LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Love your update, yes keep him regressed, Im curious though shouldn't he be using pacifiers and bottles by now ? cant wait for he next update......

• Like 2

The "happiest ending" to me would be Nicky staying regressed but working his way back into the arms of his mommy by showing that he's learned that he wasn't caring enough, but showing that needed caring from his new baby status.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bbykimmy said:

The "happiest ending" to me would be Nicky staying regressed but working his way back into the arms of his mommy by showing that he's learned that he wasn't caring enough, but showing that needed caring from his new baby status.

I am greatly enjoying this tale, as I have mentioned before! Thou art a remarkable writer and, if I may say so without offense, an individual possessed of a wonderfully devious mind! Kudos!! I feel more than a bit like Nick waiting for these installments: fearful of future developments, and yet surprisingly comfortable with where I am at the current moment. I might be expected to identify with Nick: I am an AB boy, tho surely more willingly so, but I am also very much liking where matters with Jack might go, almost any way they could...a daddy would be perfect, possibly bisexually so? Awesome! Or otherwise as a rival Nick cannot measure up to? Equally awesome! Plan to write a few things myself shortly, would love YOUR opinion!

So the next bit of the story is well under way and should be ready soonish... In the next part there will be a lot of interaction between Nick and George. Anyone have any predictions on how that might go? Some fun speculation before the second half of this chapter is ready for posting!

I see Sarah walking in and discovering a different side to ageplay she hasn't tapped into yet, sissy play. I think Sarah will be very curious and interested after witnessing George in his sissy baby attire and girlish decorations all through his nursery/room. Sarah may get the idea to incorporate this "if" nick doesn't follow suit to her dating other men and possibly filling the "man/daddy" role with somebody else.

Here is the next part of the chapter. This could end up as quite a long chapter because I get the feeling this will be a long day for Nick!

---

As the door closed and the two women departed, the two men slowly returned their attentions to each other. There was a lot of awkwardness in the room with Nick still feeling very self-conscious.

George was happily sucking on his dummy and colouring in the book in front of him. Nick just sat on the spot watching him for a few moments. Somehow he felt even more confused about things than before he arrived. He pulled the pacifier out of his mouth and examined it briefly before putting it down on top of his colouring book.

“So how long have you been doing this?” Nick asked.

“I’ve liked nappies and stuff for as long as I can remember.” George responded, “Started experimenting with things when I reached 18-years-old and went down the rabbit hole. I met Kirsty online a year or so ago and we have been doing this ever since.”

“The dresses were her idea?” Nick asked, he was very curious about his friend and after the ice had been broken he found it increasingly easy to talk to him.

“They were originally. When me and Kirsty first started talking and meeting up it was basic BDSM stuff. She would tie me up, whip me, stuff like that.” George paused to laugh as Nick visibly winced, “Then I told her that I liked nappies. We tried that and she really liked the power it gave her. As time went on she brought in more things like the dresses and sissy stuff.”

Nick was enthralled by this tale, partly because his experience with kinky people like this was very limited and partly because the way George’s situation escalated sounded very familiar to what Nick had experienced so far.

As George was talking, Nick felt a slight rumbling in his gut. He ignored it since it wasn’t very urgent but he did suddenly realise with a pang of anxiety that he hadn’t gone number two that day.

“Do you think I look nice?” George asked shyly. He fiddled with some of his frills and blushed slightly. He certainly hoped he looked good, he liked Nick and he wanted to look good for him, he hadn’t told his friend but he had picked this dress out specifically this morning to try and impress Nick.

“Yes.” Nick answered without thinking about it. Nick blushed, he felt very strange saying it but it was true, he did think George looked cute. What was he thinking? Another guy being cute? How could he even think such a thing!

George giggled and thanked Nick and continued colouring. Nick felt another rumble deep in his gut, this one was a little more urgent and was paired with a slight increase in pressure in his bowels. Nick quickly realised that sooner or later he would need the bathroom. This presented a problem.

“George, do you think Kirsty would let me use the bathroom?” Nick asked his new friend. He already suspected the answer but thought it was worth asking.

“No.” George said simply, “Mistress Kirsty says the bathroom is not for babies. She keeps it locked.”

