LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

Well done elfking. A great story so far. I would say to those who are clammering for more, as am I, that the writing takes time and thought. Unless the story is already completely written, each chapter needs to be threaded in with those that have gone before. This takes time and thought if only to avoid the little loopholes that can otherwise occur. As the story is being written and published in stages, those parts once published are fixed and continuity issues cannot be resolved later.

Like Claudia suggested It is being written as I post it.

Good news is that my kidney stone passed this morning so writing should speed up! I just did a word count and the current chapter is at nearly 6000 words so the slow down is a combination of health problems (now resolved) and the next chapter being pretty long. Will hopefully have it done soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I can post the new work. Since it has been so long I will post the whole 6,000+ word chapter in one go for you all. It has been a trying time for me with issues about myself that are ongoing and kidney stones... No fun :(

If I am totally honest I'm not sure how good this chapter is, a lot was written in times when I was in some pain or on some pretty powerful painkillers. I've edited it as much as possible but I feel like it is too much to rewrite and I have left everyone waiting for too long already. I still think the quality is good, just that some of it feels a little scattershot.

Chapter 16 – New Lows

The day passed as normal, or what passed for normal these days with Nick on the computer and Sarah milling around mixing her time between her laptop, the TV and doing house cleaning. Sarah was also making sure to keep Nick’s sippy cup filled, she was wanted him to wet often to normalise the feeling and get Nick to a stage where it became second nature for him to release his bladder no matter where he was or what he was wearing.

To some degree it had started to work. Nick, a few times throughout the afternoon and evening, had stood up and let himself go. After the terrible embarrassment of the first few times he had wet himself he had started to feel slightly better about doing it. He was locked into the nappy and so had little choice to do it, besides Sarah didn’t seem to expect him to do anything else. Nick was finding it was already getting increasingly easy to wet himself, a few times he found he had almost done it whilst sitting down but at the last second something had stopped him and he had to stand up to complete the task.

By the early evening though Nick had consumed a huge amount of liquids and his nappy was showing the signs of that. After yet another wetting he reached down tentatively with his hands to feel his soggy padding, he was amazed at how much these nappies could take but noticed that all the padding seemed to have swelled up to its limits.

Sarah was absorbed by her laptop right now, typing away to some unseen people, Nick was somewhat curious as to who, but he knew better than to ask. But Nick was worrying that Sarah had neglected to check his nappy enough and now he was afraid of leaking.

The implication of a lot of what had been said recently was that Nick wasn’t in charge of his nappies, that he wasn’t supposed to really even think about them, though that was of course impossible. So Nick wasn’t sure if he was meant to ask for nappy changes or if Sarah was supposed to check him, should he say nothing and risk leaking or should he bite the bullet and ask Sarah for a change?

The nappy was starting to feel uncomfortable, it was full well past the point that it should have been changed, the warm and humid feeling that was normally quite pleasant had become irritating and a bit itchy. Nick sat on the computer and decided he would wait just a little bit before asking for a change, he hoped that given a bit more time that Sarah would come over and check him. He tried to ignore the uncomfortable feelings coming from inside his nappy and took another drink before launching into another round of one of his favourite multiplayer games.

Meanwhile, Sarah was very distracted by her laptop. She had loaded up the internet and had searched for “ABDL forums”. She had clicked the first link and, after checking to make sure Nick was paying attention to his screen, she quickly made a new account under the username “MummySarah”. She then started browsing through the various topics and marvelled at how many people were out there and doing this sort of thing. Soon she had totally forgotten that Nick was in the room and lost all track of time as she scrolled through topic after topic of the most interesting conversations she had seen in a long time.

Half an hour later Nick sat back in his chair and let out a deep breath, it had been a hard fought match that went back and forth a few times but in the end his team had managed to get the win.

With the end of the game came the return to reality and the realisation that Sarah had still not left the sofa and had still not checked on him. She was still hunched over the laptop on the sofa and seemed to be totally absorbed by whatever was in the screen.

