LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How does your partner feel about your bedwetting?

stevewet

Just wondered if you wet the bed and are married or in a long term relationship how does your other half feel about your bedwetting. My wife doesn't care at all. She still sleeps with me and as long as I don't wet her she says why worry.

My Wife. Has been 100% supportive of my OAB issue, I have been wearing 24/7 for 8 months and I do pee at night while sleeping. We have a full mattress protectors as well as I sleep on a pad. This way if I leak all I do is grab the pad that's only on my side of the bed go change and come back to bed and put down a clean reusable pad. My wife rarely wakes up when I have an issue.

My wife is completely understanding about it. She doesn't like it when I wet her side of the bed though, so I use extra thick diapers with a baby diaper booster. In addition, I also use a washable bed pad. With this system I hardly ever have leaks, and what does get through is caught by the bed pad.

• 2 weeks later...

My first post!

A couple of months ago I started bedwetting for the first time ever at age 21, and I am very glad my gf (for 5 years) was there for me. I can't recall having any continence issues beforehand, but I've always felt like I had somewhat of a small bladder. I have yet to figure out the cause of the accidents. Anyway,

My wife is somewhat supportive, though she hates the smell of wet diaper, nor does she want to take part of it, other than washing the wet sheets if I had a leak.

She accepts my diapers and that I wear though she cannot understand why someone would wear such garments.

• 1 month later...

My wife is supporting me, and does not get mad, if the bed get's wet stains, so when it all started she offered to go buy pull-ups for me, however they didn't work, and she told me that the farmatist had told her, that if pull-ups didn't work I had to use genuine diapers which I have used ever since, however as others have posted I think she fear that eventually I'll need diapers 24/7, although I wear them almost 24/7 now, I don't use them 24/7, I wear them for security and for situations where I cannot make it to the toilet.

My wife is supporting me, and does not get mad, if the bed get's wet stains, so when it all started she offered to go buy pull-ups for me, however they didn't work, and she told me that the farmatist had told her, that if pull-ups didn't work I had to use genuine diapers which I have used ever since, however as others have posted I think she fear that eventually I'll need diapers 24/7, although I wear them almost 24/7 now, I don't use them 24/7, I wear them for security and for situations where I cannot make it to the toilet.

It's great your wife is supportive, but her fears may be warranted. Have you discussed your wetting with a urologist? Trust me when I say it's great when you can choose to wear a diaper, but can be a real pain when it's forced onto you. Just because you like wearing a diaper shouldn't mean you should be embarrassed about them, especially when you legitimately need them and there is a chance your incontinence could be treated.

It's great your wife is supportive, but her fears may be warranted. Have you discussed your wetting with a urologist? Trust me when I say it's great when you can choose to wear a diaper, but can be a real pain when it's forced onto you. Just because you like wearing a diaper shouldn't mean you should be embarrassed about them, especially when you legitimately need them and there is a chance your incontinence could be treated.

Brian

how on earth are you going to pee with a catheter in? isn't a catheter supposed to

1. drain your bladder?

2. Make sure that if there's something in your bladder, that goes inside the tube, not on the outside?

Sorry, but I'm not at all experienced with cathterers

Hookedondiapers- your wife is really awesome.

I am scared about entering the dating scene again right now... I am wearing diapers pretty much 24/7 - have some continence issues (manageable probably with pullups but diapers feel much more comfortable & secure). I can't imagine how i would explain to my date that i am wearing pads.... it would be a bit much

My wife and I had a conversation yesterday that reinforced just how much she understands and loves me.

I was feeling self-conscious about the noise that my diapers make when I take them off on weekend mornings.

• 2 months later...
On 20/07/2015 at 5:02 PM, Baby Brian said:

My wife is completely understanding about it. She doesn't like it when I wet her side of the bed though, so I use extra thick diapers with a baby diaper booster. In addition, I also use a washable bed pad. With this system I hardly ever have leaks, and what does get through is caught by the bed pad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My last partner was very supportive of my bedwetting and it was her that suggested that I wear a nappy to bed every night. She also got me a washable bed pad just in case of them leaking as we didn't know a lot about adults wearing nappies. Our only concern was that the children to her previous partner would find out but we kept it from them for over 7 years. She would sometimes change me but I told her that when she did I didn't want to her to treat me like a baby as I wasn't one and my intention wasn't