LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who likes pooping in their underwear?

• 1 month later...

Ok, did it right this time. Monster, water, an absorbant seat cover, and magnesium citrate. I had no diaper on and I waited for the inevitable. first I had to pee so I started letting go a little at a time. I loved watching the wet spot in my pants grow. Then the magnesium citrate kicked in, now mind you I hadn't pooped in about 3 days so I knew this was going to be alot. It did not disappoint, I was seated and it filled all the way up the back of my pants like I had just inflated them.since I was on a protective cover, I sat there and enjoyed the feeling. then round 2 hit, since the back was full, I leaned back and pushed which filled up the front and started leaking out down legs of the jeans. Had to pee again so pee I did. These were heavy cotton boxer briefs that had no opening in the front. The pee made the poop run out the sides of the underwear and down the legs of the jeans. I was a bit shaken up and I can't figure out what about this appeals to me but I called it quits, washed up and put on a dry24 / 7 which I promptly filled up to almost leaking within a half hour.

• 3 months later...

While I use my diaper like a diaper should be used, I must admit that I do enjoy wetting and pooping my undies at the same time. I have 6 pairs of cotton tighties and boxer briefs just for this purpose. It gives me such a lovely sense of being a very naughty nice little boy messing like that, especially when I caress and massage things so that I can be all messy feeling everywhere inside those tighties or boxer briefs. Of course this stimulates me further, and well, time to play must happen!

Clean up of course is a bit more demanding than using a disposable but I just add that to my normal poopie clean up in the shower where I thoroughly rinse them out, hang them later outside to dry, and then pop them into the laundry at a later date.

• Like 1
On 5/22/2016 at 8:22 AM, deewet said:

I do like to wear full brief cotton panties under my disposable diaper when I plan a poopie accident.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

For me, pooping in my underwear brings back the ultimate little boy memories! I did it from the time I was about 4 until about age 9. I was a nightly bedwetter and that was completely out of my control but pooping in my underwear was a conscious decision. I did it with my mom and at my sitters but mostly at grandmas because I loved the attention and how she would treat me. I had the urge to try it again when I was 12 or 13 and have ever since. About 6 years ago, I became diaper curious and now I use both diapers and underwear, depending on my mood.

• Like 1

I saw this post and immediately got excited to try it. I had a pair of underwear that was old and worn out, so I gave them a nice send off! I slipped them on, did the toddler squat, and let the poop come out. It felt great!

• 3 weeks later...

There is something very stimulating about ruining a pair of briefs. When I was a boy I remember crapping my pants quite a few times. Im perfectly fine now but I consistently used to crap my pants about 2 or 3 times a month. Briefs was a savior because it's basicl

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I like to push into my panty or boxer, (I prefer panty and woman panty.

I began, I think at 15-16 yo when my parents were not here. and now I continue, I love to poo inside and squish it a bit.

sometimes my wife give me her poo and I put it into my panty or diaper, and I push too. what a huge mess.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 31/07/2017 at 10:34 AM, crab19 said:

I like to push into my panty or boxer, (I prefer panty and woman panty.

I began, I think at 15-16 yo when my parents were not here. and now I continue, I love to poo inside and squish it a bit.

sometimes my wife give me her poo and I put it into my panty or diaper, and I push too. what a huge mess.

Same for me.

• 1 month later...

Like a lot of other people here I 1st started doing it in my pants when I was about 15 & 16. it was the age when my folks were leaving me home alone for sufficiently long periods. I used regular briefs & also sometimes a pair of tights. I'd had a big interest in other children's toilet accidents for as long as I could remember but it was always forbidden. I only had conscious memories of odd episodes of diarrhea & sickness never big firm loads. I couldn't believe how good it felt & how sexually aroused it made me. Still doing it now but there have been long intervals of time, some lasting years, in between when it didn't seem to interest me. Recently I've enjoyed using incontinence briefs made of a 2 ply cotton material with a plastic lining because regular pants didn't seem to contain it as well as they used to. I've also got a transparent pair of plastic pants which are fun to see through but not good to wear for prolonged periods without something more regular underneath. I don't think I would have had the courage to go into a shop & buy these in the past but the internet makes it easier. 

Back when I wore underwear I would poop in then at least once a month as a young adult. As a child I would poop my underwear almost daily in hopes that my parents would put me back in diapers but no such luck.