LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I really liked this chapter and while I am not gay, I don't have any problems with how the story is going. I believe that it is being written in such a manner that Nick could be turned on by this type of contact and still be straight. These actions are not Nick or George's voluntary actions, they are being forced to do so and again I can see how such contact would be exciting. I am looking forward to reading more.

I don't really need to comment... everything has been said. Writer writes what they want to, the reader can read or not; stick with the story or bail.

3 hours ago, sherlock said:

ofcourse you like the comment - look at your avatar.youre the target stereotype demographic

uh oh...Looks like someone could use a hug.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, sherlock said:

ofcourse you like the comment - look at your avatar.youre the target stereotype demographic

Ok, first off, you pulled me out of literally YEARS of lurking on this forum just to reply to this.

Dude. This story? This topic you're replying to right here? This is not your own personal wish well. This is a story Elfy is taking the time to write, and

• Like 3
21 hours ago, LilFozzyJ5 said:

I consider myself str8, but when it comes to this lifestyle i find my original feelings and desires challenged, both sexes involved in abdl lifestyle are a turn on for me.

We are complex beasts and none of us fit in a perfect pidgeon hole. So why try.

there's nothing wrong with it,but you evidently aren't as str8 as you thought.

Come on, man. This clearly isn't the story you're after. Write your own "undiluted" story - whatever that is. And you might not be aware of this, but being bisexual (for instance) means you can be attracted to both genders. Meaning you can marry a woman but still be into men. You don't stop being bisexual just because you're in a relationship.

• Like 1

OK, so I'm going to call for a stop to this as an admin, not as the author.

I removed your ill-informed "opinions" on transgender because it is irrelevant and offensive, same with the comments on terrorism. Dude, this is a fictional story about a man made to wear nappies by his wife, it isn't a place to air your problems with groups of people.

Your point is made, you do no approve of gay content. That's fine, no one is forcing you to read those parts or any of this story at all. There are going to be gay scenes but they are going to be few and far between and the story isn't going to suddenly become a homosexual-centric story.

There will hopefully be an update soon, I did a whole bunch of writing the other night and a new, possibly smaller, section should be ready soonish. :)

• Like 2

Holy crap Elfy! What have you done. This is absolutely absurd and preposterous. This infidelity disgusts me down to my very core. I cannot believe that you would have a married woman openly cheat on her husband and send the evidence.

I will have you know that it is not the gays that get us attacked by the terrorists.

Wow that was pretty hot. I can't help but feel sorry for Nick. I really dislike a person who wants to rub their sexual encounters into the face of a former lover. I feel that makes them lower than dirt. I hope she gets a STD.

I don't have the feeling at all that this is the end for Nick and Sarah, my first point would be she was giving herself to Jack and the only caveat she put up was not only was he not replacing Nick but she wants him to accept Nick and take part.

Also if we look at all the experimentation and self discovery done between the main characters within the story a polyamorous relationship doesn't seem out of bounds

• Like 1

I have to agree with to ones here that don't like this update. Sarah cheating on Nick is just wrong on so many levels. It is so sad and heartbreaking for Nick. I had a wife that decided to cheat on me because of the diapers and it was a real bad time in my life. This isn't an open relationship or a poly relationship if one partner has no say in the relationship. This story was going well until now, I hope that Nick stands up and gives Sarah what is coming to her now and what she so justly deserves.