LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I feel for you. Writing a story is on the bottom of what your list of priorities schould be right now. You need to get yourself well and that is all that should matter. On those lines, I

On 1/30/2017 at 7:18 AM, Elfy said:

It's not over and I apologise for the long absence.

In November last year I experienced quite a few setbacks personally. Proposed laws had (and still have) a huge negative impact on me and lead to me shutting down my revenue streams until I have a more certain picture of what is happening. I was deeply, deeply depressed and have since been prescribed both anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills as well as referred for talking therapy.

With all this going on my motivation to write died. Whether it was the depression, the pills or a combination of the two, I kept wanting to write but was unable to force myself to actually type. It was a very strange feeling for someone who had spent huge amounts of time writing just beforehand.

In the last week or so the motivation as returned a little bit. I have done small amounts of writing here and there (on this story) and I'm really hoping it will keep snowballing so that I can pick up the pace again.

I'm very sorry for the lack of updates, I know how stories that die halfway are very frustrating and I don't intend for this to be one of those stories. I just need a little more time in times like this... When I'm feeling great about life I can write thousands of words a day. When I'm not feeling good, I can struggle to write a paragraph in a week.

I am doing my best though. The story is not dead, and I still intend on completing it. I'm doing my best to coax my muse back to work and hopefully my creative engine is starting to ramp up again.

Trust me when I say I miss Nick and Sarah more than anyone else could!

no need to apologize!

• Like 1

After far too long (Sorry!) finally, an update to the story. :)

It has been about three months since I last worked on this story and I wanted to apologise for the long break. I mentioned the reasons for it a little earlier in this thread and whilst I'm still struggling with a lot of things, I still love writing and I still love this story and providing a small amount of entertainment for all of you who read the story! I will do my best to make sure updates are faster and hopefully my renewed interest in writing continues.

I am more open to commissions as well at the moment so if anyone is interested in having a story written for them send me a message and we can discuss it.

I hope you all enjoy the first part of the next chapter and, as always, any compliments, criticisms or complaints are welcomed in the comments :)

Enjoy...

Chapter 21 – Sleepovers

The short waddle to the car was a strange experience for Nick. He felt quite uncomfortable as he awkwardly walked away from the elevator but at the same time he couldn’t help but giggle a little at what he had done. He knew how infantile it had been, how he had embarrassed himself on purpose to shut the annoying people up and yet he felt strangely proud of it. He was too timid to speak up and just tell the women to shut up, messing his nappy in such a way had seemed like the best method of stopping them from talking.

Sarah was lost in thought on the way back to the car. She could hardly believe what her husband had done, it was hard for Sarah to know whether she should find what Nick had done funny or whether she should be angry that her husband had been so obvious and rude. The two women in the elevator were certainly annoying Sarah as much as they were annoying Nick but she almost felt like she should chastise her husband for being so rude. She certainly didn’t want to encourage that kind of behaviour; she didn’t mind Nick being embarrassed but she didn’t want to be embarrassed by him!

As they reached the car Sarah opened the backdoor and awkwardly helped to lift Nick into the enlarged child seat. She looked around and saw that they were practically alone in that area of the car park and, from the smell, she was very grateful of that fact. Nick’s stinky mess would certainly be no secret to anyone passing nearby.

Nick gently lowered himself into the seat and grimaced as he felt the hot and sticky mess spread even further around his nappy. The soaked and dirty padding had taken a beating and Nick was grudgingly impressed that it had managed to hold everything.

Neither Sarah nor Nick said anything as Sarah buckled her husband into the seat. The elation of a victory was slipping away now and as Sarah closed the door and walked around to the driving seat. The air in the car quickly began to sour and Nick recoiled slightly from his own smell. Every slight shift in his weight coated a new area of his nappy in his excrement and he felt intensely uncomfortable. He was rather forcefully reminded of how much of a toddler he was acting, of how much his stock and confidence had fallen. Sarah quickly filled the boot of the car with all the shopping she had done, Nick craned his head around and looked at his wife who was had that clear expression on her face of someone who had smelt a very unpleasant smell.

The driver’s door opened and, a second later, Sarah stepped into the car. Without a word she turned the engine on and reversed out of the parking spot. Sarah drove down out of the multi-storey car park in silence, her only concession being to wind down her window to let some fresh air in. It hadn’t taken long for the smell of the very used nappy to fill the air and the pungent odour soon seemed to almost be choking the occupants of the vehicle.

Nick, sat helplessly in his car seat, could only blush in silence as the smell of his nappy enveloped him and his wife. He felt himself tear up through humiliation but he willed himself to not cry, he couldn’t get the image out of his head of a toddler with a dirty nappy needing a change. He didn’t want to start wailing like a baby and proving that this demeaning treatment was necessary.

The car slowed as it reached the exit of the car park. There was a very bored man in a little booth in front of the barrier that collected the tickets of people leaving the car park. The man was on the older side and looked like he was approaching retirement, slumped forward with his head propped up with his hands, the man looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. Nick empathised with that feeling as the car rolled to a stop in front of the window.

“Ticket.” The older man said in a bored voice.

Nick cringed and tried to sink into his raised car seat. He was certain he was very clearly visible, if the car park attendant even glanced his way he would get quite the surprise.

Sarah handed the ticket to the attendant with a smile. She acted as if any mother with a toddler in the back would act. Sarah watched as the attendant took the ticket and fed it into a machine which quickly flashed up how much she owed.

“That’ll be…” The man started in the same bored tone of voice as before. The man’s eyes slowly opened wide and his jaw dropped. The furrowed brow revealed a man trying to work out what he was looking at in the back seat of the car.

