LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Well, naughty little Nicky has brought it on himself. I'd start with a good spanking and work up from there. I'd ban him permanently from the computer, too. : )

I was really thrilled to see another chapter too, Elfy. Please keep going. It's an excellent

Oh my, Nick is busted now. I can totally understand why he was upset at discovering what Sarah had been doing but he has to know the situation he is in and realize his status. He needs to be smart and pick battles he has a chance of winning. Picking a fight with Sarah when she is mad at him to begin with isn't going to end well for him. I am curious now to see how bad his punishment is going to be.

7 hours ago, CDfm said:

Oh my, Nick is busted now. I can totally understand why he was upset at discovering what Sarah had been doing but he has to know the situation he is in and realize his status. He needs to be smart and pick battles he has a chance of winning. Picking a fight with Sarah when she is mad at him to begin with isn't going to end well for him. I am curious now to see how bad his punishment is going to be.

• Like 3

A small but necessary update to the story which will make the next part very fun indeed :) (For us, not for Nick ;) )

I hope everyone is still enjoying the story and that you enjoy the update. As usual, comments/criticisms/suggestions/predictions and any other type of comments are very appreciated :)

---

As usual, Nick awoke very early the next morning. For once his sleep had been relatively good, after all that time in the thick double nappy and the problems that caused him, when he laid down the next night he was as comfortable as he had ever been. A single diaper felt like the most natural feeling in the world by this point.

Nick stretched as he sat up and heard the crinkling between his waist which, rather than being distracting like it used to be, was strangely comforting. Nick couldn’t really put his finger on it but there was something about his ever-present underwear that made him feel safe and secure. Maybe it was just because he had now been in them almost continually for so long that they felt completely natural. Heck, Nick could barely remember what regular underwear felt like at this point.

Some casual probing of his nappy showed Nick that it was pretty wet already. Not really a surprise at this point, in fact Nick was pleased that it wasn’t any wetter than it was. The fact that he was damp and not soaked was actually a positive at this point.

As Nick rubbed the sleep out of his eyes his arm hit a bottle that was full of juice next to his pillow. He didn’t remember it being there last night but assumed Sarah had brought it in after he fell asleep, she tended to stay up for a while after Nick went to bed after all.

Nick didn’t hesitate to pick up the bottle and suck down the contents. He let out a burp as he dropped the bottle down next to him again and begun the wait for Sarah to let him out of his crib. The nice day outside revealed a cloudless sky and a sun rising over the houses in the distance. It was too early to feel the full warmth of the day and the cold breeze that passed in through the small opening at the top of the window was very pleasant.

Nick sat down against the corner of the crib and felt so peaceful. The cool breeze, the sunny and quiet morning, the relatively dry nappy. Nick felt peaceful for the first time in a long time.

Slowly, Nick closed his eyes and sighed as he enjoyed this early morning tranquillity. He felt a pang in his bladder as he let out a deep sigh and relaxed to feel the warmth trickling out of him and into the thirsty nappy. He even allowed himself a small smile as he felt the urine tickling him on the way between his legs as it soaked into the nappy. It was a lovely morning.

Nick must have nodded off because the next thing he knew he was hearing the nursery door open and a yawning Sarah was entering the room in her dressing gown. Her hair was a mess and she looked a little dishevelled, it was clear she had only just woken up.

Sarah tiredly walked over to the crib and dropped the bars. She reached in and pressed Nick’s nappy against his crotch to feel his wetness, Nick let out an involuntary moan but quickly stopped himself. Not soon enough though as he saw Sarah shaking his head at him, he was pleased that Sarah seemed to be smiling at least a little bit this morning. After a tough time, perhaps she was finally going to forgive Nick. Anything was better than the icy silence she had previously subjected him to.

Grabbing Sarah’s hand, Nick climbed out of the crib and waddled to the changing table. He waited patiently for her to give him a hand up on to the changing table where he laid back and let his wife do her work.

