LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does your partner feel about your bedwetting?

stevewet

1 hour ago, WetWolf said:

My last partner was very supportive of my bedwetting and it was her that suggested that I wear a nappy to bed every night. She also got me a washable bed pad just in case of them leaking as we didn't know a lot about adults wearing nappies. Our only concern was that the children to her previous partner would find out but we kept it from them for over 7 years. She would sometimes change me but I told her that when she did I didn't want to her to treat me like a baby as I wasn't one and my intention wasn't

• Like 1

My girlfriend has always been accepting of my need for diapers but there's a big difference between being ok with it and being comfortable and confident with it. For a long time I was very self conscious around her when it came to diapers and bed wetting. Now it's completely normal for both of us, we talk about it when it comes up and she sometimes helps me change.

• Like 1

I wish I had a partner to sleep with but I don't and haven't had a regular partner for over a decade. I wonder how many others on here are in the same boat and whether its due to wetting or related issues? For me I just chalk it up to age but that's probably an oversimplification.

• 1 month later...
On 03/05/2017 at 11:17 AM, deewet said:

Wow Stevewet, you choose well!

I did. She is one in a million. Five years on and most nights soaking wet and she never complains.

My boyfriend and I started dating back when I only wet a couple nights per month. For the first few months, I was able to make some bullshit excuses, like "Oh I can only get a good night's sleep if I'm alone in bed", but eventually I gave it up and started playing the risky game of waiting for him to fall asleep so I could go to the restroom one last time, then praying it'd be a dry night. The first time I did wet in bed with him, we had both drank a ton the night before, so he assumed it was a fluke and laughed it off once I cleaned everything up.

When it became apparent that it wasn't a one-time thing, I leveled with him and opened up about my medical history. He was super comforting about the whole thing, and even put a cover on his mattress whenever I'd spend the night. I offered to wear protection, and his opinion was basically that if it keeps us both dry and doesn't interfere with cuddling, it's a valid choice. I'll admit, he did laugh a bit when he first saw that an Abena M4 was what I meant by "protection", but he knew I felt vulnerable about the whole thing, and promised me that it wasn't an issue at all.

Now, fast-forward to where I'm wet practically every night and my daytime issues are in full force, and he's not fazed by it in the least. He does gripe

• Like 1

My wife of 20 years is completely understanding and supportive. I grew up a bedwetter and wet nightly until about age 13. Although I didn't wet every night, I still continued to have accidents after that. I did not tell my wife before we were married and tried everything I could to stop wetting the bed. Of course it eventually happened and I soaked the bed. I ended up telling her about my problem and she was 100% supportive. As my wetting became more frequent she suggested that I wear protection to bed which I have for years now. I currently wet 4-5 nights a week and am happy sleeping in a diaper!

On 2017-06-29 at 3:14 PM, Dougie1970 said:

My wife of 20 years is completely understanding and supportive. I grew up a bedwetter and wet nightly until about age 13. Although I didn't wet every night, I still continued to have accidents after that. I did not tell my wife before we were married and tried everything I could to stop wetting the bed. Of course it eventually happened and I soaked the bed. I ended up telling her about my problem and she was 100% supportive. As my wetting became more frequent she suggested that I wear protection to bed which I have for years now. I currently wet 4-5 nights a week and am happy sleeping in a diaper!

Well your lucky. Wearing protection seems like a good compromise. Years ago when I was in a relationship I was relegated to a little cot beside the window due to my wetting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife is very supportive. She doesn't complain about my wetting. I have little to no bladder control. I wear protection 24/7/365 so I really don't wet the bed but I do wake up wet every morning. My wife has bought me onesies and pull on cloth diapers as well as many packs of disposable diapers over the years. I get rashes from wearing disposables for extended periods and she has helped me to get rid of the rashes. She has diapered me a few times like when I was very ill as well as after a surgery. I wash my own diapers as I mostly wear cloth diapers and plastic pants. I am truly blessed to have a great partner. She's my best friend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

My wife was up set that I wet at 1st.But got over it fast.She died in Jan of 2016.I got fixed up with A lady that wets in March of 2016 .we were just friends at 1st then both my adult Daughters said it was ok to do more if we wanted so she is ok I wet she dose too

My husband is very supportive although he has said he would prefer me to wear a diaper to bed so that he doesn’t get wet. I don’t mind wearing a diaper to bed because I love the feel of them so it’s a win win for the both is us

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I do have a female friend that I sleep with a lot. We slept together before I was in diapers. But now I need diapers of a night she has been very accepting of this. She does my diapering for me when she is over, and plus she does keep me in diapers during the day when we are together.

I have met a new partner this year who has been very accepting of my need to wear at night again. It is not every night that I wet but it's often enough that I feel so much safer wearing to be most nights. She is also accepting of my liking the diapers too and is the most generous partner I've ever had with asking questions and just generally trying to make me not feel ashamed for having to wear diapers again. I found my ex-wife and other partners tolerated it but didn't really accept it on any level and that was always extremely hard for me.

My wife has been really supportive since I started wetting the bed. And she's gotten really comfortable with me wearing diapers to keep the bed dry. She's no longer put off when I wake up soaked and start grinding my soggy diaper against her luscious booty either. (Can't help it, it feels amazing). She still won't engage in sexy times if I'm wearing, but the other day she squeezed the front of my squishy diaper and felt my boner poking through. She said go take that thing of and get back here to bed. Months ago if I was diapered especially in a wet one , id have no shot at getting any lovin. 

She's been awesome, I'm so lucky!