Nick bit his lip. He knew that Sarah was likely to be here for a while longer and that he would need to evacuate his bowels sooner rather than later.

“You really need to go?” George asked Nick. He had put down his crayon and was looking at his friend with a tilted head and a face full of concern.

Nick nodded and leant forward with his hands over his tummy. He was grimacing and very distracted. Having a messy nappy was a horrible feeling, having one in front of George at Kirsty’s house was too much to think about. The reality of the situation though was that the horrible thought was going to become a reality and there was nothing that could be done to stop it.

“Just use your nappy.” George said with a reassuring smile, “You will feel better afterwards.”

Nick knew that what George said was true. He would feel better if he just let it go, but he still hadn’t reached the point where he could just do that wherever and whenever. Nick had never messed his nappy in front of others before, heck, he had only messed himself once at all. He was certainly not prepared to just let himself do it now.

Nick continued to clench. Every slightest movement threatened to overwhelm his tenuous control, he crouched on the spot completely motionless, he barely even dared to breathe as he felt his sphincter slowly losing the battle with the mass it was holding back.

George scooted around the colouring books on his knees and knelt next to Nick. He saw the pained expressions on his friends face and instantly felt a lot of empathy for him. George remembered back to some of the times where he had been made to do something he didn’t want to. The first time he messed in front of Kirsty was like this, the first time Kirsty took him to the club, there were a hundred times where he had been in Nick’s position.

George was so close to Nick now; his dress was brushing against Nick’s side. George slowly lifted his arm and put it around Nick’s shoulders.

“It’s OK.” George whispered into Nick’s ear, “It’s OK.”

Nick let out a little moan. He felt George’s arm squeeze him slightly in a reassuring way. With a whimper of resignation Nick gave up the fight. He felt a long and solid lump of poo push its way out of his body and into his nappy. When the turd hit the back of the nappy it began to coil and spread as it searched for space.

As Nick was now compelled to completely empty himself he moaned again with tears in his eyes and turned to hug George. He just wanted someone to cuddle him and say it was going to be alright.

After the first long and firm turd had left him there was a few smaller lumps that rushed out afterwards. They fought with each other for space inside the increasingly full nappy. Nick held his breath and pushed as he clutched George tightly to himself, Nick buried his head between George’s fake breasts and felt a tear fall down his cheek as he tried to force out all of the sticky and stinky mess inside his body.

Nick could feel his nappy expanding and changing size as it was forced to accept what Nick was putting into it. He felt like he could feel the back of his nappy pushing out a lot but couldn’t tell if it was his imagination or not.

George rocked Nick slightly and whispered “It’s OK” in his ear repeatedly as he clutched his friend. George was extremely excited in his nappy; this was a big turn on for him but he knew for Nick it was tremendously embarrassing.

As Nick buried his head between George’s false boobs, George looked over his friends back. He couldn’t see the nappy filling up but just knowing it was happening excited him. The smell was already starting to fill the room as the very earthy odour of a fresh bowel movement leaked slightly through the small gaps between nappy and skin.

Nick finally stopped pushing. He felt like everything had been pushed out and he just stayed in his position of kneeling in front of George. He was breathing a little heavily and he felt the horrible stickiness in his nappy, the smell was now filling the room. It seemed like Nick’s dirty nappy was reminding him of what he had just done by filling every sense.

George gently moved a hand around Nick and gingerly patted the back of his shorts. The nappy was bulging out in a major way and George very gently patted Nick’s butt before bringing his hand away. He pushed Nick’s face away from his boobs, Nick’s face was red from shame and wet from the tears. George smiled slightly as Nick looked at him and then quickly looked away, he was clearly very embarrassed by what had just happened.

“Now, don’t you feel better?” George said quietly. He reached forward and took Nick’s head in his hands and turned his face so they were facing each other. He gently wiped some of the tears away.

Nick didn’t know what to say, he didn’t want to move for fear of spreading the awful mess. He looked at George who was being so kind to him, when everyone else had been humiliating him, mocking him or making him feel like he was worth less than them, George was caring and being so kind. Nick felt a lot of strange feelings and emotions. George was looking at Nick at his lowest ebb and he was still showing him such kindness.