Nick watched as the ticket inspector did a quick double take. Nick quickly looked down, he knew that even though his nappy was hidden under his shorts that the smell wasn’t and neither was the obvious car seat he was strapped into.

“I think it is £3, isn’t it?” Sarah asked. She rooted around in her purse for spare change and pretended that she didn’t notice that the man was staring at her infantilised husband.

“Y-Yes Ma’am.” The attendant said softly, unable to take his eyes off of Nick.

Sarah held out the money to hand it to the employee but found the older gentleman was so distracted that he didn’t even notice. She couldn’t help but smile at the shocked look on his face as she followed his gaze to her humiliated husband.

“Sorry about him. He had an accident and we need to get him home.” Sarah said casually but loudly. She saw Nick visibly wince out of the corner of her eye but didn’t react.

The man was still just staring open-mouthed at Nick, he gave no indication as to having heard Sarah as he continued his unabashed staring. Sarah found it quite amusing but was becoming increasingly aware of traffic building up behind her, plus the smell was getting overbearing and she really wanted to get home and get Nicky out of the disgusting nappy he was sitting in.

“Ahem!” Sarah loudly and dramatically cleared her throat.

The car park attendant finally snapped back to reality. He shook his head slightly and turned to face Sarah again, his mouth was still hanging open partially and he looked from Sarah’s face to her hand full of money. It seemed to take him a few seconds to remember who he was and what he was supposed to be doing.

“Oh… Yes… £3. Thank you, ma’am.” He slowly said as he accepted the money and pressed the button to lift the barrier.

As Sarah thanked him and drove past the open barrier Nick could feel the attendant staring at him until they were all the way out of sight and down the road.

Nick breathed a deep sigh of relief as the car hurried down the road. He knew it wouldn’t be too long until he got home, it wouldn’t be a moment too soon either as the nappy that Nick was sitting in was absolutely gross. The little bumps in the road all caused the mess to spread further and with every inch of clean skin getting covered it made Nick feel worse and worse.

By the time the car pulled into the driveway, Nick was desperate to get out of the car and out of his underwear. He was shocked he hadn’t leaked since it felt like his entire nappy area was coated in his own excrement, he was very grateful that the nappy had held up though because he knew that if it didn’t it would only lead to more issues for him.

“Come on then.” Sarah said as she unbuckled her husband from the large child seat and gingerly helped him to step out of the car.

Nick noticed that she seemed hesitant to touch him and he could hardly blame her, he felt disgusting. As he stood up, Nick felt his nappy stick to him unpleasantly. He grimaced as he took a couple of wide-legged steps towards the house, Nick had no idea if neighbours were watching his walk of shame since his mind was totally preoccupied with getting himself up to his bedroom for a change. A clean and dry nappy at that moment sounded like heaven.

As soon as Sarah turned the key in the lock of the front door, Nick pushed it open and awkwardly headed up the stairs.

“Go to your room and wait for me.” Sarah said authoritatively as she turned to go out to the car and bring in the shopping.

“Where else am I going to go…” Nick muttered under his breath as he stomped up the stairs.

In Nick’s mind it was true. Where else was he going to go? The thought never entered his mind that he would head to the bathroom or clean himself up, it wasn’t even an option to Nick to clean himself up. He never considered that he didn’t really require his wife for everything, he just obediently trooped up to his bedroom and stood in the middle of the childish space. His legs were rather tired from walking around the shopping centre but he avoided sitting down, he did not want to make the mess any worse.

The smell was awful. Nick could barely stand his own stench and waddled over to the far side of the room to throw the window open. The fresh air tasted delicious to the messy man as he waited for Sarah to put the shopping away and come upstairs. He quietly cursed under his breath when a couple of minutes passed and he was still left sticking his head out of the window and gulping as much fresh air as possible.

“Come on…” Nick said a little louder than he had planned. What could be taking Sarah so long?

Nick reached back with one of his hands and gently touched the rear of his shorts. He grimaced when he felt the lumpy mess that was coating his bottom. When Nick prodded his finger against his padded area he felt the bulging backside and quickly withdrew his hand.

“I know, Jack…”

Nick suddenly stopped his self-examination has he heard Sarah’s voice just outside the front door. She was talking in a hushed voice but it still carried upstairs. Nick presumed she hadn’t noticed that he had opened the bedroom window and so thought she was alone. Nick waddled closer to the window and carefully peered out, he tried to silence the crinkling that accompanied him as he looked down at his wife.

Sarah was sat on the porch with her mobile phone held against her head. She was looking out towards the car and giggling as she talked to someone. Nick felt an innate naughtiness at eavesdropping on his wife but turned his head so his ear pointed down and listened to the conversation below.

“I know!” Sarah said with a barely audible giggle. Nick frowned in frustration, every time the wind rustled the trees or a car passed by he found the conversation below was drowned out and he strained even harder to hear the conversation.

“No, he needed to go badly for a long time but held it all the way back to the elevator.” Sarah continued, “Then, just when I thought he would get back to the car, he messed himself right in front of these two annoying women. It was actually quite cute, like he was sticking up for me after one bumped into me.”

Nick couldn’t help but feel his heart flutter slightly at Sarah saying he was cute, though the embarrassing scene from that morning being shared with other people caused him some trepidation. Nick knew she was talking to Jack again which was one of the main reasons he felt the need to eavesdrop.

Without a second thought, Nick relaxed his bladder and felt a warm liquid spread around his nappy. He hoped he wouldn’t leak but he wasn’t going to take the blame if he did, Sarah should have been straight up here and changing him!

