LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

This story has been great, good dialog and interactions through out. But I always get hung up when the wife starts cheating on the husband after she has put him in this position. Just never have liked the cheating wife role in stories. I guess because I have been cheated on before and know the pain it actually causes. But I do love the story.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, junyour said:

The first thing I would like to say is the chapter was worth the wait. Look forward to seeing more,hopefully soo

Agreed, fantastic writing Elfy. I love the how you described the conflicting emotions Nick had, and also how he was essentially a prisoner without bars. I hope you continue soon, your stories are always a treat to read.

Well... a. He may not be a straight male ;) and b. Nappy changes and the like don't have to be sexual... Can be caring, can be a power thing.

I guess things will be clearer in later chapters :P

Am I the only one who thinks Sarah is a little heartless. I know this turns her on, but to flirt with another man and possibly

Well... I look at it as being very complicated.

Sarah does love Nick in that intangible way that people can love each other. At the same time Nick has taken her for granted and basically abused her love for him since they met by freeloading off of her. He never helps out and is basically all around a slob.

Sarah does love Nick but she also feels bitterness towards him. Just because you love someone doesn't necessarily mean you always like them. She got him nappies in the first place because he had started wetting the bed and needed protection, he even failed to tell her he wet the bed or do anything to clean it up.

Sarah started discovering that she liked the way putting Nick in nappies felt and she discovered a power in doing it that she had never felt before. She found herself becoming much more dominant and enjoyed this feeling. Nick, due to a combination of the nappies and his more domineering wife found himself shrinking into a more submissive state.

Sarah and Jack have been friends for quite a while and they have flirted and often gone out and done things like go for walks and things like that together. There has always been an attraction between the two that they both realised was there but neither acted on.

Now circumstances have changed. Sarah is seeing Nick less and less as her husband and more and more as a baby... Or at least something less than a husband, more of a play thing maybe. She loves him but its a different kind of love. With circumstances as they are it opens a spot to be Sarah's lover. A spot Nick still wants but finds himself increasingly unable to get.

It may not be the greatest writing and it may be inconsistent at times but I wanted to write characters that are more than just black or white, good or bad, etc... Whether it works or not is up to the readers to decide!

• Like 1

I just had to finally register for an account here after lurking for about a month to tell you how amazing this story is, and how excited I am to see it continue!! I seriously check everyday for an update lol. I love reading about the position baby finds himself in and hope he is about to experience humiliation on a level he can't even fathom - even after all he has experienced! can't wait for the next chapter!! and THANK YOU!!