LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I'm going to try writing again. My mind is so bored these days that when I start getting bad thoughts they just keep feeding each other so that I can't stop worrying. I don't know what, if and when I'm going to post things or if I will set the Patreon up again yet but I have to write just to keep my mind active.

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Tis truly a sad state of affairs when consenting adults must fear to express and share their thoughts and feelings freely in so-called free societies. One of the great joys of the rise of the internet has been our ability to anonymously share all sorts of ideas and by so doing find more or less like-minded people. I knew I had abdl tendencies before the internet came along, but it was online that I discovered I was not alone. Sound familiar, anyone? It would be a crying shame if the powers that be took that away in the name of morality. Love the story, Elfy, am hoping these fools do not silence you...

That was a very fun chapter to read. I was pretty sure Sarah was stalling so that Nick would be having his big accident in front of a large crowd. I loved how he managed to silence the obnoxious ladies and still maintain some dignity. I am looking forward to reading more.

• 1 month later...

It's not over and I apologise for the long absence.

In November last year I experienced quite a few setbacks personally. Proposed laws had (and still have) a huge negative impact on me and lead to me shutting down my revenue streams until I have a more certain picture of what is happening. I was deeply, deeply depressed and have since been prescribed both anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills as well as referred for talking therapy.

With all this going on my motivation to write died. Whether it was the depression, the pills or a combination of the two, I kept wanting to write but was unable to force myself to actually type. It was a very strange feeling for someone who had spent huge amounts of time writing just beforehand.

In the last week or so the motivation as returned a little bit. I have done small amounts of writing here and there (on this story) and I'm really hoping it will keep snowballing so that I can pick up the pace again.

I'm very sorry for the lack of updates, I know how stories that die halfway are very frustrating and I don't intend for this to be one of those stories. I just need a little more time in times like this... When I'm feeling great about life I can write thousands of words a day. When I'm not feeling good, I can struggle to write a paragraph in a week.

I am doing my best though. The story is not dead, and I still intend on completing it. I'm doing my best to coax my muse back to work and hopefully my creative engine is starting to ramp up again.

Trust me when I say I miss Nick and Sarah more than anyone else could!

No need to apologize. I also battle depression. I've been there and the lifestyle ebbs and flows. It's a difficult battle but just this post shows you are up for the challenge. Thank you for all that you do!

17 hours ago, Elfy said:

It's not over and I apologise for the long absence.

In November last year I experienced quite a few setbacks personally. Proposed laws had (and still have) a huge negative impact on me and lead to me shutting down my revenue streams until I have a more certain picture of what is happening. I was deeply, deeply depressed and have since been prescribed both anti-depressants and anti-anxiety pills as well as referred for talking therapy.

With all this going on my motivation to write died. Whether it was the depression, the pills or a combination of the two, I kept wanting to write but was unable to force myself to actually type. It was a very strange feeling for someone who had spent huge amounts of time writing just beforehand.

In the last week or so the motivation as returned a little bit. I have done small amounts of writing here and there (on this story) and I'm really hoping it will keep snowballing so that I can pick up the pace again.

I'm very sorry for the lack of updates, I know how stories that die halfway are very frustrating and I don't intend for this to be one of those stories. I just need a little more time in times like this... When I'm feeling great about life I can write thousands of words a day. When I'm not feeling good, I can struggle to write a paragraph in a week.

I am doing my best though. The story is not dead, and I still intend on completing it. I'm doing my best to coax my muse back to work and hopefully my creative engine is starting to ramp up again.

Trust me when I say I miss Nick and Sarah more than anyone else could!

*hugs and waves* take your time, depression happens, as well i know