in silence for a few seconds and looked out of the window. A small smile spread across his face and he nodded a little bit. It was very difficult for Nick to interpret this reaction. Was George upset? Was he fine with it?

“After everything she has done? After the humiliation, the babying, the nappies… Her date with Jack.” George asked. He didn’t sound angry or upset or anything like that, he sounded curious and even happy, “You still love her?”

“I do.” Nick said without hesitation.

Nick truly meant it. Maybe sometimes it takes extreme situations to really make you think about how you feel but after everything that had happened yesterday, the one thing Nick woke up feeling more sure of than ever was that he loved his wife.

“I understand and I’m glad.” George smiled, “Sounds like how I feel. I love Mistress but I’m allowed to have some fun too. I’m not saying we should get married or anything, just that we had a good time.”

Nick nodded and looked down at the mattress. He was glad that he had an understanding with George but at the same time he knew that Sarah was somewhere else and probably laying in the arms of another man. He wondered if Sarah really loved him still.

“Morning babies.” Kirsty’s voice suddenly broke the otherwise quiet morning as she opened the door to the bedroom and walked inside.

“Hello Mistress.” George replied happily. His bottom crinkled as he turned to face the bars that Kirsty released.

George was the first to climb out and was taken to the changing table as Nick stayed in the crib. It didn’t take long for George to get changed and soon Nick was being beckoned out of the crib for his turn. Nick remained wordless as he walked over to the table and let Kirsty swiftly change him into a new nappy. He felt little shame about being changed by Kirsty now, there was nothing there that she hadn’t seen by this point.

“I don’t know what time your Mummy will come to pick you up.” Kirsty said as she helped Nick down from the changing table, “So you and George can play downstairs until she arrives.”

Nick nodded and took George’s hand just like the previous day and went downstairs. Kirsty watched them both leave the nursery hand in hand like a couple of cute toddlers. As soon as she heard them going down the stairs, Kirsty walked over to the bookshelf and reached between a pair of strategically placed books.

Kirsty checked that the coast was clear one more time before pulling out her old camcorder. She took it to her bedroom and plugged it in to her laptop. It didn’t take long for Kirsty’s jaw to drop and her eyes to open wide as she watched the scene from last night.

“I don’t believe it…” Kirsty said as she covered her mouth in shock.

Even with the surprise at what she was seeing, she could feel herself becoming excited. Watching George submissively giving in to Nick was hotter than she expected. It wasn’t long until she locked her bedroom door, got undressed and put that scene on replay…

George pulled Nick into the living room and promptly sat down on the floor with George opposite them. Together they spent the next few hours playing but Nick’s mind was mostly elsewhere and there wasn’t much conversation.

---

Sarah opened her eyes and heard a snoring from beside her. She slowly sat up and looked around to see Jack sleeping in the bed next to her completely naked. The room looked like a bomb had hit it, clothes and bedclothes were thrown everywhere and there was an empty bottle of red wine laying between them. Had they drunk all of it? Sarah didn’t feel hungover or like she had got drunk the previous night.

Standing up, Sarah gathered her clothes together and felt strange. She hadn’t done anything like this in a long, long time. Jack seemed well out of it and Sarah was able to get dressed completely without him stirring.

Walking out of the bedroom and into the main living area, Sarah saw a pad of paper and a pen laying on a table by the front door. Sarah stopped and picked up the pen.

“Jack, I really enjoyed last night (as you know!) Sorry to love you and leave you but I need to pick up Nick and get home. I’ll speak to you soon. Love, Sarah.” Sarah wrote quickly and then tore off the piece of paper and left it on the kitchen counter where she assumed Jack would see it.

Maybe it was just another power thing but leaving before Jack woke up seemed like the best thing to do. According to her phone it was already 11am, they had slept in really late thanks to their activities of the previous night and she knew she would have a baby eagerly awaiting her return.

Whilst looking at her phone she saw that she had a new message from Kirsty. It simply asked Sarah to phone her as soon as she got the chance. Sarah’s first thought was one of panic, that there was some emergency with Nick but as she rode the elevator down to ground level she realised that Kirsty would have tried to phone her if it was that bad.

It was as Sarah climbed into her car that she dialled Kirsty’s number. She sat down and held the phone to ear.

“Hello.” Kirsty said rather flatly when she answered the phone.

“Hey, Kirsty.” Sarah replied as she stifled a yawn, “What’s up?”

“I think it would be better to talk about this in person.” Kirsty replied, “Everyone is fine but we really need to talk.”

“Is everything OK?” Sarah asked with concern, “You sound tense.”

“Just… Get over here.” Kirsty responded. She was stood in the living room and looking at Nick and George, she didn’t want to say much in front of either of them.

“I’m just leaving Jack’s place now.” Sarah said as she turned on her car’s engine, “I won’t be long.”

---

Nick was sat on the floor opposite George and feeling rather listless. George was racing some little cars around a track that he had made himself but Nick was just watching. Nick just couldn’t get his mind off of last night with respect to both his activity and his wife’s activity. He felt more confused than anything, like everything had been a blur and now that he was looking on it from a fresh perspective he just wondered how it had happened.