“Oh no, I’m fine. Just got shoved into a corner a little bit.” Sarah continued, “Not on purpose or anything, just a couple of loud assholes.”

There was a pause where Nick assumed Jack was talking. The silence was broken a few seconds later by Sarah’s high pitched laugh.

“You should have seen their faces!” Sarah said through the giggles, “They had looks on their faces like… Well, like someone had just pooped in front of them!”

Nick scowled as his wife broke into a renewed fit of laughter. He couldn’t believe his wife would be broadcasting his embarrassing life to other people so brazenly and publicly.

“It’s the day after tomorrow that we have our plans isn’t it?” Sarah asked when her laughter had died down.

Nick’s eyes flew wide as he wondered what his wife could be planning. Whatever it was, if it involved Jack, Nick knew it wouldn’t be a nice surprise for him. Absentmindedly, Nick reached back and tried to scratch his rear. The messy nappy was starting to get exceedingly itchy now and Nick was frustrated that he couldn’t stop the irritation.

“What have I got planned for Nick that day?” Sarah said, clearly repeating something Jack had asked, “Oh that is all planned. Nick will…”

Right at that moment a truck drove by in the otherwise quiet street and drowned out the rest of the sentence. Nick cursed this stroke of bad luck as the truck drove past and, try as he might, he couldn’t hear anything Sarah said.

“… No doubt Nick will be learning some new things.” Sarah finished mischievously when the trucks noise died away.

Nick scowled in frustration. He was now intensely curious as to the plans for him but he knew he couldn’t ask about them, if Sarah knew he had been eavesdropping he knew he would not like the consequences.

“Anyway, I will speak to you soon. I need to go upstairs and sort out Mr. Messy Pants.” Sarah said with a laugh.

Knowing that she would soon be up to check on him, Nick slowly and quietly closed the window and moved back towards the changing table. It was not long until he started to hear footsteps coming up the stairs and as the bedroom door opened, Nick sighed in relief. No matter what was planned for him, at least he would get out of this disaster of a diaper!

Sarah hummed a happy tune as she lifted Nick up wordlessly and deposited him on the changing table. As Nick sat on the edge of the table before lying down he instinctively winced a little but, with his nappy already in such a state, he barely even noticed the squashing of his rear and the further expansion of the mess covering his backside.

Nick laid back and Sarah quickly pulled off his clothes to reveal the scene of destruction that was Nick’s underwear.

“Woah… Going to need a hazmat suit for this one!” Sarah joked.

Nick failed to see the humour in this situation and as he watched Sarah laugh he contemplated complaining that if she had changed him promptly like a good mommy would that he wouldn’t be in such a way. Of course, there was no way he could say anything like that and basically admitting he needed Sarah to change him. Even if he could physically do it himself he knew, even if he didn’t want to admit it, that he was mentally incapable of changing himself. There was just no way he would allow himself to risk Sarah’s wrath even if it meant being more comfortable.

Sarah opened the nappy and grimaced when she saw the contents. Grabbing a handful of wipes, she began the process of cleaning her husband. As much as Sarah loved the control, messy nappies were not particularly fun to change. It took several minutes of wiping to make any progress and the smell in the room was undeniably bad. At this point Nick had been in his messy pants for so long that the smell had disappeared into the background a little bit. He didn’t realise it but he was getting used to the smell of his own bowel movements.

“There we go…” Sarah finally said five minutes later as she inspected Nick’s backside, “Looks like that is all of it.”

She dumped the wipes and used diaper in the trashcan near the door and quickly pulled out a new nappy. In a well-practiced routine, Sarah lifted Nick’s legs and placed the new plastic disposable underneath him. Lowering him down she pulled the front of the nappy up over Nick’s tool, which she noted with some satisfaction had begun to stiffen a little, and taped the infantile underwear tightly and securely around his waist.

Sarah lifted Nick off of the change table having barely said a single word to him. Nick was actually pleased for the silence since he was sure the only comments he would have received would have been negative. He would like to have heard about the plans for him regarding Sarah’s meet up with Jack, but Nick couldn’t ask about it without revealing he had been eavesdropping.

Sarah walked Nick over towards his makeshift crib and lifted him into the baby bed before promptly lifting the rails up leaving Nick, naked except for his new nappy, locked into his little cell. Nick wasn’t surprised that he was being expected to nap bearing in mind it had been normal for the last few days and, to Nick’s slight annoyance, he found himself yawning as his body expected sleep.

Once Nick was safely in the crib, Sarah turned to exit the room. The only words she said was that she would see him in an hour leaving Nick completely in the dark about future plans.

When Sarah closed the door behind her, Nick was left laying alone and as he closed his eyes his mind wandered to what might be coming in his near future.

---

Nick wasn’t sure how long had passed when he was awoken by the sound of his bedroom door opening. Judging by the sun outside it hadn’t been very long but his naps rarely were. He slowly sat up in the bed accompanied by the crinkling which had been following him everywhere since this ordeal had begun. Rubbing his eyes, Nick looked through the bars as Sarah came walking across the room.

“Gosh, this room stinks.” Sarah said quietly as she reached the bars, “We are going to have to sort out your nappy bin.”

Nick didn’t reply as he waited for the side of his crib to be lowered. Rubbing his eyes and yawning again, Nick jumped when he suddenly felt a hand on the bottom of his nappy, the hand prodded and pushed the padding against his body.

“Hmm, wet already?” Sarah’s voice had a combination of surprise and condescension as she looked through the bars at her sleepy husband, “Asleep for only an hour but already wetting yourself.”

