LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who likes pooping in their underwear?

It’s something that I did a lot growing up. Now, I mostly use a diaper. Yesterday, we were watching my 5 year old nephew. My 19 year old cousin was outside with him and he was playing in the sandbox. He got really still and she asked him what he was doing. From experience, I knew what he was up to. A few minutes later, he came over to her and told her that he had peed and pooped in his pants. She took him and cleaned him up. Had to throw the messy undies away!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my love from the age of eleven. I would get out of school and I would get on the bus or sometimes walk the 4 blocks. I would stand at the light on the corner and wait for the crossing guard to safely get us across.While waiting I would let out the biggest poops in my panties under my jeans or skirt and then cross the street. I think puberty kicked in early for me because I already had the tingling sensation in my vagina and damn it felt great ! I was a latch key kid so I never worried about my parents being home.           I would get to the front of my house and stand like I am checking the mailbox and see if there was any poop left in me. Sometimes I would let out a little pee. I would then go in my backyard and climb into my tree house and do what a girls gotta do. I did this for about a year, and noticed my panties were becoming stained. I couldn't get away with that to much with my mom so I would spend allowance on new panties. Let me tell you panties were expensive for an eleven year old girl. I did my own laundry and always threw out the garbage, so questions were never asked by my parents. By age twelve I did baby sitting for at least twenty families on my block, and hence I had a paradise of diapers heaven.        I fell in love with diapers so fast, it made my head spin. Now I can pee and poop myself and walk around like nothing happened. I would go to the candy store and poop my diapers, and if anyone asked I'd say I farted, meanwhile I was enjoying a good orgasm and poop at the same time. I really feel bad for those of you that can't be as free as I can be. Some have spouses or boyfriends & girlfriends that would disown them if they found out. I was in that situation for almost thirty years. My husband never was into my fetish, but what can I say, I survived. Now I am a stronger freer woman and I do what I want, when I want. Love you all here and peace be with you all !

Evahasgone2 27.2.jpg

• Like 5

I started pooping my pants about the age of 15. It was the time I hit puberty and I got those messy but pleasant wet dreams of doing it. I never regretted the first time I got to go in my pants. Of course there was many times I used TP and such in my pants as getting caught would mean getting shamed, downgraded, made to feel bad and also watched. I'm sure my parents wouldn't understand the sexual need for such a thing vs someone being lazy. And either is private.  I'd come home after school and get the urge. I knew I had an hour or so before my mom got off from work, so had some time to enjoy hopefully a nice large messy poop. I've enjoyed many fun ways to have my accidents. Sometimes sitting on the potty with my undies on or being the naughty toddler that stands beside the potty and loads his undies. Most often now days I like the direct approach of just relaxing on my knees, waiting for the next big urge and letting it go. I now live alone so getting caught is totally non existent. Now in my late 40s, my love for pooping in my pants is as strong as ever. And I can shop on ebay for all the underwear, diapers and pullups I can buy so I can be extra naughty and soil a new pair of undies with joy. I do like to go in diapers too now and then. However I just don't get the specific enjoyment of being extra naughty as going in a pair of briefs. The nice thing about this fetish I guess is I don't get in trouble with women like many guys do. However the down side of being an underwear pooper lover is that I know if friends knew I did this stuff I would be banned and shunned as some kind of crazy mixed up filthy person. However I do not get into the smearing all over and yucky things. I just like the pants mess and orgy, then get cleaned up. I even built me a special potty chair that allows me to put anything from diapers to underwear fully adjustable in a specially made frame so I can sit on a toilet seat and poopy into underwear or anything naughty. And is made so if i so desire, I lift off the seat and can then sit persay over the diaper and easily put it on and get my bottom all messy.

• Like 1
I started pooping my pants about the age of 15. It was the time I hit puberty and I got those messy but pleasant wet dreams of doing it. I never regretted the first time I got to go in my pants. Of course there was many times I used TP and such in my pants as getting caught would mean getting shamed, downgraded, made to feel bad and also watched. I'm sure my parents wouldn't understand the sexual need for such a thing vs someone being lazy. And either is private.  I'd come home after school and get the urge. I knew I had an hour or so before my mom got off from work, so had some time to enjoy hopefully a nice large messy poop. I've enjoyed many fun ways to have my accidents. Sometimes sitting on the potty with my undies on or being the naughty toddler that stands beside the potty and loads his undies. Most often now days I like the direct approach of just relaxing on my knees, waiting for the next big urge and letting it go. I now live alone so getting caught is totally non existent. Now in my late 40s, my love for pooping in my pants is as strong as ever. And I can shop on ebay for all the underwear, diapers and pullups I can buy so I can be extra naughty and soil a new pair of undies with joy. I do like to go in diapers too now and then. However I just don't get the specific enjoyment of being extra naughty as going in a pair of briefs. The nice thing about this fetish I guess is I don't get in trouble with women like many guys do. However the down side of being an underwear pooper lover is that I know if friends knew I did this stuff I would be banned and shunned as some kind of crazy mixed up filthy person. However I do not get into the smearing all over and yucky things. I just like the pants mess and orgy, then get cleaned up. I even built me a special potty chair that allows me to put anything from diapers to underwear fully adjustable in a specially made frame so I can sit on a toilet seat and poopy into underwear or anything naughty. And is made so if i so desire, I lift off the seat and can then sit persay over the diaper and easily put it on and get my bottom all messy.