Nick decided he had to bite the bullet, his nappy was as full as he imagined it could get and he was starting to feel the need to use his nappy again. The last thing he wanted was to leak again.

Nick stood up and took a few steps over towards the sofa. His legs were forced wide apart and his nappy felt very heavy, Nick counted himself fortunate to be wearing his onesie, without it he thought his nappy would be so low it would be knocking into his knees!

One small benefit of this was that the plastic was pulled taut and thus the crinkling which followed him everywhere these days seemed to be lessened slightly.

“Ahem.” Nick cleared his throat loudly and theatrically.

“Yes?” Sarah said not taking her eyes off the screen. The screen was facing away from Nick so he was unable to see what had taken Sarah’s attention.

“Erm… Could you change me?” Nick muttered quietly.

“What was that?” Sarah said looking up with raised eyebrows.

“Could… Could you change my nappy?” Nick asked haltingly as he looked down and blushed at the humiliating request, “Mummy…” he added like he knew he was supposed to.

“Oh yes… Sorry I should have been paying more attention.” Sarah admitted as she stood up.

Sarah reach forward and prodded the very wet padding through the onesie and was taken aback by just how wet it was. She knew that all those sippy cups would add up but she hadn’t been expecting the nappy to be totally used up already.

“OK, wait here and I will get the supplies.” Sarah said to her blushing husband.

“Here? Aren’t we going to use my changing table?” Nick asked before instantly cringing at himself. The knowledge that he had a changing table designed specifically to make his nappy changes easier was a fact that just hit him like a ton of bricks when he thought about it. What was happening to him?

“I don’t want to spoil the surprise up there.” Sarah said vaguely with a little a wink. Sarah turned and left the room, hurrying upstairs to get the changing supplies before Nick leaked everywhere again.

Nick stood alone in the living room. Talking about the changing table had suddenly made him realise how far he had fallen. In just a few days he had been reduced to wearing a nappy all the time, using it and being almost totally subservient to Sarah. He could barely be considered a man anymore.

It was when he pondered that last thought that he realised he wasn’t thought of as a man now, at least by Sarah anyway. Sarah had begun treating him as an increasingly useless infant, what was worse was how easily he had started filling the role. He had allowed himself to fall so far without being able to put up much resistance.

Nick almost felt like crying when he realised how trapped he was by the situation. He willed himself not to, he felt like enough of a baby as it was without crying. Perhaps the best way to show Sarah that he didn’t need all this was to just go along with it. Perhaps the best course was to show he was mature by following the rules and eventually Sarah would let him “grow up” again. On the other side, perhaps Sarah was being this domineering precisely because he wasn’t putting up much resistance.

He had tried resisting for a while now, every time he put his foot down Sarah had come along and pulled the rug out from under it. Resisting had clearly not worked, so maybe the best thing Nick could do was just let it happen.

It wouldn’t be easy because Nick despised a lot of the treatment even if the warm wetness in his nappy was quite appealing.

“Here we are.” Sarah said in a sing-song voice as she hurried back into the living room.

Nick was broken away from his thoughts and looked up at his wife who was struggling slightly as she tried to carry a towel, a new nappy and some baby wipes into the room. She dropped the supplies on to the table and laid out the towel on the ground.

Nick got down and laid on the towel before his wife had time to instruct him to do so. He knew that what was about to happen wouldn’t require his input so he just switched off and concentrated on listening to the television that was still on. As Sarah moved all the supplies into place Nick looked sideways at the TV, the programme appeared to be one of those kids cartoons that was often on in the daytime to distract kids who were not at school.

Nick felt his onesie get unbuttoned and the elastic material sprung up slightly as the last button popper was undone.

The television was on a very low volume but the screen was clearly visible and Nick stared at the screen as a cartoon dog and a small bird were running through a field. Nick couldn’t hear why they were running or what they were saying but he could tell they were running for fun and for some reason these bright colours and smooth animations felt soothing as Nick found himself getting engrossed by the screen.

“We are a wet baby aren’t we!” Sarah said in that same tone of voice reserved for toddlers or babies.