Nick had to ask himself if he was overthinking everything. He really didn’t know anymore. He missed the simplicity of his life, he felt so unsure of himself and his position in life that he didn’t know how he was supposed to feel about anything anymore. Maybe he was just a baby, a baby who had no say and who couldn’t influence his own life, only observe as other people affected him.

A cramping feeling had started in Nick’s stomach and he knew that he was due to need to go number two. He just sighed and knew there was no other option than the most obvious one.

Maybe it was Nick’s confused and distracted state but rather than trying to fight the urges, Nick just climbed up on to his feet and squatted down right in front of George. He pushed down without any hesitation and soon felt the rear of his nappy expanding as small lumps of poop left his body and filled out the back of the padding.

Nick’s current mind set was that he had no control over anything. Why should he care that he was soiling himself in front of George? He was nothing but a useless baby who had no control over his own life. It was like an extreme apathy that was getting it’s hooks into every facet of Nick’s mind.

George looked up when he saw Nick shifting position and giggled slightly before returning to his cars, he knew exactly what Nick was doing. It was such a normal thing for George that he didn’t really give it a second thought.

Nick blushed slightly when he heard his friend giggling but he was too preoccupied by other events to give it to much of a worry. Why should he worry about a messy nappy? It was inevitable sooner or later, it was surely better to get it over and done with rather than sitting there and suffering.

“Shall I get Mistress?” George asked when Nick finally looked like he had finished filling his padding.

Before Nick even had the chance to respond, the doorbell rang out and caused both of the babies to look around in fear. There was always the worry that when the doorbell went it would be some stranger who would walk in and see the humiliating predicament of those inside.

The two men heard the sound of something being put down in the Kitchen and then footsteps down the hallway to the front door.

Both George and Nick held their breath and hoped that whoever was coming to the door would either not come in or would already know of their diapered state. It was hard to tell who was more embarrassed and scared, George in his pink onesie or Nick in his recently soiled nappy. The smell was already becoming rather overwhelming.

“Sarah!” Kirsty’s voice called from the hallway, “Welcome back.”

Nick heard his Mummy’s name and scampered to his feet. He didn’t really think about what he was doing as he waddled towards the hallway. It was as if as soon as he knew Sarah was near that all his worry and apathy receded again.

“Nicky!” Kirsty said happily as she held her arms open.

Nick waddled into her arms and let himself melt into her. He could smell the remnants of his wife’s perfume from the previous night but also the unmistakeable smell of another man, a strong aftershave that seemed to bring Nick back to reality. A strong and sudden reminder of why he was here in the first place.

“It looks like someone has left a present for Mummy.” Kirsty said with a sneer as she looked at the man’s rear end. The bulge was questionable but the discolouring of the padding was the damning evidence that told the whole world what Nick had done.

“Sorry…” Nick whispered into Sarah’s ear.

“It’s OK.” Sarah replied as she ruffled his hair and pulled away.

“You can change him up in the nursery if you like.” Kirsty said to Sarah. She turned to the doorway of the living room and saw George standing there, “I’m sure my little one could use the same thing.”

“You had something you wanted to tell me?” Sarah asked Kirsty as she let go of Nick.

“Yeah…” Kirsty said as she looked around. She was trying to decide the best way to continue, “How about we head upstairs and talk about it.”

Kirsty pointed to the stairs and Nick started to troop up them followed, at a distance, by George. Kirsty and Sarah brought up the rear.

“George, can you change Nick for me?” Kirsty asked sweetly as they reached the landing, “Me and Sarah have something to talk about… Adults only.”

George looked curiously at the two women but nodded his head in agreement and led the way into the nursery. After a night apart, Nick didn’t really want to be separated from Sarah again but he followed George into the nursery regardless.

George walked over to the changing table and looked over to Nick who was still near the doorway and watching the two women walk into Kirsty’s bedroom just down the hall. He really wished he could be a fly on the wall to hear what they were going to talk about. Nick had a thought that it was something to do with him but he had no idea what they might say.

“Stinky pants!” George called from the table with a playful smile, “You need a change.”

Nick scowled a little but walked over to the table anyway. He felt embarrassed that George was being tasked with changing him, the one saving grace this last day or so had been that he was seen as being “bigger” than George. Now it seemed they were, at best, equal.

Hopping up on to the table, Nick laid back and let George pull the tapes off of his diaper. He felt somewhat awkward, especially after last night. It was like the morning after a one-night stand, except this morning after involved very dirty nappies and a lot more humiliation than Nick remembered.

“I enjoyed last night…” George said quietly as he began to wipe Nick’s soiled diaper area.

Nick didn’t know what to say so said nothing. He remembered last night with such conflicting emotions. He still felt the pain and hurt from Sarah’s action but now they were tinged with excitement and happiness. It was still an extra-marital thing though and despite knowing what Sarah was up to, there was definitely some shame in that.

The worst part about it was that despite everything Nick still found himself getting excited whilst being changed despite not wanting to. He cursed his body and it’s pent up sexual frustration, even after last night Nick was still a little pent up.

• Like 4