Nick looked down at his nappy that was indeed wet, he did a kind of mental shrug. There was nothing he could do about it after all, he had trouble staying dry at night, that was how this whole thing started. If he was to be in nappies all the time he wished she would stop acting so surprised when he used them.

As Sarah stepped on the release lever and slowly allowed the bars to descend she worked hard to keep a completely straight face. As usual, her husband’s lack of control proved to be exciting for her. His growing reliance on his nappies and on her was just what she had hoped would happen, she felt a growing swell of power every time she found Nick in a used nappy.

Nick slowly scooted over to the edge of the toddler bed and dropped to his feet. He stood unsteadily for a few seconds before Sarah came back with an afternoon outfit for him to wear.

“I think this would look absolutely adorable on you!” Sarah exclaimed as she brought the clothes over.

Nick remained silent but couldn’t disagree more. What he was looking at was an outfit he had seen toddlers wear but never something for an adult, the fact this even existed was a shock to Nick.

The outfit was like a toddler’s sailor outfit but, just like everything else, sized up for a fully grown adult. The shirt was navy blue with thin white stripes going across it horizontally, the shorts were white and small with a picture of an anchor on the rear end and the clothes were completed by a little sailor’s cap with a strap that seemed designed to keep it strapped to the head of whatever unfortunate soul would have to be in it.

Nick allowed himself to be placed into the clothes without complaint. The way Nick saw it, as long as they were staying at home, who cared what he was wearing over his nappy. He assumed after the torment of the morning that they wouldn’t be heading out again.

Remembering the morning before his nap, Nick was suddenly reminded of the phone conversation he had eavesdropped on. Nick tried to think of a way he could bring it up with his wife to talk about but there didn’t seem to be a good way for the topic to come up. Nick had slowly slipped to the point where he knew he was no longer an equal partner in the relationship, he feared making Sarah angry or upset when she had so much power over him.

Nick followed his wife downstairs and into the living room where he saw the playpen set up for him. Sarah held the gate open and, with a sigh of resignation, Nick walked into the fenced in area and sat down on the cushion in the middle of the space. He looked around at the various toys and activities with a sceptical eye, he hoped he wouldn’t have to be in here long because these infantile activities were beyond boring for him.

“I have a special treat for you.” Sarah said with a smile down at her adorable husband.

Nick looked up in interest. He was unsure if he should look forward to any surprises his wife had for them when they were almost always bad. He couldn’t help being hopeful though.

“You have been pretty good recently. The way you tried to protect me in the elevator today, although it was misguided, was really sweet.” Sarah smiled and turned towards the couch, “I bet the toys and things in there are pretty boring for you aren’t they?”

Nick nodded his head quickly. He would do anything for something that could occupy his time.

“Well then, why don’t you have an afternoon with this.” Sarah said. She walked over to the table and picked up her laptop and carried it over to the playpen. With a big smile she opened the gate and placed it carefully inside.

Nick looked at it in awe. It had been so long since he had been given access to a computer that he had started to believe he would never be able to use one again. He eagerly crawled over to it, his large padded rear swaying as he scurried across the carpet.

“I will be doing dinner in a few hours.” Sarah said as she closed the playpen and started walking towards the kitchen, “You can do whatever you like with the laptop until then.”

Nick didn’t know where to start. It had been so long since he had been allowed on a computer that he had a long list of what he wanted to do. He started by loading up the internet and browsing some of his online forums. He caught up on everything he had missed in the world, it was amazing how much time he had to devote to just catching up on current events. He had never even noticed that with everything that had happened in the last few weeks, he had completely lost track of all the things he normally took an interest in. Games, music and especially sports had barely crossed his mind since this all began, now he had a chance to catch up on everything he had missed.

Once he had finished checking his usual online hangouts, Nick was shocked to see that he only had half an hour of computer time left. He wondered what he should do before his time with the laptop was taken away. Then his mind went to the one place all male’s minds tend to go when bored and with internet access. Porn.

Nick turned so that the screen faced away from the doorway to the kitchen where his wife was. It served the dual purpose of hiding what he was looking at from his wife and also allowing him some warning for when she was coming in to the room. He knew he shouldn’t look at this stuff and he was fairly sure he wouldn’t be able to pleasure himself without being caught but he was so starved sexually, he couldn’t help himself.

Heading to the search bar he started typing “adult” and then stopped in confusion. The search bar showed a drop down menu that autocompleted recent searches from this laptop that started with the word “adult.”

Nick looked around the room conspiratorially as if expecting someone to jump out at him. The room was silent, the only sounds in the house came from the kitchen and the occasional clang of a pot or pan.

Nick looked back at the screen and read the search terms that had been made from this computer recently. “Adult Baby”, “Adult Baby Pictures”, “Adult Baby Stories” and “Adult Baby Forums.”

Nick recognised the “Adult Baby” term. He had seen it on the television, it was a label for those adults who liked parading around in nappies and playing baby games. George had talked with Nick about it a little bit since he seemed to enjoy it. He had been very curious about the world his wife had forced him into but he had no way to research it. Finally, he had a way to look through the window.

Scrolling down to “Adult Baby Forums”, Nick clicked and was taken to a page full of search results for forums full of people who liked to wear nappies. Nick was shocked at how many existed, this lifestyle seemed to be more popular than he had expected, it looked like there were thousands of people enjoying it. It was quite confusing to Nick how anyone could want to wear nappies or act like babies, after the last few weeks he would have given anything to never have to act that way again.