“Mmhmm.” Nick mumbled non-committedly as his attention was taken by the television again.

Sarah looked up at Nick’s face and saw he was looking to the TV, she looked over as well and saw the kids cartoon that had her husband’s attention and she raised her eyebrows in surprise. Sarah didn’t expect Nick to be so interested by kids shows but it seemed he was quite enraptured by it as he laid dormant and allowed Sarah to change his nappy.

Sarah lifted up Nick’s legs and pulled the used nappy out from under him. She had known that Nick was wet but she was surprised by just how wet Nick’s nappy was, every inch of the padding from front to back had swollen up as it had absorbed so much of Nick’s pee.

Nick was still watching the TV as the children’s show ended and another show came on in its place. The opening titles were enough to tell Nick that this next show was one of those daytime talk shows that plagued the television when self-respecting people were at work. The show quickly introduced that days topic and although Nick couldn’t hear what the host was saying his eyes grew wide at the little graphic at the bottom of the screen which had the day’s topic written on it. Nick couldn’t believe his eyes and had to read the writing two or three times before it sunk in, it said: “My Bizarre Life: Age Play” and it was accompanied by a picture of an adult in a nappy not unlike his own.

Nick jumped suddenly from a combination of what was happening on the television screen and because his wife had started cleaning him with some baby wipes that turned out to be really cold.

Sarah lifted up her husband’s legs again and placed a new dry nappy underneath him. This was another of the printed nappies, Sarah was rather fond of them since they reinforced Nick’s reduced status so much.

Sarah pulled up the front of the nappy and taped it snugly on her husband who was still distracted by the TV. Sarah stood up and without looking at the screen and seeing what Nick was watching she pushed a button on the remote and turned the television off.

“I ordered fish and chips for us tonight baby, go to the table it will be here in a minute.” Sarah said as she helped Nick to his feet and refastened Nick’s onesie buttons.

When Sarah finished with the buttons she picked up the used nappy and headed out to the kitchen. Nick watched her head out of the room with a strange mixture of excitement and frustration. He wasn’t sure what was happening on the TV but it looked like it would have been some good information, he had been transfixed by the image of another adult, just like him, on the screen in a nappy with a dummy in his mouth. What had been the term used on the little caption? “Age Play”? What was that? Could it explain why Sarah was acting like she was?

“I said go to the table Nicky…” Sarah’s voice called from the kitchen, “Unless you want to answer the door.”

Nick shuddered at the prospect and half-jogged out of the living room and into the dining room where he quickly sat down with a flourish of crinkles.

After a couple of minutes, the doorbell rang and Sarah rushed out to the door. Nick watched from the table and hoped that he was out of site, he should be unless the delivery driver decided to look through the living room window. He heard Sarah exchange pleasantries with the delivery driver before the door closed again.

Nick watched Sarah carry the food through to the kitchen and then a few seconds later she emerged into the dining room with two plates of food as well as one glass of wine and Nick’s sippy cup filled with what Nick presumed was apple juice.

Sarah put the plates and drinks down before taking her seat, picking up her knife and fork and tucking into her meal.

“Something wrong Nicky?” Sarah asked after a few mouthfuls of food as she saw that Nick hadn’t started.

“I don’t have any cutlery.” Nick said quietly.

“Silly baby. Babies don’t get knives or forks; they could hurt themselves! You can use your fingers… Ooh that reminds me.” Sarah said and she quickly put down her eating implements and quickly dashed upstairs.

Nick scowled at the thought that he wasn’t allowed to use cutlery, this seemed a little much, just because Sarah was treating him like a baby doesn’t mean Nick would hurt himself on something sharp like a real toddler.

After a minute or so Sarah returned and with a big smile on her face she walked behind Nick. Nick saw a little bit of material flutter down in front of his face and then get yanked up and tied into place. Before Nick even knew what was happening he found himself with a bib tied around his neck. As Sarah was still tying the knot, he picked up the front of the bib to see what was on it. It was a very light pink colour with the words “Mummy’s Messy Eater” stencilled on to it. Nick felt his cheeks flush red yet again as he lowered the humiliating bib without a word.

