LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper size

Your best bet is to just start off with samples or one bag of diapers from a few different manufacturers. Find a brand that fits your body shape then order more of those.

Thank you WK: Unfortunately, the upgrade obliterated 80% of the work I did and the lack of BBCode access and therefore necessity of using the eyesight-heavy WYSIWIG editor with it's quirky linefeed system has virtually guaranteed that I cannot fix things. Certainly without doing for more work and wear and tear than I care to deal wtth

Here is the best I can do on that matter http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/blogs/entry/2505-christines-list-review-of-rubber-panties-cloth-diapers-and-related/

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
GENERAL PRINCIPLES

I am a 38" and wear a medium dry 24/7 and it fits great, on the Abena line I need to wear a large as the mediums are a bit snug

get some samples but Brian is right you need to get s bag of the diapers you want to really try as one sample diaper really does not let you know how it will work out. Buying bags of diapers to try is a bit expensive but worth it in the long term as you will find the diaper size and brand that works best for you.

I have never tried Dry 24/7 so I cannot speak about them. Are they made of gauze, bird'seye or twill?

I have never tried Dry 24/7 so I cannot speak about them. Are they made of gauze, bird'seye or twill?

The original name for the now ConfiDry 24/7, the best Disposable out now IMHO.