LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A poll about discretion...

MixerOp

Discretion   

334 members have voted

1. 1. Who all have you told about your diaper lifestyle/ AB lifestyle?

• Parents
    • Siblings
    • Spouse
    • Current Love Interests
    • Past Love Interests
    • Any Children You Might Have
    • Any Platonic Female Friends
    • Any Platonic Male Friends
    • Any Coworkers
    • Any Classmates
    • Someone Else
    • Complete Strangers
  2. 2. How do you feel about those people knowing?

• I'm Free - I feel liberated not holding back the secrets.
    • So so - I'm okay with some of the people knowing, but some of the people I shouldn't have let know.
    • Mortified - I told a person or a few people and wished to heaven I hadn't said anything to anyone.
    • Secret - Outside of this group of people, nobody in my life knows, and I'm keeping that way, for now.

For me, diapers are a personal thing. So far, only one friend knows about my diapers- and he's an online friend I met here, but we chat on skype. Anyone in my off-line life is clueless to my choice of underwear, and that's the way I like it and intend to keep it.

The only person/people who should ever know you wear nappies is your partner, unless there is an incontinence element in which case others are will probably know too.

My mum found out due to my own carelessness but it didn't really change anything but I do regret her knowing and cringe pretty hard thinking about that whole thing.

• Like 1

I have never told anyone about wetting or diapers. I have had a incontinence problem all my life. But now that I'm an adult, everyone assumed it's over. So I've held this secret for more than 30 years

For me, diapers are an ingrained part of who I am. I do not see wearing diapers as purely being sexual or a fetish at all. I strongly believe that if you're close to someone and want that person to like you, then they also have every right and need to know the full you- diapers and all.

My mom and older sister know that I wear diapers but it was only due to my own carelessness that they found my stash and I knew it would be bad and boy was it bad.

For me, diapers are an ingrained part of who I am. I do not see wearing diapers as purely being sexual or a fetish at all. I strongly believe that if you're close to someone and want that person to like you, then they also have every right and need to know the full you- diapers and all.

Hence the reason why I advocate telling people that are close to you or live with you. You tell them on your own terms and direct the conversation towards reality instead of letting that person come to their own wild conclusions. Lesson learned.

*shakes my head* brian brian brian my mom would have come to that conclusion no matter how much information I had or how ready I was.

After my wife passed away in 2012, I came out to all of my friends and family. My life became an open book to all of them. I couldn't hide all of my stuff and I didn't want to. My wife and I were very happy living the Mommy/Boy dynamic and balanced it well with our vanilla life. But, most of them would be helping me to move or just spending time at my house during that transition. I figured it was just easier to come out to the whole group at once. Out of about 10 people, not one of them even batted an eye. There were a few questions but I talked to them and let them know what being an AB/DL was all about. I also let them know that I had no desire to change this part of me, it's who I am and who I intend to be. It is what makes me happy, and I believe to this day that my wife would want me to be happy above everything else. And yes i feel free.

I have since met a wonderful new woman who loves me with all of her heart and I have fallen in love with her as well. And I would never hide this part of myself from her. That would essentially be lying to her, and keeping a part of myself from her. She has become my Mommy and we are living a very happy life together.

I cannot speak for anyone else but I have found great solace in being open with those close to me. As for someone else finding out, what are you gonna do? Tell my Mom? Go ahead...I dare ya.

I follow the 50 mile rule.

Anyplace over 50 miles from home i could care less if someone found out.

nude beaches, hot springs. i am wearing a diaper for underwear.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't willingly told anyone, but I'm fairly certain my old roommate might have discovered what was going on. I was wearing one day and had some supplies laying out as I was taking a nap. He bought a new phone, was excited, and burst into my room without warning. I instantly woke up, scolded him, and he left immediately apologizing.

A few days later he made a comment in the living room while we were playing video games. He was engaging in some friendly trash talk, and made a comment like "guess you have to have your mom buy more diapers for you." It was so quick, I double-taked and looked at him saying, "What?" He looked at me and said, "What?" back in response, and there was a single second there that we just stared at each other, which felt like several minutes. Just something in his eye told me he wasn't just trash talking and was referencing something he saw. Nothing ever came of it, and he never brought anything up like that again. I was tempted to ask him later about the comment, but figured that would only be a bad idea, exposing my secret.

Since then I was always sure to lock my door.