Sarah eventually got the knot just right and she moved back to her seat and sat down to continue eating. She was unable to completely hide her smirk as she picked up her fork and started eating whilst throwing little glances towards Nick.

Nick sat still looking at the plate with his bottom lip stuck out slightly in a pout. The food was covered in tomato ketchup, which he didn’t mind, but eating it with his fingers was going to be a nightmare. His chips were accompanied by a large sausage; Nick wasn’t a big fan of fish so he usually opted for other food when getting take away. Sarah had cut up his sausage into small bite sized chunks like a mother would do for their toddler. If he was being honest Nick was pleased that it was already cut up because trying to eat it otherwise would have been tricky without a knife and fork.

Nick felt his stomach rumble betraying how hungry he felt and after a little hesitation he started picking up his food with his fingers and eating. He only stopping occasionally to take a sip of juice from his cup.

As he picked at his food he started thinking about what he had seen on the TV. Was that term “Age Play” somehow related to what Sarah was doing? She certainly seemed much more sexually active recently and it did seem like the power she had over him had given her a lot of confidence.

Sarah watched Nick from the corner of her eye as she ate her meal. She could tell Nick was lost in thought about something, Sarah wondered if Nick had noticed that his absent minded eating was causing him to get ketchup all around his mouth and on his bib. She giggled involuntarily causing Nick to look up at her.

“Try and get some of that food in your mouth.” Sarah said patronisingly.

Nick looked down and blushed at the mess he was making and started eating again taking a little more care to not make a mess. He debated internally whether or not he should confront Sarah about what he had seen on the television. He questioned whether it would make any difference whether this was sexual for Sarah or not, either way this was a situation he was essentially trapped in.

Nick felt a slight twinge in his bladder and without giving it much thought he relaxed and soon felt a small trickle of urine escape him and soak into his nappy. The trickle carried on for a surprising amount of time as Nick continued eating and tried to not make it obvious what was happening.

Eventually the flow of pee stopped and it was only then that Nick thought about what had happened. With the smallest prompting his distracted mind had told him it was OK to let go and just like that he had wet himself. This worried Nick a lot, was it a sign that he was getting used to his nappies and that his control was slipping? Nick shuddered at the possible consequences as he finished up his meal and then drained his sippy cup.

Sarah picked up the used plates and cutlery and took them to the kitchen to wash up whilst Nick headed back to the computer. When he reached his seat he looked around conspiratorially and then quickly loaded up the internet and searched “age play”.

The first thing that loaded up was the Wikipedia article.  Nick clicked on it and quickly skimmed all of the relevant information before hearing the dishwasher turn on, he quickly closed the page when he heard the clattering of the cutlery as he correctly assumed that Sarah would be heading back into the living room. All he could gather was that it was a scenario that some couples have where one person plays the role of someone much younger and that it could be sexual, as Nick suspected.

For the next few hours Nick played his games as if it were a normal day whilst Sarah alternated between a little house work and reading. Sarah was never far away from Nick and the computer so Nick was unable to look up more info. A few times Sarah checked on him and monitored his wetness but never considered him needing a change, she did notice however that Nick was getting wetter without having to stand up. It sent a shiver down her spine when she considered that this was because her husband was getting used to the new arrangements.

Eventually it reached the time for Nick to head to bed. Sarah grabbed his sippy cup and filled it up one final time before heading back to the computer and to where Nick was sat.

“Time for bed little one.” Sarah stated.

Nick thought this was coming and although he felt like complaining since it was still relatively early he knew better than to disobey mummy’s orders. His poor bottom was still very sore and red from the last few times he had been punished. Nick quit out of his game and without a word walked ahead of Sarah towards the stairs.

He waddled slightly up the stairs as he became increasingly aware of how wet he had become. He knew he had wet himself a couple of times but he was very surprised by just how heavy his nappy was now feeling.