Sarah surprised Nick by pulling a pacifier out of her dressing gown pocket. She leaned forward and placed the soother in Nick’s mouth. Nick was rather shocked by this but the fact Sarah was smiling warmly at him eased his mind. He gave the pacifier a few sucks and stared at the ceiling in what was now standard diaper changing procedure.

“You are to keep that in your mouth unless I say otherwise.” Sarah said. It was an order, but not a barked order, more like a stern suggestion.

Nick nodded slightly and gave it a few more sucks which made Sarah giggle a little bit. Nick smiled, he was very glad that despite everything else, he could still make her smile.

It was only as the new diaper was taped on to him that he realised the most likely reason as to his wife’s good mood. Today was her date with Jack.

Nick’s happiness faltered a little bit and as he was put back on the floor and he wobbled slightly causing the plastic diaper to rustle gently. Sarah dressed Nick in a large red onesie that had white sleeves. He knew he wasn’t to talk so he let Sarah take his hand and lead him down for breakfast.

Breakfast was the usual affair. Nick, obviously, was allowed to take the dummy out as he ate his bowl of cereal. It was like a steak dinner in a five-star restaurant after the previous night’s dinner. He greedily ate it all and knew he had made a slight mess of the front of his clothes. The cereal was followed by a baby’s bottle filled with apple juice.

Nick sucked the drink down with evident relish as Sarah busied herself around the kitchen and sorting out various bits of cleaning. Nick, looking over his bottle, realised it had been a long time since he had been asked to do a chore. He shouldn’t have been surprised but it was one of those things he had taken for granted until he specifically thought about it.

As Sarah did some tidying she walked over to Nick briefly to place the pacifier back into his mouth when he was done with his bottle.

It was as Nick sat in his high chair and waited for Sarah to release him that he felt his nappy warming up. He quickly relaxed his already weak bladder muscles and let the diaper soak in all of his urine as he patiently waited to be released from his infantile chair. He smiled behind his pacifier and let himself enjoy the warm, wet feeling that ran between his legs.

“Right.” Sarah said after she was finished in the kitchen and she came back into the dining area where Nick was still sat, “You, little man, have an adventure ahead of you today.”

Nick swallowed hard. He knew today was Sarah’s meeting with Jack and he knew that he wouldn’t be there for it, the obvious question was who was going to be looking after him.

“Your Aunty Kirsty is going to be babysitting you. George will be there so you two will be able to have all sorts of fun.” Sarah smiled.

Was Nick reading too much into his wife’s expression or was there a hint that Sarah knew more than she was letting on? Nick’s last visit with George had been interesting to say the least and now he was going there again, possibly for a full night if Sarah’s date with Jack went well. Nick’s stomach did a sort of flip as he both dreaded and was strangely excited for what was to come.

“You will be getting your punishment for yesterday as well.” Sarah said with more seriousness, “You need to learn not to snoop on Mommy like that.”

Nick went a little red and his slightly off-feeling became a thousand times worse. He knew Kirsty was into all kinds of kinky stuff, just look at George, the thought that Nick’s punishment would be left to her was something he absolutely dreaded. He sucked harder on his dummy as he contemplated what Kirsty might do.

“Anyway, it’s a few hours until I have to drop you off so may-” Sarah started.

“What are you going to do with Jack?” Nick finally found his voice. He pulled the pacifier out of his mouth and dropped his gaze to the tray of his toddler seat as he asked his wife’s intentions. He hoped Sarah wouldn’t be mad about removing the soother.

“Oh… You know I’m seeing Jack, do you?” Sarah replied. Her voice had cooled dramatically, “More snooping I’m guessing?”

“N-No!” Nick stuttered, “I just overheard you on the phone a couple of days ago.”

“Mmhmm.” Sarah murmured. It didn’t sound like she believed him.

