LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dependeco vs Leakmaster AIO

I just bought a Dependeco AIO diaper cover off of ebay to wear over my disposable diapers but I want to try a cloth AIO diaper. Looking at Dependeco flannel AIO

The Dependeco diaper that you linked to is not an All in One, just so you know. I use and love the PUL AIO's. I usually get them in a solid color, but do have a couple of print ones as well. I have not tried the Leak Master, but I can tell you from reading the description that it will be much thicker than the Dependeco. My experience with the Dependeco is that

So the AIO is All In One, meaning you have your absorbent layer, your leak proof layer, and your fastening method All In One. Monika makes 3 different types of AIO diapers, there are the PUL, which has the polyurethane laminate as the outer most leak proof layer. There are also cotton and flannel AIO, that have a layer of either cotton or flannel over the PUL layer on the outside. This allows her to offer more prints, because the selection of printed PUL is limited. The flannel diapers do not have a leak proof layer, they are just the absorbent layer and the fastening method (velcro). You will need to use a leak proof layer of plastic, rubber, or PUL pants over these. I hope this answers your question.