Nick slowly stepped across the hall towards his bedroom. This was a very early time to go to bed considering he had nothing to do the next day but after a few nights of these early bed times his body was adjusting to it and he was feeling pretty sleepy already.

Nick pushed open the door and after taking a step into the room he looked up and stopped dead in his tracks. Sarah, who had been following Nick upstairs, followed Nick into the room and gently put her hands on his back to force him into the room.

“Let’s get you changed for bed.” Sarah said stepping around her husband and trying to keep her face neutral.

Sarah walked over to the change table and got out a fresh nappy for her husband. She looked at Nick when she didn’t hear him moving over to see him staring open mouthed towards his bed. He had raised up a hand and just pointed whilst wordlessly mouthing something.

“I see you have found your new bed.” Sarah stated with a small smile as she walked back over to Nicky and gave a little tug on his arm to bring him over to the table.

Nick allowed himself to be pulled over to the table before hopping himself up and lying down in the usual manner.

Sarah made short work of the nappy change, it was becoming like second nature to her and the process was taking less and less time with each change. She did let out a little involuntary giggle when she looked up and saw Nick still staring at the bed.

“It’s a crib, Nick. I’m sure you have seen them before.” Sarah giggled.

Nick remained silent. His bed was still there but now metal bars, painted light red, had been put on three sides and the fourth side, the headboard, was a big red sheet with pictures of teddy bears on it. The bars were so high and Nick could see that the catch to lower the bars was at floor level next to one of the legs. He knew immediately that if… When he was placed in that crib he would be stuck in it until he was released.

Once Sarah had finished taping on the new disposable nappy she lifted Nick off of the changing table.

“OK, so it is very hot right now so do you want to sleep naked? Well… As naked as you are now at least!” Sarah asked.

Nick’s mind was still on the bed but he just nodded his head and followed Sarah over to the crib. Sarah put her foot on the release mechanism and lowered the side of the crib and helped Nick as he climbed in.

Nick turned around to face Sarah as she lifted the side back into place and with a small click the bars locked. Sarah took a step back and smiled, it had been hard work putting this up alone but it had been worth it. She could see Nick looking at the bars with a mixture of disbelief and sadness.

“You have a good night OK? I will be back to release you in the morning.” Sarah said as she stepped out of the room. She turned the light off as she went but with the reasonably early hour there was still enough light in the room for her to see one last shot of her husband looking forlornly towards her.

Nick moved to the bars as soon as his wife closed the door and examined them. The bars were surprisingly tall, when Nick stood up the top of his head just peaked above the top of the bars. There was certainly no way he could climb out; in fact, he was very surprised Sarah could put all this up by herself.

It was a remarkable feat of construction. The bars were made in such a way that they were in segments that got less wide as they went up. When the side of the crib was lowered the bars slid down into each other like a telescope, it was an impressive design but that didn’t make him any happier to be in the situation he was in.

When Nick touched the bars he realised they were very sturdy, he certainly wouldn’t be able to break his way out. Not that he would want to even if he could, the punishment would be swift and severe and the last thing Nick wanted was to invoke his wife’s ire.

Nick sat back down with a frown at his predicament, he looked around at the bars that represented the prison he was in. Naked, except for his thick nappy, he laid down slowly and covered himself with his blanket. His eyes stayed open and it almost felt like the bars were closing in on him, the light in the room must be playing tricks on him, he thought to himself.

He closed his eyes and gradually fell into sleep.

---

Nick awoke early the next morning. The morning sun was shining brightly but it wasn’t the sun that had woken Nick up that day. Nick had woken up with a deep rumbling in the pit of his stomach, a rumbling that was very worrying for a man in his position. It wouldn’t be long until he needed to use the bathroom.

Nick listened for sounds of movement elsewhere in the house but there was just silence. Sarah must still be in bed he thought to himself, this was bad news since there was no way for him to get out of the baby prison that he had been left in. The worst part was that Nick had no idea how long he was going to be trapped, it could be a few minutes or a few hours and Nick had no way of finding out either way.

