LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought I met an awesome guy, but it didn't really go anywhere. I am kinda depressed.

So I talked to a guy from okcupid. It seemed to go really promising. He turned out to be into bdsm and diapers, plus he liked all the same music, he's really cute, 96% similarity on hundreds of questions on the website. So he gives me his phone number and I start texting him. It seems to be going okay for a couple days, but then 2 days ago there wasn't really much talk. He just messaged me a few times, seemed distracted and not too concerned with talking. Yesterday there was no messages or whatever. Just kind of bummed out, I wish that we could have messaged somewhere else besides text message. If he messages me again, I will ask him for his skype because I can't do the text message thing :(

Hang in there....I discovered a long time ago that the 'right' person generally comes around when you least expect it, not when you are looking for them.

• Like 2

You might want to consider telling him how you feel. If he cares he will tell you and you two might be able to make it work, if he doesn't then you know he wasn't right and can move on.

What do you mean tell him my feelings? What would be appropriate? I was thinking of just telling him that I think he's really cool, I was wondering if there was anything wrong, because it seems like you lost interest or something. I dunno I probably wouldn't jump to conclusions of saying stuff like "lost interest", but I will probably want to say something.

So I talked to a guy from okcupid. It seemed to go really promising. He turned out to be into bdsm and diapers, plus he liked all the same music, he's really cute, 96% similarity on hundreds of questions on the website. So he gives me his phone number and I start texting him. It seems to be going okay for a couple days, but then 2 days ago there wasn't really much talk. He just messaged me a few times, seemed distracted and not too concerned with talking. Yesterday there was no messages or whatever. Just kind of bummed out, I wish that we..............:(

• Like 1

That's one of the biggest drawbacks with online dating. If you can't find someone close to you then you're only going to be trying to make a long distant relationships work. I'm my experience, the longer you're apart the less of a change there is to make it work unless you have some sort of plan to be close to them in the future.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hang in there I also met my boyfriend, friend, confidant and lover on OK Cupid when least expecting too. He's vanilla and wasn't into diapers etc but we are learning to love share and understand each other and whilst it will take time I think we will be together through thick and thin

• 2 weeks later...

Online dating is the only way to go, especially looking for something specific like a Gay DL. When you are young rejection, and being patient for the next person to come along is hard. Its something that gets easier the older you get. Fear not, others will come along, you'll have a lot of fun and some day when you least expect it "The One" will show up. Be patient, move on and dont read too much into your failed relationships.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2016 at 7:49 AM, Bettypooh said:

I extracted this not to twist your words but to show you something ;) You cannot fall in love with someone you haven't met and hung out with. You can be infatuated with what you think they will be like but that image you created is almost never what the person is like in reality :( The sooner you understand this the sooner you'll actually be able to find someone who is right for you.

The internet or TXT'ing can open doors to possibilities but that's as far as it can go; real love goes far deeper than this and it's success is dependent on what somebody is really like, not what you think they are like or what they say they are like.

Bettypooh

True. I'm still single too, sadly.