Sarah looked at Nick with a questioning gaze. What should she tell her husband? Was she even really sure what she wanted to happen?

“Mummy needs a man.” Sarah said simply with a shrug of her shoulders, “I don’t know what will happen but I promise that no matter what, you are the most important male in my life. I love you, Nicky, but… I have feelings for Jack too. I want to see where they go. You want Mummy to be happy, don’t you?”

Nick could feel tears in his eyes when Sarah said she loved him. It was something he really needed to hear after the last few days. What she said about Jack worried him a little bit but he trusted Sarah, if she said he was the most important male in her life then he would believe her.

“Besides…” Sarah added coyly, “I think having a certain amount of… Openness to our relationship could make things pretty exciting.”

Sarah gave Nick a knowing wink before standing up and unclipping the restraints in his seat. She lifted the now soggy man out of the chair and led him through to the living room where Nick saw his playpen set up again. He offered no resistance as Sarah guided him in and closed the gate behind him.

For the next few hours, Nick alternated between watching a television that had been left on for him and listlessly playing with the toys left for him. There was a funny little toy computer thing that you could type words into and it would say them with a robotic voice. It was childish, but Nick had a little fun from typing rude words into the toy for a little bit.

Eventually, Nick saw Sarah come back downstairs. She had clearly spent a lot of time getting ready for her date because now she was all dressed up and had make-up on. She looked beautiful to Nick who felt even more ashamed to be in his current state of dress. He crawled forward to the edge of his playpen and looked out at Sarah through the bars as she brushed her hair by the mirror. It was like he was in awe.

When Sarah had her stuff ready, she left the house and put it all in the car before coming back in for Nick. She found him waiting by the gate and Sarah couldn’t help but smile when she saw her husband looking up at her in almost reverence.

“How wet are you, baby?” Sarah asked her husband as he sat on the floor.

“Not too wet…” Nick replied. He looked down at his nappy, in truth he had barely even thought about how wet he was.

“Are you sure?” Sarah asked with a strong hint of condescension in her voice, “Last time we went to Kirsty’s you said you were fine and ended up embarrassing me by leaking on the floor.”

“I’m fine.” Nick affirmed as he prodded his diaper. He was pretty sure he would be OK until they arrived. He hoped so at least.

Sarah nodded her head rather doubtfully but opened the gate so that Nick could waddle out anyway. Nick wasn’t sure what he was supposed to do and looked at Sarah for direction, she told him to wait on the couch.

Nick did so and a few minutes later, Sarah returned from a short trip with a pair of shorts which she held open for Nick to step into. Nick wasn’t too happy about wearing his onesie out of the house, even if he had shorts on over the top but he knew better than to complain. It looked like Sarah was in somewhat of a rush to get going so Nick let her dress him before sitting down again whilst she put his shoes on his feet.

Nick just relaxed his body and let Sarah do what she needed to do. Whilst he leaned back and relaxed, Nick contemplated his upcoming visit to Kirsty’s house. He had been, and still was, very anxious about Kirsty’s idea of a punishment but he was rather more excited to see George again.

The last time him and George had been together it had got rather risqué and even though Nick was hesitant to admit it, he wanted to spend more time with the sissy. He found himself thinking about what they could get up to and Sarah’s comments about opening the relationship. Was that tacit permission to explore things? Did she have any idea what Nick and George had done?

“Come on then, let’s get going.” Sarah said. She held out her hand and helped Nick to stand up.

The pair of them walked out to the car. Nick felt a little less self-conscious this time and patiently stood by the rear passenger door for Sarah to open it for him. He was quickly learning that he wasn’t supposed to do anything for himself, whether it was conscious or not Nick was learning to be totally dependent to an even more extreme degree than he had been before all the madness had started.

The trip to Kirsty’s house was quite uneventful. Nick was in his toddler seat for the journey but it seemed like there were less people around to see him. He still felt embarrassed but he was able to put up with it. The only worry he had was what he would find when he arrived at his destination.

