LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you start?

babyd96

Hey everyone. I was just wondering how you discovered ABDL and what you enjoy about it. I cant remember how I started, but I know it is non sexual for me and seems to be a great stress reliever to let go of adult responsibilities for a

I didn't discover ABDL until about 1980, in "Forum" and "Smooth".

I suppose I'm really a 'rubberist', and I started enjoying wetting deliberately when I didn't stop wetting my bed at the usually accepted age,

Also, by being put in rubber pants on longish car trips, which almost invited me to be expected to be wet, wetting assumed a delightfully naughty aspect.

I was born with a small over-active bladder.My mom, granny, aunt and older sister all had major bladder control problems and wore diapers. Still, I was toilet trained day and night before I turned 3. Because of the OAB Mommy asked me to wear diapers and Gerber vinyl panties on long trips and to special events.

Days after reaching puberty I reverted to bedwetting at which time I was taught to pin on my own diapers for bed. At age 21 I lost all of my day bladder control so I have needed diapers 24/7 since July 1985, while I was starting law school.

In September 1990 all the effort of wearing diapers depressed me. Then I was told that many nice people love wearing and using diapers. I tried playing AB as a coping strategy so at least I could have fun in my diapers. I still feel this way!

• Like 2

My start puzzled me for years... at the age of 8 is when I started. I would go over to a friends house and he in his closet was extra disposable diapers. One afternoon I took a couple of them, and back at home I would put one on. It was all over after that... I had a liking of diapers. Through my young years I would sneak diapers any chance I had...

I was always really excited by diapers ever since I could remember my family selling all of our old cloth ones at a garage sale when I didn't need them anymore. I always tried to get more by sneaky means on my own before I could drive of creating make-shift diapers.

it all started when i was 4 i would take a bed sheet wrap it around me like it was diaper sometimes my cousin help me but after my brother was born i would steal his diapers wnd later i would steal my moms she had blader problems well thats it

I was jealous of my little sister, so I stole some of her diapers and wore them until I got caught. After that, I started to purposefully wet my bed until they took me to the doctor, who said girls my age sometimes have a bed wetting phase. They bought me good nites.... and well, I never stopped night time wetting, and when I moved out I began day time wetting and messing.

Then I met my first partner who liked diapers, and I fell in love with being an AB too :-p

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a part of me as long as I can remember. I remember making diapers out of a small blanket during nap time at a preschool, or making "diapers" out of trash bags and paper towels when I was around 10. I was lucky enough to be able to steal away some adult diapers from my stepdad who needed them (insurance paid for way to many, the closet was packed with them) around the age of 14. I kind of forgot about it until my freshman year of college when I read a craigslist post of someone looking for a playmate. We met up, I had a blast, and became the ABDL I am today!

• 3 weeks later...