Seeing a link that was a different colour from the rest which indicated that the link had been visited, Nick clicked on the same link and was taken to a very active forum. He scrolled up and down the page quickly to see all kinds of topics ranging from people who wanted to make themselves incontinent to people arguing over which nappy was the best. There was even a section for family and friends to ask questions about this lifestyle.

Nick found all of the information overwhelming and he found himself becoming increasingly resentful that people were actively asking for the horrible life he had. It was just something he could not understand at all.

Just before Nick was planning to leave the forum and look elsewhere he found his eyes drawn to the top right of the page.

Nick saw a name and a picture that made him pause. The name was “MummySarah” and the picture was of a woman in leather bondage gear. Nick realised that Sarah must have set her profile on this website to log in automatically and forgotten about it, or at least assumed Nick wouldn’t find it.

Nick bit his lip. He knew that he shouldn’t look at what his wife was posting or messages she had sent but the curiosity was difficult to ignore. He looked around again and was satisfied he was still alone. This would be snooping, almost spying, on his wife but he had to see what she had been saying to people. There may be clues as to what she has planned in the future, maybe it will hold the key to Nick regaining his independence.

Nick clicked on the name and looked at previous posts made from the account. Most were innocuous, she seemed to have made some friends on the website and a lot of the posts were just her asking for advice on some small stuff and contributing to other threads. His wife’s introductory post was very interesting though.

“Hi everyone, new here and new to the scene.” Sarah’s post began, “I have a bit of a strange situation at home. My husband lost his job and started wetting the bed on the same day. I wouldn’t have minded so much except he didn’t clean up after himself and left it for me to find. As a result, I started putting him in nappies. To cut a long story short we have quickly ended up in a position where I am in complete control. My husband no longer uses the toilet and he relies on me for everything. Looking forward to getting to know you.”

Nick blushed as he read the post and realised that his wife was telling strangers about their strange home life. He scrolled through the posts and saw a bunch of welcoming posts and posts from fellow people into the ABDL scene.

Nick found himself shocked at the sheer amount of information that Sarah had happily handed over. He felt betrayed that Sarah would go behind his back and tell a bunch of strangers his most intimate secrets.

It was all quite interesting for Nick but none of it helped him out all that much. Nick was looking for information about what might be coming, for the most part the information Sarah was sharing was just what she had already done or comments on other people’s posts.

Nick was just about to leave the website when he heard the computer make a notification noise along with a pop up that said “QueenMistress has sent you a new message.” Nick suddenly realised his wife’s inbox on the website had a bunch of personal correspondence and he had a chance to read what she wouldn’t tell the rest of the forum. There could be clues about where this was all going, perhaps a message or some indication about what the end game was for this seemingly never ending punishment.

Clicking on the little envelope icon, Nick saw a whole bunch of messages and began scrolling through them. A surprising number of them appeared to be from desperate guys asking Sarah to be their Mummy. Nick scowled at these people for trying to pick up his wife and he quickly scrolled past them. The next messages were a back and forth between Sarah and “QueenMistress”, Nick clicked on the conversation with a slightly shaking hand and started to read the long list of replies the two had exchanged.

The first messages were basic messages about getting to know each other but Nick quickly noticed the mood of the posts changed when this Mistress started asking Sarah about Nick. Sarah told this anonymous person all the details and stories of what had happened and the two of them shared some jokes about the situation. It was as Nick hurried past the jokes at his expense that he saw the Mistress had begun to give Sarah advice for where to go from here.

Nick’s wide eyes scanned the messages quickly as he saw all kinds of ideas being shared between the two of them. He saw one post where the Mistress asked Sarah for a picture, Nick was glad that none had been taken until he scrolled down and found Sarah had sent this woman a picture of Nick asleep in his crib! His nappy was wet and exposed and was now online.

Nick felt himself shaking through a combination of anger and fear. How exposed was he? Where had Sarah been sharing information about him and how could she do that without his permission?

In a rage, Nick started typing an expletive laden response to MistressQueen’s last message where he was giving her a stern telling off and making it clear that she should never contact Sarah again. His hand was just hovering over the send button when he suddenly heard the sound of someone clearing their throat behind him.

Nick froze and felt his nappy suddenly warm up again as his bladder reacted to the shock by emptying itself.

“What do you think you are doing?” Sarah’s voice was stern, it was sharp and it was full of warning.

“I… I…” Nick was really angry but under the withering stare of Sarah he started to wilt. His finger still hovered over the send button.

“Snooping through my personal mail!” Sarah said with anger as she opened the gate of the playpen, “I give you one little treat and this is how you repay it?”

“Why are you talking to people about me online!?” Nick shouted back. Tears formed in his eyes as his emotions threatened to overwhelm him.

“What Mummy does and doesn’t do is none of your business.” Sarah hissed back through gritted teeth, “As you probably noticed, you are far from the only person in the world who wears nappies. I was just looking for some advice. I repeat, it is none of your business, baby.”

“And you meeting with Jack again is none of my business too, right?” Nick quietly said in an accusing manor. He immediately regretted saying anything. He had exposed that he had listened in on the conversation his wife and Jack shared. He was angry, but letting Sarah know that he had been listening to her private conversations hardly made this situation better.

“Eavesdropping on me too!” Sarah shouted angrily, “This is the thanks I get for giving you a little freedom is it?”

“It’s not fair!” Nick shouted. He kicked the floor with his foot as he shouted and looked for all the world like a toddler having a tantrum.

“I’ll tell you what isn’t fair… What isn’t fair is making me have to watch you 24/7 to stop you doing this kind of stuff.” Sarah hissed back at her husband, “You are treated like you precisely because of this disrespectful behaviour. I thought you were getting better but you appear to have learned nothing.”