Sarah, meanwhile, was feeling a lot more nerves. Her plan was to drop off her husband and then drive to Jack’s place. The pair of them were going for a meal and it had already been established that more could happen. She felt like a teenager going on a first date, that giddiness that her relationship with Nick had lacked for years. She was just really excited.

When they pulled up to Kirsty’s house, Nick felt excitement and trepidation in equal measure. He knew from what Sarah had said that punishment was coming, but the chance to spend more time with George was something he thought was worth the punishment, what could Kirsty possibly do after all.

Sarah parked up and stepped out of her seat before walking around and releasing Nick from his restraints. Nick certainly hoped that no matter what the punishment would be, that he would get a nappy change first. He was reaching what he knew were the limits of his padding.

Nick climbed out of the car and, grabbing Sarah’s hand, he followed his wife up the driveway and to the front door.

Whilst they waited for Kirsty to answer the door, Nick got a whiff of his wife’s scent and felt almost intoxicated. It must be a new perfume because Nick didn’t recognise it but it was so nice. For the first time that day, Nick really felt sad that his wife was going on a date with someone else rather than him. He made a mental note to re-think his behaviour when he got home, Nick would have to try and get Sarah to take him on a date, something that they hadn’t done for years.

“Hello!” The door swung open at last and the sight that presented itself to Nick was shocking.

Kirsty was dressed entirely in leather. Her feet were clad in tall, black leather boots and in her hands was a large whip. She looked like the stereotypical BDSM dominatrix and, for Nick, that was a very scary prospect!

“Ooh, Kirsty!” Sarah said as she stepped past the welcoming Mistress, “I love the outfit!”

“Thank you.” Kirsty replied with a curt smile. Her lips and face were thick with makeup that seemed to give her a sharper face, “Please come on through.”

Sarah led the way in and Nick followed the two domineering women. When they walked to the living room, Nick looked hopefully for George but he saw that the room was quiet and empty. Nick was anxious to see his friend; he was just about the only person in the world besides his wife that Nick didn’t mind being diapered in front of.

The three of them walked through to the side door that lead out to the garage. The inane chatter between Sarah and Kirsty helped to partially cover up the sounds of leather from the latter and the crinkling coming from Nick. Each step Nick took with the soaked padding between his legs served to remind him of his need of a change sooner rather than later.

“George is just in here.” Kirsty stated.

It was as if she could read Nick’s mind because that was the big question he had. For a minute he thought that perhaps George wasn’t there and he would be left alone with Kirsty, a thought that absolutely terrified him.

Kirsty opened the garage door and stepped aside to let her two visitors in.

“Oh… Wow!” Sarah sounded like she had her breath taken away as she looked around the room.

Nick wondered what could be so impressive until he stepped through the doorway as well. Just like his wife, Nick’s breath seemed to catch in his chest as he saw a rather incredible sight in front of him.

The room was lit with candles that were held in candelabras along the walls. The room had a linoleum flooring with rugs strewn here and there. The walls had been painted black and the tone of the room was very unwelcoming. But that was only the start of it.

The room was almost covered in what looked to Nick like medieval torture devices. There were stocks, wooden beams, crosses, hooks coming down from the ceiling and various kinds of restraints were all over the room. It was to one of these implements, a seat with stocks on the end, that Nick saw a naked man from behind. He was bent over the seat with his wrists and neck fixed in place in the stocks.

From the vantage point of Nick, the only thing that could be seen of George was a rather unflattering view of his rear end, his cheeks spread apart by the angle he was forced into.

“So this is why you needed the space?” Sarah chuckled as she looked around the room and remembered clearing it of all the AB furniture now in her house.

“Indeed.” Kirsty replied, “I love the age play stuff but I was missing a more bondage side of things. Welcome to the dungeon!”

“I have to run.” Sarah said to her friend. A part of her regretted not being around to watch the fun, “But Nick was very naughty. I want you to make sure he learns his lesson.”