George leaned forward slightly. He wasn’t sure what he was doing but it just felt like the right thing to do. George just knew that he felt very close to Nick at this moment, he felt a real connection to Nick that he didn’t feel to most other people. Maybe it was just their shared predicament of nappies and regression, maybe there was a deeper thing going on, all George knew was that he felt a tremendous closeness to the man in front of him who had just soiled his pants.

Nick really didn’t know what was happening as he saw George leaning towards him. He didn’t move an inch as George leaned closer and closer. It was only when George was inches away that nick realised that George was going to kiss him!

Nick had ample opportunity to stop George. He knew he should but he didn’t move, he didn’t utter a word of protest and instead just let George lean right in and give him a kiss on the lips.

They only had contact for a second before George pulled away again. Nick wasn’t the only one blushing now as George was a little red in the face as he quickly moved back and looked away. Nick stared for a few seconds before also looking at the floor, he was a flood of different emotions as his brain digested what had happened.

“Erm, I’ll get mummy.” George mumbled and he stood up and waddled quickly out of the room leaving Nick alone on the floor in his heavily soiled nappy.

Nick noticed something very strange inside his nappy as George waddled out of the room in a hurry. Nick was rock hard!

He rapidly became more aware of his surroundings though and he could feel his excitement retreating slightly as the smell and feelings of what he had just done returned following his brief distraction.

He looked towards the open doorway and shifted uncomfortably as he wondered who was going to come through the doorway.

As Nick came to grip with the embarrassment that was seconds away and was reminded of the slimy stickiness in the back of his nappy he felt his bladder release almost without any conscious decision and he flooded the front to do a thorough job of using the nappy in every way possible.

Drip, drip, drip.

Nick looked down with wide eyes as he felt a warm feeling running down his leg and heard the sound of liquid dripping on to carpet.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no.” Nick repeated to himself as he realised his nappy, which had been so badly abused that morning had finally broken down and as Nick flooded his nappy the urine was finding no room to be absorbed and was pouring out of the sides of the leg bands and running down his legs. He was horrified.

Nick heard multiple footsteps on the stairs, on the way up to the nursery. He tried to clench his bladder muscles and stop himself from wetting but he found it impossible to stop the flow. The wet spots around Nick’s feet kept growing until his bladder finished emptying. His piss continued to drip down, his shorts showed the darker wet spots and even though he had finished wetting himself the dripping continued as urine continued to seep out of the drenched nappy.

Between the leak and the horrible stinky mess in the back of his nappy Nick felt himself tearing up again and his breath became much more ragged as he started to cry. Standing in a nursery with a soaked and very messy nappy made Nick feel smaller than he thought possible. He was completely frozen to the spot, he wanted to run and hide but like a young toddler he just stood and waited for mummy.

“Georgina told us you nee-” Sarah had been talking but as she turned the corner to see Nick and the wet spots he was leaving she stopped in her tracks.

“Mummy…” Nick almost whispered between sobs.

“Oh my God. Nicky what are you doing!?” Sarah yelled at her husband as she stepped into the room.

Kirsty followed Sarah in and George waddled in last of all. All three looked shocked at the state of Nick.

“You disgusting little baby.” Sarah said as she stepped up to Nick. Nick cowered as Sarah hurled the hurtful but accurate attack at him.

He didn’t have anything to say. There was no defence, Nick couldn’t possibly claim to be an adult now.

“Kirsty, I am so sorry for what my baby has done.” Sarah said as she turned to her friend and apologised for the wet spots in the carpet which continued to grow.

“This isn’t the first leak in this room.” Kirsty said before looking at George rather pointedly, “It will all come out with a good scrubbing.”

Sarah grabbed Nick’s hand and roughly pulled him to the doorway. Kirsty handed her the key to the bathroom and Sarah pulled Nick through to the bathroom.

Nick looked back as he was helplessly forced to follow Sarah to see George looking at him with eyes full of sympathy. Eyes which suggested he had experienced a similar situation himself. As he was pulled along he felt every step smearing the mushy poop in the back of his nappy all over himself. Nick was yanked into the bathroom and forced to stand in the middle of the room.