Sarah took a large and menacing stride towards Nick. She was livid that Nick would break her trust like this.

Nick panicked as he saw his wife advancing and he jerked backwards. As he did so, his finger dropped on to the send button and a second later there was a notification that a message had been sent. The hateful message that Nick had typed in rage now travelled through the tubes connecting the internet together and will have arrived on its recipient’s computer seconds later.

“What did you just send?” Sarah asked her husband with a note of warning in her voice.

“Erm…” Nick replied.

Sarah walked up to Nick and picked the laptop to see the horrible message Nick had just sent to one of Sarah’s online friends.

Nick watched Sarah with trepidation. He saw her grip on the laptop tighten and her knuckles go white, she even began shaking slightly. Nick had never seen Sarah so upset. He was terrified.

“Go to your nursery.” Sarah said barely above a whisper, “Go up there and stay there.”

Nick stood up and quickly started following Sarah’s instructions. His crinkling bottom waddled over towards the stairs where he paused to look back at Sarah.

“Your punishment will come later. GET TO YOUR NURSERY!” Sarah screamed the last bit causing Nick to yelp and almost run up the stairs and into the nursery. He closed the door, ran over to the crib and huddled behind his blanket. He didn’t know what was coming but he was sure he had just made his life a lot worse. Just as Sarah was giving him some responsibility he had screwed it up again.

Sarah was seething. Putting the laptop down, Sarah tried to get her rage under control. She walked to the phone and dialled Kirsty’s number.

“Hello?” Kirsty said as she answered the phone.

“Hi, it’s Sarah.” Sarah said stiffly, “Is it still fine for Nick to spend the night at yours the day after tomorrow?”

“Yeah it’s fine, George is looking forward to it.” Kirsty replied, “What’s up? You sound angry?”

“I’ll be fine.” Sarah replied tersely, “I want you to give Nick the full works. No sissy stuff, but I want him to be punished.”

Sarah hung up the phone before Kirsty could reply. Walking back into the kitchen, Kirsty at least felt slightly better knowing that Nick would very much regret what he had done soon enough.

---

• Like 7

Glad to see your doing better and are back. I really missed your updates. I still feel really bad for Nick and wish Sarah would send Jack away. I am sure she has sexual desires that need to be tended to but I still think she should be seeing her husband for that. I guess I am a bit old fashioned and still believe in the committment a husband anf wife make to each other. Still I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thank you Elfy. This story is going very well. I'm enjoying Nicky's descent to toddlerhood, and I'm sure others are too. I like the way he is slipping into an infantile mentality - watching the pretty colours of the cartoons and so on. He's a good subject and Sarah is a good mummy. I think they've found a very worthwhile relationship. Keep up the good work - I wish I could keep m stories going along so well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Near future? Cripes, Elfy. I know I can't talk, but we'll all be old and grey by the time Nicky's next change is due! Don't leave us dangling like this. Great story, by the way. I'm loving every line. Poor little Nickytums!

Still writing!

I said I was open to commissions again and I got rather snowed under by requests :lol: Work on this story may be slowed but I have written and nearly finished Subliminal Baby 2, I have a prequel to Daddy's Cabin ready for posting and a couple of other stories being worked on.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the next part of the story :) I apologise for delays but I didn't expect as much interest in commissions right after I started writing again!

This story is still my first love and it is still getting worked on even if it is slower than any of us would prefer!

---

Nick was incredibly nervous as he sat in his room. He was mentally kicking himself as he realised just how badly he had messed up, he had been given a chance to show just a little bit of maturity and responsibility and instead of repaying that good faith he had made a horrible mistake and lost even more trust with his wife.

Trying to sit still in his crib, Nick could feel his heart hammering in fear. Sarah had been so angry; he was terrified at what his punishment might be. He soon found that he could not just sit still in the crib, he was far too nervous and he started pacing up and down the room.

Nick could feel that his nappy was soaked. He needed a change and despite having everything required within just a few feet of him, he dared not try and do it himself. He considered laying down and just trying to calm down with a nap but with his recent history of wetting the bed he thought better of it, he just didn’t know if the nappy could take it. A leaking nappy right now would only make things worse.

Nick was both anxious to see Sarah and terrified of what he would see when she finally came up the stairs. The wait was agony, he almost wished she had just spanked him and got it over with. The fact he was having to wait only increased Nick’s tension.

After around an hour, Nick heard footsteps on the stairs. He braced himself and quickly walked over and sat on the edge of his crib. He felt himself squelch as he sat down and prayed that he was getting a diaper change, the soaking wetness was threatening to overwhelm his nappy and sooner or later he would need Sarah to change him.

The door was unceremoniously flung open and Sarah walked inside with a bowl that she placed up on a shelf. She stared over to Nick with a piercing look that the padded man could not sustain, he looked down in shame.

“Changing table.” Sarah said shortly.

Nick stood up and crinkled over to the table as fast as his wide-legged waddle would allow. He climbed up rather awkwardly and laid down in the established nappy changing position. Despite his fear of punishment and of his wife, he was immensely relieved that he was going to at least get a dry nappy.

Sarah looked down at her submissive husband with a snort of contempt. She shook her head slightly as she prodded the padding that had swelled up dramatically. It was obvious how much Nick was hoping for a diaper change, it was written all over his face. It was really a rather pathetic sight.

Sarah pulled out another nappy from the shelf under the table and started unfolding it. Lifting Nick’s legs, she slid the new nappy underneath her husband whose face had gone from relief to confusion. This wasn’t the usual procedure.