At the mention of Nick’s name, the tied up George wriggled slightly and tried to say something that was drowned out by the gag in his mouth.

“Understood.” Kirsty said simply with an evil little smile, “Don’t worry. He is in good hands.”

“Be good.” Sarah instructed Nick. She gave him a little peck on the cheek and then turned on her heels and walked out of the garage.

Silence fell over the dungeon as Sarah left. Nick was terrified, he looked around the room and shivered in fear.

“Good news, George.” Kirsty said as she strode into the room, “Nick is here and that means your punishment time is over.”

Kirsty unlocked the stocks and helped George to stand up. George looked grateful to be allowed up and gave Nick a little wave. He was completely naked and, much to his embarrassment, was fully hard. Kirsty had kept George permanently excited for the last couple of hours, bringing him to the point of orgasm and then stopping. The result was George feeling incredibly turned on.

“Thank you, Mistress.” George said as the gag was removed from his mouth. He panted slightly and wiped some of the drool running down from his mouth on his hand.

“Now go get your nappy and a dress and bring it down here.” Kirsty instructed, “Oh, and if you cum at any point, for any reason I will double Nick’s punishment time. So if you want your little friend to be alright, I would refrain from touching your little clitty.”

Nick gulped hard and looked at George with pleading eyes. He didn’t know what was coming but he was certain that he wanted it over with sooner rather than later.

George hurried out the room as fast as he could move. Nick wanted more than anything for him to stay but he knew that George couldn’t disobey Kirsty any more than Nick could disobey Sarah. Both these boys knew their place and both were terrified of crossing “Mommy.”

“So Nick, I hear you have been a naughty little boy.” Kirsty accused her visitor as she advanced on him. She was already taller than Nick, with the added height of the boots, she was now towering over him.

Nick looked at the floor and didn’t reply. He wanted to be mad at Kirsty, he never really liked her after all, but he found it hard to be mad with her when she was so intimidating.

“Silence doesn’t work with me.” Kirsty said swiftly, “Have you been a naughty boy?”

Kirsty grabbed Nick’s chin and pushed his face up so that Nick was looking into Kirsty’s eyes. She saw the fear on his face and felt the corners of her mouth curl into a smile. She didn’t plan to do much with Nick, she knew that he was pretty vanilla when it came to the world of BDSM so she didn’t plan to do anything extreme. Kirsty could tell that the threatening nature of what was in the room was doing as much as anything else to punish Nick right now.

Nick felt himself paralysed. He didn’t know what to say, he didn’t want to say anything that would annoy the dominating woman in front of him so he said nothing at all. He was begging Kirsty to tell him what she wanted him to say but either she wasn’t reading his body language or she was actively ignoring it.

Like being saved by the bell, Nick was saved when the door to the garage opened and George stumbled back in with a neatly folded satin yellow dress and a large pink nappy laying on top.

“George.” Kirsty said sternly as the still naked sissy stepped back into the room, “Your little friend needs some help.”

“Yes, Mistress?” George said rather slavishly.

“Yes, Sissy.” Kirsty said slowly. She never once took her eyes off of Nick, “What do little one’s do when asked a question by a superior?”

“We answer the question, Mistress.” George quickly answered. Nick saw him smile a little bit, George clearly relished every opportunity to prove what a good sissy he was.

“Correct.” Kirsty said, “So... Nick, have you been a naughty boy?”

Nick could see George look at him with wide eyes from behind Kirsty’s back. When George was sure that his mistress wasn’t looking at him he quickly nodded his head as if to tell Nick to say that he had been naughty.

“Y-Yes…” Nick finally choked out.

Nick could only look at George or the carpet. The dominant woman in front of him might well have been the sun because he was completely unable to look directly at her.

“Yes what?” Kirsty asked.