He looked around the room, there was nothing within arm’s reach that could help him and there was certainly nothing in the crib that could help him. He thought about shouting for his wife to come let him out but he suspected that she wouldn’t respond, or she would respond by coming and refusing to let him out. Then it would be even worse since as well as having to mess himself he would be doing it with an audience. Nick felt like he couldn’t stand the shame.

There was one thing that Sarah had placed in the crib with Nick and that was his sippy cup full of juice. Nick picked it up and drank the whole thing down very quickly, it had been very hot so Nick had been made very thirsty and when he had drained the oversized baby cup he still felt a little thirsty.

It was only now that Nick made a startling realisation, a very happy realisation.

Nick reached down with both hands and, to his immense surprise and joy, he was dry! His nappy was bone dry, he checked visually and feeling all over with his hands to confirm it and there was almost no moisture in his disposable underwear apart from a little sweat.

He did a little dance as he sat on his knees in the crib before realising how silly he would have looked had anyone had been watching, and stopped again. This was great news though and Nick couldn’t wait to tell Sarah, maybe this would change everything. If he could stay dry at night, then the one reason he had originally been put in nappies would be taken away and they could get back to how things were. Nick had to hope that would be the case.

There was still the original problem though. Nick did need to go to the bathroom and had no way to leave his crib to go there, even if he could get out he wasn’t sure he would since that would be breaking some very explicit rules. Rubbing his bottom Nick remembered the punishments well and was very keen to avoid any more in future.

Nick felt a sudden cramp that made him wince. It was clear that whether his nappy was clean or dry overnight didn’t matter because it would not be that way in a few minutes. He wondered how long he could hold on for, if he could wait until Sarah woke up and came in to get him then he could ask to be let out of his nappy to take a trip to the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and still it was silent in the house, Nick was getting increasingly desperate and he had no way to tell what time it was because the clocks in this room were removed when Sarah started transforming it. From looking out the window he estimated that it was still very early, the sun was barely peeking over rooftops and it was actually quite chilly in the room since the sun hadn’t heated it up. Nick felt the temperature more than usual since he was naked except for the nappy, fortunately it was July so even though it was a cooler than usual, it was still quite warm.

Nick was reaching a point of desperation now as he crouched in his crib with his eyes darting around looking for an escape that wasn’t there.

“Come on, come on…” Nick muttered to himself. He raised himself on to his feet and slowly paced up and down his bed, even now the top of the bars were at head height, climbing out seemed tantalisingly easy… If only the sides of the crib were a little shorter. If he wasn’t in such a dilemma, he would have applauded the engineering feat involved in making these things.

There was still no sign of Sarah, and Nick couldn’t hear a sound in the house outside of his own crib. Another cramp hit Nick, it was strong and was enough to cause Nick to stop pacing and grab his stomach. The end of this struggle was nearing and there was simply no way to avoid the inevitable. The only way he wasn’t about to make a mess in his nappy is if he took off his nappy, but then he would just be shitting on his bed which was hardly an improvement in his situation. Not to mention the punishment he would get when Sarah found out.

“This is just what Sarah wanted.” Nick thought to himself, from the first moment he was put back in nappies it was all leading to this moment. All leading to a moment where Nick humiliated himself in the worst way, a moment where Nick effectively renounced his claim on being an adult.

Nick realised there was no way out of the situation he bent his knees and held his breath. This was a weird position for him and it was even weirder to be trying to release his bowels when not in a bathroom. The fact his bottom was covered also made this a peculiar feeling. Nick closed his eyes and held his breath as he gave in to his bodies desire to empty itself.

Nonetheless Nick held on to the bars and bent his knees pushing his bottom out in a way he had seen plenty of kids do when in a similar predicament.

A second passed as Nick wondered if he was really going to do this. He thought one last time about if there was a way out but before his mind could come up with anything he felt and heard an embarrassingly loud fart escape him. Nick blushed despite being the only one in the room and he quickly felt the pressure in his bowels reaching its peak. He stayed in the infantile squatting position, closed his eyes and braced himself for what was to come.

