LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who likes pooping in their underwear?

I sometimes elect to go in my diaper when I’m wearing. Personally, I don’t actively try to poop in my underwear, however having IBS, sometimes it’s out of my control. 

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately, not everyone views "panty/undy pooping" the same way some of us do.  I got a friend I wish I could get interested but without reveling my little life long secret, he has made it clear he has no interest. I found it funny how he would talk to me about his' pooping activities in details but he isn't interested in messing with it. A person can kinda ask questions without telling them "I love pooping my pants". There are also some of us that do not wish anyone else to be involved with us or private with it. That is the way I am.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly, I do enjoy doing a soft poopie in my undies from time to time, although I wear diapers pretty much 24/7. I must admit that I rather like that naughty "little boy" feeling of doing a poopie in my undies which I suppose comes from how much I still enjoy wetting my undies. Considering that I do not waste anytime cleaning my poopie undies I maintain a nice little stash of very cheap undies for those naughty times. Whether at the computer, relaxing in front of the TV, or playing on my Xbox, when I am in that "little boy" mood and relaxed I quite savor the sensation of feeling my soft warm poopie filling not only the back of my undies but also the front until I am completely all messy inside and even leaking. Of course I always wear one of my cheaper plastic panties for such moments. It truly is a most enjoyable and arousing moment of poopie pleasure.:biker_h4h: 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wetnmessydiapers said:

Just bought some super cute little girl panties at Wal-Mart and put them on as soon as I got home and promptly pooped in them. Now I'm enjoying the mess while drinking a bottle of chocolate milk

That’s too cute!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, but I prefer a diaper because it feels more baby-like and it allows me to stay in it for a while without staining furniture etc.

Some of my earliest memories are from when I was 5 years old and pooped/pissed my pants on a few occasions when I went out to "play" in the forest.  I remember it feeling soooooo good and naughty. Afterwards I told my mom that they were "accidents", but even then I knew that she didn't buy it... I just couldn't stop myself.  I don't recollect doing it again after that until puberty hit so I must have been reprimanded or embarrassed so much that I repressed those feelings and stopped doing it.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Definitely ... any type of underwear or swimwear that has got old and isn't going to be used for its normal purpose. One of the best feelings I've found is letting go in tights, which hug your skin but stretch very easily. Has the added advantage of being a bit see-through.

The only time I poop in my underwear is when I have an unexpected IBS diarrhea flare up and am completely caught off guard without a diaper on. Normally this will only happen at home because anytime I leave home, I am diapered because of partial bladder and bowel incontinence along with an occasional IBS flare up. I hate it when I have an accident at home if I am not diapered because it ruins a good pair of underwear. When I have a messing accident in my diaper, I don't care because it doesn't ruin anything and it is properly contained in my diaper.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I love pooping my underwear in addition to diapers, I was into pants messing long before diapers

Exactly the same for me. I was in diapers as a kid for a long time because I was late to potty train. I pooped in my underwear many times after that. Mom always threatened to put me back in diapers but never did. I can remember pooping in my pants at age 9 or 10. When I was about 12, I got curious again and started wetting the bed again. A couple days later I pooped my underwear on a long car trip. I wear diapers now but still enjoy going in my underwear too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer underpants!

To prevent leaks, I sew the access hole in the front shut, and add elastic to the leg bands.

Just rinse out in the shower and wash later.

Now if I could just figure out how to keep the waist band in the back sealed...

On 12/10/2017 at 1:56 AM, PP Rebel said:

Like a lot of other people here I me a lot more 1st started doing it in my pants when I was about 15 & 16. it was the age when my folks were leaving me home alone for sufficiently long periods. I used regular briefs & also sometimes a pair of tights. I'd had a big interest in other children's toilet accidents for as long as I could remember but it was always forbidden. I only had conscious memories of odd episodes of diarrhea & sickness never big firm loads. I couldn't believe how good it felt & how sexually aroused it made me. Still doing it now but there have been long intervals of time, some lasting years, in between when it didn't seem to interest me. Recently I've enjoyed using incontinence briefs made of a 2 ply cotton material with a plastic lining because regular pants didn't seem to contain it as well as they used to. I've also got a transparent pair of plastic pants which are fun to see through but not good to wear for prolonged periods without something more regular underneath. I don't think I would have had the courage to go into a shop & buy these in the past but the internet makes it easier. 

Bringing my story up to date over the last 18 months I've started experimenting with nappies & become a lot more diaper orientated.  I now invariable use diapers or my purpose made incontinence pants rather than regular underwear.
I find it exciting to put them on in the knowledge that they are designed for messing & that's what I plan to do in them. The incontinence pants aren't so bulky so I can wear them out & about like regular underwear before use with a low risk of being found out.
With diapers, particularly disposables, there's the added freedom of being to able to pee as well poop in them in the knowledge its secure & feel good & warm & weighty wearing them for sometime afterwards. Also I get a big thrill at being able to open up a diapers to see what I've done in them in the mirror. Not having to pull them down & step out of them makes the clean up easier as well.

I don't like pooping in my underwear. Aside from 2-4 sharts, I have never done it. Diapers are a different story. I love pooping in diapers. Actually, I have been in diapers since 2007 24/7. In that time my urinary incontinence expanded into fecal incontinence (nerve damage). Diapers are meant for peeing and pooping. It's perfect. Lately, in my quest for radical acceptance, I have banned toilets for anything except flushing bugs in my house. I could make the toilet for pooping probably 60% of the time if I wanted. I'd rather just own it that I am a potty training failure. There is something pleasing about accepting my inability to do what normal people do. I will never regain urinary control due to sphincterotomies, but I could hold on to my fecal control. I just don't want to. Kind of an all or nothing perspective.