“Yes… Mistress.” Nick said. It was an incredibly hard thing for him to say but there was something very alluring about being controlled like this.

“There we go.” Kirsty said. She tussled Nick’s hair slightly like a small child who had just remembered his basic manners, “That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

Nick didn’t say anything. He tried to ignore the raging excitement in his wet diaper, he didn’t want to enjoy this. He shouldn’t enjoy anything about it.

“You can start by diapering Georgina.” Kirsty said to Nick who was suddenly broken from his reverie.

George, as if on cue and used to it, quickly put the diaper and dress down and laid flat on the concrete floor. It was an almost pavlovian response to being told he would be diapered.

“Me?” Nick questioned. He had never diapered someone before, to be frank, he wasn’t sure he could do it.

“Yes.” Kirsty commanded, “And don’t question me. I will let it slide this time but if you get a command then I expect you to follow it, not question it.”

Nick walked across the room to where George was laying down and knelt down in between the sissy’s legs. He felt embarrassed but he wasn’t going to refuse Kirsty’s command. Nick picked up the pink diaper and unfolded it rather clumsily. It sounds silly but he had stopped paying any conscious attention to the diapering process, now he found himself desperately trying to remember exactly how to do this.

Laying the diaper open Nick awkwardly reached forward and lifted his friend’s legs. He was thankful that George helped him a little by lifting his hips and letting Nick slide the nappy underneath him.

Nick leaned back when the nappy was properly placed and blushed when he noticed that George was seemingly very excited to be in this position. His small tool was slowly twitching to life, despite its diminutive size, Nick was rather embarrassed to see that the sissy was bigger than he was in that department.

Nick was just about to raise the front of the pink princess nappy when he saw Kirsty walk up to the pair and place her high-heeled shoe on the open nappy. George gulped as he looked at the sharp heel so close to his sensitive area.

“Not so fast.” Kirsty said as she leaned down in front of Nick. She held out her hand where Nick could see a small cylindrical shaped object. It looked like a soft, white bullet.

Nick took hold of the small object and looked confused. He had no idea what he was holding and what he was supposed to do with it. He looked at Kirsty quizzically.

“Oh no…” George moaned from the floor when he saw what Nick was holding.

“What… What… Do I do with this?” Nick asked before quickly remembering the rules and adding, “Mistress!”

“Good save.” Kirsty sneered, “This is a suppository. They are inserted rectally and they help big babies make poopy diapers. When was your last messy diaper, George?”

“Two days ago, Mistress.” George looked away as he spoke, clearly embarrassed.

“So Nick, if you could insert that suppository as much as you can and then diaper George up.” Kirsty said as she moved her foot away.

The suppository was dripping with a thick, slippery fluid and Nick looked from the object he was holding to the sissy’s rear end. When Nick saw Kirsty’s waiting expression, he quickly moved around the side of George and took hold of George’s legs.

With a grunt of effort, Nick lifted George’s legs and folded them back over the sissy’s head.

“Hold your knees.” Nick instructed George.

George did as he was told without question and Nick felt a brief flicker of a feeling he hadn’t felt for a long time. The feeling of someone who commanded another person.

Nick moved back between George’s legs and felt himself get a little hot under the collar as he looked at his friend’s very exposed butt. He felt himself stirring in his nappy and he tried to ignore the butterflies in his tummy as he prepared to complete his task.

“We don’t have all day.” Kirsty said snidely causing Nick to jump slightly. This seemed like a very intimate moment and Nick wished he were alone with George to do it.

Nick moved the suppository to the sissy’s hole. He paused slightly, he had never been this close to another guy’s ass. He gently pushed and heard George gasp as the sharper point of the suppository started parting George’s asshole.

Pushing his trembling finger forwards, Nick pushed the little bullet shaped object until it was all the way in to George’s butt. Nick suddenly found his finger ever so slightly inside George, it was a very curious sensation.

Nick blushed and was about to pull his finger out when Kirsty stopped him.