“How dare you embarrass me at my friend’s house.” Sarah hissed as she closed the bathroom door behind the pair of them, “Look at the state of you. What do you have to say for yourself?”

Nick wondered if there was anything he could say. He considered complaining that if he hadn’t been put in a nappy in the first place that none of this would happen but he knew better than to talk back to Sarah right now.

Sarah pushed past Nick who was still snivelling loudly and she turned on the shower. As she waited for the water to warm up she turned back to Nick and pulled his shirt over his head. She followed this by carefully pulling down Nick’s shorts, she was careful because she didn’t want to get any of the leaked liquid on herself.

“You stink.” Sarah spat at Nick with venom.

Nick visibly winced but couldn’t disagree, he knew he must smell terrible in that nappy. Once Sarah had finished pulling off Nick’s soiled shorts she considered how to tackle the used nappy. She instructed Nick to pull the tapes of the disgustingly used padding and to gently lower it which Nick did very carefully to keep all of the mess inside.

Removing the nappy allowed the stench of what had Nick done to escape into the air fully for the first time. Sarah covered her nose as Nick slowly lowered the nappy to the floor. Without a word Sarah pointed to the shower and instructed Nick into the bath tub as the shower attachment rained on him.

“Clean yourself up, you filthy child.” Sarah hissed before continuing, her voice dripping in sarcasm, “Or do you need mummy to help you?”

Nick shook his head and turned in the shower to allow the warm water to wash off the mess that was coated all of his backside.

“Come back to the nursery when you are clean and dry.” Sarah said as she folded up the nappy and grabbed the shorts, her face wrinkled with disgust which caused Nick to blush.

Sarah left the room without another word and left Nick to clean himself up. She walked back down the landing to the nursery where she found Kirsty and George. George was bent over with his large padded rear poking up as he scrubbed at the wet spots with a brush and some soap.

“You should have let Nicky do this.” Sarah said as she entered the room again, “I am so sorry, I’m so dreadfully embarrassed by what he did.”

“Relax, babies will be babies.” Kirsty said putting her hand on her friend’s shoulder. Kirsty felt a breeze and noticed Kirsty had, very wisely, cracked open a window for some fresh air, “If you can watch Georgina for a minute, I’ll dispose of these.”

“Thanks a lot and yes, I will keep an eye on your baby girl.” Sarah said.

---

After ten minutes or so Nick turned off the shower and stepped over to the towel to dry himself off. As he was rubbing himself dry he caught sight of his image in the mirror, he looked down at his own body and realised that for the first time in quite a while he was alone and naked. His mind immediately went to how sexually frustrated he had been over the last few days, this was a good chance for him to release some of that frustration.

He considered reaching down and taking hold of himself. He thought about rubbing himself to give himself the orgasm he had craved for a long time.

Nick shook his head and cleared the dirty thoughts from his mind. He couldn’t risk Sarah knowing what he had done, her warning from the changing table still rang in his ears. If he had an orgasm without her permission, he would be in an awful lot of trouble.

It was now that Nick realised that Sarah had taken his clothes when she left the room but she hadn’t left anything for him to wear back to the bedroom. Nick bit his lip as he considered that he had to walk back into the room with George and the two women and had no clothes to use. He really didn’t want to have to do that naked but he didn’t see many other options.

Nick wrapped the wet towel around himself and slowly opened the door. He was trembling slightly as he headed back towards George’s nursery, a mixture of fear at what would happen when he went back in that room and the cold air outside of the bathroom.

Walking into the nursery he immediately felt every eye swivel towards him. He looked down at the floor, there was a wet stain where he had leaked minutes ago and George was still scrubbing at it. Nick felt a deep shame that the person who was being so nice to him was forced to clean up the mess he made. Even now, whilst scrubbing at the urine in the carpet George still beamed a great big smile when he saw Nick come back in the room.

“Come on…” Sarah was clearly still angry as she beckoned for Nick to walk over to the changing table.

Nick walked over slowly. It had been a while since the last time he had got some time out of his oppressive padding and he wasn’t overly keen in being put back in a nappy. At this stage, the furthest thing from his mind was to consider disobeying his wife and trying to stay out of nappies. It had reached a point where Nick didn’t even consider arguing about the nappies. He had even started wondering if he actually needed them, he had been having regular night accidents but more recently he had also seemed to have less warning when he needed to go during the day as well.