Pretty similar to how I got started...But I started younger, around 7, and my mom knew every time I pooped. It was a naughty toddler kind of feeling for me too. I started again at age 13 or 14 and hid it. And that’s when it became more sexual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I love to poop in my diaper. I have been doing it for about 3 years now, I just turned 23. I usually do a small water enema to make the process flow easier, but occasionally I like to use a suppository and go for a walk in the park. There is NOTHING like the feeling of walking and enjoying nature, then all the sudden your bowels just explode into a stinky, warm, squishy mess that you can't control at all. The feeling I get from doing this is so erotic it excites me just thinking about it. Most of the time I just stay at home though, I'm sitting on my knees in my room right now leaned against my bed with a full messy diapy. I love it<3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I was in my 20s, I really liked messing my underwear. Only problem was when I'd pee, it would run down my leg. 

I thought to myself why not put on a pair of briefs under my diaper? So that's what I did this evening. Briefs are tight and hold everythiing right where I want it. The diaper and plastic pants prevent leaks. Glorious. It's like having your own pull-up under your diaper; pretty easy to clean out, too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Definitely me. I think that’s how the whole thing started, like many people I was potty trained by 2-3, I never had accidents never wet the bed. But somewhere around 5 or 6 I wanted to poop my pants on purpose. Kids I used to play with & go to primary school with had a brother who didn’t go to school for some reason. One day they told me it’s because he poops his pants. So playing toys with him one day he stops sits up & poops his pants & then sits back down & keeps playing. He started to cry cause he said he felt embarrassed so I said now you don’t have to be & pooped my pants in front of him, we’ve both down it now. My god it felt so good just to poop my pants like that with out worrying about my mom catching me. After about half an hour his mom came in & asked James if he had an accident he said yes but so has mick, she looked at me & I just nodded, she smiled took me by the hand to the bathroom, showered me, washed & dried my clothes she asked me if it was an accident & I said no it was on purpose so James didn’t feel so bad. She asked me if I would do that again when we played & said I would. & so began my pooping/messing my pants. His mom would give me a pair of James underwear & pants to wear when I came over so I didn’t have to mess up my clothes, sometime she would put us in diapers & we would just play with our He-Man, Voltron, & transformers toys in nothing but a T-Shirt & diaper, that’s when I started to wet as well when we were diapered. This went on till I was about 7 maybe 8 & they moved away to Queensland & then started the sneaky phase, toilet paper stuffed in under pants then pooping in that flushing it & quickly showering. Until my mid teens when I started working part time &  the folks would go away & leave us more often I started buying Huggies Drynites for 15 year olds my god they were good & fit my slim frame perfectly. I still craved for those old style plastic diapers  but thought they were no longer made. I also thought I was the only possible one in the world that liked doing this, apart from my friend when I was little. Then I found DPF website & finally had a name for myself a Diaper Lover. In my 40s now still love to wear & use diapers specially Crinklz & still love to just mess my pants as well. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

CrinklezDownUnder,

Did you ever poo your pants before your friend did while playing, or did you always wait for him to go in his first? And if so, were you ever the only one who pooed themselves?

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy it, although I haven't actually done it that much in the last few years. It'll come back round though, these things act in waves for myself.

The first time I did it in purpose I was 12 approaching 13. I'd thought about it for a couple of years and thinking about my old memories of it (accidentally), and the desire to experiment kept getting stronger as the fact I had a kink for this sort of thing set in. Eventually I did it one day when I had a rare, very short window of having the house to myself and pooped myself while stood in the bathroom.

I wanted to do it more but at first was really anxious about getting caught so the opportunities were few. I learnt I could do it with the bathroom door closed, but found it too nerve-wracking, particularly after once having to respond to a question shouted from a parent arriving home downstairs whilst I was still in the toilet having just done my thing. Of course, there was zero risk of being caught here but I was generally nervous and that was too much. By the time I was the tail end of 13 I got some more freedom and my parents were more comfortable leaving me at home for periods, so I started doing it more. Thankfully for myself at the time I had consistently very firm bowel movements which were relatively super easy for clean-up afterwards, so even though my main kink remained with the pee side I actually ended up pants pooping more as logistically it was easier. I did the classic 'toilet paper in pants' thing for a bit but realised it was so rarely necessary I just stopped!
It hit a height around 14-16 when I got more regular free item after school, and I'd do it in my room or in different bits of the house and trying different positions / playacting fantasies in my head. I also got oddly bold for my teen self who was normally anxious as anything - I passed through a quiet area near my house consisting of a few wild fields surrounded by the surrounding residential bits, used for dogwalkers mainly. When I was 14/15, after one strangely out of character moment I got into filling my pants while walking through this area, confident as it was quiet and anyone that was there was very spaced out. This was only a short period though as a slightly mistimed understanding of my parents schedule led to them arriving home 30 seconds - minute after myself enjoying summers day filling my pants on the last quiet leg of the journey home. It spooked me so much I only ever did it one other time there late in the evening when I was 17/18. Then going to University when I was 18 reinvigorated me as I had a private bedroom with a tiny ensuite toilet, and sometimes getting home after stressful classes and filling my pants was very cathartic.

These days pants pooping is something I enjoy once in a while at home. It always feels like such an amazing sensation as it happens and if I'm wanting to be in little space it completely works and is a powerful regressor. However, I dislike the clean-up enough that I simply don't indulge much.

• Like 1

Puppyz

No I would go whenever I felt the urge, before, after, same time. Didn’t matter. I think his mum knew that we enjoyed it so she would let us sit in a messy diaper or pants for at least 10-15 mins. If we were in diapers she would let us pee them until they were really sagging. Sleep overs were the best.

• Like 1