“Push it in further.” Kirsty commanded, “As far as you can.”

Nick bit his lip and tried to ignore the tenting nappy between his legs as he slowly pushed forward again. George’s moans let him know that his sissy friend was not exactly complaining about what was happening but his red cheeks showed he was still rather uncomfortable.

“That’ll do.” Kirsty eventually said.

Nick looked away from George’s face and back to his finger and was surprised to find most of his index finger had disappeared into George’s ass. It felt warm and almost inviting but he rather rapidly pulled his finger out which caused George to gasp in shock. Kirsty, hovering to the side of the scene laughed. Nick was blushing furiously as he fingered his friend’s little hole.

“Sorry…” Nick said apologetically as he positioned himself between George’s legs again.

Nick knew that he needed to finish the diaper change and he was rather relieved when Kirsty didn’t interrupt him again. He pulled the nappy up between George’s legs and hurriedly taped it closed. The nappy was a little lopsided but, for a first attempt, it was surprisingly good.

“Great.” Kirsty said, “Georgina, if you can put your own dress on, I’m sure Nick will help with the zip.”

George bowed low to Kirsty and quickly picked up the dress and put it on. The dress was pale pink with frilly white edges. It went low enough to cover his nappy when he was perfectly still but any movement caused the dress to ride up. The fact the sissy was padded was obvious to anyone who looked.

When George had the dress on, he turned his back to Nick to reveal an open back and a zip that needed to be pulled up. Nick looked to Kirsty, instinctively deferring to the adult, who nodded her approval. Nick stepped forward and pulled the zip up. It got stuck halfway and as he jostled it to try and free it, he felt George move back ever so slightly.

Nick felt George’s rear push against his diapered front. Nick was sure George would feel his hardness but, if he did, George made no sign that he knew anything as the zip suddenly freed itself and went all the way up.

“Wonderful, you look adorable.” Kirsty said to George, “Right… Nick, time for your punishment.”

Nick shuddered. This was the moment he had been fearing more than any, he looked over at George who gave him a very sympathetic look.

“The less you resist the easier this will be, OK?” Kirsty said as she circled Nick.

“Yes, Mistress.” Nick said obediently. He bowed his head and felt his nappy warming again. He wondered if he should tell Kirsty that his diaper was soaked. He decided against it in case he was given the same suppository treatment that George received.

Kirsty grabbed Nick by the collar of his onesie and started pulling him into the centre of the room. George retreated to the edge of the room and watched on anxiously.

Nick looked around at all the pieces of equipment in the room, each piece evoked more fear than the last. He was dragged over to a beam in the centre of the room. Kirsty pulled down Nick’s shorts and unsnapped his onesie. She pulled it off quickly and easily and Nick tried to cover himself up as much as he could when he was only in a nappy. He still wasn’t used to being like this in the presence of others.

“Touch your toes.” Kirsty commanded.

Knowing she meant for him to bend over the bar, Nick bent down and reached down for his toes. Kirsty adjusted the bar’s height so that Nick was just about able to touch his toes. Kirsty bent down and attached restraints from Nick’s wrists to his ankles, essentially holding him in what was basically a stress position.

Kirsty moved behind Nick who could see nothing except the floor in front of his face. He shuddered slightly as Kirsty gently rubbed her hand on the back of Nick’s nappy. It was the anticipation that was the worst part of this whole thing. Nick just wanted it over with!

“George. Why don’t you select the paddle we are going to use?” Kirsty asked the sissy as she continued to fondle Nick’s padded rear.

George didn’t dare disobey his Mistress and he hurried over to the table that had the spanking implements on. He looked at all the objects of pain and considered them all in turn. From belts, to brushes, to paddles with metal studs on. George considered all the option and started reaching for what he considered one of the least painful options. It was like a fly swatter but slightly bigger, it could produce a sting but because of the materials used, it generally didn’t hurt as much as some of the other implements.