Sarah grabbed the towel and pulled it off of Nick as he walked past leading to the embarrassed man to try and cover himself up as he clambered up on to the table. The two women laughed at his attempts at modesty as Nick laid down on his back and covered his genitals with his hands. George, still on the floor by the wet spot in the carpet seemed mesmerised by the sight and when Nick caught sight of George staring at his naked body he blushed.

“Not very impressive.” Kirsty said dismissively with a smirk as she looked down at Nick’s naked body.

Nick went darker red and looked the other way. He bit his tongue, he knew anything he said right now would only get him in trouble.

“Can I borrow a nappy?” Sarah asked Kirsty, “The bag is downstairs and I want to get this naughty boy covered up sooner rather than later. I don’t want him making another mess for you.”

“Of course!” Kirsty enthusiastically said, “Georgina, how about you fetch one of your special nappies for Nick.”

George quickly climbed to his feet and waddled over to the chest of drawers returning with a nappy. Nick couldn’t see the nappy yet, his view was blocked by the two women, but when he heard their giggling he knew something was up.

“This is just adorable.” Sarah said as he took the thick nappy from the trembling sissy’s hands.

When Sarah turned around Nick finally saw the nappy and he felt his heart drop. The nappy was very thick but that was the least of the problems that Nick had with it. The nappy was shockingly pink and had pictures of little fairies all over it. Nick shook his head in useless denial but that just prompted Sarah to laugh as she unfolded it.

“Come on baby. A nappy is a nappy no matter what it looks like, this is no different to what you normally wear.” Sarah argued, “They are all the same when you wet them anyway.”

Nick disagreed with his wife quite a bit but knew better than to resist as the new nappy was placed under his bottom. Nick felt very self-conscious about being naked with the two women standing over him.

“Do you need your nappy changed?” Kirsty asked her sissy, “Come over here, let me check you.”

As Nick was wiped and powdered he watched the side of the changing table where George was standing in front of Kirsty and lifting up his dress to allow for checking.

“I think we will change you after Nick is done.” Kirsty said as she patted the bottom of George’s nappy.

George bit his lip nervously but, like Nick, he knew not to make a comment about it. He sheepishly watched as Nick was put into one of his pink nappies. Those nappies were usually reserved for when he had been a good girl, he was actually quite jealous that Nick was getting one.

“There we go.” Sarah said as she finished placing the final tape.

Nick allowed himself to be helped off the table and staggered slightly as he took a step away from the table. The waistband went up and over Nick’s belly button and he found it almost impossible to close his legs together. The nappy was huge!

“Those nappies are adorable.” Sarah said as she watched her husband’s wide legged waddle, “Where do you get them?”

“I know a place online that has a bunch of different nappies.” Kirsty replied, “I’ll give you the link.”

Kirsty started to get a plain white, though still very thick, nappy from another drawer. George walked over to her and prodded her on the leg to get her attention.

“Can… Can I get… Can I have one of my special nappies?” George asked in a hushed voice. He was looking at Nick who was still getting used to this new nappy.

“Well… Normally you would have to do more to earn one but maybe if you ask in your special sissy way I will let you have one.” Kirsty compromised.

“H-Here? In front of…” George looked over at the two guests. Nick had a furrowed brow but he couldn’t exactly judge anyone when he was completely naked except for the huge nappy around his waist.

“Yes, little one. Right here, right now.” Kirsty said crossing her arms. A smile of cruel satisfaction stretched across her face.

“Oooo…” George let out a strange high pitched noise as he weighed up whether it was worth the humiliation to get one of his preferred nappies.

“Go on…” Kirsty encouraged her little one, “Show everyone what a good sissy baby you are. Ask for one of your nice nappies and make sure you are enthusiastic about it!”

George looked around the room once at all the expectant faces and took a deep breath as if steeling his nerves for an unpleasant task.

“Oh, please Mistress Kirsty.” George began with a deep breath. The next part was accompanied by a deep curtsey towards Kirsty. He spoke in a much higher than normal pitch, “I’ve been ever such a good girl today but I am a pee pee and poo poo pants and I need thick nappies. Please may I have my special nappies?”

