LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who likes pooping in their underwear?

I love pooing my pants but they need cleaning immediately whereas I love sleeping in a pooey nappy

• Like 2

yesterday I had to nip out house on way I could feel I need to go for a poo ,as I know nobody at home I just let go in my pants its was nice wet and soft I just love the feeling as sat down rub it around before clean my self up.

• Like 1

If my underware had leg guards, or was tight around my legs, and I could throw them away after then I'd likely do it, but none of this is how it is, os il stick with pooping in diapers and the potty now

I haven't pooped in my undies in a long time. Like everyone else, I pooped in them before I could get diapers. I had some old underwear that I saved. I'd put them on n poop in them when nobody else was home then wash them. A real hassle.

This makes me want to try it again.It would be great to poop my pants, wear it for a while

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer to go in diapers, mostly for the sake of clean up - washing shitty underpants in the sink, quite frankly, sucks - but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. My bowel control has never been great (I've

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I am an incontinent person and do not get the potty message anymore...I poop in my diapers at least twice a day now,sometimes even more then that..but back before my accident,and diapers came to be in my world..I did a few times fill my boxers that I was wearing in both in elementary school as well as high school and most times in elementary school it was during recess playing with the other kids on the playground and I did it because I wanted to recall what it was like to do that when I was a baby and fill my diapers freely even while in front of other kids that I was playing with and sometimes was even caught doing it but no one ever said nothing to me and when I did it the two or three times in high school I was always away from any crowd..then when I came home from school.. mom right away knew that I had pooped my pants..my mother always seemed to know what I did or she found out very quickly..and would always tell me that even when I was a baby/toddler I liked being in a messy or wet diaper and that I would always fight a bit while getting changed..(never winning of course)..so even back then when I was caught by her..it was no surprise,I was just told to go shower and change..but now diapers and baby pants are the normal wear for me in my life and I am happy in them even when I realize I am filling them while around others..but this now is never done on purpose..as most all the times I do not at all know that I am doing it now..unless I check..or someone else points that out to me..and I will go home and change and shower right away when I find out if possible..but if I am very involved in something at that time,I have the patience to wait,but one thing is for sure...I am not one who will go and stand by someone just to get a reaction to my messy pants..that to me is rude and just not me at all... and it never will be..

take care

As with a few others here, I started by wetting and pooping in my pants. Well, to be honest, it was actually in my little sister's panties! It wasn't until my mid-40s that diapers came in to the picture at all. Even then, the purpose of the diapers was simply to allow me the new experience of being wet in public without it becoming common knowledge!

So, even today, it is rare that I actually poo in a diaper. I use my panties (which, of course, are no longer my sister's!)

Oh hell yes! I love crapping my bikini panties. I am back after a purge cycle. Diapers were fun for wetting, but I have roommates now. I do enjoy the naughtiness and humiliation of doing something that only young children do. I also enjoy the cleanup process, the smell of poop and soap mixing, smells very babyish to me.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...