The new nappy was pulled up and over the older nappy and Sarah began flattening it out and getting ready to tape it up.

“Wait, wait, wait….” Nick said. He flung his hands down to his crotch to block the new nappy, “You haven’t taken off the old one.”

“I know.” Sarah said coldly. She slapped Nick’s hands which got them out of the way and allowed her to tape the new nappy closed. It was a little stretched since it was the same size as the older diaper but it was very secure when it was taped up.

Sarah walked away from the changing table and let Nick climb down. If Nick thought he was waddling before, it was nothing compared to now. His legs were spread so far apart that walking was a bit of an issue, he found he really had to take wide steps to stay on his feet.

Sarah grabbed the bowl from the shelf and handed it to Nick. It was dinner, Nick had been in line for a nice meal with Sarah but since he had shown himself to be so disrespectful, Sarah decided he didn’t deserve the nice food she had so lovingly prepared.

“What… What is it?” Nick asked as he looked down at the bowl with disgust.

“Baby food.” Sarah said sharply, “It’s your dinner and it is the only dinner you will be getting tonight.”

“But…” Nick was about to complain but when he saw Sarah’s wide eyes he decided not to push her, “Do I get a spoon?”

“I will be back tomorrow for you.” Sarah said as she started moving towards the door, “You aren’t to leave this room until I come back for you.”

Without another word, Sarah opened the door and stepped outside. When she closed the door behind her, Nick heard a small click and realised that the door had been locked. This room had become his prison cell until whenever Sarah decided to release him.

Nick looked down at the nappy he was now wearing. He prodded his own crotch and could feel nothing but the thick padding that seemed to be enveloping him. It did not feel comfortable.

Nick could still feel that he was soaked but at least the risk of leaking had been reduced. Putting his bowl down briefly, he stood up and took a few steps and found that he had a comical waddle. He blushed even though no one could see him at the amount of noise he was making and how infantile he must look with such an awkward gait.

Sitting back down, Nick looked into the bowl he had been left and immediately looked away. The bowl appeared to be full of a cold and mushy substance. Nick knew it was baby food but what flavour it was meant to be was anyone’s guess, it was just a grey and lumpy mess. He would have to be desperate to eat such a meal.

Nick laid down on the crib mattress and stared up at the ceiling with a sigh. How stupid he had been to have thrown his wife’s trust back in her face like that. He deserved everything he was getting, he felt terrible about making Sarah do this. All his worries about Sarah meeting with Jack paled in comparison to the sorrow he felt about being bad.

Boredom was the word best used to describe his time in that room. With no clock, he was unsure of the passage of time and could only watch the Sun’s slow movement across the sky to get any sense of what time of day it was. He felt like he was in solitary confinement. Nick walked around the room a few times and looked more closely at a lot of the toys and other infantile paraphernalia scattered around the room.

More than once Nick felt his bladder relax and empty into his nappy. After a few hours he had noticed that the outer nappy had begun to soak in some of the urine and his walking got even harder as the two layers of swollen padding forced his legs further apart.

Boredom battled with his feelings of discomfort. Trapped in this room, the only things available to distract him were his thoughts and the childish toys around him. He picked up a toy every now and then just to examine it. He had no desire to play any stupid games but at least he could somewhat occupy his mind by making observations.

Every couple of hours the door would unlock and Sarah would place a couple of bottles on the floor. She always left again without a word but Nick greedily sucked down the contents of the bottles, it was still a hot day and Nick welcomed the drinks.

As the sun disappeared behind the houses, Nick climbed into his crib and laid down. His nappies were very swollen now and his legs were forced out at angles that made him slightly uncomfortable. He decided that the best way to pass the time was to just close his eyes and sleep, hopefully he would be woken up with Sarah coming to change him.

It wasn’t an easy night. Nick was just about to drift off but any movement woke him up again as his body struggled to get used to the huge bulk in between his legs.

Eventually the sun rose, and with it so did Nick’s spirits. He had drifted off a few times, even if for small periods of time, and this was evident by the state of his nappy when he sat up the next morning. The outer nappy was now much wetter, it seemed that it was doing a good job in catching the overflow from the drenched first nappy.

The first thing Nick noticed was a pain in his stomach. For a brief second he thought it was going to be him needing to go number two but after a second thought, he realised that he was just really hungry. He hadn’t had dinner the night before and all he had was the bowl of cold mush that was on the floor.

Nick peeked over the edge of the crib and looked down at the bowl. It looked no more appetising now than it did the previous evening.

Picking it up, Nick glanced into the bowl with a look of disgust. It looked exactly as it did the previous night, a cold and lumpy mess. No matter how unappetising it looked, Nick was hungry enough that he sat up and started steeling his nerves to eat it.

Without a spoon, the eating was a very messy affair. Nick had to dip his hand into the bowl and then eat it out of his hands. Inevitably, it meant that the food got everywhere as it fell between his fingers and got generally smeared on things. Nick blushed when he looked down to see that he seemed to have got more of the food down his front than in his mouth. He had to scrape it up with his hand and eat it, there was no other way of getting rid of it. It was a particularly embarrassing state to be in and the food was absolutely foul, at least it filled his stomach.

Nick managed to swallow it all down as he sat in his soaked nappies and started to wonder exactly when Sarah would be back to open the door. His nappy was now reaching critical mass. Nick couldn’t see it, but the inner nappy was completely soaked and had absolutely no absorbency left. The outer nappy was now also showing as being very used as well, the wetness indicator had changed colours on every part that Nick could see and his movement was getting harder and harder. It would have been easier for him to crawl around the floor but there was no way he was going to do that.