As George finished his little routine Nick heard the sound of barely contained giggling behind him. He turned to see Sarah trying to hold her composure together and not doing a great job at it.  Kirsty heard the laughing and looked over which prompted her to start laughing as well. George blushed deeply as he looked from woman to woman and then to Nick. George was pleased that Nick wasn’t laughing but actually looked quite sad for him.

“Well, you have been such a good girl cleaning up your little friend’s messes on the floor that I think you have earned it.” Kirsty said with the air of someone bestowing a great privilege on another person.

George almost literally jumped with joy and hurried over to the changing table. His crinkling nappies forcing him into a bow-legged waddle and the hemline of his dress bouncing wildly.

Sarah stepped out of the way as George clumsily climbed on to the changing table and laid down. He was so eager for the new nappy; it was kind of endearing to the two ladies.

Kirsty strode over with the new nappy and quickly pushed up George’s dress and began pulling away at the tapes of his nappy. George was beaming, he was evidently ecstatic that he would get to wear one of his pink nappies. He didn’t even care that two relative strangers were watching his embarrassing change.

Kirsty lowered the front of the nappy and started wiping him clean. The two women spoke about work as if this was the most normal thing in the world, Nick frowned and stared at the crotch of his feminine friend.

“Oh, I’m guessing little Nicky has never seen one of these devices?” Kirsty said with an evil smile whilst she flicked George on the metal that was encasing George’s penis causing the half-naked man to wince.

“What is it?” Nick whispered. He looked like he had seen a ghost and his quiet voice sounded horrified that such a sensitive organ had been placed inside such a contraption.

“Well.” Kirsty began explaining, “Georgina is a naughty girl sometimes and I find her trying to hump her pillows or with her hand down her nappies. This stops her from doing that. It keeps her naughty little willy from getting excitable.”

Nick couldn’t take his eyes off his friend’s genitals and their trapped state. George, seeing that all attention was on him did his best to stay calm but he felt himself getting excited despite his predicament. When his penis reached a certain size and filled the device he moaned slightly in pain and his little dick quickly shrunk back down.

“It’s a chastity device.” Sarah told her husband, “It is something I’ve considered for you.”

Nick turned his head quickly to his wife and shook his head violently.

“Don’t worry.” Sarah said when she had controlled her giggles, “Despite you not being impressive down there, I still have use for it.”

Nick didn’t know whether he should take that as good news or bad news. His confusion must have shown because it caused the girls to start giggling again, even George had a smile on his red face.

Kirsty placed the new nappy underneath her sissy and brought it up between his legs. She taped it tightly around his waist, she had done this so many times that at this point it was second nature to her. She lifted George down from the table in fairly short order and patted his crinkling but dry bottom.

“Hmm, Sarah, your baby is looking a little naked.” Kirsty said as she looked Nick up and down, “Did you bring any spare clothes?”

“Oh, no I didn’t.” Sarah replied. She also looked Nick up and down and thought the nappy only look was a little bare, “I didn’t expect my baby to have so little control that he would wet and mess everywhere.”

Nick flinched under the scornful tone of voice that Sarah was using. Nick had nothing to complain about, he had indeed made a mess of his clothes and it was his own lack of control that had caused it. He just bowed his head and looked at the floor in his now common posture, to anyone watching this strange scene he would look like a toddler struggling to toilet train and being told off for dirtying his clothes.

“He could borrow some of Georgina’s clothes.” Kirsty helpfully suggested.

“I thought you gave me all of George’s boy clothes.” Sarah replied confused.

“I did.” Kirsty said with a playful wink.

Kirsty walked past the two babies and over to the closet. She dramatically threw the doors open to reveal a simply huge collection of pink dresses and other assembled pieces of baby clothing. It was all clearly made for girls, or at least sissies and the sheer volume of cloth made Nick and Sarah’s jaws drop.

“Why don’t you pick something out for little Nicky. Maybe it will teach him to not make a mess of his clothes.” Kirsty suggested as Sarah walked up to the closet and gazed at the dazzling array of dresses within.