He pushed slightly and felt a hard log start emerging from his bottom. After a few seconds he felt it hit the back of his nappy and stop, Nick instinctively pushed harder and his body forced the mess out. The back of his nappy was forced outwards before the mess inside starting curling as it searched for space to move in to.

Eventually, with a grunt, Nick pushed the last of the turd out. As he was about to straighten back up he felt another cramp hit him and he squatted down again and felt several smaller lumps of poo leave his body and expand the rapidly filling nappy. Nick started to worry about the capacity of his nappy as he continued to fill it.

With a grimace Nick pushed down again as he tried to void his bowels completely. His infantile situation humiliated him more than he felt he had ever been humiliated before but the need to empty his body was so strong that he was grateful to release it. It felt very strange to be filling his pants like this but his situation was such that he had little choice, locked as he was, inside his baby bed.

As he continued to push the mess out he felt his bladder empty as well. The hot liquid pouring out of him and drenching the front of his padding. If there was a way to feel more like a baby than being locked in a crib whilst wetting and messing his nappy Nick couldn’t imagine it.

When he finally pinched off the last of the mess he slowly straightened up. He could feel that his nappy was very full and as he moved he felt the contents of his nappy shift around. With a trembling hand he reached behind him and felt the back of his nappy. The nappy had expanded quite dramatically and felt like it had been pulled taut. The back bulging out as it was pulled the front even closer to his genitals and the warm padding at the front was closely hugging his sensitive parts.

Just as Nick was thinking how surprising it was how it didn’t seem to smell so bad the smell started to hit him. Nick assumed the smell was initially hidden by the seal created by the nappy but now the smell was starting to seep through. Nick recoiled at the smell of his own waste and withdrew his hand from his rear. The question for Nick now, and it wasn’t one he had thought about before doing the deed, was what happened next?

The house was still very quiet and Nick was still trapped in the crib. Did Nick shout for Sarah? Did he start crying like a baby would? Was he expected to just wait?

Every little movement caused the sticky waste in his nappy to shift slightly and take up more room. Nick tried not to move at all for fear of spreading it further but he was starting to feel itchy and he wanted nothing more than to get rid of this soiled nappy, but from where he was stuck he had no way of changing into anything else nor cleaning himself up.

Tears welled up in Nick’s eyes as he started to feel the shame of his situation. He felt the full degradation as he thought about how he had gone from regular adult to a man locked in a crib in a messy nappy and totally under the control of his previously submissive wife. Panic started rising up as Nick suddenly felt the walls of the crib closing in on him, he felt that the situation had become inescapable and he felt heat rise in his face as his mind started racing.

Nick had to get out, he needed to escape and without thinking he jumped up and tried to climb over the bars of his baby prison. Predictably he couldn’t jump high enough and when his grip on the bars slipped he fell backwards. As he landed on his thickly padded rear he felt the mess in his nappy displaced and spread all over his nappy.

For a moment there was just silence again as Nick processed what had just happened. He felt the warm mess all over his nappy area and grimaced again, this time the tears wouldn’t be held up at his eyes. He sniffed a few times before the first tears started to fall, and once they started they wouldn’t stop.

Before long Nick was full on crying, loudly wailing as he wanted out of his crib and his nappy, at that moment he would have given anything to be free from all of these problems. Nick didn’t care how he looked now or what happened in the future, all he knew was that he wanted his mommy to come in and change his uncomfortable, sticky, messy nappy.

As Nick heard footsteps on the landing coming towards his room he knew he should have felt embarrassment for how he looked and how he was acting, but those feelings were being overridden by relief that he would be getting his baby pants changed. Nick rubbed his eyes as he sat in his own poop and calmed down slightly as Sarah stepped into the room.

• Like 5

Interesting how age play is being thrown in. I wonder how this turns out and I look forward to reading about it. Also are there play dates coming up at all? Looking forward to more and glad you are feeling better.

I enjoy how Nick is getting into the role and since Sarah has been more sexually active he seems slightly conflicted,but generally accepting of his new life. I wonder what Sarah's surprise is.