LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good, inexpensive diapers

Most drug stores have a line of diapers with the stores name on them, they are all pretty much the same diaper whichever store you choose.

Years ago CVS had a nice plastic covered diapers but over the years they switched to the cloth like cover.

All of them are OK what you can do to make them better is add a male guard to the padding already in the diaper.

You can buy a large pack of guards for not much money all you need to do with those is slit the back of them then stick them in the diaper.

What you will be doing is wetting into the guard when the guard fills it flows out into the diaper this gives you a longer lasting diaper for not much money.

Add a pair of plastic pants and enjoy, you don't need plastic pants but it just makes them better.

Around home I wear cheap pull-ups for the same reason ;) I usually get these at huge discounts from Craigslist sellers; last score was 43 bags (IIRC) which are about gone so I'm looking for more. When that fails me it's either store-brands or Depends :whistling:

Bettypooh

Eh if I really wanted to I could go to a Walgreens if I was not a pussy and get some depends or store brand at a discount since I have worked at Walgreens for 18 years.

I couldn't go to a store to buy some. Especially where I live. I see people I know semi often when shopping. Online ordering is fine. I ordered some total dry plus along with a M/L bianco sample pack from Bambino. That was before asking the question. How do the ATNs compare to those? I noticed they are similar in price when comparing prices between Bambino's website and Amazon. If they are very close, I'll continue getting the total dry plus. I'd rather support Bambino.