Sarah started to leaf through the various dresses, occasionally she would stop at one to give it closer attention before moving on. All Nick could do was stand next to George and watch has his fate was decided by his wife.

George reached over to Nick and gently pressed Nick’s pink nappy against his bum. As Nick turned to look at his friend wondering what was going on there was a commotion by the closet and it seemed like a dress was being pulled out.

“Ah ha. I think this one will do for my naughty little boy.” Sarah said as she held out the clothing.

Nick was actually pleasantly surprised. Despite the ocean of pink clothing, the garment that Sarah was holding out was a pale green in colour. It was still a dress which was very disconcerting to Nick, but it was not one of the dresses that screamed sissy. Of a bunch of bad choices, this was probably the best.

“That one?” Kirsty asked looking a little disappointed, “Are you sure you don’t want something a little more… Feminine in colour?”

“No.” Sarah said firmly as she held the dress at waist level and looked at her friend, “Nick isn’t a sissy. This will do to teach him a lesson.”

Sarah brought the dress over to Nick and dressed him in it in relatively quick fashion. When she stepped back she found it a pretty good fit and was happy with what she saw. She stepped up very close to Nick and looked at him from just a couple of inches away.

“This is because you made a mess of your clothes.” Sarah said so quietly it was barely even a whisper, “This won’t be a regular thing but I think this will teach you in future to be more careful with your nappies, OK? Otherwise this might become more permanent.”

Nick nodded quickly which caused Sarah to smile and give him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving. Kirsty followed Sarah back downstairs, her smile faded as she surveyed Nick and he could tell she had really been hoping that the young man would be sissified.

When the door closed Nick took some time to examine what he was wearing. The green dress had straps over the shoulders and was low cut, it exposed a lot of chest and without breasts holding it out properly it looked a little big for him. The bottom of the dress came to just above Nick’s knees which very pleasingly meant that his entire nappy was hidden from view. The air he could feel between his legs and going up towards his crotch felt strange but not entirely unpleasant.

“It is a nice dress.” George said from behind Nick, “I don’t get to wear it often. Mistress usually prefers the pinker things.”

The next hour or so passed by relatively quickly. Nick and George, without much else to do, sat back down on the floor and coloured whilst talking about their pasts and how they got here. George was lisping from behind his pacifier whilst Nick chose to keep his on the floor.

Eventually the two nappy clad boys heard a shout from downstairs. They both jumped like obedient dogs and waddled out of the door towards the stairs. Nick was behind George and with his high dress line he could see that George had already wet his nappy. He felt smug for all of three seconds before realising that his nappy had a damp patch, it was small, but definitely there.

They trooped down the stairs until the pair of them were stood in front of the front door. Nick saw that Sarah had her coat on and seemed ready to leave.

“Are you ready to go?” Sarah asked Nick.

Nick looked down silently at the dress he was wearing and then looked back up at Sarah with wide, fearful eyes. Sarah just rolled her eyes impatiently.

“Look nick, you can either wear the dress home and I will bring it back next time I visit Kirsty or you can leave it here and head out to the car in just your nappy.” Sarah said as she checked her watch, “What do you want to do?”

What a choice! Nick looked down at his dress and then imagined making the trip without it. Kirsty lived on a quiet street and except for giving nosy neighbours some gossip he wasn’t likely to be seen. Making the journey whilst topless would draw attention but maybe not too much because it was a very hot Summer’s day. The dress would certainly draw attention; it would be hard to disguise it as anything other than a dress.

“Well Nicky? What is it to be?” Sarah asked again.

“I will leave the dress here…” Nick said hesitantly. Even as he spoke he felt the wet spot in his pink nappy getting larger. Maybe it was fear, maybe it was further evidence of an increasingly lazy bladder, all Nick knew was that the padding around his crotch was getting delightfully warm again.

• Like 3

You are doing a great job. I love the love it/hate it Georgina has - you've portrayed it so very well. And now, more and more, little Nicky is not only getting used to his treatment, but falling closer and closer to the love it side of love it/hate it.

Great new chapter. I have little doubt that Nick will be wearing a dress in the near future. I am not as sure if he and George are going to be bad babies together or not. Could go either way.