“Oh and George…” Kirsty called out causing the sissy to turn around, “If I decide the implement you choose isn’t hard enough, you will double Nick’s punishment.”

George gulped and turned back to the table. He didn’t want Nick to be spanked any longer than he had to so he reconsidered the options and winced as he chose something a little more painful. He picked up a long and thin piece of wood. It was like an old-school ruler but made of strong wood which George knew would cause a stinging sensation that usually faded quite quickly.

George walked over and presented the wooden implement to Kirsty. He hoped it would pass her inspection for his friend’s sake.

“Good choice.” Kirsty eventually said. She smiled at George and pointed for him to go back into the corner.

Nick felt the wooden implement being gently pulled down his back. He shuddered as he felt its hardness and wondered when all of this would be over.

WHACK!

Nick hadn’t been ready for the first swing and he jumped as the wooden ruler smacked into the back of his wet padding. He let out a little yelp and felt himself going red. He could feel the hit through the padding, Nick was grateful for the padding though as it did quite a bit to lessen the pain.

The spanking continued for a little while and although each whack caused some amount of pain, it was really the humiliation that caused Nick a lot of consternation. Nick could see George wince with each hit and he felt tears coming to his eyes. How had he allowed his life to come to this?

Nick tried to kick his legs to stop the pain but the binds that were holding his wrists and ankles together meant he was forced to just bend over and accept his punishment.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” Nick yelled as he felt himself starting to breakdown.

It didn’t stop the spanking which continued against the wet padding. Nick could feel his butt turning red against the spanking but he did his best not to let the tears overwhelm him.

“Sorry for what?” Kirsty asked. Each word was punctuated by another whack with the paddle. She must have been going for three minutes at least but she knew what she was doing. The spanks weren’t particularly painful but they were embarrassing, she had spanked enough people to know how to humiliate without causing long term pain.

“Everything!” Nick shouted out.

“Not good enough.” Kirsty replied as she continued spanking the poor man.

Nick felt a sob escape him as he tried desperately to maintain his composure. He desperately wanted to stand up, to run away from the punishment he was facing.

“I’m sorry for spying on Mummy!” Nick wailed, “I’m sorry for looking at her web history!”

“Better…” Kirsty said.

A pause in the spanking gave everyone some respite. Kirsty had worked up quite a sweat and she welcomed the chance to take a break. She walked around and knelt in front of Nick. She placed her hand under Nick’s chin and manipulated it so that Nick was looking at her in the face. She could see the tears that Nick was trying to blink back. She nodded her head.

“Another hour or so and you should have learnt your lesson” Kirsty said as she stood up and moved back behind Nick.

“No!” Nick cried out. He couldn’t take an hour of it, even if the spanks didn’t hurt a lot, they were starting to add up.

“No!” A voice spoke up from the corner of the room. A strangely effeminate but male voice that belonged to George. He reached out and even dared to take a few steps out of the corner and into the room.

Kirsty actually paid attention to George’s voice. She was very surprised to hear him speak up. His red face showed that interrupting wasn’t an easy thing for him to do.

“Sissy?” Kirsty asked questioningly.

“Please no more, Mistress.” George pleaded, “He said sorry! He means it, don’t you Nick?”

“I do! I do!” Nick repeated enthusiastically. He was sorry for what he had done even before the spanking had even started.

Kirsty paused to think. She looked from Nick to George and then came up with an idea.

• Like 6

Thanks for the update. Really loving this side of Sarah. Having Sarah getting empowed while Nick is being regressed and emasculated is really fun to read. Hoping everyone else

Oh my! His punishment hasn't even started. Nick is in for some bad times. The thoughts of what Sarah is planning really scares me. Nick really doesn't have any other options either. He can't run any longer. He is likely dependent on the nappies now and has no place to go. The thoughts of Jack back in the picture also bothers me. Looking forward to reading more.

• Like 1