The padding was incredibly heavy and when Nick stood up he could feel the tapes straining to keep the nappies around his waist. It was getting so bad that he sat down on the edge of the crib and decided that walking around was a risk he didn’t need to make.

In the end, Nick didn’t have to wait long for Sarah to come and unlock his door. He heard that little click of the lock being undone just half an hour after he had forced down the previous night’s dinner and he had never been so grateful to see his wife though, by the look on her face, she had clearly not forgotten or forgiven.

As Sarah entered the room, Nick stood up and began to waddle towards the changing table. His gait was almost comical due to the huge masses of swollen padding between his legs but with the prospect of a diaper change upcoming he hurried over as fast as his spread legs were let him.

Sarah held up a hand to stop him just before he reached the changing table and Nick stopped in his tracks. He really hoped his change wouldn’t be delayed again, surely no more nappies could be fit over his current ones!

“Are you messy?” Sarah asked rather coldly as she looked at her husband.

“No.” Nick responded rather defiantly. He was rather proud that his nappy was still clean even though he knew his next bowel movement couldn’t be far away.

“If you need to mess, I suggest doing it now.” Sarah said rather coldly. She seemed to not share in Nick’s pride, “I don’t want to change you right after your bath.”

“Right… Right here?” Nick asked hesitantly as he rather timidly kicked his feet a little.

“Yes.” Sarah said, “I promise if you mess after your bath you will be in it until at least lunch time so come on. Do your business.”

Nick felt so ashamed as he squatted down slightly like a well-trained dog obeying his master. He saw Sarah just watching him with a slight look of contempt as he closed his eyes and pushed with his tummy muscles.

If Nick could have seen where he now was just a week or so ago, he would never have believed it was him. When he had been first put in a nappy by his wife it had been purely for the bedwetting, he was a grown up and trusted with his own padding. His wife still did all the work and he enjoyed luxuries. Since then he had been on a rollercoaster that seemed to constantly plummet as he was now crouching in his own nursery and trying to do in a poo in his soaked double-nappy. All whilst his wife, now his mommy, watched him.

Nick brought his mind back to the present. Thinking about the past only made him feel more shameful. Nothing happened for a few seconds but then Nick felt a solid log of excrement start pushing out of his body. He squatted slightly lower to help his body with the process and he felt it slide into the rear of his nappy and rest on the soaked padding.

Sarah’s face was unreadable but internally she was going crazy. She had ordered her husband to shit himself and he just did it on command!

Sarah could feel herself getting wet between her legs as she watched her husband humiliate himself totally. She made sure to not let it show though, she had to maintain her persona of power and Nick’s punishment was far from at an end.

As a second, smaller piece of poop easily exited him, Nick started wondering why he hadn’t asked to use the toilet before his bath and after his nappy was removed. With a pang of further embarrassment, he realised he had never really given it any thought. The fact that this man in his mid-twenties hadn’t considered an alternative to helplessly soiling himself spoke volumes about his mental state.

Once he had finished soiling his nappy, Nick straightened up but kept his eyes on the floor. He was far too embarrassed to meet Sarah’s eyes after what he had just done.

Sarah helped Nick climb on to the changing table and as he sat on the edge he felt his small messy accident smear around a little bit. Nick tried to ignore the rather disconcerting feeling and laid down as Sarah began removing the outer nappy. When Nick looked as Sarah pulled away the first nappy, he was shocked at how wet it was. He really had been like a sprinkler system.

The inner nappy was opened up next and the sight was a lot grimmer. The plastic was almost totally useless and Nick could see that urine seemed to be soaking straight through it. Sarah lifted his legs up and made a quick job of cleaning Nick’s rear end, since it was such a recent bowel movement it hadn’t spread too badly which was a small mercy for Nick.

The rest of the day was fairly standard for Nick. He was given a bath after the nappies were removed, it was a quick bath and Sarah seemed unnecessarily rough with him. After that he was left to play around in the playpen until lunch, after lunch he was allowed to watch television, only certain childish channels of course, before playing again. By the evening he had almost started to convince himself that the games he created with the toys that littered the playpen were actually fun.

As Nick was being put down to sleep that night he almost welcomed unconsciousness, the day had been so dull that he was glad to get it over with. When he was given his pre-bedtime nappy change he gratefully sucked down on a bottle of milk before tottering over and into the crib.

Nick honestly didn’t know what was worse. He hated the humiliation that he sometimes experienced, but was it possible that he actually preferred those days to days of complete boredom? Nick thought back to all his embarrassing moments and shook the thought from his mind. The boredom was horrible but it was much better to the embarrassment he otherwise would feel.

“Get your rest.” Sarah’s voice caused Nick to jump a little bit. She had been so quiet all day that Nick was shocked she was talking to him again, “You will be getting your punishment tomorrow and I want you well rested. It will be a long couple of days.”

Nick sank down into his thick padding as Sarah turned and left the room when she had finished her scary prediction. His punishment hadn’t even started? What was with the double nappies the previous night then? Was what was coming going to be even worse?

Nick remembered that Sarah had something planned with Jack and he winced at the thought of what they might get up to. He felt like knowing those two were going to be alone together would be punishment enough but he knew that Sarah had something else planned for him.

As Nick laid down and closed his eyes, he tried to push the thoughts of what might happen to the back of his mind. Something about Sarah’s coldness that day sent a shiver down Nick’s spine. He had really messed up this time, he just hoped what was coming wasn’t as bad as his imagination could think of.

---

• Like 5